Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife and the Ebony God - Part 2 - Irene's Story

"Irene gets back at Tony for his treatment of her husband."

56
41 Comments 41
22.1k Views 22.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

“Juan, I have your problem figured out,” he says. “That is not a cock you have; it is a giant clit. You're a sissy. I'll show Irene how to treat you from now on. You'll enjoy that I'm sure. Irene will spend the rest of the night with me. You can go back to your room. I'll be leaving to go back in the morning. I expect that I'll be seeing a lot of Irene in Barcelona. Next Saturday night I'm hosting a party to which you are both invited. Irene will have specific instructions for you. You can go now.”

With these words resounding in my ears, I leave my beautiful wife Irene to her new lover Tony and return to my hotel room.

Am I a sissy? Yes, he masturbated me, and I ejaculated. However, he was massaging my prostate while he did that. Would I want to suck his cock again? No! I don’t feel desire or lust for him. I just wanted him to fuck Irene and give her the orgasms that I can’t. I love her so much I want her joy, her satisfaction. I’m a cuckold I’m not a sissy. Damn, why was I given a cock that is only four inches long when it is erect. I wish I could pleasure her the way he did.

As dawn starts to lighten the sky, Irene returns to our room. She is disheveled, and her legs are shaky. She crawls into bed next to me. She still smells of him.

“Juan, my darling, poor, Juan, I want you to know that you are the bravest, strongest man I know. He might have a bigger cock than yours, but he is not half the man you are.”

“Darling, how can you say that?”

“Listen to me for a change. Just don’t talk, don’t interrupt me. What you did tonight you did not do for you, but for me. You wanted my happiness. You wanted me to have what you could not give me. That my darling took courage. You knew that you might lose me by making that decision. He humiliated you and called you a sissy. Well, in my eyes you are not a sissy. You have grown in my eyes to rival the bravest of men. I now realize just how much I love you.”

“But, Irene, how can you say that. He is tall, muscular, hung like a horse. He can cum for hours and give you pleasure over and over again. I have never pleasured you in all our years of marriage. You barely feel my cock when I’m with you, and I ejaculate before you are even warmed up. How can you say I’m better than he is?”

“Maybe my love because I never gave you the chance to pleasure me. Maybe, because I was too wrapped up in what was right and what was wrong to do between husband and wife. I never let you use my body the way you wished. If I had, it might have been very different. I intend to change that.”

“But, how?

“Let me tell you something. Yes, he satisfied an itch which had never been scratched. However, the best moment for me was when I felt your tongue on me. If I had not just cum so hard, I would have flooded you with my cum. It was incredible. I want your lips, your fingers, your tongue, to make me cum.

"The worst moment of the whole night was when he humiliated you. That shall never happen again. You are mine and only mine. Do you understand me, Juan?”

“I’m not sure, dear. Does that mean you will not see him again?”

“No, I will go to the party he has invited us to, but on my terms, not his. I might even see him again after that. That’s if you permit me to do so. He has opened floodgates in me that you will not be able to shut down. However, there are other men; there are other fish in the sea. I will make it very clear to him that I am yours and not his. Now let me sleep, my love. I am exhausted. We’ll speak about all this when we get back home.”

I can’t believe my ears. I excited her. I almost made her cum.

ooOoo

Irene’s Tale

I can’t believe the arrogance Tony exhibited. He had no right to do what he did to Juan. Yes, it was great for me. Those were the first orgasms I ever experienced, and they blew my mind. I had no idea that sex could be that good. What he did to Juan, however, was just unspeakable. Then to tell me to have Juan wear women’s clothes and turn him into a sissy. Have him service all the men who have sex with me. I am going to get that son of a bitch if it is the last thing I ever do.

Back in Barcelona, we resumed our normal lives. I keep thinking of how to make it up to Juan. He likes to see me pleasured by other men. I can tell that the whole experience excites him tremendously. I also realize that Juan can’t please me by penetrating me. I know he masturbates to get his release.

Slowly a plan evolves in my mind; I will have to convince Juan. If I succeed, that will give us a healthier happier relationship. It will satisfy his needs as well as mine.

Juan and I are getting ready for bed when I brought up the subject. “Juan, how would you like it if we had a major change in our relationship?”

“What do you mean a major change?”

“Darling, it’s obvious that our sexual relationship did not work for you or me in the past. We need to do something new to change that. True?”

“Yes, I can see that, but I thought that what happened with Tony was pleasurable for you? So we will keep doing that. It tremendously aroused me to see you with Tony and to know you were being pleasured.”

“No, Juan. First, I do not want to have to fuck anyone else to please you. If I do, it will be to please myself. Second, I want you to have a sexual life with me as well. I love you, and though I an no longer return to what I was, I want to have the pleasure that I now know you can give me.”

“But how, Irene?”

“We know that your ejaculations are tiny. I believe that's because you masturbate too much to relieve yourself of your feelings of inadequacy.”

“True.”

“I now know that you can give me as great pleasure with your fingers and your tongue as Tony did. However, I still want you to fuck me. I have found that I'm able to orgasm through anal sex. It’s not the size that does it. It is the feeling that a man possesses me. I know that if we used a cock ring for you to prolong the experience, and you had more cum that it would feel wonderful for both of us. So I want us to try, would you like that?”

“Sure, if I can give you pleasure it would be a dream come true for me. Would you still see other men?”

“Yes, if you allow me at least this Saturday night I will. After that, we'll have to see. I want to teach Tony that he is not God. I want to humiliate him as he humiliated you. I also think I am becoming addicted to big black cocks.”

“But, how?”

“Leave that to me, dear. I’ll tell you all about it after I do it. There’s one other thing, Juan. From now on, you will wear a cock cage. That will prevent you from masturbating without my permission. Also, you will wear a cock ring, when we have sex which will permit you to maintain your erection and might even extend the length of your cock in me. Can you agree to these things, dear?”

“I don’t know. It will be hard for me. Masturbation has become a daily routine, however, for our sake, I'll try. You, however, have to tell me all that you do. That will excite me. Is that fair? ”

“Yes, it is. This Saturday so that you know it will not be only Tony. There will also be another man and woman there. Tony expects all four of us to have sex. He thinks that I would enjoy that. He also wants to introduce me to lesbian sex and bondage.”

“Wow! I'd like to see that.”

“Well, if you are a good boy I'll see what I can do to make it up to you.”

That afternoon I took Juan out shopping with me. Our first stop was a sex shop. There, Juan is fitted with the proper cock cage for his size. He also tries on different cock rings until we decide on the right model for him. This model extends part way up his cock and has three rings extending from the base leaving his cock to extend from that point forward.

The rest of the week passed uneventfully except that I can tell Juan is very horny all the time. That is good. I want him primed for me when I return Saturday after the party.

ooOoo

 

Saturday is finally here. I shower thoroughly and shave the few pubic hairs that surround my pussy. I am so horny that I want to make myself cum but decide to hold off for the main course. I dress in a short black skirt slit along the side to halfway up my thigh, a black garter belt to hold up my black thigh high mesh stockings, and a black thong that is so tiny that it just enhances but does a poor job of covering my pussy. My top is a white silk blouse that leaves nothing to the imagination as you can see my stiff nipples pushing against the material. I opt for a pair of red shoes with three-inch heels to show off my legs and calves. Just a dab of lipstick and perfume sprayed in strategic locations; I am ready.

When I get to Tony’s apartment, he lets me in. He then looks me over from head to foot and whistles.

“Irene, you look stunning. Please come in. The others are here already. I also want to thank you for the bottle of cognac you sent to me this week. It is unbelievable, a bottle of Baron Otard XO where did you find it. Anyway, you should not have. There's a bit left which we will share.”

So, he swallowed the bait. Step one in my plan seems to have succeeded. God, I am so looking forward to his final humiliation.

SamanthaStelee1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaStelee1

“No, Tony, it's just for you. I want you to have it and no one else.”

“Well, if you insist. Come on in the others are dying to meet you. I told them all about you.”

“All? Tony,” I ask blushing.

“Yes, Irene, there’s no need to blush as we are all four of us going to be very intimate tonight. By the way, where's Juan?”

“He won’t be coming, Tony. I've decided that I didn’t like how you humiliated him in Ibiza. Juan is my husband, and I'll decide from now on how he is used. Not you.”

“Whatever. Bill will be disappointed he's bisexual and was looking forward to having him here.”

“Well, fuck Bill. He won’t have Juan. He can play with you if he wishes.”

“Irene you should know better. I'm not gay. Speaking of fucking, Bill, I can assure you will be fucking you.”

He then leads me into the living room. There's a couple sitting on the sofa. A tall black beauty with a fantastic body and a man who is almost as big as Tony.

“Irene, this is Bill and Amanda. Say hello to Irene guys. Isn’t she as beautiful and sexy as I described? I can also assure you that she’s an incredible fuck.”

What an arrogant bastard he is. Thinks he rules everybody and that his wish is his command. I'll show him. Just a little more patience.

“Irene, go and meet them properly.”

As I approach Bill to shake his hand, he slides his hand up my skirt and pushing my thong aside, he fingers my already wet pussy. His fingers are huge. He parts my pussy lips and thrusts a finger deep into me causing me to moan.

Amanda who is now behind me fondles my stiff nipples through my blouse. Once again, absolute strangers are handling my body. It feels incredibly erotic. My pussy is gushing with my juices.

Amanda unbuttons my blouse and slips it off my shoulders. Meanwhile, Bill has taken a pause from playing with my needy pussy to unzip my skirt, which falls around my ankles. I stand before them in my stockings, garter belt and high heels. They both step back to examine me.

“Tony, she is drop dead gorgeous,” says Bill.

“Absolutely mouthwatering,” adds Amanda.

“Irene, tonight you’re going to be our supper. You’ll be the appetizer, the main course, as well as the desert. Do you like the idea? Come over here to the table, let me prepare you.”

I am prepared asshole. It's you who have no idea of what is going to happen to you.

“Sure, Tony, where do you want me?”

“Here stand in front of this chair. Now spread your legs wide for us. I am going to cuff your legs to the table legs. That will make your ass and pussy fully accessible to all of us.

"Now first we are going to frig both your holes. That will be to whet your appetite, and then Bill and I will fuck you both at the same time, with our black cocks as the main course, and finally. You will provide dessert for Amanda. She will teach you how to make love to a woman. How does that sound?”

“Oh, Tony that sounds so good. I can hardly wait to start. Why don’t you have a nice glass of cognac first and then we can begin.”

Damn, I hope this works the way I planned.

He proceeds to empty the remainder of the cognac bottle into a snifter and gulps down half the contents, as I suspected his appetites match the size of the man. He is a ‘gourmand’ and not a ‘gourmet’ his appetites are as huge as his cock.

Meanwhile, Bill and Amanda strip. They are both stunning. Amanda has a long, lean body with gorgeous legs. Her tits are pear-shaped with huge protruding nipples. Her jet-black body is tight and muscular. She has a feral look softened by a dazzling set of white teeth. I can see myself already in her arms.

Bill, on the other hand, looks like the quintessential Black Adonis. Curly black hair, ebony eyes and muscular. There is not one ounce of fat on his body. His cock is majestic. It stands straight up with a slight curve and a bulbous head. I can sense that it will feel good when he penetrates my holes.

Bill and Tony then surround me on either side. I feel Tony’s fingers penetrate my pussy. He spreads my lips and thrusts two fingers into me. He starts to frig me slowly as I get wetter and wetter. He then pulls out his fingers and offers them to Amanda.

“Taste her. Tell us how you like it?”

“Tony she's so sweet and creamy I can hardly wait for dessert.”

“Why don’t you tease her nipples while Bill and I frig her? I‘m sure she’ll like it.”

He then pushes me forward so that I am leaning on the table.

“Bill spread her ass cheeks and frig her asshole while I work on her pussy. I know you are an ass man and you will be fucking her up the ass. Get her ready for your cock.”

The three of them invade my body simultaneously. Tony resumes thrusting his fingers in and out of my dripping wet pussy while his thumb rubs my clit. I feel Bill spreading my ass cheeks. He uses his tongue to lick my anal pucker, then slowly slides his finger deep into my ass.

He massages all the tender tissues with his long fingers. Amanda has climbed on the table, and she is alternately pulling on my nipples and then sucking on them.

All of my sexual senses are being stimulated. I can’t stop moaning as they drive me closer and closer to orgasm. I feel my whole body convulse as they bring me closer to losing myself in the feelings they are waking in me.

I finally can’t hold back as much as I try to. I am overwhelmed and let myself go, feeling wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my body. I yell, moan and shriek as they keep working my body from orgasm to orgasm.

Finally, exhausted, I just let my body collapse. Bill holds me up and gently lowers me to a chair. He unties my legs, and they stretch me out on the floor.

Tony comes over and kisses me. He offers me some of his cognac. “Drink some of this it’ll help you recover for the main course.”

“No thanks, Tony, that’s for you,” I answer. He shrugs his shoulders and drains the glass.

Amanda comes over and caresses me. “Are you okay?” she asks.

“Yes, I’m fine now I just needed to catch my breath.”

“Remember that he’s not God. If you don’t want to do something, say so, and I'll back you up.”

“Thanks, Amanda. That’s very nice of you. However, I think things will work out.”

“Just be careful when he drinks like he’s been drinking, he gets a bit crazy.”

“Has he had a lot?”

“About half that bottle.”

I smile to myself. I am now anxious to get on with the show. I ask Tony how he wants to do the main course. He leads us to his room and lies down in the middle of his king-sized bed.

“Irene, get on top of me and straddle my body. Take my cock and fit it up your pussy. Then Bill will drive his cock up your ass. That will let you feel us both in you at the same time.”

I proceed to try and follow his instructions, but his cock is as limp as a noodle. “Tony, what’s wrong? Can’t you get it up?” I ask.

“Irene, I don’t understand this has never happened to me.”

“You must be a bit tired love, just close your eyes and have a little nap, then we'll try again.”

“Okay, just let me nap for fifteen minutes. I’m sure I’ll be fine after that.”

I motion, Bill and Amanda to leave us and tell them I’ll be out shortly.

Tony is soon sound asleep and snoring. I scrounge around and find Tony’s bondage gear stored in a dresser drawer. I proceed to tie him up spread-eagled on the bed. Before tying his legs, I go to my purse and pull out a set of pink lacy panties and a bra. They are size xxx large. I proceed to put them on him. Leaving him there, I go to rejoin the others in the living room.

“What happened in there Irene,” asks Bill.

“It was incredible. I have never seen him like that. He’s usually so macho and ready to fuck any woman in sight,” says Amanda.

I explain to them how he humiliated my Juan. How I came tonight to get my revenge.

“But how did you know that would happen?”

“I have a friend who works for a drug company. They are researching for a libido inhibitor for use with chronic sex offenders. There is a drug called DMPA, which results in the form of chemical castration. He got some for me with which I doctored the cognac he was drinking. It will wear off after a few days, but it will teach that bastard a lesson.

"I understand that he has a cleaning lady who comes in daily. I have tied him up, and she will untie him I presume when she gets here in the morning. Maybe if he treats her as badly as he treats others, she will enjoy his being helpless. I can see him lying helpless as she dusts his cock with a feather duster."

Meanwhile, he'll have time to reflect on his actions in trying to make my Juan into a sissy. He's lying there in a shocking pink bra and panties.”

“Oh, you are so wicked Irene,” says Amanda smiling.

“Yes, I am. Now how would you two like to come to my place and party with Juan and me? I am sure he would enjoy that. I also am looking forward to having you initiate me, Amanda. Bill, you have a beautiful cock. I want to fuck my pussy and my ass.

"I also want my Juan to have some pleasure, and since he has been in a cock cage all week, I am sure he will enjoy some freedom. Bill, if Juan is willing, you two can play together, while Amanda teaches me how to pleasure her. However, treat him with respect. He is my husband, and I love him.

"Would you like to drop in and say goodbye to our host before we leave? Or shall we just let him stew and wonder what happened?”

 

Published 
Written by ChrisM
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments