Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Gets A Special Dinner Guest And Much More.

"Joan Is Given A Black Fucking Compliments Of Her Cock Hold Husband."

79
10 Comments 10
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story please press like. I enjoy your comments as well and will answer any questions. I put pictures, related to the story in public media for you to enjoy."

Joan's husband had noticed his wife had been a little down the last few days. Her husband came up with a plan to give her lust-filled mind and body the satisfaction she needed. His plan would allow Joan to experience one of her most extremely desired sexual fantasies.

The next morning, her husband put his plan into action. He called Joan from work and asked her if it would be okay if he brought home a gentleman from work for dinner and to spend the night. Her husband explained Jim had arrived from another office for two days to do an upgrade on the company computer system. He told Joan, "he felt comfortable around Jim and knew him from previous work he had done for the company. I think you will like Jim and enjoy his company. I know he would rather spend the evening with us than stay in a motel alone."

Joan sounded excited as she spoke. "I hope Jim is a handsome gentleman. I will dress provocatively; you know how I like to tease. I will have cocktails ready when you two arrive, with a delicious dinner to follow. The guest room will be all made up for him. I want our guest to feel at home and warmly remember his visit with us. What time do you think you two will arrive?

Joan's husband was thinking, I know Jim will enjoy himself, and it sounds like Joan will also; my plan is working " We should be at the house around four. Your plans sound great. I am sure Jim will enjoy our warm hospitality. I want you to enjoy the evening, as well; just let yourself go with the flow."

Joan wondered what her husband meant when he said go with the flow. Joan had no time to think about the comment as she had lots to do before Jim and her husband arrived in a few hours. She set up the bar first and then planned the dinner. Her mind kept drifting while she was preparing for their guest. I wonder how far I can go in teasing this stranger. Am I making too much of his visit? She kept imagining the guest her husband was bringing home. Was he handsome, friendly, and maybe open to an evening of playful teasing or even more? Could this evening turn into something that might satisfy the lust growing inside of me?

Joan picked out her clothes for the evening. She decided to go casually sexy. She picked out a pair of hot pink semi-transparent spandex high ankle slacks that pulled into every curve and valley in her body, along with a tight pink button-up cotton blouse with a collar. She also planned on wearing spike heels. She would not be wearing any panties or bra, as she wanted to tease this man and test the water.

She looked at herself in the mirror, turning completely around, to see how well her outfit teased and exposed her body. Her nipples were excited and clearly visible, as she reached up and unbuttoned two more buttons on her semi-transparent short blouse, exposing her side boobs well. She did not want the blouse to cover any of her assets. The spandex slacks pulled into her pussy lips, and deep into the crack of her ass, showing her firm ass cheeks. The slacks and blouse left little doubt to anyone looking at her that she was one hot woman.

Joan worked on her long blond hair, leaving it lustfully naughty as it spiraled down her back. She completed her outfit with spike heels and strong makeup. She looked in the full-length mirror once more. She liked what she saw. Yes, she looked hot and slutty, enough to make the most conservative man, hot and horny.

She heard her husband's car come into the driveway. Joan headed for the door, and what she saw walking her way, was her husband and also a tall, well-built, handsome dark-colored man. A surge of heated lust swept through her body. What had her husband brought home for her to entertain and enjoy?

Joan swung the door wide open, and with a big smile on her face. "Good evening, gentleman. come on in." As Jim walked in the door, Joan gave him a big hug. "I am glad you could spend the evening with us. My husband has told me so much about you, but I am still interested in learning more." Joan thought to herself, God, he smells so good. He pulled me right into his body when we hugged. I bet he has a huge cock,"

Joan's husband led Jim into the parlor where the bar was set up. "Have a seat, Jim. What can I get you for a drink before dinner?"

Joan piped right up, "Let me make the drinks; you two have been working all day; I just sat around waiting for you two to come home. Jim, what would you like to drink?" Jim told her what he preferred if she had what it takes to make his drink. "Of course I do, Jim; I have whatever you want. that's my specialty." As she made his drink and her husband's, she had her back to the two men as they talked, her tight ass on full display with exaggerated movement, as she put the drinks together.

Joan turned and walked straight to Jim, in a slow sexy walk, as she brought him his drink. She could tell his eyes were taking her body all in; in fact, he almost dropped the glass as her hand touched his with the drink. His eyes were focused on her well-displayed body. Joan turned and returned to the bar for her husband's drink; he greeted her with a big smile, "Thank you, Babe!"

Joan returned with her drink and squeezed in between the two men. "You don't mind if I join in the conversation, do you, gentleman?"

Her husband said, "Yes, please join us, and get to know our guest."

Jim responded, "Yes please join us. Tell me all about yourself, what you like to do and enjoy, can I call you Joan?"

Jim's hand ran along her spandex-covered thigh as she answered. "Jim, you can call me whatever you want. You are our guest for the night; as they said in older times, your wish is my command. Do you like your drink?"

Jim replied, "Yes, my drink is smooth and tasty, just like you and your beautiful figure. You are such a good host."

Joan spoke, "Thank you, I appreciate your kind words. Let me show you your room and our home." Jim quickly got to his feet and reached over and took Joan's hand, lifting her from the couch with his large black hand. Jim did not release her hand as they walked towards the bedrooms. "This will be your room, Jim; if you need anything, just let me know, and I will take care of it. Here is my bedroom, the master sweet," she purposely left her lingerie drawer wide open, displaying her panties and much more. The bed was made with satin sheets and pillows. "We will share this master bathroom right here; come in, and I will show you where everything is located."

Jim followed Joan into the bathroom, his hand still holding hers as it slid along her slacks, touching her ass cheeks. "Oh, I am sorry, Joan; I did not mean to touch your beautiful butt."

Joan turned, facing Jim, and smiled, "It's ok, Jim, don't be sorry, just kiss my ass and make it better." Joan bent over, lowering her slacks, her ass now on full display, "Kiss it, Jim, make it better." Jim did as he was told and more, his hands caressing her ass and thighs as he planted a big noisy kiss on her butt. Joan stood up and turned towards Jim, pulling his body to hers. Joan's arms circled his neck, draping her body against his, as their lips came together with a long and passionate kiss. his long arms and hands caressing her body intimately.

JasminEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasminEvans

Joan finally pulled back a little, trying to adjust her blouse and slacks, which were disheveled. "Would you like some dinner, Jim? I am sure you are hungry and will need some energy later." Jim did not let go of Joan easily, slowly he let her body free from his hands as they left the bathroom and returned to the parlor.

Joan's husband spoke, "So what do you think of our home Jim, I am sure my wife gave you a good tour and showed you all the important things you might need for your stay here tonight."

Jim nodded, "Yes, you have a beautiful home, and if you don't mind me saying so, you have a beautiful wife as well. I am glad you invited me into your home. It should be a wonderful evening together. We have so much to enjoy and share; I hope we have time to get to know each other well. Joan is amazing, and so are you. Thank you for inviting me to stay with you this evening."

Joan left for the kitchen saying, "Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. I will call you two when I have it on the table. Jim, I hope you like what I have prepared, this is one of my favorite dishes, lasagna, with my special bread that will not leave a bad taste in your mouth later on. We wouldn't want that, would we Jim?"

She called Jim and her husband to the table. She had the two men sitting across from each other at their cozy table in the kitchen, with her sitting on the end. Jim spoke, "Everything smells great, let me get your chair Joan." They were all sitting at the table as Joan served the food.

She felt a hand on her thigh as soon as Jim had sat down. Joan did not pull away as Jim's hand continued to explore her tight slacks, rubbing her thigh and pussy. His hand felt so soothing and exciting as he caressed her leg and pussy, causing the lust inside of her to grow immensely. Joan was having trouble concentrating on her dinner and the conversation, as the lust built in her body. Joan let her legs part, giving Jim full access to her now wet throbbing cunt.

As they finished dinner, Joan's husband asked, "Why don't the two of you go back into the parlor and have another drink while I clean up from dinner? Jim, I hope you enjoyed dinner. This is one of Joan's favorite dishes. I will be in shortly."

Jim helped Joan get up from the table, offering her his hand. As they left the kitchen, their hands were still firmly together. As soon as they reached the parlor, Joan turned into Jim's arms, her body draped against his, with one arm around his neck. She pulled his lips to hers, as her other arm and hand slid down onto his groin, caressing his bulging cock. Joan was amazed at the size of his manhood. It took her breath away as her mind envisioned all the possibilities this black stallion could do, and would do, to her lust-filled body.

Jim's hands were exploring every inch of her body. Both were breathing hard as he swept her off her feet and into his arms. She nuzzled her head and face into his neck and chest, taking in the fragrance of his body, as he carried her into the master bedroom, laying her out on the silk sheets.

Joan was without words as she felt completely taken by this man, and willing to please Jim's wildest desires. His large hands gripped the waist of her spandex slacks, pulling them down and off, exposing her excited wet cunt. He unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it free of her heaving, swollen breasts. Joan spread her legs while rubbing her swollen nipples, with a naughty smile on her face.

She watched Jim strip off his clothes. As he pushed his underwear down, further and further, until his cock finally sprung loose. Joan thought, God, that cock is huge; I want to lick, taste, and feel that huge cock in every orifice of my body. I want this stallion of a man to fuck the hell out of me. Jim is so black and beautiful. My cuckold husband always knows what I want and need. He hit the jackpot tonight, and Jim is all mine, and I am his naughty whore, for as long as he wants me.

Jim slowly eased his body up between her legs, his lips getting closer to Joan's by the second, his cock now resting on her cunt. His kiss was so passionate and hot, his tongue tangled with hers deep in her mouth. She wrapped her legs around his beautiful body, not wanting the kiss to end.

He lowered his body down until his large lips suckled her swollen breasts and nipples. Joan moaned out in erotic pleasure, her mind and body wanting him to take her completely. Finally, she felt his tongue and lips on her horny oozing cunt. She reached down and put her hands on his head, pushing his face hard against her needy cunt. Jim did not disappoint her in the least as he licked and sucked her cunt and clit, like no man had ever done before.

Joan squealed out in pure ecstasy, "Make this fucking horny cunt cum; I want to cover your face with all my juices as my lust-filled body explodes. Fuck this horny bitch, I am yours, take me and use me, for the wildest desires you have ever fantasized of doing to a horny hot bitch." And with those naughty words ringing off the walls, Joan exploded into a heated orgasm, spraying her juices all over Jim's cunt licking face. She held Jim's head in place, his face covered in her juices from her orgasming cunt, as he licked her cunt clean.

Jim rose from Joan's steaming cunt, pulling his naked body over Joans, his huge swollen cock swinging above. Joan's eyes were fixated on his beautiful black cock as she reached up and ran her hand along his smooth silky cock. She slid his skin back, revealing the large purple head on his cock. Joan spoke, "God, your cock feels so fucking good. Fuck my cunt deep and hard; give me your seed, breed me. I will suck your cunt fucking cock until I make it hard again; God, I want you so bad."

Joan guided Jim's huge cock into her dripping cunt, stretching her cunt to the limits as he went balls deep into her cunt. His lips covered in Joan's cunt juices passionately kissed hers, as he started fucking her cunt like a man possessed, just like she asked for, hard and deep.

With sweat dripping off his body onto Joan and a loud growl, he unloaded his seed deep in her cunt, bringing her to a raging orgasm once again. His cock was still buried deep in her cunt, both of them breathing hard, as he collapsed his sweaty body onto Joan's.

As Jim and Joan lay there on top of each other, her husband appeared in the room. A big smile came across his face as he looked at Jim and his wife, in total exhaustion, lying on his marital bed, having just fucked like wild animals.

Joan's husband spoke, "I don't think we will need the guest room tonight. you two move over and let me slide in next to my two hot lovers. You two try to get some sleep tonight, as both Jim and I have to work tomorrow. Maybe Jim can spend another evening with us if he would like to. I know Joan would not object.

Jim rolled off Joan onto the middle of the bed, next to Joan's husband. Joan slid down Jim's sweaty body, looking for and wanting to taste his cunt fucking cock between her lips. Her cunt oozing Jim's seed. Joan fell asleep, so satisfied, with Jim's cock deep in her mouth, knowing that this was not the end of Jim's visit to their home.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments