Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alexis' Penthouse Shoot

"Alexis gets more than she bargained for when she has the girls show up at the apartment."

24
5 Comments 5
6.4k Views 6.4k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Chapter 1 – The start of the photoshoot

Alexis was flustered. It had taken her all day to get ahold of the CEO in charge of ‘Illuminating Passions’, the large and well-known company that had hired her to do the photoshoot – as well as work with them on a contractual basis for the next year. The CEO of said company, a man by the name of Mark Hendra, had written a long, detailed, e-mail comprising of all the last-minute changes that were to be made to the photo spread. No worries, of course, since there was just a deadline a week away and no models had even been signed up yet. No worries at all. To say it had been a stressful day was actually an understatement, given that her assistant Cooper and many other helpers were also missing in action, and so it had all been up to Alexis to ring around for models, the lingerie, the shoot props and equipment, and making sure there was enough time to get it all done by the damn deadline.

Alexis wanted to scream, but instead she stilled herself and downed a glass of her favourite dry white wine and took a deep breath. Her eyes closed for about three seconds, wanting to stay in this moment and not return to the stress of reality. But alas, she did not want to lose her job. Not now, and definitely not here in L.A. after she was just getting a good reputation to her name after having been an assistant to incompetent morons for the last five years.

The penthouse of the hotel she had set the shoot in was beautiful, and all paid for by the CEO – he had stated he wanted it to be as glorious and feminine-focused as possible. Made no sense, but Alexis wasn’t going to argue with having to stay in a penthouse for a week. Possibly the only upside to the clusterfuck she had to deal with for the past four weeks since she had started working with ‘Illuminating Passions’.  Although, it had been rather inconvenient carrying all the equipment and props upstairs all day. She had cursed Cooper and the rest of her team for not picking the phone up this morning.

Just as Alexis was starting to overthink and wonder how the shoot was going to turn out, there was a knock on the door and Alexis could hear several girls’ voices on the other side. Regaining her composure, she looked around the room to make sure it was nice and presentable. There were already-filled wine glasses, a food spread consisting of cheese, meat, baked goods, desserts, and music playing softly through the speakers to create a relaxed but upbeat environment. Alexis did this at every shoot. She knew how poorly models were treated by other agencies and how difficult it can be in L.A. Plus, it was a nice way of getting the girls relaxed and comfortable for a lingerie shoot which can become awkward at the best of times.

Alexis soon opened the door, and around twelve girls met her with professional excitement. She had worked with many of them before, and the ones she hadn’t met yet were friends of the other girls in attendance. Amy, one of Alexis’ more regular contacts, hugged her as soon as the door opened and squealed when she saw the decadent food. “Ugh, I knew it! You always have the best food. You know we aren’t going to be able to model in lingerie for much longer if you keep this up!” The blonde woman remarked as she quickly let go of the embrace and headed for the food and wine spread.

“It’s a photoshoot for all sizes remember!” Alexis shot back, worried it might upset the others who were bigger in size than Amy. It was a photoshoot primarily aimed at ushering in more inclusive lingerie in which all women feel beautiful in, but Amy was more of the traditional model by industry standards.

Alexis then spun her head back around to the other women who were still standing outside the apartment door. “Welcome everyone! Sorry to have kept you waiting in the lobby, but I promise I’ll make it up to you!” She casually pointed to the food and to the wine. “Please, come in and relax. Have a drink and some food. Today is more of a casual shoot with just me here. Just trying to visualise what look we want for the cover and for the rest of the spread. I take it you all got the e-mail from earlier?” The e-mail had explained the concept, pay rates, estimated time, and to come wearing the lingerie already as time was strict. “Don’t worry, this isn’t the proper shoot I promise. I’m just going to take a couple of shoots of each of you, figure out where you would look good, what might need changing, stuff like that. Then in the next few days we’ll get you guys down to the warehouse for the real thing.”

All the girls seemed excited, even if it was unusual to meet in an apartment rather than a studio, but the majority trusted Alexis and there were no sketchy others in sight. The women readily took flutes and glasses of alcohol while they sat down in the large and very-expensive looking lounge area. Some went onto the balcony to stare at the city below them. The food was also a big hit with the girls, and Alexis made sure to mingle with each of the girls as they all settled in.

“This is such a cool place!” Rebecca, a new girl who Alexis wasn’t familiar with, spoke suddenly as she devoured some pepperoni.

“Yeah, and the wine and champagne are so, so good! I’ve had, like, two glasses already!” another girl, Shana, had replied. Alexis was glad it was going well so far. The girls were laughing, giggling, and mingling with each other, and so Alexis went over to the kitchen and opened up more wine. She had received more than she had ordered from the hotel and felt like she should put it to good use. She wasn’t usually a big drinker, so she thought the girls would appreciate the wine more than she ever would. Plus, if anyone got too drunk, there were about five bedrooms and plenty of couches to crash on.

“Oh, fuck yes! Alexis, you’re the best manager. I wish you were in charge of models instead, not just the shoots. Then this job would be like, a breeze in the park,” Amy said as she hopped over to the kitchen’s bench and sat at the breakfast bar, watching Alexis open wine and champagne bottles.

“Yes, but then you might be too inebriated to continue modelling all the time.” A reference to the joke Amy had said earlier, and in which earned several laughs from the other girls who had made their way over.

“Ugh, my God. The food here seriously is so good. Plus, the wine tastes so good. I usually hate it,” Carla, a blonde girl, plus-sized but with a slimmer waist, pronounced loudly.

“Then why did you drink it?” another girl, Erin replied, mocking her. They were close friends, it appeared to Alexis as the two of them had spent the past hour or so glued at the hip, but she couldn’t be too sure. Carla just made a face at her as she drank more wine.

“Okay, I’m not sure you ladies have much self-control around this wine and other alcohol so maybe we should move onto the photos now?” Alexis raised her eyebrows. The ladies being comfortable was great, but the amount they had started to drink was erring on unprofessional now. Not that Alexis was one to judge, she just knows how the industry is and she had a shoot to get done.

“But this wine is so, so good. Like, I’m telling you Alexis I can’t stop drinking it.” Amy tilts her head back, all of the wine from her third or fourth glass disappearing down her throat. Alexis herself had been sipping on her second glass, which was almost finished and set on the bench in front of her. Pausing, Alexis took the glass, had a sip, and set it back down. It tasted normal to her, and the wine wasn’t that high in alcohol percentage, but as the other women were beginning to get louder and laughing a lot, Alexis thought there might be something wrong.

Bending down next to the trash can, Alexis retrieved the empty wine bottles and looked over the labels. Her eyes soon bulged, almost outside of her head, as she read ‘Contains Hydrosmutricide’. “Oh, no,” Alexis said audibly as she slowly walked back to where all the girls were now sitting in the big lounge room. A few of them had taken off their clothes and were lounging in their lingerie, seemingly ready for the photoshoot. However, as Alexis just found out, it wasn’t the photoshoot they were stripping for.

Hydrosmutricide was a chemical that was just released on the market that was this crazy aphrodisiac. You weren’t supposed to have more than a glass, and most of these girls had had way more than that. It was pretty much used as liquid Viagra for people who hated taking pills. Released only a month ago, the company who made it claimed that it increased a person’s arousal state by 5000% and lasted for a couple days after just one glass. Yeah, one glass lasted days. But, luckily for Alexis it took about an hour to get to work (give or take given a person’s gender, weight, baseline arousal state). Although, it had been almost an hour since the girls arrived.

Alexis quickly cleared her throat and loudly said, “Um, I’m so, so sorry, but you guys have got to stop drinking. There must have been some mix up, I have no idea how-“

“What do you mean? It tastes great! Even Cate, who haaaaaates alcohol has had like a whole bottle. Lucky you got so much.” A redheaded girl, Jessica, who was in her lingerie mocked her friend that was sitting beside her.

“Yes, that’s great, but-“

“Oh my God, Alexis! You have to chill honestly! Like, I know we’re all here for a photoshoot, but you deserve to relax as well. We’ve all seen how hard you work over the years. Plus, now you’re a manager! You deserve a little break!.” Amy gestured around the room, and all the girls, even those Alexis had only just met, agreed vehemently.

“Okay, that’s very nice of you to say Amy, but-“

“No buts! Sit down and relax.” Amy loudly stated as she walked over to Alexis, grabbed both of her hands and led her on to one of the lounges in the main room. It was in a circular fashion, and all girls comfortably fit on the three separate white couches. “Just chill here for a bit, then I promise we’ll toooootally get around to the little picture-taking thing over there.” Amy points to where the shoot was set up, but Alexis was just more confused by her flippant remark. She was a professional model after all, and had had a professional, yet comfortable, relationship with Alexis for several years now.

“You don’t understand. That wine, the wine we’ve allll been drinking, has that super aphrodisiac stuff in it! The hotel must’ve mixed it up-“ Alexis started to stand up, but was quickly pulled down again by both Amy and a brunette girl named Vanessa. Alexis’ head spun for a moment, feeling a little out of sorts while she looked at Amy.

“Who cares? That stuff probably doesn’t do anything anyway.” Amy rolled her eyes while resting back into the couch.

“…Yeah, maybe.” Alexis replied, staring now at Amy’s lips and licking her own. She quickly turned away from her and to the girls on the couch opposite her own. Again, with the circular formation of the couches…

She saw Shana with her beautiful and gorgeous purple lingerie sitting, her legs underneath her as she spoke to Carla next to her. Amy, Mindy, Shana, Rebecca, Erin, Cate, Lily, Vanessa, Naomi, Hannah, Jessica, and Indigo comprised of the other women who were now all on the couch as well.

Squeezing her thighs together, Alexis stared at Shana’s DD boobs that were spilling from the bra she was wearing. It had been so long since she had been with a woman, and she missed how attentive and focused they could be.

Then, Vanessa beside her, started to run her fingers up and down Alexis’ right arm. It didn’t go unnoticed by Alexis that Vanessa had begun to strip out of her clothes as well. The dress she had been wearing was now buttoned down all the way open to the hem of the dress, exposing her red and black lingerie to everyone. It was quite the sight, with the brunette bombshell showing off the expensive lingerie proudly while watching for Alexis’ reaction. A smile played on her lips as she shared a meaningful look with both Alexis and Amy who was still sitting back relaxed.

Alexis was now super grateful they were on the penthouse floor, so that people couldn’t look in and see what was starting to unfold. Mind still foggy, Alexis was somewhat also aware that it had just turned to 6 pm, and so it was starting to get dark outside. The balcony’s doors were closed now, no idea by who, and someone had turned the lights on in the kitchen – so there was enough light to see clearly, but dark enough to feel comfortable showing skin.

GabrielaSton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabrielaSton

Vanessa quickly removed the dress from her entirely and threw it across the room to the other girls. Lots of cheers and giggles rung out, but Alexis was pre-occupied with worry, unsure of how this would affect her career and the photoshoot they were supposed to be partaking in right about now.

However, with Alexis only starting to just feel the true effects of the wine and worrying about her career, she had been too distracted as Vanessa and Amy started to unzip the front of her dress. Vanessa made quick work of it, while Amy, knowing Alexis the best of all the girls, wanted to distract her and did so by taking her mouth suddenly with her own. Soft lips clashed together, moving in unison, and then a tongue met with Alexis’ own. Alexis knew at this stage, with Amy at her mouth and Vanessa having stripped her successfully of her dress, that she should stop what was happening. However, the wine had kicked in, and most importantly the insanely effective hydrosmuticide. She could feel her nipples harden as she felt Vanessa’s hand feel them over her bra, and her pussy had started to get wet at the thought of either of these girls touching her.

Alexis decided to give in to her sexual desires, and promptly grabbed the back of Amy’s head and pulled her in roughly. their tongues fought for dominance as the two of them made out aggressively. Both of them moaning as they made out and Amy sought the opportunity to then move her hands up to cup both of Alexis’ breasts, feeling their weight and squeezing them in her hands. Breaking from their kissing, Amy looked down and licked her plump lips as she saw Alexis’ huge breasts for the first time. “I knew your tits would be massive. Fuck, I’ve always wanted to have them in my mouth and hands.”

“What?” Alexis replied, confused, but was soon cut off by Amy putting a hand over her mouth as she travelled down, one of her hands snapping the bra at the front and watching intensely as Alexis’ breasts were then totally exposed. Vanessa, who Alexis had momentarily forgotten about was also topless and making out with the girl next to her. The two fondling and squeezing and pinching each other. However, Vanessa soon turned her attention back to Alexis, having seen her breasts become exposed. Vanessa loved to play with breasts as big as her own, and Alexis’ were there for her to now feast on.

“Damn, they’re gorgeous,” Vanessa whispered as she bent down to take Alexis’ right nipple in her mouth, while Amy was at her left. The two girls sucked, nibbled, licked, and tongued her breasts and Alexis knew that it was totally game over. This night was going off the rails and she may as well just enjoy it. And so, Alexis started to verbalise how good Vanessa and Amy were making her feel. Alexis moaned loudly, praising them for how good they were, and grabbed their hair with a slight roughness as they continued to play with her pink, large nipples.

Alexis then looked around the room. Girls were in all different stages of undress now, but most still had their underwear on. However, Erin, was naked completely, bent over and had Hannah licking her pussy. The moans in the room were almost overwhelming at this point with Mindy, Shana, and Carla in a pussy-licking train on the floor while the rest of the girls were looking on while they fingered their own clits and played with their breasts, obviously enjoying the sight before them.

One of Vanessa’s hands made their way into Alexis’ underwear, and Alexis’ attention quickly turned from the room to what was happening to her. Quickly finding her clit, Vanessa made small rapid circles, making Alexis moan loader and tilt her head back. It felt so, so good and Alexis could not do anything more than buck and grind her hips up to hit the right spot. Vanessa could feel how wet Alexis was now that she had finally given in to her desires, and it made her want to see what she tasted like.

Vanessa looked to Amy, who had been fingering herself while licking Alexis’s nipples and biting her neck, and told her to get naked. Amy simply nodded and quickly removed her clothes, giving all the girls around her a little striptease as she did so. Moving in time with the music as the first removed her bra, and then teasing the underwear reveal as long as she could before finally flinging them off of her and to the other side of the room. Her purple lingerie now abandoned on the floor, she dropped down to her knees in front of Alexis, spreading her own knees wide open for the others to see how pretty her little pussy was and how wet it had gotten.

Vanessa reached over, felt how wet she was, and even dipped her finger in for a few strokes. Pumping in and out, Amy moaned, closing her eyes as she thrust her hips back to meet Vanessa’s long fingers.

Now, as Alexis was watching the action unfold without having someone directly touching her, she knew she wanted this as well. It had been too, too long since she had last felt the sexual touch of anyone. Plus, this was one of her wildest fantasies come true right in front of her very own eyes. She knew there would likely be consequences to this party/shoot but she was too horny to care anymore. Instead, she gave in to her desires and pulled Amy and Vanessa’s heads into her pussy. Amy began by gingerly licking her clit and Vanessa was giving her a rim job while pumping two fingers in and out of her – in search of her G-spot which she found quite quickly.

Moaning and grunts and sexual noises filled the room as Alexis closed her eyes and enjoyed being serviced by the two most beautiful women she had ever encountered. Amy had become rougher and was playing with her clit roughly now, and Vanessa was two fingers deep in her ass while eating her pussy juice and tonging her cunt.

“Oh fuck…oh, gods,” Alexis finally moaned as she was about to cum, and she looked down for the first time to see their faces looking right back at her, both of them now speeding up their ministrations. “Ohhhhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I’m gonna…I’m gonna….” And without further notice, Alexis came harder than she thought was possible, her legs clamping around Amy’s head roughly. Amy just continued to lick at her clit, smiling as she watched Alexis cum, although she could now feel Vanessa’s fingers again touching her from behind.

Amy licked up and down Alexis as she spread her legs wider, allowing Vanessa to finger her own tight pussy, which by now was absolutely dripping wet having been turned on without release for over an hour now. When Alexis finally moved her body away from both girls, Amy was able to finally verbalise her needs to Vanessa. “Put more fingers in. I can take it.”

“Oh, such a good girl huh?” Vanessa quickly responded, putting three fingers in her and pumping hard from behind. Alexis had finally come down from the high and her clit was sensitive like crazy, so she chose to watch what the other girls were up to.

Alexis saw as Carla, Shana, Erin, and Indigo were all naked on the couch. Carla was sitting on Shana’s lap where she was fucking her strap-on, and Erin was bent over for Indigo’s big strap-on. Where the toys had come from, Alexis had no idea, but she was grateful because it was a very hot sight indeed. Alexis sat near the group of fucking hot women and laid back, spread her legs and played with her nipples as she watched it all unfold in front of her. Carla was thrusting down on Shana’s cock, moaning and groaning as she did so, working her tight pussy on the plastic toy while Shana played with her tits – grabbing them and nibbling at them as they bounced up and down over and over again. Erin and Indigo were in a similar situation beside them, except for them, they were in doggy-style and Erin was getting absolutely pile-drived – and there was no doubt Indigo was making her feel good as the noises escaped from Erin’s mouth were only telling Indigo to fuck her harder and to make her cum all over her plastic, hard, red cock. Indigo simply responded by gripping her hair in a ponytail and fucking her even harder and rougher than before.

As Alexis continued watching them and could see Amy and Vanessa now in a 69 position on the other side of the couch, she saw Hannah, still in her lingerie head inside from the pool area. Curious, Alexis walked over to see the rest of the girls in the hot tub. Most were in bikinis now and were just chatting away as if it were any other normal night. They must have brought clothes with them, but Alexis was curious as to why when it was a lingerie shoot – and why were they having their own little hot tub party with what was going on inside right now?

Slightly embarrassed by her nudity, and what they may have seen inside, Alexis shyly approached the girls and entered the hot tub, hands covering her privates as she sat down in the warm water. She looked around and saw that Cate, Naomi, Lily, and Jessica were the occupants of the hot tub – she may have seen Mindy go inside earlier to the kitchen with Hannah soon behind her. She wasn’t sure.

“Hey, Lex, come to get warm?” Cate asked with a little smirk on her face, her large tits floating in the water.

“Oh, yeah. Was just wondering where everybody else was really.” Alexis hadn’t noticed when everyone had gone outside into the hot tub but would bet it had been during the time when she was getting eaten out by Amy and Vanessa.

“Oh well, we got a little cold after eating each other so we thought the hot tub was the way to go.”

Alexis coughed a little. She hadn’t been expecting such a candid response despite the evenings events. “Oh, all you guys… you…?”

“Yeah, and then the hot tub was just sitting here and I’ve always wanted to fuck by the pool in front of others. So here we are.” Cate replied as Lily started to untie her own blue bikini strings and get naked next to her.

Cate’s own breasts were being held down by a white, miniscule bikini which was just barely avoiding showing the world her nipples – but Alexis could see that they were hard and demanding attention anyway. Alexis was staring at them, licking her lips and imagining what they would feel like in her mouth. Truly, Alexis had never felt so insatiably horny in her life. All the while Lily, who was now naked completely, had turned around and was stepping out of the pool with water dripping down her tan, sexy body. Lily’s body was curvy in all the right places, and she towelled off while looking at those in the hot tub, daring them to come out after her. Naomi and Jessica, who had been clearly playing with each other underneath the water, both jumped at the chance and began drying their lithe bodies off as well, while a much-drier Lily laid back on one of the sun loungers. It was now well into the night, but you could easily see everything that was occurring in the penthouse as the lights inside and outside were on, and Alexis was grateful as she got to see all these women in their beautiful, sexy naked forms.

As she had been distracted watching Naomi and Jessica undress for Lily, she now realised that Cate was beside her in the hot tub. Her huge breasts so close to her now and oh so tempting. Alexis quickly refocused her attention to Cate. Pausing for a moment she wondered how to approach things, then remembered how they were all feeling incredibly horny and willing to fuck, and quickly and easily pulled Cate’s white bikini cups aside and took her left nipple into her own mouth, nibbling and sucking and licking. “Ohhhh… you’re naughty. I thought we’d have to convince you to play with us a lot more.” Alexis heard Cate moan as she began to also play with Cate’s right breast with her hands, pinching them and fondling as she pleased. Alexis didn’t quite understand what she meant, but she didn’t care as her mouth was so focused on licking and sucking Cate’s perfect pink nipples.

Alexis continued to worship Cate’s large tits, with Cate herself moaning and touching her own pussy through her bikini bottoms as she did so. “Oh, yes, bite them. Suck on them. I love having them played with. Who knew Ms. Serious Photographer would be such a good titsucker huh?” Cate continued as she allowed Alexis to play with her body.

Eventually, however, Cate wanted more than her tits been sucked on and exited the pool, and while drying off, told Alexis to follow her inside. Alexis quickly did as she was told and together they entered one on the bedrooms that was available in the penthouse.

 

Published 
Written by hamacl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments