Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Teutonic Temptation

"A passionate affair at a romantic spa retreat set amidst a snowy landscape of fairytale castles."

60
51 Comments 51
22.0k Views 22.0k
9.5k words 9.5k words
Recommended Read
Friday

Katie

The Lufthansa 737 hurtled down London Gatwick's north easterly runway, its two turbofan engines effortlessly propelling it off the tarmac and into the bright blue winter sky. Once airborne, it slowly banked to the right, pointing its nose out over the North Sea towards the Low Countries and our eventual destination of Munich, which lay just ninety minutes away down the Rhine Valley.

My forthcoming weekend in Germany was a completely selfish winter treat for myself after my pre-Christmas exertions at the supermarket I worked in. My parents had taken me to Disneyland Paris when I was eight years old. While there, I'd been utterly enchanted by Cinderella's Castle. It had always been a dream of mine to visit Bavaria's Neuschwanstein Castle and see the real life inspiration for Walt Disney's fantasy masterpiece for myself.

As Lufthansa gradually inched us over northern Europe, the sparkling skies we'd left over southern England slowly gave way to thick low level cloud. The wheels eventually kissed the ground at Munich's Josef Strauss Airport, and I could see the clouds that had looked so fluffy and inviting from above were now leaden grey from below. Fine flakes of alpine snow trickled slowly from the sky, covering the ground in an icy blanket as far as the eye could see in every direction.

I cruised through the airport and soon found myself heading down the well gritted autobahn towards my weekend retreat. I'd booked myself into a spa hotel, styled very much like a gothic castle in the small town of Fussen, about forty miles south west of Munich. It was the perfect location to head out to Neuschwanstein Castle the following day. Less than an hours careful driving later I parked my rented Volkswagen in the hotel car park and checked in at reception.

Once I'd found my room, I had a quick shower and dressed very casually in a pair of blue jeans, t-shirt and a light cardigan before heading for the hotel's tavern for a quick drink and some supper.

The tavern was just amazing. It was built out of rough granite stone blocks that looked as if they had just been hewn from the side of the Matterhorn. A large open fireplace dominated the wall opposite the bar. Bright orange and red flames flickered gently above a pile of pine logs that softly hissed and crackled behind the wrought iron grate. Dotted around the tavern were numerous small nooks furnished with plush leather armchairs and sofas. Each was illuminated by its own candle lamp, which perfectly complimented the soft light offered by the fire.

I ordered a plate of bread and cheese and a half bottle of well chilled Riesling before selecting one of the comfortable sofas in the nook in front of the fire. It was while I took my first sip of wine and was waiting for my cheese plate that I first noticed her sitting at the bar, alone but for a glass of red wine.

She was beautifully slim and wearing a sexy figure hugging black lace top with a matching sheer black knee length skirt. The outfit was wonderfully complemented by a pair of stylish open toe lace patterned sandals with generous stilettoed heels. Her blonde hair was parted in the middle and tied back tight against her head with a short pony tail at the back. Her gorgeous hazel eyes had subtle hints of emerald green that were perfectly accentuated by the firelight. The thing that caught my attention more than anything else was the fact that she was considerably older than I was. I estimated her to be around forty. Whatever age she was, she was simply gorgeous.

I'd never really been attracted to women much older than I was, but now I'd seen her, I found myself unable to stop glancing in her direction. My pulse was inexplicably racing and I also felt butterflies welling up in my stomach. As I stared at her, I noticed every now and then that she seemed to glance nervously in my direction. I felt a deep flush wash over my face as our eyes momentarily met. Embarrassed, I quickly switched my gaze to the fire, hoping she hadn't notice my stares.

My mind raced with questions.

Why was she glancing at me?

Did she like girls?

Even if that remote possibility was true, why would she be interested in me? After all, while she was totally glamorous, I was only dressed in a pair of somewhat dowdy jeans and a cardigan.

Why did I find her age so attractive?

Did age mean experience, and if so, what could she teach me?

More than anything, I felt turned on at the thought of being with an older lady in a way I had never dreamed I would be.

However ridiculous my ruminations were, they were suddenly interrupted by some activity from behind the bar. The serving hatch had opened and I could see my cheese plate ready to be delivered. I decided to quickly pop to the ladies room before the staff had a chance to serve it. It was while I was washing my hands under the tap that I realised with horror that I'd left my purse out in plain view on the table in the bar.

I quickly dried my hands on a towelette and rushed back to the bar. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my beautiful lace clad enchantress was now sitting on the sofa at the table with my purse in her hand.

Chrissie

The long spa weekend was everything I had been looking for over the last few weeks, but driving all across Bavaria on slippery, snow-covered side roads, while beautiful to the eye, had taken a lot out of me. So I simply put my suitcase away in my room and went down to the bar to let my nerves settle over a nice glass of wine. I was still wearing the black, lacy ensemble I had chosen for Annette’s birthday party, which I had attended on my way here and left in high spirits. Then Sandra, my best friend and regular holiday companion, had messaged me that her flight had been cancelled at the last minute due to a pilots strike and that she wouldn’t be able to make it. I had been tempted to simply turn around. But I had already paid, and I desperately needed some time off.

I claimed one of the bar stools as mine and ordered a glass of St. Laurent -- my favourite red wine -- to aid me in getting into the spirit. The place was lovely, that much I had to admit. The walls were made from rough hewn stone. The soft lighting and light flickers from the open fire made me feel like being in ancient castle, and shiny dark wood and comfy looking, black leather couches gave it a cosy atmosphere.

I splayed my toes in the lacy, high-heeled, open-toed sandals, my latest indulgence. They’d been hellishly pricy, and I had resisted their temptation for a whole week until I finally caved and bought them. There were murder to my feet but felt incredibly sexy. A woman of forty needs to use every chance she gets to feel sexy, believe me.

Anyway, I was just sipping from my wine, delighting in the slightly sweet, fruity aromas prickling on my tongue and pondering if I should start the next day with a massage, when I saw her.

She was dressed quite casually in jeans and a cute, thin cardigan, nothing to make her stand out. What drew my eyes to her were her dark, shiny hair, her eyes, dark pools in which I could lose myself, and her unbelievably cute nose. She sipped from a glass of white wine, a lovely little smile dancing across her lips, and I quickly looked away when her gaze roamed too close to me.

She was young. After another secret glance I guessed her as only a few years over twenty. She was leaning back in one of the couches and studying her surroundings with such delight. A tiny fluttering of wings stirred in my stomach, and my eyes grew wide. What was I thinking?

Yet I couldn’t stop myself from sneaking glances into her direction and wondering about her. Was she alone? The fact that only one set of cutlery was laid out on her table would imply that, but her eyes kept roaming all across the room. Yet she wasn’t showing any of that little tension you see in someone awaiting their companion.

Something made her smile. By god, she looked so cute. For the tiniest of moments, our gazes met. I quickly looked away before my cheeks could match my beverage’s tint, but those wings were back and fluttering like mad. ‘Silly goose,’ I chastised myself quickly, ‘what could a pretty girl like her want from someone almost twice her age?’

Her eyes flickered again towards me, and for a moment I believed she was watching me. She stood and walked across the room towards me, and my heart started to beat like mad - only to do a crestfallen stumble when she went through the archway to the ladies’ room.

Something gleamed on the floor next to her table. In her quick movement, her purse had fallen to the floor. Just when I contemplated going over, a bunch of tipsy tourists entered and headed directly in that direction. I had to act.

I quickly headed over, setting my wine glass on the table and picking up the purse. It had flipped open though, and a lipstick and a picture had slipped out. I put the lipstick back and reached out for the picture, almost stumbling when my eyes got stuck on it. It was her, there was no doubt, jumping in the surf of a tropical beach, clad in a flimsy thing of a bikini and looking good enough to eat. She was lean and had a brilliant figure, such lovely, full, pert breasts that teased with droolworthy perfection, and, by god, her smile…

The fluttering became a storm. I hastily pushed the picture back where it belonged, fingers trembling, cheeks ablaze, and had to plop down on the couch, holding onto her purse in front of me to keep me steady.

A shadow fell over the table, and there she stood, looking wide-eyed between her purse and my face.

“Oh,” I stammered, the image of her beauty dancing in my mind and guilt over my indecent thoughts preventing me from meeting her eyes, “Ihre Handtasche ist auf den Boden gefallen, und ich habe sie aufgehoben.”

She stayed rooted to the spot and only stared at me without comprehension. I swallowed, then a light bulb lit in my head, and I tried again in English. “Your purse. You dropped it on the floor, so I picked it up…”

“Oh. Thank you. Really, thank you! I don’t even want to start to think about it going missing!” She sat down opposite of me with a look of relief.

I pushed her purse over and tried to keep these mad flutterings spurred by her grateful smile in check. “I’m Chrissie.” And before I could think twice, I blurted, “Are you here alone?”

Instead of being taken aback by my blunt outburst, she introduced herself as Katie and told me with bubbling, sweet enthusiasm about her love for all things Disney and her plans to see Neuschwanstein Castle for herself.

I hung onto her every word and caught myself a few times seeing nothing but her lips, wondering how it would feel to kiss their soft exuberance. The waiter brought her dinner, bread and cheese, and while she ate, I told her about myself. She was pleasant company, and when she complimented me on my English, I blushed like a schoolgirl.

We both were rather tired from our trips though, and we both failed to suppress our yawns. “I’m going to sleep like a rock,” I admitted, and she agreed.

Yet, before we parted, I just had to know I’d see her again - even if these little lustful glances were just mere figments of my imaginations.

“Would you like some company for dinner tomorrow?” I asked far too quickly and too eager.

When she bit her lip, I thought I’d die from cuteness, and when she softly said, “I’d like that very much,” I almost fainted. “I’ll should be back from Neuschwanstein a little after seven. Is eight too late?”

“Eight is perfect!” It was all I could do not to jump across the table for a hug.

Food and drinks already billed, we headed upstairs to the hotel, said somewhat awkwardly goodnight and headed off towards our rooms. My feet barely touched the ground.

Saturday

Katie

Conversation with Chrissie had just been so easy. I was genuinely surprised at how interested in me she'd seemed to be. She'd even invited me to dinner the following night. Given how much she'd caught my attention in the bar before we'd spoken, I felt like I was in dreamland. Much as I wanted, it was hard to believe that there was anything more to her dinner offer than a desire for company after she's been left stranded alone at the spa by her friend. The same question repeated itself over and over in my mind. Why would she be interested in me?

We said goodnight and parted our ways on the hotel's second floor corridor in a somewhat awkward fashion. I already wanted more than just "goodnight." How I wished Chrissie wanted that too.

The bed was soft and draped with a thick and heavily embroidered duvet. Even though it was warm and snuggly, I just couldn't sleep at all. The butterflies in my stomach just wouldn't go away and my pulse showed no signs of slowing down. I didn't feel remotely guilty when my thoughts turned uncontrollably erotic and my fingers started wandering over my tummy and onto my mound, pressing gently at my clit through the lace of my panties. While it was my fingers doing the exploring, I wished it was Chrissie's.

I dreamed about her straddling me, naked except for the lacy top she'd worn in the bar, with my hands stroking her thighs. I caressed myself under the duvet until my thumbs slid under the top of my panties. I couldn't resist dragging them over my hips and down my legs. I so desperately wanted and needed to touch myself. I also imagined all the touches were Chrissie's fingers rather than my own.

I was so turned on I knew I needed more than just my fingers. I plumped one of the pillows on the bed, positioning the heavily embroidered ridge so that it faced upwards. I sat over the pillow, spreading my knees wide on the bed. The fingers on my left hand gently spread my now slick petals apart before I lowered my pussy onto ridge of the pillow until it nestled firmly between my wet lips.

I started riding it slowly, all the time imagining it was Chrissie's face rather than the ridge of the pillow. It felt so good being spread wide open with my now erect clit rubbing frantically over the top corner of the ridge. My hands started clutching and pulling at the cheeks of my bum as I rocked back and forth, the tips brushing over my ring as I rubbed myself slowly towards orgasm. Almost instinctively, I slid a finger inside my bum, letting the tip just wiggle in tiny circles inside myself.

The combination of the finger in my bum and the ridge of the pillow buried deep within my spread, wet and very engorged lips was enough to send me over the edge. I pushed the ridge hard against my swollen clit as I let go the sweetest of orgasms, eventually collapsing forwards with my sticky honey trickling out over the pillow.

Next morning, after a breathless and very restless and fantasy filled night, I drove a couple of miles out of Fussen to the village of Hohenschwangau which nestled in the lee of the hill that Neuschwanstein Castle sat on. I bought a ticket for the tour then started walking up the hill path to the entrance.

The leaden skies of the day before had given way to the glorious sunshine I'd left behind in London. Despite the sunshine, the frozen mountain wind nipped at my nose and fingertips and I was glad I'd taken the time to bundle myself up in several layers of warm clothing. As I climbed the hill and looked at the panorama of the surrounding countryside, I could see the sun sparkling over the snow covered landscape, picking out thousands of glittery jewels in the frosty surroundings. King Ludwig's fairy-tale castle loomed above me, brimming with turrets and pinnacles that defied gravity as they rose out of the sheer rock.

While the tour was amazing, and in visiting it my dream had been fulfilled, I found it impossible to get Chrissie out of my thoughts. My mind kept wandering to dinner that evening and what could happen between us, besides fine food, wine and conversation that is. In reality, nothing should happen. She was way too old for me. Why then was my mind consumed with intimate erotic thoughts about her and how we would be together?

It had started snowing again as I left the castle and the temperature had perceptibly dropped. Large fluffy flakes tickled my nose as they fell, sticking themselves to the twigs and branches of the bare trees that flanked the path, giving them a serene beauty they otherwise would have lacked. While the air temperature had dropped, the passion in my heart hadn't moved a degree and the questions continued to swirl through my mind as I made my way back to the car.

She was gorgeous and seemed so interested in me. Had I misinterpreted that as something more than just being friendly?

If she made a pass at me, what should I do?

What would it be like to be with her?

Even though my self questioning was just absent minded nonsense, as there was no way ever that such a glamorous and sophisticated lady would be interested in me, I vowed to say yes to anything she offered me. My imagination had run riot all day, and the thought of being with someone much older than I and how that would be, was such an irresistible temptation I knew I didn't want to miss the opportunity to explore my fantasies if the opportunity arose.

When I got back to the hotel, I readied myself for dinner. Compared to Chrissie's lacy work of art from the night before, I'd felt so underdressed and wished now that I'd brought something more appropriate to wear for a date. Listen to myself. A date! What was I thinking? Yet that was how I felt about the evening before me was. I rooted around in my suitcase and dressed as best as I could hope to in a pair of matching black tights and skirt and a pale cream coloured blouse. I added what makeup I could from what little I'd brought with me and made my way down to the bar.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Chrissie. She looked even more stunning than I remembered. If I wasn't sure about the possibility of being seduced by her before, I knew now more than I ever that I wanted that to happen.

Chrissie

I had spent the night tossing and turning, Katie’s beauty haunting me in my dreams and stirring the most impure thoughts. Yet, when my eyes snapped open at the first tentative light of dawn, I felt incredibly energized. That fluttering of wings had never really stopped, and sitting still was not an option.

A quick jump into the bathroom and a hasty breakfast later, wrapped in my warmest winter coat, I was wandering the old town part of Füssen with its crooked alleys, archways and little turrets everywhere. Freshly fallen snow had laid a soft coat over everything around me, sparkling prettily in the light and dampening all the sounds. I crossed a small, arched bridge across a frozen brook.

Katie was probably already on her way to see the castle, and I could imagine how her eyes would sparkle with excitement at the sight. A warmth spread through my chest and I stood still, small wisps of hitching breath dancing from my lips.

It was silly to expect anything more than friendship, but I couldn’t help it. I was falling for her, falling hard and fast, faster than I’d ever done before, and deep inside I knew I couldn’t help but hope I had a chance. I had to try!

I later had a little lunch of toast with cheese and bacon and a salad in one of these cosy, old style bistros hidden in a niche along the way. Fifteen years, that sounded quite a lot. But there were these little glances, these tiny, bashful flutters of her lashes. I may be wrong, I knew that, but I had to hope.

The dress was more than just a dream. I almost slipped when I spotted it in the display of a lovely little shop. A flowery, woven top with opaque inlaid silk for modesty, sleeveless, soft, but most of all, with a layered skirt of finest lace that flowed around the legs like the blossom of a rose. I gasped at the price, but I just had to try it on. The sales girl was all eager and even brought a pair of matching pumps in shimmering, soft velvet, and when I stepped out of the cubicle, her wide grin told me that she knew she had me.

Back at my hotel, flushed from a day out in the cold and a quarter of last month’s earnings lighter, I spent a good three hours staring at the mirror. I never did much makeup, but like back in my late teenage days for my first 'real' dates, I felt an overwhelming need to look my best. “Katie,” my reflection whispered more than once, and my cheeks flushed bright each time. I went through ten different hairstyles until I settled on a loose but tricky bun that left a bunch of naughty strands roam free.

I stepped into the bar with five minutes to spare, unable to wait any second longer. She wasn’t there yet, so I waited near the entrance. When she entered, I almost thought my heart would burst.

She was so pretty in that cream-colored blouse which hugged her form and brought out all the chocolaty beauty of her eyes! The black tights and skirt drew my glance towards her toned and slender legs and for a moment, I could see my fingers run along their perfect shape. My eyes guiltily snapped back towards her face. The smile she sent me was so bright it lit the room.

“Katie!” I greeted her far too loud and blushed. “How was Neuschwanstein? Are you hungry? Oh god, you look beautiful!” I prayed she couldn’t hear the tremble in my voice. Would she think I was overdressed? Was I too forward? I started to feel silly and could barely meet her eyes.

Katie

I was incredibly flattered when Chrissie said I looked beautiful and did blush just a little at how pleased she seemed to see me. Chrissie, however, looked like she'd really gone to town with her clothes, hair and makeup. I was quite taken aback at just how incredible she looked in her gorgeous sleeveless lacy dress. Whilst it had a fine silk inlay to save her blushes, I couldn't help but wish that it wasn't there so I could peek tantalisingly at the treasures that lay underneath it.

"You look absolutely stunning," I complimented her. While my words brought a hint of blush to her face, I continually felt I'd struggle to find a way to really impress my older and seemingly much more sophisticated dinner companion. While I wasn't young or maybe even especially innocent, I still found it hard to see what she might see in me. Compared to her efforts to dress up, I felt decidedly dowdy and my hopes of interesting her into something beyond the evening's dinner quickly faded.

Despite all that, we were soon merrily chatting about our respective days out. We ordered a bottle of Chrissie's favourite wine to share. Red wine wasn't really to my taste, but I was so desperate to impress Chrissie that I'd have drunk anything.

The conversation soon flowed effortlessly, although I did keep worrying that my face would show guilty signs of what I'd done in bed the night before. I kept wondering what Chrissie would think if she knew about my raunchy bedtime experience, where I'd brought myself to climax over a pillow while I imagined my pussy was really sliding to and fro over her face.

A waiter brought the menus for dinner. I was totally bemused as it was written completely in German. Chrissie sidled up next to me on the sofa to help me translate it, with our thighs barely touching. Just feeling the warmth of her leg against mine sent goose bumps down my spine. If they had been on my arms, I'd have had some explaining to do! I wondered if Chrissie had felt the same when had she touched me.

We almost snuggled together while Chrissie helped me navigate the menu. I nearly didn't want to choose anything so I could prolong the delightful feeling of having Chrissie sit so close to me. I loved well sauced casseroles, so we eventually agreed to share a sort of pot roast called Sauerbraten, with traditional side dishes of red cabbage and potato dumplings.

As we ate and a second bottle of wine was opened, I more or less decided that all Chrissie's wonderful efforts with her dress, make and hair up couldn't have just been for friendship and maybe she wanted much more from me than that. While part of me couldn't help but wonder if I was reading too much into things, there was only one way to find out and I was now tipsy enough to try.

I started acting really playfully, accentuating my eye contact with Chrissie and giving her beautifully big smiles. When we'd finished eating, I sat back a little in my seat and moved my legs slightly apart so Chrissie would have a good view of my inner thighs under my tights. I felt a little ridiculous in what I was doing, but felt totally vindicated in my suspicions when Chrissie glanced down more than once between my legs.

My flirting was getting more daring, and after taking another long sip of wine, I deliberately leant forward towards Chrissie and pushed my arms against the sides of my breasts as we spoke.

She couldn't help but stare as my cleavage nearly spilled out of my bra. Maybe it was the wine again, but somehow I knew the stare wasn't one of curiosity. It was one of longing, maybe even wanton lust.

I knew then that Chrissie was interested in me. The question was, what would she do about it?

Chrissie

By god, I had never felt so insecure and excited at the same time in my life. Katie blushed beautifully, but I had a hard time figuring out if I was intimidating her or if that rosy hue on her cheeks came from genuine interest in me. When I helped her pick from the menu and sat next to her, I almost died with desire to touch her slender legs and nuzzle a kiss in the soft crook of her neck.

We were both getting a nice buzz from the wine. The way she enhanced her chest and leaned forward when she talked to me made my heart skip, and when she leaned back and shifted her legs apart, I think she may have heard my breath hitch.

CarolineWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWilliams

I could have ravished her right there and then, and for a surreal moment I contemplated sliding under the table to run my hands and lips along these pretty legs. God knows my glances had a hard time staying above. I had to know.

“You know,” I told her with a smile, “I was a little worried.” When she answered with a puzzled look, I winked at her. “You’re so beautiful, I was afraid they’d choose you as their princess at Neuschwanstein and keep you there forever.”

The crimson blush this prompted, together with the breathless smile and the coy fluttering of her eyelids, made my heart sing. Yes, there was a spark! I gently moved my leg so our calves were touching, and she didn’t move away, no, there was a dreamy smile and her lips formed into the sweetest pout.

But we were both quite tipsy by that time, and I worried that she might do things she’d later regret. All I wanted was invite her to my room. “Have you tried the Spa yet?” I asked instead. “It’s great. If you want, we could go there together in the morning, have a nice sweat in the sauna. How does that sound?”

Was that a shudder that accompanied her agreement? I felt like floating on clouds. I still did, half an hour later when made our way back to our rooms, after what was now open, heavy flirting by both of us. I contemplated ravishing her lips, but settled for a sweet kiss to the corner of her mouth to say goodnight and failed to hide my trembling sigh.

The moment that my room’s door closed behind me, I couldn’t wait to get out of my clothes. Trembling fingers nestled with the dress until I got it loose and simply let it drop onto the floor. My bra flew through the room, then my soaked panties followed. I plopped onto the bed and pulled my shoes and stockings off. That buzz between my thighs had turned into a maelstrom. My lust dripped in thick rivulets down my thighs. The fire in my pussy needed quenching, but not here or I’d make a veritable mess.

I raced into the bath, and with a wicked grin pulled my ‘best friend’ I’d called Pinkie from the pocket in my toilet bag, my pink, smooth, shiny toy, as long as my hand and two fingers wide. The bricked walk-in shower was a dream, and soon a soft, warm rain fell from above. I leaned against the tiles and bit my lip. Pinkie buzzed to life.

“Katie,” I softly moaned her name, splaying my pussy lips apart and touching the buzzing tip to my folds. Desire surged in torrents through my loins. I love to tease myself quite patiently, just little touches, slowly building up towards a peak of lust, but not tonight.

Tomorrow morning I would see her in all her glory, those slender legs, that pretty bum, and, god, these perfect breasts. I wondered if her nipples would be tight or puffy, and while I pushed the humming toy against my clit and shivered with the sparks of lust it lit, I imagined wrapping them with my lips.

My breath started to fly, but I was so hot, I needed more. I grabbed the massage shower head and turned it up as well, then splayed my legs lewdly and reached downwards with the toy. I pushed the tip against my entrance, closing my eyes and picturing Katie’s fingers there, opening me up, pushing inside me, with that lovely, wicked smile she’d granted me a few times this night tugging up her lips.

“Katie,” I moaned once again and pushed the phallic toy in all the way, almost losing balance. It pushed my walls delicately aside and buzzed and hummed deliciously.

I aimed the massage jet onto my clit and my legs almost folded. Torrents of lust assaulted me. My nipples tightened into painful needles of desire. My knees shook and my clit sent waves of burning, throbbing pleasure through my core. I gasped for air. Katie! I’d cover her sweet body with wet kisses and let her do the same to me! I could almost feel her tongue dance through my folds and thought of wrapping my fingers in her hair to push her closer while her eager chocolate eyes looked up at me…

I exploded. Lust crashed in coloured waves all over me, and I think I screamed her name. My skin burned and I fell into a sea of pleasure, shaking, trembling, moaning and sliding bonelessly down the shower wall. I twitched and rode the intense feelings for what seemed like ages, until I could take no more and slumped forward, completely spent and full of joy.

“Oh, Katie, you have no idea what you’re doing to me!” I later whispered at the mirror, then tip-toed to my bed and crawled under the blanket, naked, still glowing with fulfilment, with Pinkie in my hand. The night was long, and just thinking of tomorrow stirred fresh, naughty sparkles in my pussy.

“What do you think?” I asked my faithful toy. “Another round, for Katie?” It answered with the softest hum and brushed against my thigh.

Sunday

Katie

"What would she do about?" I'd said to myself. Chrissie had answered my unspoken question in glorious fashion. It wasn't what she'd said, but what she'd done. The subtle glances up my skirt and at my breasts as I leant over, coupled with her playful flirting and rubbing my leg under the table, confirmed my thoughts that she fancied me.

When we made our trip to the second floor corridor to say goodnight, my mind was practically begging for Chrissie to invite me to her room. I was really disappointed about the awkward way in which we parted after such a promising evening. I could only think that Chrissie was either a little embarrassed about the flirt filled evening we'd had, or was unsure why someone much younger would be so interested in her.

Despite that, I was thrilled she'd invited me to the spa. Even as we walked away from each other down the corridor I was already planning to take matters into my own hands the following morning. What did I have to lose? Ever since I'd first seen her the evening before, my mind had been in turmoil, not only about whether she'd like me in 'that' way, but also why I was so unexplainably fascinated about sleeping with an older lady. To tell the truth, now I was sure she liked me, there was just something deliciously naughty about the whole thing. After another very restless hour riding the edge of my pillow while dreaming of Chrissie, I eventually fell into a deep sleep.

Next morning I couldn't wait to get to the spa. I had a plan to make sure Chrissie and I weren't disturbed. I had quick look at Google Translate on my phone then neatly wrote the words 'Wegen Wartungsarbeiten Geschlossen' onto a large piece of hotel stationary. I put a little make up on and then donned the hotel's complimentary spa bathrobe before making my way down to meet Chrissie.

She was already waiting for me and quickly indicated she'd like us to try the jacuzzi first. I wanted to try everything with her, and I didn't necessarily mean the spa facilities! She laughed when she saw the sign I'd mocked up. I pinned it to the outside of the door before closing it behind us. Wegen Wartungsarbeiten Geschlossen would send everyone away for while at least. If Google was correct it should read, 'Closed For Maintenance.'

Chrissie stepped into the jacuzzi, the water rising a little above her ankles as she turned round on the first step and faced me. She untied the bow on her robe and slowly pulled the cord through the hooks before throwing it to the floor beside the pool. Her eyes locked to mine, she held the collar of the robe and gradually slipped it off her shoulders and arms, before throwing it in a pile on top of the cord.

If my heart hadn't been pounding already, it was now just about ready to burst out of my chest with desire. Chrissie was wearing a very revealing black one piece swimming costume with open mesh panels over her hips and beneath her breasts. It also had a plunging 'V' cut open back and a red motif on one side of the front that perfectly matched the blush on her face as she walked backwards down the steps, submerging herself in the frothy tub.

"Are you coming in then?" Chrissie asked.

In response I looked Chrissie straight in the eyes before slowly dragged the cord out of the hooks of my own bath robe. I'd planned a surprise for Chrissie and this was it. I paused for a moment while my fingers gripped each lapel, then slowly peeled the robe down over my very naked body. I didn't need to look at myself to know my nipples were already erect and my labia engorged with desire.

"I'm wet, and it's all for you," I said to Chrissie with a brazen honesty I never dreamt possible. "Do you want this?" I asked, stepping my feet a little further apart and stroking my pussy gently with the tips of my fingers. Chrissie didn't need to reply. The lust in her eyes gave me all the answer I needed to step down into the frothy water and finally take her in my arms.

Thousands of bubbles of water popped around us we kissed properly for the first time. It was the softest of kisses at first but I soon found my tongue searching for and lovingly meeting hers as the passion built between us. As we swirled our tongues together, my fingers slid under the straps of her swimming costume, pulling them over her shoulders and down her arms.

As her bathing costume moved slowly down her body, Chrissie gradually lifted herself out of the jacuzzi. Tiny droplets of water fell from the very ends of her hair, forming little rivulets that snaked their way down her body. I kissed her neck, then allowed the tip of my tongue to trace the rivulets wherever they chose to meander.

One naughtily trickled down over her the top of her breast. I kissed and licked her as I followed its path over the top of her breast. As I passed, I gently took her nipple in my mouth, rolling it softly on my tongue, before continuing to follow the trickle beneath the curve of her breast and across her tummy.

As I lowered myself deeper into the jacuzzi to kiss down Chrissie's body I could feel several jets of bubbles playing across my naked pussy and bum. I splayed my knees wide and positioned myself over one of the jets. The incessant pressure of the bubbles fizzing and pounding directly onto my clitoris and sensitive rosette was driving me wild.

Another rivulet ran down Chrissie's side and disappeared into the fabric of her costume which was now hanging loosely around her waist. I kissed down the path it had just taken, easing the costume over Chrissie's hips and down her legs as I went.

Chrissie now sat naked on the side of the jacuzzi, her legs raised a little and her thighs draped teasingly over my shoulders. Another rivulet ran up her thigh, nestling in the crease at the top of her leg just to the right of her trimmed and very inviting pussy.

I'd wanted to explore and savour Chrissie slowly, but the relentless push of the water over my clit and bum and Chrissie's now naked body spread before me was making that desire almost impossible. I wanted her so much. More than that, I needed her to have me. I leant into her and kissed the length of her puffy lips to her clit before looking up Chrissie's body and into her eyes.

"I'm yours, however you want me," I whispered.

"I want to have you in the sauna," she replied, her eyes sparkling as she involuntarily licked her lips at the thought of my having my aroused body for her complete and wanton pleasure.

Chrissie

We had giggled over her devious, brilliant idea of declaring the spa out of order. When I had taken off my robe and seen the lust in her eyes, my last insecurities had crumbled. Then, when Katie had shed her own robe and let me see her in her naked, perfect glory, my heart had almost burst from my chest and matched the thousand prickling bubbles in the water.

And yet I was full of disbelief when that incredibly beautiful girl with the chocolate eyes extended her tongue and licked sensuously along my slit in the most intimate of kisses. Heat soared from my centre. My juices gushed in answer, and I had to force myself to keep from pushing her head hard between my legs and rub my honey all over her in a carnal declaration of possessiveness.

Then she offered that I could have her anyway I wanted, with such pure need in her eyes that my heart constricted, and I knew instantly what I wanted to do. “I want to have you in the sauna,” I told her in a purr, then pulled her from the water by her hands. Her eyes were hazy, and I don’t think she even noticed me picking up my bathrobe before we headed into the wooden steam bath, kissing and touching all the way.

It was perfect. The steps were wide enough for naughty games, and the moist heat instantly enveloped us. I guided her up to the topmost step and had her sit down, legs slightly splayed. I traced my fingernails up the insides of her thighs and she trembled. I cupped her ripe, delicious mound and softly rubbed in circles, feeling the heat and moisture from her slit.

“Do you trust me?” I whispered in her ear and earned an eager nod. “God, you’re so beautiful,” I told her, reaching for the robe I’d brought and shaking its cord loose, looking deep into her eyes.

God, how prettily her eyes widened when I looped the soft cord around her wrists above her head, just tight enough to hold her but loose enough she could shake them off if she really tried. A shudder raced through her body, and I guided her down onto her back, tying the cord off around a horizontal plank.

Her breath was racing, and she trembled. Her back was arched and her full, tight breasts crowned with delicious, hardened nipples begged me to kiss them. I took my time, though, running my fingertips all over her soft skin that glistened in its sweaty, wet perfection. Her eyes were closed and her face glowed with passion.

“Please,” she begged me out of breath, and I knew I was doing right.

I licked a long, hot trail up from her ankle to her thigh, and her breath shuddered. I swerved at the last second around the centre of her trembling hips and crossed her tummy, crouched over her like a hunting tigress, then wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked hard. She moaned and arched to meet my greedy kiss. My fingers played with her firm breasts, tips and nails alternating in their caresses, then I kissed my way back down towards her thighs.

I kept this up, teasing her, denying her my touches where she yearned for them the most, until she couldn’t stand it anymore. She writhed, the fluffy cord holding her pulled taut, and begged me to touch her pussy, to kiss it, lick it, finger it, anything I wanted, and I finally gave in. How could I not? A river of sweet honey was seeping from her pussy downwards and between her buttocks, and I licked and sucked it up, then delved into her treasure.

Her hips lifted off the bench, and her moan filled the air like music. My tongue slid effortlessly through her velvet folds. I scraped my teeth lightly over her clit, and her hips bucked in pleasure under me. Her breath grew ragged, and I intensified my ministrations, licking and sucking, gently biting, my hands roaming everywhere they could reach.

She was the most beautiful girl I had ever touched. Her dark hair clung wetly to her head, a veritable mess of cuteness from twisting in our naughty play by now, and little sweaty droplets covered all of her. ‘Like the prettiest of mermaids, just climbed out of the sea,’ I thought in a giddy moment, then reached my tongue deep inside her and ran its tip along her walls.

“God, you’re so perfect, Katie! And you taste so sweet! I could keep this up for days and not get bored,” I moaned into her pussy and placed a row of nibbles all the way along its lips.

She jerked hard, and a gush of honey dribbled down my chin. I spread her labia apart and revelled in the sight of rosy flesh. In a daring move, I traced a finger down between her thighs and let it worm its way between her bum cheeks, then lightly touched the wrinkled muscle of her pucker.

“Oh god, yes!” she cried, and her thighs clenched around my head. Our eyes met and our gazes locked. “Ride my face!” she suddenly demanded, as if she’d seen my deepest fantasies. “Oh, please!” she added and eased her legs apart.

“Oh, fuck! You lovely, wicked girl!” I nearly jumped upon her, pressing my lips to hers in a heated kiss. “Whatever you desire, my princess,” I whispered in her ear, then knelt astride her head in breathless, pounding-hearted passion, feeling her hungry gaze touch me between my parted pussy lips and hearing myself moan.

Katie

I'd taken matters into my own hands in the jacuzzi. Now our lust for each other was in the open, I wanted Chrissie to take the lead too. "However you want me," I'd said to her. The last thing I'd expected was her to tie my hands and then seductively tease my body with her lips and tongue. Tying and loss of control had never appealed to me before, yet with Chrissie it just felt so natural. I'd closed my eyes the entire time, revelling in the attention she'd given me that had brought me to the edge of the most delicious orgasm several times over. Although she'd never quite let me peak, I could feel my nectar almost constantly trickling out of me and down between my legs.

While I was still tied, I desperately wanted Chrissie to use my body for her own pleasure. I wanted her to make love to me in the most brazen fashion. I was so turned on I didn't care what I said or how crude it sounded. "Ride my face," I blurted out. Chrissie's instant reaction confirmed that she'd love that just as much as I would.

She stalked up my body, knees shuffling higher and higher until her pussy hovered inches over my face. Chrissie's fingers pulled her labia wide before gradually lowering her pussy onto my eager tongue. She sighed as my warm tongue made one long sweep up and down each spread lip before I took her nub into my mouth and started to gently suck it and roll it between my lips.

Almost instinctively, Chrissie started to rotate her hips, rubbing her swollen and very wet sex over my mouth in tiny circles. While it had been my turn to close my eyes when Chrissie had pleasured me, I looked up to see she now had her eyes closed and was revelling in the pleasure I was giving her.

The gentle circles gradually gave way to more persistent rocks back and forth. As she moved backwards her sex spread itself over my chin and allowed me to tease and suck her clit. When she moved forwards I was able to slide my tongue deep into her velvety wet sex and lovingly caress everywhere I could reach. My face was getting wetter and wetter with Chrissie's sweet essence and I could feel her nectar starting to trickle down over my cheeks and onto my neck.

There was something totally risqué and almost indecent about the way Chrissie was making such passionate love to my face while I was tied. It was that feeling that was such a delicious turn on for me, and I didn't want it to stop. In fact, I wanted Chrissie to go further. The little touch she'd given me between my bum cheeks had given me a hint to something I thought Chrissie would love, and I wanted to explore that more with her.

The next time Chrissie rocked forwards, I sighed, hoping to give her the signal that I wanted her to rock forwards just that little more. Chrissie took the hint, sliding just that tiny bit further forward over my face that allowed my tongue to softly stroke over her ass.

Chrissie gasped at my touch, and the rocking momentarily stopped while she centred her rosette onto the tip of my tongue. I started gently sliding and stroking my wet tongue over and around it in tiny arcs. Chrissie shuddered a little above me, the sensations of having her most secret place licked and caressed obviously something she loved.

Emboldened by her shudder, I let the tip settle a little more insistently on her ring, dabbing and probing with it, opening her but not yet allowing myself to slide inside. The rocks back and forth started again, my tongue dabbing harder and harder at her entrance every time Chrissie pushed forwards. She started panting a little, before shuddering a second time. The shudder prompted Chrissie to buck hard down onto my face, the movement strong enough to allow me to push my tongue into her ass.

Chrissie gasped in delight as I entered her, then began pushing herself harder and harder onto me as I probed and explored inside her. Despite her almost frantic pushing, I also felt her relax, allowing her rosette to open a little more and me to alternate between licking and kissing its circumference and pushing and exploring deep inside her.

Much as I could have pleasured Chrissie for hours in this way until she came on my face, I wanted us to share that pleasure at the same time. I managed to wiggle my hands out of the knots Chrissie had tied in the cord of the bathrobe and ran my palms over her thighs until they reached her hips. Chrissie's hands found mine and our fingers interlocked together. I pulled her hard down onto my face one last time before whispering to her, "Turn round Chrissie, I want us to come together."

Chrissie

Katie was simply incredible! But still waters run deep, they always say, and they are right.

Just when had I thought I was going to explode with pleasure, she had finally wiggled out of her bonds and pulled my backside tight against her mouth. God, I hadn’t dared to expect something so intimate and naughty after all the shy dancing around each other we had done. When her warm, wet tongue had sneaked up my bum, I had thought I’d died and gone to heaven. Her eyes were just as hazy with lust as mine when she urged me to turn around so we could reach our peaks together.

I hesitated not one second. Like in a well-rehearsed ballet, our bodies flowed perfectly together, and there was not the slightest bit of hesitation before our tongues once again found each other’s treasure. Soft, rosy warmth delved through heated, soggy folds and stirred our pleasure higher and higher in spirals of pure lust. Fingers teased and prodded, then wormed their way into forbidden caves. I wiggled one of mine inside her bum, pushed my thumb into the velvety tightness of her pussy and felt her gasp deliciously onto my clit.

I sucked her own pearl in my mouth and licked for all I was worth. It soon became a breathless race to push each other towards climax. The air was filled with moans and whimpers while our sweaty bodies gyrated against each other. Skin slid over skin, almost without friction. I felt her hips begin to tremble while I slurped at her increasing flow of honey, and just the knowledge of her pleasure catapulted me towards my own.

We lost all inhibitions. Two of Katie’s fingers buried themselves deeply in my bum and made me cry out in delight. I did the same to her, pistoning them in and out, and her moans rose to a crescendo. We became one single entity of pleasure, no longer certain where one body ended and the other began.

Then I heard her moan my name, a moan that started deep inside her throat and vibrated with lust, and with each repetition of my name, it rose in pitch and urgency. She fucked my bum with heedless passion, shooting spears of lust into my core. I answered to her cry and shouted out her name in breathless gasps of spiritual intensity.

“Katie!” I came so hard that I almost fainted. Katie writhed in ecstasy below me. It was glorious and intense, and pleasure rolled in waves all over me. We shook and trembled, gasped and moaned, until we were completely spent.

We both started giggling at the same time, that uninhibited, bubbling expression of absolute satisfaction. I managed to move my spent body around and we hugged, whispering sweet nothings into each other’s ear and exchanging tiny kisses full of adoration.

I traced idle circles on the smooth skin of her breast and smiled at her. “I’m so happy we met, sweet, naughty Katie from England,” I whispered.

She squeezed my bum in return, a cute blush spreading on her cheeks at the small reminder of our passionate games. “I’m happy too,” she whispered back, then sighed. “I only wish we had more time…”

Oh, how I wished that too! I placed a tiny kiss on the corner of her mouth, which made her giggle.

“Chrissie?” she suddenly asked quietly and brushed her thumb over my cheek. “Would you come visit me some time?”

Butterflies swirled up inside my chest. “I’d love to!” I said and kissed her hard. “I will. Now let’s get ourselves out of this oven, cooled down and into a shower.”

= = = = =

We met again in front of the hotel. My suitcase was already in my car, and Katie’s rental was de-iced and ready at the kerb. We had exchanged addresses and phone numbers, and we knew we’d see each other again, yet it was hard to part after the intimate, passionate time we had shared.

“I’ll call you, I promise,” I ensured her, taking her hands in mine.

“Not if I call you first,” she quipped and made us both giggle.

We both stood staring at each other, a little unsure what to do. I looked around to see if we were watched and saw her do the same.

“To hell!” I said, and wrapped her in a hug, and we exchanged one long, deep kiss of promise.

= = = = =

On my way back home, I kept humming to the music from the radio and barely noticed as the time flew by. This had been the best holiday of my life, and I decided to end it with a nice scented bath. I parked the car, got out the suitcase and started to walk towards to the door. I reached my free hand into the pocket of my cloak to shield it from the freezing wind. A sturdy piece of paper met my fingers.

I pulled it out and had to smile brightly when I recognized the image of the beautiful young woman playing in the surf. On a hunch, I turned it around. There, in neat, flowery letters, it spelled, ‘9pm your time okay?’

“Oh, Katie,” I whispered, feeling that familiar tingle between my thighs and certain that I’d spend this evening with something far, far better than a bath.
Published 
Written by KatieElizabeth
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments