Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan Calls For Service On The Pool.

"Joan is home alone, the pool needs attention, and so does she."

71
12 Comments 12
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you enjoyed the story, please press like. Comments are always welcomed. I put some pictures reflecting the story on my profile page."

Joan was home alone and needs some intimate attention. The pool circulation pump, heater, and filter were not working. She decided to call a pool company to come out and look at her situation, and take care of all her needs.

The pool service answered right away when Joan called. She explained the problems with the pool and asked if someone could come out today to do the repairs and any maintenance needed. She told the woman receptionist she would be at home all day. The woman said she understood and would send her best repairman out shortly. Joan replied, "Thank you for fitting me into today's schedule, I really do need this service."

Joan changed into a sexy black lace outfit, both revealing and seductive. She wanted the pool service repairman to know that the pool was not the only thing that needed servicing. Joan loved to tease and please men, especially when it was a handsome stranger. She was pretty sure the woman in the pool office understood her needs and would not let her down.

Joan heard the truck pull into the yard and went to the glass door to check out the gentleman who had come to service her problems. He was a tall dark handsome man, in a company uniform. Joan was impressed as she watched the black stallion make his way to her door. The lust was building inside of her as she opened the front door.

"Good afternoon, Joan, you don't mind if I call you by your first name, do you? You can call me John. I understand you are having some problems with your pool, I will take care of any problems you are having."

Joan invited John in. "Let me show you the problems I am having with the pool. Do you see the water is not flowing through the filter? I need that repaired and any other maintenance the pool needs." Joan saw that she had John's complete attention as his eyes were taking in all of her seductive body. She leaned down to touch the water in the pool, exposing her legs up to and including her black lace panties as the slit parted in her sexy outfit. She splashed some water onto John, "As you can tell the pool heater is not working either. You can see I need a man with your expertise."

John smiled as he looked at Joan, and said, "Let's take one problem at a time, show me where the pool controls and equipment are located."

John followed Joan around the pool. She knew his eyes were fixed on her sexy butt as he walked behind her to the filter and pump area. John took the large cover off and started working on the system. Joan sat close by on the system cover. Her dress slit had fallen open, giving John a bird's eye view of her lust-filled body. She knew he could see her curly blond cunt hair in her lace panties, along with her erect nipples protruding through the lace top.

John's reaction to the view she was showing was clear as he stood up and adjusted his swollen cock in his pants. Joan continued to tease him with her sexy outfit and exposed body while he tried to concentrate on fixing the pool. John spoke, "I see you have several items that need attention. Could you get me something to drink? It's getting pretty hot out here working on your pool."

Joan replied, "Yes I will gladly get you something to drink, how about iced tea? I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated before you finish everything that needs your expertise."

As Joan walked to the house her mind was running wild with the thoughts of what this black stallion could do to her. His cock is so large and would stretch my cunt and ass wide open. God, I want to taste his cock with his cum running into my mouth. I am one horny cunt and I want to be taken advantage of and get fucked by this black stud, hard and deep. I am teasing the hell out of him, I hope he is not the perfect gentleman and completes the work on the pool and leaves, without satisfying the intense lust building in my body.

Joan made them both a large glass of ice tea. Before she went back outside, she slid her lace panties down her legs and onto the floor. She intended to keep John hot and horny until all the projects were completed including the extreme lust which had built up inside her body. She wanted to be taken forcefully, used, and abused until they both were sexually satisfied.

As Joan walked around the pool she noticed John had taken off his shirt and was watching her as she approached. John commented, "Oh, that iced tea looks so good, I hope you don't mind my taking off my shirt as I didn't want to ruin it with my sweat. I am going to take a short break and enjoy my tea. I have already cleaned the filter and treated the pool with chemicals. I took the pump apart, cleaned and lubed her, she is running fine. All I need to do now is repair the heater and make sure the system is working properly."

Joan had parted her legs while sitting on the top of the pump cover. She wanted to make sure John would notice her panties were missing. Joan was focused on his glistening body and large hard-on. Joan spoke, "Yes we want to make sure everything has been taken care of properly. I knew when we first met that you were the man to take care of all my problems."

John reached inside his pants again and adjusted his cock before he could kneel down and check the pool heater. Joan giggled as she watched him struggling to work with a raging hard-on. John looked up with a big smile on his face when he heard Joan giggle. She was rubbing the cold dripping glass of iced tea across her hard nippled breasts. What really caught his attention was her now naked blond cunt.

Joan was focused on watching his huge cock, struggling to get free from his pants. John finally stood up. "Just a loose wire on the heater, it's all set now. I will put the cover on the pool system, and check that everything works correctly. I will meet you in the kitchen. I want to be sure I have resolved all of your problems."

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Joan said, "That sounds great, I will have another glass of iced tea ready for you." As she walked towards the glass doors, she turned back. "I have a couple of items we need to address including your bill for all your services, when you come in. I am so glad the company sent out a handsome gentleman who knows how to handle all my needs." Joan could see John was watching her. " I will be waiting for you in the kitchen."

Joan heard the glass door open, as she sat at the glass kitchen table. A pitcher of iced tea along with two large glasses were on the table. "Come on in John and have a seat, you have been working hard, very hard." He sat down across from Joan, his upper body still shirtless and glistening with moisture. John noticed right away that her skirt with the full-length slit was wide open and visible through the glass table, exposing her horny cunt. He could not help but smile that naughty smile men have when they are thinking naughty things.

Joan could see the large bulge in his pants. She stood up and leaned over the table to pour the iced tea, exposing her breasts. "I'm sorry, I did not realize my dress would open up when I leaned forward." She reached up to pull the dress back over her excited breasts, causing the tea to spill onto the table and on John's pants. She did not hesitate. "Take off your pants so I can clean them, I insist. I can not let you leave here with that large stain on your pants."

John stood and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down over his huge hard-on and letting them fall to the floor as he spoke. "Joan I know what you want, so let's stop pretending. You need and want a good fucking." John moved around the table and lifted her into his arms. Joan's lips met his as they passionately kissed, and John pushed her dress off her shoulders causing the dress to fall to the floor, exposing her excited breasts, ass, and blond cunt. Joan stood there naked.

He took Joan's hands and shoved them into his underwear. She wrapped her hands around his hard cock and balls. "You want to suck my cock, don't you? You will suck my cock and much more before I get done with you." Joan's breathing was very fast, as the feel of his cock excited her to no end. She slid down his body while pulling off his underwear until she was on her knees with his huge glistening cock in front of her lips.

Her hand was still stroking his shiny black cock as her lips closed in on the object she had fantasized about sucking and fucking since John had arrived. Joan first licked then sucked his cock deep into her mouth, her red lipstick coating his swollen cock. God his oozing cock tastes so fucking good, I do not want the sucking and licking of his beautiful black cock and balls to ever end.

John reached down and lifted Joan's naked body onto the tea-covered glass table. He spread her legs until her blond cunt was fully exposed. He leaned over her body, his lips inches from her soaked horny cunt, oozing its juices and fragrance. His fingers separated her cunt lips, giving him full access to her juicy cunt, as he went down on her. Joan moaned in heated passion, as her legs locked around John's body.

Joan screamed out, "Eat my fucking cunt, I am so close to exploding all over your face. Drink all my juices, and then fuck the hell out of me with your beautiful black cock, balls deep. Fill me full of your seed, breed this horny bitch. Treat me like the slut I am. I am yours, use me as you desire. I want all your juices to cover my body making me smell like a fucking whore."

John went down on her cunt, drinking her juices and sucking her clit, her legs still wrapped around his body. He picked Joan up as she showed the way to the master bedroom. He lay back on the bed, still holding Joan with her legs straddling his naked body, his cock firmly pressed against her horny cunt.

Joan reached between her legs and guided the tip of his hard ten-inch cock into her cunt. Joan lowered her cunt down onto his huge shaft, stretching her cunt with every stroke. His hands twisted and caressed her nipples and breasts, harder and harder, as she consumed more of his cock, deep into her cunt.

Joan was screaming with pain and pleasure as they continued to fuck. John let out a growl as his hips lifted Joan into the air, forcing his cock balls deep, as his cock exploded inside of her. Joan let out a blood-curdling scream as she went into a mind-bending orgasm, squirting cum and piss all over John and his pulsating cock.

Joan lifted her body off his cock, and turned around, straddling his face with her cum-dripping cunt. She began to face fuck John while taking his cock deep into her mouth. Joan felt a large hand first reaming then fucking her tight ass. All of her holes were getting fucked by this beautiful black stallion. She could not hold back any longer as her body went into another intense orgasm. God, it feels so fucking good.

She was not sure how long the fucking and sucking lasted. Joan was completely out of touch with reality. The next thing she remembered was the sound of her husband coming into the room.

"I see you got the pool fixed, I hope it was not too much of a bother. You look a mess, covered in cum and piss. l know you were taken advantage of by the pool repairman. I will complain to the company. I should know better than to leave you alone when a worker is coming over."

Joan managed to softly say, " No I am alright, and he did not charge us for the service."

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments