Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Private Show

"Jamie sends me film to keep me busy at work..."

2
1 Comment 1
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

{This story is the third of a series. To those who have already read the others the length on this one is a little shorter, but I think you'll see why when you read it}

Have you noticed that whenever there's a clock in a store, it's behind the counter? My theory is that employers think that their employees will spend less time checking it if it's not in plain sight. Really all it meant for my was a slightly sore neck as I turned to look at the damn thing every five minutes. It had been hours since I'd left Jamie naked in my bed and drove to the crummy cell phone outlet I worked for and I was losing my mind. The teasing Jamie had done right before I left had kept me horny most of the night.

I didn't have a hard on the whole time, but if my thoughts strayed that changed real quick. I was excited, not just because I knew I'd be having her as soon as my shift was over but also because I had absolutely no clue what her and Kelly were planning and I couldn't wait to find out. However, despite the fact I had a twelve hour shift I also had absolutely nothing to do but man the counter and the minutes seemed to drag as they passed by without a customer.

Normally this was the reason I liked working the graveyard shift, it was dead, but I'd gotten register while someone else had gotten the stock duty, so I wasn't doing much of anything. For once I wouldn't have minded stock. Something to keep my mind busy would've been welcome. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and slipped it out and thumbed the icon to check my texts. A message from Jamie filled the screen, three simple words, "Check your Email."

My curiosity growing I thumbed back to the menu and opened my email to find I had one new addition to my inbox from not Jamie’s, but my sister's email. I opened it and was prompted with a video attachment. It was huge. Half an hour? What the hell was my sister sending me? Mercifully a customer walked in and I thumbed the download button before setting my phone down and going to help them.

When I got back a few minutes later the download was only at forty percent. I sighed and tucked my phone back in my pocket before getting up and looking for something to do. After twenty minutes of doing a lot of nothing my phone finally alerted me with a ping that my download had finished. If this wasn't important I was going to kill Kelly for wasting all of my data. I thumbed back through the menu and opened the file with the media player. A loud moan came from the speakers and I nearly dropped the damn thing as I fumbled for the mute . what the hell were those two thinking sending me fucking porn at work? I slipped my phone back into my pocket and went back to the stock room.

"Hey Luke, can you watch the register for me? I need to hit the head." I called. A few moments later I spotted him making his way through the stacks and I made way to the employee restroom. I leaned against the counter, turning down the volume before playing the file again. As the screen leapt into motion I immediately noticed that the one I had heard moaning earlier was Jamie.

She was on her knees on my sisters bed, her legs spread as far as they could go and her arms locked behind her back. She was dressed in the same thing she had been when she came into my room last night, her shirt pulled up over her wonderful little chest. A hand, Kelly's I assumed was reaching into the frame and tweaking Jamie's nipples, occasionally pulling at the rings on each one and drawing another moan.

“Say hi to Jace,” I heard my sisters voice say quietly as she centered the camera on Jamie's upper half.

“Hi Jace.” Jamie said just as quietly. Her tone was husky.

“When he see's this he'll have already fucked you. You like that idea, don't you Jamie?” My sister asked. I could hear the smile in her voice even if I couldn't actually see it. How the hell had I never guessed what was going on between the two of them? After a moment Jamie nodded. Her eyes answered the question better. She had a look right then that said 'fuck me!' At that moment I would've been happy to help her out. My cock was so hard I wasn't sure my flimsy work pants would hold up against it.
“Show him exactly how much you like that idea,” Kelly said a little louder, her voice firm. The camera zoomed out as Jamie lay back and shimmied out of her shorts, quickly throwing them off screen before lifting her shirt over her head and giving it the same treatment. As she lay back and looked at the camera I could tell she was loving this. Maybe this hadn't been completely Kelly's idea.

Jamie lay back, her head propped up on a couple of Kelly's pillows as she moved her legs apart and slowly spread herself open with her fingers. Her tight little pussy was very wet. Part of me still couldn't believe this was the same girl I’d been watching for the past couple of years. God dammit. I was supposed to get through four more hours like this?

“Tell him what you want him to do to you when he gets home,” Kelly demanded. She sounded like she was getting as much of a kick out of this as Jamie seemed to be.

“I want him to fuck me,” Jamie answered. From the look on her face I didn't doubt it a bit. She looked so needy she'd fuck a post if she could find one. My sister certainly knew how to press her buttons.

“Is that all? Come on, I know better you little slut. Tell him what you want him to do to you, you sexy little bitch,” Kelly ordered, her hand darting into the frame and pulling roughly on one of Jamie's nipple rings. A mix of pleasure and pain flashed across Jamie's face and her breathing quickened a little.

She licked her lips a little as she looked at the camera and I felt my cock throb against my leg.

BritanyWonder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BritanyWonder

Fuck.

“I want...I want..” She started, her hand moving down between her legs, snaking between them and reaching for her pussy. The camera shook a little as my sister moved forward and pushed her hand away before moving up over her. From the angle the shot was at Kelly must have been straddling her. 'Crack'. The slap surprised the hell out of me, but from the look on Jamie's face she was neither surprised nor unhappy about it. Honestly it hadn't been that serious. The tiny red mark it had left was already fading.

“I know you're a god damn whore and how much this is getting you off, but Jace doesn't. So tell him!” My sister demanded, all but shoving the camera into Jamie's face. Her intensity kind of threw me off. I knew she was the 'dom' between them but I’d never pictured my sister doing anything like this. Jamie's was breathing heavy and her eyes were glazed .She looked completely out of it. She looked like she was having a hell of a time getting her head together to figure out what she wanted to say. Kelly wasn't waiting. The camera panned out and caught it as Kelly reached forward and looped her finger through one of Jamie's nipple rings and pulling on it roughly before pinching her nipple. Jamie let out a small scream.

“Fuck!” She said as her expression turned wild.

“ I want him to fuck me until I pass out! I want him to throw me down on the bed and use me, and I don't want him to stop until I can't stand anymore!” The words came out in a rush and after she spoke them Jamie looked like she was ready to pop. Her breathing was ragged and she was rolling her hips as if it would help relieve some of her need.

“Good girl.” Kelly's voice was smug. She sounded like she sounded like she was getting off more than Jamie. Kelly reached down and gave a couple of quick tugs on Jamie's rings and Jamie gave a soft whimper. I was sure she was going to cum but Kelly still wasn't having any of that. She let go of the rings and gave Jamie a couple more playful slaps.

“You better not even think you're going to cum until I let you you little bitch,” she said. She sounded almost as close to getting off as Jamie did. I could hear her heavy breathing from behind the camera and the frame was swaying slightly so I knew she wasn't sitting still either. The shot moved and went still as Kelly set the camera down on the bed facing Jamie. I heard a drawer open and a buckle being undone as I watched Jamie lay on the bed trying to catch her breath. I saw her look off screen and her eyes light up with excitement.

“Oh yes. You'd better fuck me good,” she said, her voice trembling slightly. The screen went wild as the camera tumbled and I heard another slap.

“Keep your mouth shut.” There was nothing but the rustling of sheets and the sound of another buckle for a few moments as the camera lay tangled in the sheets. The darkness vanished and I was abruptly looking at Jamie. She was on my sisters bed on her front, her ass raised in the air and her arms bound behind her back by a thick leather belt I recognized as one of mine that'd gone missing awhile ago.

Jamie stared at the camera, not making a sound just as Kelly had told her not to. For a few seconds nothing happened and then I saw Kelly slip behind Jamie. The shot cut out her face though. All I could see was her shirt as she wrapped her hands around Jamie’s thighs and started swaying slightly against her. Kelly must've been wearing a strap on because she leaned up against Jamie and Jamie's eyes closed as absolute bliss dominated her features.

Kelly moved slow at first and Jamie wiggled her hips back against her as much as she could with every thrust. Her expression said nothing but pleasure and she was looking at the camera so intensely that if I hadn't' known it was a recording I'd have thought she was looking right back at me. The slow pace didn't last long, though neither of them seemed real upset about that. Jamie wanted a hard fucking and apparently my sister was more than happy to oblige. Jamie looked at the camera and slowly licked her lips. Shit. She knew exactly how to turn me on. 

The little cock tease had been doing it for years after all. After a few more seconds her eyes shut and she bit her lip. I heard another smack as my sisters hand came down on her tight little ass and she whimpered. Kelly started swaying against her more urgently and I heard her moan before Jamie fell forward onto the bed and Kelly fell into the frame, her face just as content as Jamie's. She moved up Jamie's back and Jamie moaned as she leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck. It looked like Jamie was down for the count, but as Kelly undid the belt on her arms she looked at the camera and smiled before slowly mouthing, “You're welcome.”

I didn't know whether I wanted to thank her or slap her. I nearly dropped my damn phone in the toilet when something suddenly banged on it.

“ Hey Jace. I finished the stock. Make sure you lock up on the way out.”

It was Luke. I looked at the clock on my phone and noticed that the clip had finished. I'd been in the bathroom a whole half an hour. No wonder he sounded so pissed. I shook my head and stood up, giving my hands a quick rinse and flushing in case Luke hadn't quite left yet. When I came out of the restroom though he'd already gone. The clock on the wall behind the register read midnight.

Technically our shift was supposed to be till one on stock nights, but since Luke had finished early their wasn't any real reason to stay. I punched out flipped the lock on the store before practically running to my car and smiling the entire way. Show time. I turned the key in the ignition and a few seconds later I was peeling out of the parking lot and headed home...

Published 
Written by Haine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments