Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Naked Surprise From Girlfriend to Girlfriend

5
1 Comment 1
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
You let yourself in, as usual. I hear the key in the door, and my whole body tightens. We’re home alone, for the whole weekend. And you think it’s just a normal Saturday after work. Rounding the courner into my bedroom, I hear your sharp intake of breathe as you see me sprawled naked on my bed. I watch as your eyes follow the curves of my body. I sit up, my tits bouncing, and grab my towel of the back of my door.

“Come on, lets go shower,” I smile as you try to get some sort of words out.

You take your towel and follow me to the bathroom, I can feel your gaze on my ass, and so I swish it a little more as I walk.

I bend over in the bathroom and place my towel on the floor, giving you a nice view of the glistening wetness of my slit. I move over to you, unbutton your shorts and push them down over your hips. You step out of them complacently, still slightly shocked at the naked treatment you’re getting.

I tug at the corner of your shirt, my nails grazing the side of your hip. You gasp, and I grip tighter onto your love handle, digging my nails in. Hearing you moan in my ear is driving me fucking crazy.

Your hands move from my hips as I pull your shirt over your head. I unclip your bra and let it fall to the floor. I stare at your boobs, amazed at how perfectly they sit on your chest.

You’re standing in front of me in just your underwear. I hook my fingers into their sides, and slide them down your thighs, kneeling in front of you as you step out of them, too. I lean forward and my tongue flicks gently over your clit. Your legs shake, and I press my tongue a little harder against you as I trace your slit with your wetness.

You pull away gently, and turn the shower on. You’re holding my hand as you step under the warm jets of water, and pull me with you. My hands follow the curves of your body, cup your breasts, twist your nipples. My fingertips graze your sides and slip over your thighs. My right hand rests between your legs, and I push it sideways against your clit. Your body shakes again.

“Baby, I can’t stand up if you do that.” You squeeze some soap into your hands and rub it over my chest. My nipples harden under your gentle fingertips. I watch the stream of water clean the suds from my body and I feel my clit throb as you bend in front of me and take my nipple between your teeth.

“Fuck, Baby,” I breathe. You look up, your lips on the underside crease of my tit. You stand up, and I return the favour of cleaning you. I turn around and grind my ass into your sex as I get some soap, moving more than I need to. I rub the body wash between my hands before running them over your boobs, down between your legs and back to grab your perfect, round ass.

My hands stop under your ass and I pick you up.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

You wrap your legs around me as I push your back up against the shower wall. I push my body into you, my hip moving against your pussy, slowly, but hard.

“I need you.” You moan against my neck. I put you down and turn the shower off. We dry ourselves off and I leave my towel in a heap on the floor. I pull yours off from around you and throw it on top of mine.

I follow you down the hall this time, and push you forwards onto my bed so you’re bent over. Your ass is pressed against my throbbing pussy.

You roll over so your legs are hanging and your hips are on the side of the bed. I kneel in front of you and kiss the inside of your thigh. I can smell your sex; your sweet juices are dripping down the length of your pussy.

I kiss all around your pussy, and slide my tongue inside you.

I can feel your thighs shaking the bed as I lick form your tight hole up to your clit.

Fuck your clit is so big, my tongue kissing slowly at first. I gently scrape my teeth against your bead.

Your moan makes me even wetter, I can feel it dripping down the inside of my thighs.

I slide my middle finger into your wet cunt. You tighten around my fingers as I slip a second one in. My tongue circles your clit and I slide my fingers in and out of you, hard. You push yourself against me, matching my pace and forcing me deeper inside you.

I press my tongue harder against your clit, licking you eagerly, tasting your sweet wetness. I keep fucking you hard, but slow down a little.

My other hand grips your side, my nails digging into you. I know how crazy that drives you. Your whole body shudders.

“Fuck, I’m gonna come if you keep doing that.” You manage to let the words escape from between your clenched teeth.

I smile against your clit, and take it between my lips. My thighs are soaking wet, and I want you to touch me so badly.

I twist my fingers inside you, and run the tip of my tongue againt your clit, hard. You tighten around my fingers and your legs start shaking even more. You gasp, and then let out a loud moan as you come hard for me. Your whole body tenses, and you’re silent for a few seconds. And then you shudder, your legs pressing hard together.

“Fuck baby,” you say, your eyes half open and your arms behind your head. I put my fingers in my mouth, sucking your wetness off me. You shake again, squeezing your eyes shut.

“I love you, beautiful,” I whisper against your stomach. You tug underneath my armpit, trying to move me up to you. I snuggle into your side, my bare chest against your boob.

“I love you too,” you say into my hair. I can hear you breathe in, smelling my shampoo.

And we lay there like that until round two.

Published 
Written by Caaaaat93
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments