Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jules Cheats With Sandy In The Pool Deck

"Multi-orgasmic youths"

19
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"All of the characters mentioned are fictional and over the age of 18."

Sandy Metusic showered and dressed quickly. The eighteen-year-old senior ignored the whispering about her newly shorn hotbox. Yes, it meant she'd fucked someone new recently. So what? When Jules Kittridge exited the boy’s locker room, Sandy lingered there with a look in her eyes that shimmered. “It’s fourth period!!”

Jules, also a senior, had forgotten his early morning suggestion to the girl. He had already skipped second-period Chemistry class to couple with Paula and Delphia. Fourth period was an AP English class where his grades tottered between a B+ and an A-. He couldn’t afford to skip that class.

Jules started to beg off from the assignation. Sandy boldly reached under her t-shirt to expose her left tit. She swiped her middle finger under his nose. Her finger smelled deeply of cunt, sweat and, faintly, of urine. Obviously, her finger had been up her pussy recently, or SOMEBODY’S pussy, because Jules didn’t know her pussy well enough to identify its unique vaginal signature just yet.

Jules’ penis took over from that point.

Ten minutes later the two of them were alone up in the pool viewing deck. While scores of swimmers frolicked in the pool below, Jules stretched out partially naked on the sectional couch, arms spread wide. His erect penis rose like a steely incubus from his nut sac.

Sandy Metusic stood off to the side, admiring the view. She was fully naked. Her tits hung ripely, pink nipples glistening with morning dew. Her hips twirled sensuously. Jules immediately noticed that her private parts, so fully hirsute just yesterday, were now bald as a baby’s bottom. Like Paula Fuller, Sandy had shaved her pussy. Jules could see her little pink clitoris peeking out from its cloak at the tip of her cleft.

Sandy was breathing heavily—hyperventilating. She’d been considering this moment every moment since yesterday's memorable session. Now that the moment was upon her, Sandy seemed unsure of how to proceed. Usually, these quick interactions got started with oral. Jules’ dick was already hard. Sandy’s pussy was already wet. One would think they would just mount, fuck, cum, groan and wipe. After all, they WERE in school. They DID have classes to attend. Anyone could wander up into the pool viewing deck. It’s not as if it was locked to keep out fornicators.

Sandy wanted more. Having showered after gym class, both of them smelled fresh and clean. She knew that if she went down on Jules, the piquant odors of any number of vaginas would still be present in the tissues of his cock. Her own pussy odor would be there, intermingled with the crowd, even though Jules had washed.

Rather than just “slip it in and get it over with”, Sandy decided on a more personal approach. She sat next to him, close enough to feel his hot breath, but more importantly close enough to transmit sincerity with her grey eyes. She’d convinced herself that Jules was to be her secret lover. They’d already proven sexual compatibility. Perhaps it were better now to establish a clearer basis for their impending relationship.

That’s how women think.

Jules wasn’t sure of her intent. Still relatively naïve, Sandy’s foray into The Real was strange to him. He’d come here to submerge his penis into a woman’s cleft for the third time that day. Sandy's vagina was right there, steaming between her thick, pink thighs. Her face bespoke volumes, however, without saying a word. Sandy gazed at him deeply. Her look didn’t portray lust. It portrayed…worship.

Jules didn’t know how to react. He’d expected her to go down on him. After all, his dick was steaming before them, stiff as a board. She did not. He expected her to press his face into service between her thighs. She did not. He expected her to mount him and quiver aloft with the insensate pleasure of penetration. She did not.

She didn’t smile, she didn’t frown. She just gazed into his eyes, ever hopeful that he would sort out the emotion between them separately from the attraction of their genitalia.

What they lacked was time.

Jules looked away, breaking the psychic bond Sandy was attempting to establish. He was a little embarrassed. What did she want?

Patiently, Sandy turned his face back to hers. She locked his gaze again. Jules began to feel the first stirrings of a bond between them. Clearly, something was afoot. Sandy wasn’t embarrassed to show the depths of her feelings. This exposure, this willingness to show emotion, to be Real, is always the beginning.

When Sandy sensed that Jules was finally understanding her intent, she looked southward. His hard-on had subsided some. It was time to make a move. Often, the merger of a penis with a vagina strengthens a psychic bond.

Sandy gripped his cock in her small fist. She couldn’t wrap her fingertips fully around it.

“That’s THICK,” she mused.

Jules’ cock immediately firmed up.

Sandy went back to gazing. She jacked Jules’ cock slowly, pulling his foreskin up over his pud and then “squeezing it with a twist” the way a man would. Her fingertips gently caressed the ultra-sensitive nerve endings just south of the split in his cockhead. Someone had taught her. Sandy knew that a good handjob is essential to the establishment of a psychic bond.

Jules’ eyes rolled into his skull. It’s one thing to fuck. It’s another thing to be mind fucked. Sandy was fucking Jules with both her eyes and her hands. Her mouth, tits and pussy had yet to enter the game. Though she wasn’t smiling, she held her mouth open just the smallest bit so that her teeth and tongue crested her lips. Sandy knew what she was doing.

Jules grabbed her and swept her up into a crushing kiss. Sandy, the feminine one, wilted before his desire. She lolled backward. Jules cupped her head in his hands. Their tongues met in the age-old dance of the newly conjoined. They caressed each other’s faces. Sandy continued to delicately stroke his penis. She lingered her fingers under Jules’ nose that he might smell the heat emanating from his own cock.

Fully engaged, Jules nibbled at Sandy’s ears and her neck. He ventured further south to suckle her tits, as yet unaware that Sandy’s tits served as the centerpoint of her desire. He felt her body tense. Jules sucked harder. Sandy’s nipples hardened in his mouth. She released his cock to cup her tits and plunge them further into Jules’ mouth. Fireworks exploded in her brain. Jules sucked harder, eliciting a trickle of nipple effluent. Sandy gasped. Jules suckled each tit in turn. He bit them. Sandy was in heaven.

Her lust was upon her now. Sandy rolled Jules over onto his back. She scrambled up his torso that he might suck her clit much as he’d sucked her nipples. Jules obliged. Her pussy was right in his face, luminous of swelter. Sandy’s pink clit bulged from its cloaked position between her wobbly, shaven labia. Jules took it into his mouth.

Sandy exploded in feminine cum. Her brain frazzled aloft.

She humped his mouth raggedly as her orgasm crazed. With his eyes closed, Jules experienced the random flavors of female ejaculation—the reds, the mauves, the purples. Sandy held his head in place and fucked his mouth. At the apex of her derangement she unleashed a groan akin to an animal taking a bullet. Sandy’s orgasmic passion superceded any she’d experienced. This was the best nut she’d had. For a few moments, Sandy went quite literally mad.

Despite his recent devolutions into female hole, Jules’ cock, too, was on the verge of eruption. A woman unhinged is the best harbinger of a spurting cock.

As she skittered down from her amazing climax, Sandy slid southward, still atop him, offering her split to Jules’ preening penis. He gripped himself in a manic effort to find and penetrate Sandy’s vagina, pushing her labia side to side with his pud in that way men will do in search of the hole.

“Put it up my butt, Jules! My butt!” Sandy gasped.

She reached back with two hands to spread her ass cheeks. Jules dipped south to find her sphincter. It was there, alright. His cock could smell it.

Lathered in Jules’ saliva, Sandy’s bottom was an easy target. She felt his cock probing at the entrance to her poop chute. It bounced around down there, seeking penetration. Sandy swirled a bit to capture his pud between her pliant ass cheeks, then eased herself smoothly down and about his pulsing shaft. She felt the stretch and the sway of a king cock sliding its way into her bum. Sandy's asshole was taut and muscular. It peeled his foreskin back wickedly so that his sensitive cockhead was fully exposed to her vicious anal scrape. Jules went quite blind from the exquisite pain of insertion. Each time his penis crept another inch forward into her stink Jules trembled with anguish. Sandy’s sphincter finally clamped tightly about his cockbase. Jules was ready to spew.

Sandy now experienced yet another facet of their conjoinment. Jules’ long, thick cock impaled her as her prior orgasm still simmered. The cock in her ass kept her locked at plateau. Sandy waggled her tits in his face.

Jules desperately wanted to spray Sandy’s asshole with cooling lubricant. Despite the bountiful volumes of jism he’d been spouting lately, Sandy’s sexual goods had him primed for yet another launch. Sandy could feel his penis expand as jizz bubbled up from his nuts. She met his rhythmic throbbing with an equally rhythmic anal squeeze that moved packets of ejaculate along his urethra like toothpaste in a tube.

NatalyStarlight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatalyStarlight

Jules panted: “I’m…gonna…cum!!”

“Go…ahead, baby! I’m…ready!!” Sandy huffed.

She didn’t have to tell him twice. Even as they spoke the first jets of spew rifled away from Jules’ peehole. He strained mightily to stretch his foreskin and thus amplify the power behind this moneyshot. Sandy soaked up his ejaculate like a sponge. It was an amazing salve for her friction-scorched doodihole.

Sandy leaned forward to kiss him as he ejaculated. She slipped him some tongue to assure him that her ass and her pussy were the proper homes for his incessant erections.

Her ass and her pussy? Wasn’t that leaving an important someone out? Oh yeah!!

Sandy extricated Jules’ dick from her ass. It was still partially hard. Semen curdled at his opening. It smelled of jizz and bits of fecal matter. It was time to have a suck.

In a show of her devotion to their coupling, Sandy deep-throated him. She became just the second girl to press her nose against Jules’ kinky pubic mound. The acrid aroma of their sex burned in her nostrils. Jules’ cockhead was so far down her throat that it impeded her breathing. This was extreme. Sandy really wanted to have Jules as her own. He managed a final splurt of semen, causing the white girl to cough raggedly.

Now they both slumped, he moreso than she. Sandy thought she’d made her case, not knowing that two of her friends had already made similar claims against the boy.

She held Jules’ penis in her mouth as his heavy breathing slackened. As always, Jules loved the vision of his cock pulsing lasciviously between a woman’s lips. He watched Sandy suckle his meat, stroking her hair, ears and cheeks to encourage her efforts at fellatio. Sandy closed her eyes. The dick in her mouth had given her so much pleasure these past two days. Even now it leaked tasty semen droplets that might otherwise go to waste in Jules’ underwear.

Jules felt the first stirrings of another erection. His urethra burned. The semen racing through it that day left scorch marks in his linings. He knew that he would fuck Sandy again after school alongside her three partners in crime. This little chunky white girl had some scandalous pussy, he had to admit. If he allowed her to drain him now there wouldn’t be much left for that fivesome.

“C’mon, girl. I gotta go.”

Sandy ignored him. She mounted him again, tucking his chubby into her pussy using her middle and index fingers. When his cockhead slipped into her pinkness, she flexed her pussy muscles to suck the rest of his soggy shaft expertly inside.

“I…just want…to…see…something,” she said.

Jules allowed Sandy’s tender vaginal ululations to make him, again, fully hard. It didn’t take long. This erection was painful. He was hard but he wasn’t aroused. He had a “nutless” boner. If she fucked him now it would be for her benefit, not his.

Sandy fucked him. Secretly, she wanted him make him too limp to conclude their late afternoon session, knowing that a good piece of pussy draws men like flies. Sandy didn’t have an extensive sexual history but she knew enough to lay it on thick when she had the opportunity. By hinting a short session and then delivering a tsunami Sandy hoped to blitz Jules into a secretive monogamous relationship.

Under normal circumstances Sandy’s calculations would be correct. Any young man (especially young men with limited experience) will gravitate to the best pussy available and stay there until that pussy wilts, dries or is withheld.

These were not normal circumstances. Jules was rapidly becoming a sexual dynamo. His immunity to the cloaking warmth of pussy was stiffening, that is, he could fuck without being committed. His dick and his heart were on different planes of reality. If Jules had any notion of commitment it was to Delphia, not any member of the College Blondes. It was Delphia’s pussy that had lured him away from his religion. These other pussies, including Sandy’s, were “cunt on the side”.

And so when Sandy went to twirling her slickened pussy lips about his cockhead, Jules lay back and let her have at it. His nerve endings were properly burnt. She could fuck all she wanted. His penis would be engaged, but his mind would be elsewhere.

Sandy took a different view. She’d cum quickly while Jules sucked her pussy, true. That wasn’t unusual. Sandy really enjoyed competent cunnilingus. He’d fucked her up the ass and left a milky trail of semen seeping from that crack, too. Now she had a stiff dick up in her pussy again, the same dick that had extracted FIVE (count ‘em!) nuts from between her quivering alabaster thighs just yesterday. Was she going to let it go at that? No. She was not.

She started out by easing her pussy down the full length of pole, pausing when her clit just graced the brush of his pubic hair. Once she had him fully inside she arched upward quickly. His helm re-appeared from between her labia, slick with the blessing of her deep hole wetness. Sandy almost lost her penile clasp each time. Her ass cakes wobbled gelatinously. Sandy caught his cockhead before it popped free of her puss and slowly rode his shaft back down to its base. She wasn’t giving Jules any eye play, either. Her eyes were closed. Sandy was imagining a close-up view of Jules’ cock plowing her pussy open, thudding ponderously against her cervix, releasing an ever-widening cache of energy that served to ignite yet another screaming orgasm.

Sandy continued this rhythm—slow on the downstroke, fast on the upstroke—going faster and faster, slamming her pussy down harder and harder, smashing Jules’ nuts wantonly, until she burst alive into the sunshine of her love and slathered his penis in feminine effluent, pussy froth and the fabulous, inimitable stench of fuck.

Jules gave a wry smile. His dick was undiminished by her effort. It quivered inside her pussy, sweltering thunderously. Sandy was lost in the insensate joy of orgasm.

She slumped for several minutes before returning to her task. This time she roiled atop his penis opulently, kissing him, caressing his nipples and his ass, massaging his scalp, offering each of her tits to his lips by turns. She reached down to twiddle her clit. Using her middle finger, she swiped the scent of their sex under Jules’ nostrils. Sandy curdled her pussy along the length of his pole. Soon enough Sandy’s closure set upon her yet again. She climaxed like a fucking hurricane, more unhinged than before.

Jules’ cock never wavered. It pulsed and raged inside her.

Sandy wilted as waves of heat drizzled away from their conjoinment. After a pause, she was aroused yet again by the piquant odor of their dripping, opulent sex. It seemed to cling to the heatwaves of friction generated by their opposing genitalia. Jules cock bathed in her sweaty cum. She couldn’t understand why he hadn’t ejaculated yet. Wasn’t her pussy good enough?

With a determined effort, Sandy made a third attempt to siphon Jules’ semen with cunt. She started out slowly, using her knowledge of handjobs to manipulate and caress Jules’ dick. Instead of the standard “WHAM! BAM! Thank you, Sam”, she swirled herself about his pole as cream swirls into coffee, paying special attention to the sensitive nerve endings on the underside of his cock. These she lavished with a combination of pussy froth and vaginal shudder until Jules began to hyperventilate. No man can long stand against the various sexual permutations contrived by a woman’s hot, sticky pussy.

Jules began to climb the stairway to heaven. His whole body became consumed by the lights, the sway, the tremble of impending closure. His toes curled. His eyes fluttered.

Sandy rocked him mercilessly. Her cunt became the center of his world. He envisioned himself as his own foreskin, scrubbing his shaft in glory at the urgent insistence of Sandy’s luxuriant, clasping pussy.

They came in unison. Semen arched from Jules’ cock, drenching Sandy’s pussy in the warm and the wet. Sandy literally screamed as she felt his baby jelly cascading into her womb. She nursed this milky seepage as a child suckles a lollipop. When she finally relaxed her vaginal grip on his shaft, Jules’ cum flooded out to soak his pubic mound and his balls.

The bell rang. Only then did the fornicating couple realize they’d been at it for the duration of fourth period. It was lunchtime.

Nevertheless, Jules and Sandy continued their fervent embrace, unable or unwilling to disengage. Sandy fainted atop him. Her pussy continued to throb and caress his cock, milking his residual semen completely.

When the bell rang again, they realized their sexual swoon had caused them to miss lunch. Unlike missing his Chemistry and English classes, no referrals would accrue. Students aren’t forced to attend lunch.

Reluctantly, Jules pushed the girl from atop his body. His penis drooped from her pussy, crashing against his abdomen with a thud. Sticky webs of semen still connected their genitalia. Sandy reached down to swipe some of this semen up into her fingers. She drew her fingers to her nose momentarily before licking them clean.

Jules was impressed.

“Are we going to do this again after school?” he asked in a low voice.

“I think so, yes,” Sandy concurred.

Jules sighed. He was sapped. He didn’t think himself able. But he would be there, that much was sure.

Without wiping, the two lovers struggled into their clothing and wandered off to class.

Published 
Written by bardot1990
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments