Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm Rider

24
9 Comments 9
10.2k Views 10.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read
She jumped with a start and screamed out loud when thunder crashed a mere hundred feet above the roof of her restaurant. Then she laughed at herself for still being scared of thunder and lightning. Her bulldog barked and walked towards the wind battered door. The restaurant was empty. The storm had kept the tourists on the island, indoors, in the safety of their hotel rooms.

It was a freak storm and wasn't going to last long, according to the weather reports. Her bulldog made his way to the window and jumped to put his paws on the sill. He sniffed the glass and looked out to the ocean. He spotted something making its way towards the restaurant and barked.

"Flower of the Caribbean, my fucking ass," I grumbled under my breath as I struggled to walk against the howling wind and driving rain.

I spotted a dwelling through my stinging, wind and rain battered eyes. A light flickered in one of the windows. The power was out; someone had to have lit the candle. I continued towards the dwelling, against the howling wind and rain. In hopes of taking shelter there till the storm passed.

Her bulldog barked louder and wagged his stubby tail in excitement as I got closer.

She walked to her dog and looked to see what he was barking at. She saw a tall figure struggling to walk against the wind and rain towards her restaurant.

"Fucking tourists," she whispered under her breath and ran behind the bar to grab a flashlight. She ran back to the window, shushed her dog and turned the flashlight on and off, in hopes that the stranger would see it and make his way towards the beacon.

I saw the light and raised my arms, letting whoever was signaling me know that I was making my way to them. She ran upstairs and grabbed a few towels, so that the stranger could dry off when he arrived. When she got back to the window I was twenty feet away from the entrance. She squinted and wiped the condensation off the window to get a better look at me. My white t-shirt and shorts made it appear as if I was cutting my way through the near black skies and water.

"Strom Rider," she smiled and whispered to herself as she watched me power my way through the storm towards her.

I made it to the restaurant's front door; she quickly opened it and shouted at me to get inside. Her bulldog barked and ran behind the bar.

"Foolish white boy!" she scolded me in what sounded like a Creole accent as she handed me a towel.

"Thank you," I said to her as I dried my face.

She was dressed in a skimpy yellow bikini top and baggy yellow shorts, that covered the top half of her shapely thighs.

"For the towel or for calling you foolish?" she smiled. "Don't thank me, thank my dog. He spotted you walking in the storm."

"Thanks to you both," I smiled.

"I have no food, the power is out and I cook everything fresh here," she informed me in an almost apologetic tone.

I laughed and replied, "I've only been in the storm for five minutes."

"What possibly could have possessed you to be out there? I'm sure the hotel provided you enough information on the storm," she shook her head as she spoke.

"The storm was supposed to be hours away. I decided to go for a run along the beach and got caught in it when it arrived early," I replied as I studied her face.

Her skin was honey brown in color. She had long, tightly curled brown hair that was pulled back in a ponytail. I studied her eyes closely; she had two different colored eyes. Her left eye was bluish grey and right eye was a light, greenish brown. I stared deeper in to her eyes; we remained staring at each other and silent, longer than what we both should have been comfortable with for just having met. Neither one of us felt uncomfortable with the silence or the staring.

She smiled, "Heterochromia."

This time, I picked up a slight English accent in her voice.

"I can see that," I laughed.

She chuckled and replied, "You are foolish and funny."

Her bulldog barked and stuck his head out from behind the end of the bar.

"I should thank your dog also," I said as I squatted to the floor and extended a hand to the dog.

She crossed her arms and informed me, "He is very shy around new people. Give him time to warm up to you."

"What's his name," I asked her as I looked over her toned, slim legs.

"Poseidon," she replied and snickered.

"Of course it is," I smiled.

"So, what brings you to, Martinique?" she coyly asked me when she noticed me staring at her legs.

I stood up, pointed to the window and replied, "The balmy, tropical weather of your beautiful Island."

She laughed as she stared at my torso. My t-shirt was soaked and clung to my toned body. Moisture began to build up between her legs.

"You've met Poseidon, I'm Angelique," she smiled and extended her hand.

I shook her hand and replied, "A pleasure to meet the both of you. I'm Gil."

"I must admit, Gil, you were quite the impressive sight to look at, making your way here. I was sure the winds were going to knock you over," she smiled, "I've seen the wind knock over bigger men with well-seasoned sea legs."

I stared at her and thought to myself, “You would be a spectacular sight stepping out of my shower.”

"I didn't feel very impressive, Angelique. And please accept my apologies for the nasty names I called your beautiful island, as I made my way to you," I laughed.

She laughed and motioned me to the bar, "Let me get you a drink. Have a seat and talk to me for a while. The storm is not going away any time soon, so you're stuck with me for as long as it lasts."

"I can think of many fates worse than that, Angelique," I said to her and winked.

She lowered her head and smiled, "I bet you say that to all the girls, Gil."

"Only to the girls that are brave enough to call me foolish," I chuckled.

I walked to the bar and sat down. Poseidon came around the bar and sniffed at my leg.

I reached down and rubbed behind his ear, "Good boy, Poseidon," I said to him.

Angelique poured two glasses of rum as she spoke to me, "Looks like Poseidon is impressed with you also. I've never seen him greet anyone this quickly before."

"Is this your place, Angelique?" I asked.

"Yes, my dad left it to me. I came back six years ago to sell it, but eventually decided to move back here from England, and run the place."

She slid the bottle of rum away from her and handed me a glass, while holding up her glass. I touched her glass with mine and said, "Cheers, and thank you for giving me shelter from the storm."

She smiled, nodded and downed the rum. I downed my drink and placed the glass on the bar.

"Where to you call home, Gil?" Angelique asked as she poured two more shots of rum.

"Canada, Toronto to be exact," I replied.

"I have many friends there," she smiled.

"What did you do in England?"

She huffed and twisted her mouth, "I was an accountant. The most boring thing I have ever done."

“Were you born here, Angelique?”

“Yes. My dad moved here from France, when he was a young man, to work as a chef in one of the hotels. He was the white one, in case you were wondering,” she smiled and continued, “My mom was born here. They met in a market and fell in love, got married and had me. I learned how to cook from my dad, he was an incredible chef. He had hoped I would follow in his footsteps and take over the restaurant. But, he was very supportive none the less, when I wanted to study accounting.”

“I find your multiple accents extremely charming. And, your exotic beauty surpasses any of the sights I have seen on this lovely Island. Although, I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of your ire,” I smiled.

Angelique smiled and lowered her head as she whispered, “Thank you.”

Lightning flashed across the sky and lit up the inside of the bar. Angelique closed her eyes tight and her hands clenched in to fists. A split second later, thunder cracked loudly above us. Angelique yelped and jumped with a start. Her full breasts jiggled under her bikini top, my cock twitched at the sexy sight.

She laughed, covered her face with her hands and said, "Sorry, I can't get use to the thunder or lightning," a bit embarrassed at having been so startled.

I laughed and replied, "No need to apologize. You should see my reaction when I walk in to a spider's web."

She smiled at me and thought to herself, "Foolish, funny, sweet and handsome. I hope the storm lasts all night."

She fidgeted with her fingers and twisted her lips, "May I sit beside you, Gil? There is more thunder and lightning coming."

"Of course you may, only if you promise to protect me from any spiders that might be lurking about."

She laughed and made her way to the chair next to me.

PrettyCock_DollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyCock_DollTS



She sat down, lifted her glass, smiled and toasted, "To new friends."

"To tropical storms," I smiled back at her.

We downed the rum and stared at each other in silence again. A strong sexual tension had built up between us, as quickly as the storm had gathered. The thought of being alone with this sexy woman, on an Island, miles away from anyone else, sent a slight shiver through me. I could feel my lust flaring up.

Lightning filled the sky again. Angelique jumped out of her chair and placed her hands on my chest as she turned her head to look out the window and waited on pins and needles for the inevitable sound of thunder. Her fingers dug in to my chest when the thunder boomed in the sky. My pectoral muscles involuntarily flexed and swelled hard under her fingers. She jumped and let out a gasp. The feel of my chest muscles flexing under her touch sent a shiver through her and increased the moisture between her legs. She stretched her fingers wide and pressed her hands on to my chest.

She pulled her hands away from my chest and sat down, embarrassed she whispered, "Sorry."

"Don't be," I replied in a raspy voice.

Angelique reached for the bottle of rum. I grabbed her wrist before she reached the bottle and pulled her to me. I waited for a reaction from her. A sign that would tell me she wanted me to kiss her. She stared wide eyed back at me and took a deep breath. I moved my lips closer to hers. She lifted her head and parted her lips.

Lightning and thunder crashed loudly over the water. Angelique screamed and threw herself in to my arms, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck. She shook for an instant and laughed.

"I'm sorry," she whispered in to my shoulder and made no attempt to pull away from me.

"It's alright, Angelique. You can't help how lightning and thunder affect you," I chuckled.

"No, I'm sorry that I didn't kiss you, Gil," she panted.

She pulled away from me and cupped my face in her hands. She looked in to my eyes and slowly brought her lips to mine. We kissed each other's lips gently at first. The kiss slowly built up in fervor. I stood up and pulled her tighter to me, needing to feel her slender, soft body against mine. She moaned and pulled my lips harder to hers. She opened her mouth and sucked my tongue in to her mouth. I slid my hands roughly down her back and pulled her tight against my growing cock.

Angelique grabbed the bottom of my wet t-shirt with both hands and pulled it off of me. She stopped a moment to stare at my torso and then leaned in to kiss my chest. She ran her teeth over its thick muscles and gently nibbled on my nipples. I moaned and ran my fingers through her hair.

Her hands slid over my tight belly and she grabbed my fully erect cock with both hands. She stroked and squeezed it as she ran her tongue over my chest. I reached around and undid the knot of her bikini top. She stepped back and removed her top and shorts, then smiled as she watched me devour her naked body with a searing glare.

I reached for her, she slapped my hand away and waved her finger at me, “Not yet, my sexy Storm Rider,” she snickered.

She took a step towards me and slowly lowered herself on to her knees. She tugged on my shorts and slowly revealed my throbbing cock.

“Mmmm, may I suck your cock, Gil?” she purred.

“No,” I snapped at her and lifted her on to her feet.

She gasped at the growl in my voice and flailed her head back. I squeezed her arms in my grip and pulled her closer to me. My cock twitched and throbbed as I pressed it hard against her body. She ground her body against the hot hardness of my cock and moaned. I lifted her on to the bar and buried my face in between her firm, soft breasts. I sucked and bit in to her soft flesh. Angelique moaned out loud as she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my mouth tighter to her breasts.

I bent my knees and ran my tongue down her torso, as I spread her legs wide. I needed to taste her. I wanted to suck her soft pussy lips in to my mouth and drink her. She quivered and moaned loudly as my mouth made its way to her wet pussy. Before I sucked her in to my mouth, I spread her pussy wide and exposed the wet pinkness.

“Fuck!” she gasped and pulled my head in between her legs.

I sucked her dripping pussy in to my mouth and flicked my tongue at her clit. She bucked her hips and quivered as she moaned in ecstasy. I stopped eating her out and lifted her off the bar.

“Ohhh, I was so close!” she panted, “Please!”

I stoked my cock with one hand and pushed her down to her knees with the other. Angelique licked her lips and quivered with anticipation at having my throbbing, thick cock in her mouth. I grabbed her hair and slowly pulled her mouth to my cock. Angelique grabbed my hips and opened her mouth wide; as she watched my cock slowly approach her waiting mouth. I let go of my cock and slid it slowly over her tongue and down her throat.

“Fuuuck!” I growled as I looked down at my cock buried balls deep in her mouth.

Angelique smiled as she stared back at me; tears were building up in her eyes from having my cock buried in her throat. She pulled her mouth away, kissed and licked at my cock as she gripped it in one hand. She stuck out her tongue and rubbed the underside of the head of my cock against her moist tongue. Then she slowly slid my cock back down her waiting throat.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and lifted her to her feet, grabbed fistfuls of her hair and pulled her head back. I glared in to her eyes and kissed her hard. Angelique lifted her left leg on to a chair and rubbed at her soaked pussy.

“Pleeease, Gil?” she sobbed her plea.

I aimed the tip of my cock at her wet opening and growled in to her ear, “Fuck my cock, slowly.”

She let out a short gasp and slowly lowered herself on to my cock.

“Ohhhhyeeesss!” she moaned as her pussy stretched around my cock’s girth.

She rocked her hips slowly at first and after a few thrusts picked up the tempo of the rocking.

I yanked her hair and growled in to her ear, “Slowly, Angelique.”

She gasped, nodded her head and slowed down the tempo of her fucking. After a few minutes, both her legs began to shake. Her breathing was deep and labored.

I smiled and sneered at her, “You want to be fucked hard, don’t you, Angelique?”

She shivered, swallowed hard and nodded her head. I lifted her in to my arms; she wrapped her legs around my waist and continued fucking my cock at the same, tortuous, slow pace I had ordered. I lowered her on to the wooden floor; she tightened her legs around my waist, not wanting my pulsing cock to slip out of her.

I sunk my cock deep in to her and pulled out of her slowly. Only the swollen head of my cock was inside her as I prepared to plough deep inside her. Angelique relaxed her pussy in anticipation of the pounding fuck she was going to get and moaned. Before I could sink inside her, lightning flashed again. Angelique shut her eyes tight and clenched her jaw, an involuntary reaction to the bright flash that lit up her bar. Her pussy clenched tight and almost pushed my cock out of her.

I forced the entire length of my cock in to her, just as a thundering, rolling roar split the sky. Angelique screamed out loud at the sweet pain of being impaled and stretched, as her tight pussy yielded to the girth and hardness of my cock. She came hard. A violent orgasm shot through her and lasted for what seemed an eternity to her. Her eyes were shut so tightly that she had begun to see white.

I came deep inside her and filled her with cum, as I cursed at the top of my lungs and the sweet release. Her pussy quivered and clenched, sending my cum seeping out of her. We held on to each other in a tight lover’s embrace till our bodies stopped shaking.

“Mmmm,” Angelique purred.

The sun slowly appeared from behind black clouds. The wind wasn’t howling anymore and the rain had almost stopped.

She looked out the window and nervously asked me, “The storm has passed, will you be heading back to your hotel?”

I looked at her and smiled, “The storm has passed, but who’s to say that there isn’t a spider on the beach?”

She beamed a smile at me and replied, “Good point, perhaps you should stay till morning, just to be on the safe side.”

“Yes, I most definitely should stay till morning,” I chuckled.

~End~

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments