Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaica Vacation For You-Chapter 5

"Searching For Another Sexual First, Fulfilling Joan's Fantasies"

34
3 Comments 3
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Joan and I woke up after holding each other close all night. Her fucked body has filled the room with the aroma of hot naughty sex. James made love to Joan like she was his own, yesterday. Every hole on Joan's body was fucked, hard, in public on the beach, and she is full of Jame's and my cum.

Joan pulled me close, our lips touched together as we passionately kissed, and our bodies were coming alive sexually. Joan pulled her lips from mine and said"OK, cuckold it's time for you to lick and suck my body clean, all my fucked holes that are so full of cum. Pay special attention to my pussy and ass, I will let you know when I am satisfied."

I knew she would use her cuckold to clean her. I wanted to taste her fucked body so badly. I went down to her dirty cum oozing ass, my tongue licked her fucked ass. The taste and smell made me so fucking horny. I slid my tongue deep into her ass, licking and sucking all the cum I could get from my wife's fucked ass. It was great, I would do this for my slutty wife anytime, anywhere. I am a cuckold husband.

I looked up at my wife when I had finished cleaning her ass, she was moaning with pleasure. I opened my mouth and showed her the cum from her fucked ass. Joan pulled me to her lips, she could taste that nasty cum, and she loved it.

I spread my wife's legs, exposing her cum-filled cunt, containing Joan's and James's cum. I could smell the fragrance of her fucked cunt, as I went down on her with my tongue. God she smelled and tasted so fucking good. I wanted to take and fuck my hot wife right now! I must have spent thirty minutes licking sucking and cleaning her clit and cunt.

Joan was getting very sexually excited. I slid myself, my cock fully erect, up her heavy-breathing horny body. I sucked her hard nipples seductively, as I pursued her lips. I planted my naughty lips on hers, giving her a good taste of what her cuckold had just completed. Eating out her fucked cunt. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as we kissed passionately. Moans were coming from her excited body. It was clear, Joan was ready for anything today.

We dragged ourselves to the bathroom and Joan started peeing right there in the shower. I went down on my knees and started drinking her golden piss as it splashed on my face. Her cunt and piss tasted so naughty. In a very short time, Joan yelled out." you piss-drinking cunt licking cuckold, I am coming on your face right now!" Her cunt squirted and continued pissing, as Joan orgasmed hard, she held my head tight to her cunt as she came. It was beautiful in all ways.

God that was fucking good. My wife has turned into a horny pissing cum slut!

Our shower continued, and I washed my fucked wife with care, she loved the feeling of my hands and water on her body. We embraced, our lips finding each other, kissing deeply, your tongue deep in my mouth.

I know we will have a good day. James our assistant at this resort will make whatever Joan wants, happen. He has made this vacation live up to our expectations and more. I just don't know what Joan has planned or what is on her mind for today. I have been really surprised at how sexually open she has been on this, life-changing, romantic vacation.

Joan speaks up, "Wear your swimsuit again today, we are going to breakfast then the pool. I will wear this transparent swimsuit, it will turn some heads. I will not wear my bathing suit cover, I enjoy men and women lusting for me. This makes me feel so amazingly naughty and ready for anything sexually." I agree; sounds like a plan.

Joan and I head to breakfast. James greets us at the entrance. He takes one look at Joan and pulls her in for a very passionate kiss. His hands slide along her beautiful body. He seems to love holding and caressing her body and tight ass. I think James is attracted to Joan, both physically and lovingly.

Finally, you two pull apart. I see Joan's hand sliding up and down on Jame's hard cock, through his shorts. Joan is flushed and breathing hard her nipples protruding through her thin bathing suit.

My wife has gotten so bold and outgoing on this romantic vacation. I wonder what she will be like when we return home. Time will tell.

James takes her hand and we are led to our favorite table overlooking the ocean. He knows what we want for breakfast and the table is already prepared. Everything is great, we finish up with a huge glass of our favorite acholic island drink. Such a beautiful morning.

I watch as Joan pulls James's to her lips and whispers, "Were you able to make the plans I asked for James? I am looking forward to a wonderfully exciting day." James nods back and says, "I know you will enjoy what I have arranged.

James then takes your hand and leads you down to the pool. Joan says, "This is a perfect area," Several couples are already there. They all stop what they are doing, everyone is looking at my gorgeous wife in her see-through bathing suit. Both men and women make comments, about how beautiful and sexy you look. They welcome you to this special area. You just wave and smile.

We get settled on our lounge chairs, not covering our bodies at all. Your legs parted, allowing you to rub sunscreen on your whole body. Some couples watch as you put on sunscreen, covering your whole body, including your breasts. It was a turn-on for me as well, as you covered every crack and crevice on your body with cream.

We sit back and observe what's happening in and around the pool. A lot is going on, a very erotic friendly group of couples enjoying themselves.

A couple in the pool is getting very excited sexually. We see the woman's hand slide down into her partner's bathing suit. She pushes his bathing suit down while her hand closes around his cock. Her partner's hand is rubbing her cunt through her suit. They are drawn into a passionate kiss as they continue to fondle each other.

The woman pushes the man to the edge of the pool, telling him to pull himself up on the edge of the pool. She then pulls his bathing suit off, throwing it into the bushes. She is gazing at his oozing cock, as her lips move towards the object of her desire, taking his large cock deep into her throat. She rips her bathing suit off, in the pool, kicking it away as she sucks his large cock and balls. Juices run down her chin with strings of liquid between her mouth and his cock making her look so slutty. This woman is a naked horny cock sucking cunt. She is acting like a wild woman in heat.

We can tell by the guy's face he is about to cum. I'm sure she also could feel his urgency to climax. Then it came with a large growl from her man, his cock deep in her throat. She took the first spray of cum down her throat, she let the rest of the cum spray her face and tits. As the woman turned towards us, the cum was all over her smiling face and breasts. She knew how naughty she looked. I had a feeling this was just the beginning of her sexual exploits today.

I notice Joan rubbing her cunt through her bathing suit. I was already hard and horny watching the couple across the pool. Joan looked over to me and saw my cock standing straight up. She reached her hand over to touch and massage my cock.

Joan then proceeded to lean over, taking my cock into her luscious lips, and sliding my cock deep into her throat. Between her stroking and sucking, I did not last long, I came filling Joan's mouth with a huge load of cum. Joan pulled her cum filled mouth off my cock, and went directly to my lips with a passionate kiss. What a hot passionate kiss from my slutty wife.

Joan was ready for anything today her suit was soaked with her horny juices. I wanted to go down on her cunt right there, with everyone watching. I pulled up my suit as I stood. Joan pushed forward in the chair, to give me better access, as she saw what I had in mind. She spread her beautiful legs, exposing her hot horny soaked cunt.

I got down on my knees between her legs. I pulled her thin bathing suit aside and started licking her juicy sweet cunt. Oh god, it was good. Joan's cunt was dripping golden juices. I buried my face in her cunt and clit. Joan grabbed my head and held it tight to her cunt fucking my face, Joan squealed out, "Eat me you cuckold of a husband, eat and lick me until I cum all over your face." Everyone was watching.

I slid my hand under Joan's butt finding her tight ass. I slid three fingers all the way into her ass. I began fucking her ass hard and deep. Joan moaned out loudly as I continued to lick and suck her cunt while fucking her ass with my hand.

Joan was rubbing my face hard with her cunt, as she orgasmed all over my face. I kept her in a state of sexual excitement as I continued to fuck her ass and lick all those sweet juices squirting out of her cunt. Joan even let some golden pee go into my mouth, which was bitter at first, and then oh so sweet. Joan was not sexually satisfied by no means. My horny slut was just getting started.

As I got up and looked around everyone was watching us. Joan's soaked cunt was fully exposed. The only couple not watching was the two in the pool, who we had watched as she sucked him off like a horny bitch. The woman wanted much more. Her partner dragged her to the pool deck at the end of the pool. He shoved this beautiful woman down onto her knees on the concrete.

He licked the woman from ass to clit, reaming and inserting, his tongue into her ass. We watched as he pushed his large cock into her tight ass. Once he had his full cock buried in her ass, he started fucking her hard. They were fucking like dogs in heat on the pool deck. She was on her knees on the rough concrete gasping for air as he fucked her ass unmercifully. We watched his cock go deep into her ass and then he pulled it out, her ass wide open, then he drove his cock deep in her ass over and over.

It was amazing watching her climax hard screaming out, "You fucking ass fucker, fill my ass full of cum. I want everyone to see my ass dripping with cum. I want every cock here to fuck this horny bitch, Now!

I looked over at Joan, she was still sitting with her legs spread, and her cunt exposed watching this beautiful woman getting fucked in the ass, on the pool deck. Other men were heading, with their cocks out, towards the ass fucked woman. I'm sure they wanted their turn with this hot bitch.

Joan was rubbing her cunt and clit hard. Joan looked at me as she brought her fingers which just came from her cunt, to her lips, sucking them off as she moaned with satisfaction.

All of the couples were coming on to each other now, there will be a lot of fucking here at the pool. We loved to watch and enjoy. It turns Joan and me on. Nothing like watching beautiful couples fucking in public, with no worries about who sees or hears them, making slutty passionate love.

Joan and I had the lunch that James brought us, with more of our favorite drinks. Joan pulled him over and whispered in his ear, he smiled broadly, "Yes we will go to the beach when you are ready." So that is her plan. Joan and I have had some good times at the beach of this resort.

We arrive at our canopy bed. Laying on the bed are two strapping black native men, with nothing on, and their cocks and body on full display. These native men were built well from head to toe, their cocks and balls were huge, and they were not even aroused sexually. Jaimes introduced us all and they invited Joan to slide up between them on the bed.

Joan did not hesitate. She was all smiles as she slid up between these two black stallions. I was given a folding lounge chair next to the bed. Both men pulled Joan to them for a passionate kiss, with their hands caressing her body. I knew they could feel the wet crotch of Joan's bathing suit.

What was even more noticeable was how excited Joan was. She had several strong drinks already today. I watched them hand her another of her favorite drinks, she downed it in two seconds. She was ready for anything with these two black studs.

Joan's breast was heaving heavily, her nipples hard and pushing out against the fabric of her bathing suit. The two dark native men were caressing every part of her body. Her bathing suit was pulled off, but she did not care. She wanted these two men to take her hard right there on the beach. She gave herself to them completely. I heard Joan tell them," I am yours to do with as you want, make me do anything at all I am a horny cunt who wants your huge black cocks to fuck me so hard in all holes, I have waited for you two for years, fuck me like the slutty cock sucking bitch I am."

I watched Joan being taken by these two strapping black men, with huge cock and balls. My cock was hard and needed to be stroked as I watch my wife give herself to these black studs. She was in another world. Everyone was watching from the beach but Joan did not notice or care.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

Joan pulled a huge cock to her beautiful lips, taking in the fragrance and size with all the contours, of this huge black shinney cock. The gentleman grabbed Joan's head and forced his cock into her hungry mouth. I heard Joan moan loudly, she pulled back and yelled out," god this cock tastes so good, it tastes like a cock that has already fucked a cunt. I can not get enough of this cock, I will suck it until he fills my mouth with cum."

The black stud grabbed her hair and forced his cock deep into her throat. He continued to fuck Joan's face with his cock buried in her throat, she was gagging and spitting up, but he continued until this black stallion filled her mouth and throat with his cum. He pulled her head back by her hair and the next shot of black cum went all over her face and hair. He continued to fuck Joan's face. Joan's hand was rubbing her clit hard, and desiring more of the forced fucking.

The black stallion on the other side of Joan grabbed her and twisted her body forcefully around, facing his huge cock, "suck my cock you hungry bitch" he said with an urgent demand. Joan did not hesitate, she was a cocksucking bitch in heat.

The moans from her were growing as he grabbed her hair and pulled her close, Each time he fucked her face with the huge thick cock it went deeper into her throat. I could not believe how much of his black cock she took down her throat as she gagged and spit up again. Joan just kept on sucking on his huge cock, as her hand squeezed his black balls full of cum.

Joan felt huge hands opening her legs and stroking her cunt and clit. She spread her legs in the air giving full access to her cunt and ass. She felt a huge tongue licking her soaked cunt and clit. The tongue then started reaming her tight little ass. Joan moaned loudly while everyone was watching, Joan did not care. His tongue then entered her dirty ass, she squealed out with delight as she came up for air as the black cock continued fucking her face.

Joan was getting fucked hard in her face and down her throat. At the very same time, her ass and cunt were getting licked out by his huge tongue. She was completely theirs to do with as they pleased. Joan was cumming as the second cock erupted in her mouth and then sprayed out on her face and breasts.

Joan came with a vengeance. Screaming out, "I am a cocksucking cunt, fuck me in all my holes" The piss and cum squirted from her cunt straight into her black lover's face who was licking out her cunt and ass.

Joan was in a different world. All she wanted was for these two black cocks to fuck her in every way and all holes. Her fantasy was coming alive. Joan yelled out," Fuck this horny bitch, fuck the shit out of me and cover me with cum. I am yours, use me hard" Her ass and cunt dripping and exposed. I looked into my wife's eyes and I could see she was wild with lust. Joan yelled out again, "Fuck me, take me, breed me with those huge black cocks. I am yours. I am your fucking white bitch. I have fantasized about this fucking day for years. Fuck me until I can not respond anymore"

The two men were so extremely excited by my wife's words and how fucking horny Joan was. The second stud put his cock to her lips to suck. Joan could taste her ass, piss, and cunt juices. She felt two huge fingers slide into her ass, he was reaming her dirty ass hard and fucking it. The fingers pulled out and she felt a huge object starting to push into her ass. Stretching her ass hole to the limit and more, God, it hurt so good.

The deeper that huge thick cock went into her dirty ass the harder she sucked on the large cock in her mouth, getting all the juices and smell from his cock and balls. I have never seen my wife so fucking horny. Even when I tell her the stories of her getting fucked by black studs as I made love to my wife in our own home.

I had my cock out and was stroking it to the point of almost cumming. Cum was oozing out of my cock all over my hand. Then it happens as I see the cock in her ass bury itself to his balls. I can not watch Joan get ass fucked hard, by a black cock without coming. I start squirting my cum all over myself and the ground.

I had not noticed but a lot of couples were around watching the three of them fucking wildly. The people could not get enough of my wife being fucked by these two black studs. They were taking pictures and getting very horny. I could tell the women were envious of my wife getting fucked by these huge black cocks. My wife had turned into a horny bitch.

One woman pushed her way toward me and got on her knees in front of my dripping cock. She started sucking my cum covered cock while her other hand was in her bathing suit fucking her cunt. She was licking the cum on my legs as she came up for air. She then took my cock into her mouth deep. I pushed her head down on my cock hard and she came explosively soaking her bathing suit. Her body was convulsing with my cock still buried in her cum filled mouth. Her hand still in her cunt she sprawled out on the sand, completely spent.

Joan was getting fucked harder and faster in her dirty wide open ass, sucking the second black cock like a cum slut. The black stud pulled his cock from Joan's mouth. The cock made a popping sound as it left my wife's lips. The stud crawled under Joan while she was being fucked on her knees, in her ass. His cock was fully erect, just under her dripping cunt.

Joan reached back and found that big wet cock, she guided the cock into her waiting horny cunt. She lowered her cunt on that thick huge black cock, and Joan's cunt expanded to take it all. Joan groaned loudly with horny delight as she felt the two cocks fucking this slutty bitch. " both of you fuck me hard and deep, breed this white bitch by filling my ass and cunt with your black cum. I will lick you clean and suck the both of you off when you have made this bitch cum again."

Both black studs were fucking her hard and deep. Joan's hand on her clit rubbed furiously. The stud in her dirty ass exploded first with a huge animal growl, this triggered the black cock in her cunt, as he felt the surge of cum filling her dirty ass. He exploded deep in her cunt yelling out, "You fucking bitch, I am breeding you with black cum in your white slutty cunt."

Joan could not stop her extreme orgasm. Screaming out guttural noises her body convulsing, squirting, and pissing all over these two black studs. She looked like she was passing out, as she collapsed on the men.

I watched as the two fucked cocks pulled from my wife's fucked holes. Covered in all their juices. Joan rolled onto the bed, her ass and cunt gaping with cum drizzling out.

I knew who was going clean my wife's cunt and ass.

I watched as the black stud who had been in her dirty ass, put his cock on Joan's fucked lips. Joan started licking and sucking slowly. She was spent but continued to clean and suck the cock that had come from her dirty ass. She reached out and took the cock with her hand, pushing it deeper into her mouth and throat. "One hungry bitch" I heard the black stud comment.

She continued to suck and lick as his cock shrunk seemly to want more. He finally pulled his spent cock out of her hungry seductive fucked lips.

The other black stud rolled her over pulling her lips to his black fucked cock. He grabbed her head and pulled her mouth deep down on his cock that had just come from her cunt. Joan started sucking and licking deeper and deeper as she tasted her piss and cum on his cock and balls. He was fucking her face and she did not care. She was there to be used and abused as they pleased.

Joan's eyes were closed. The people watching her taking pictures were getting rowdy. Some were calling my wife naughty names like slut and bitch, but she didn't care. She had just been taken and fucked in all holes, by two of the best black studs she had ever seen. She knew all the women were envious of her, and how brutally she had just been fucked. Joan just smiled as she lay there completely exposed and covered in cum. Another fantasy lived out fully and it could not have been better.

The two studs kissed my fucked wife passionately goodbye, They shook my hand and said "She was the best fuck ever," what a naughty slut I had for a wife.

James showed up almost immediately. "Can I help you back to your villa?" I could see she was completely spent so I agreed. I reached for my fucked wife pulling her to the side of the cum soaked bed. Joan looked and smelled like she had been fucked hard and thrown away wet. She reached out to me as I leaned over and put her hands around my neck and I slowly pulled her to her feet.

James found her bathing suit and sandals. Joan had one arm over James's shoulder and one over mine and her feet just barely touched the ground. Cum all over this slutty fucked woman. Everyone we passed on the trail could tell this woman, my wife, had been fucked hard. I think a lot of people were envious of what they saw. The men looked at her differently, They wanted to fuck this fucked bitch.

We arrived at our villa Jame's unlocked the door and we dragged my wife in. Joan fell backward onto the bed legs spread wide. James leaned down to kiss her and she whispered in his ear. I could not hear what she said. James came up smiling and told me he would see us tomorrow and left.

Joan's cuckold was ready and anxious to do his job. I kneeled on the floor between her legs, as she lay on the bed. My eyes looking at her fucked cunt and ass. I wanted her so badly as my lips got closer I could smell the black cum oozing from her cunt and ass and all over her body.

I lifted her legs and put them on my shoulders her ass was wide open to me with cum oozing out. My tongue rimmed her cum filled dirty ass like a good cuckold. Then I drove my tongue deep into her dirty ass full of cum. I could tell she was pushing with her ass muscle from the flow of dirty cum that was coming from her ass. Joan's ass opening was wide and flexing with dirty cum pouring out. I was eating and licking all that flowed from her fucked dirty ass and loving it. She tasted so naughty and good, I was getting so horny to fuck my wife I wanted more.

My mouth was covered by her ass juices. I proceeded to lay her legs down. Joan's hand was rubbing her fucked cunt and then licking her hand, she wanted all the black cum she could get.

I leaned over, and pulled Joan's hands away from her cunt and body, holding them tight by her side, she could not move. I buried my face in her fucked cunt. God, it tasted so good. She was so full of black sperm. I spent a lot of time eating and licking her cunt and clit I could have stayed there all night, I was in heaven.

Joan was moaning loudly she finally got up enough energy to say, "fuck my fucked cunt you cuckold, ram your big white cock into all that black cum deep inside my womb. I will suck you clean until you cum in my mouth. This will be your wife's naughty dinner. I have drank a lot of black cum today, your naughty wife is a cock-sucking whore."

I did as I was told by my wife. I fucked her cunt full of cum from the black cocks that had fucked my wife. It was like fucking a cunt full of warm naughty juices. Squishing out all over her cunt and ass. My cock was covered in cum.

" She called me a dirty cunt fucker and her cuckold eater. You will do what I say when I want it, and how I want it. You will watch me get fucked by black cocks and wish it was your cock fucking my cunt and ass. Your desire to eat me out after I have been fucked, will be extreme."

I pulled my cock out of her cunt, dripping with cum. My wife grabbed my cock with her hand, pulled her body around, and took my cum covered cock into her lips. She was still a bitch in heat, she could not get enough cum.

Joan sucked my cock deep into her fucked mouth as she stroked my cock with her cum covered hand. Joan reached behind my ass and slid her cum covered fingers into my ass hole pushing me over the edge. I came and came filling her mouth full of my white cum. Joan continued drinking and sucking the cum I had just deposited into her mouth.

I leaned over my wife as my cock fell from Joan's mouth, and gave her a very passionate kiss on her cum covered lips. My wife smelled and looked like someone who had been beautiful and classy but had been taken and used like a slutty cunt, fucked hard and deep, cum covered and lying naked in all her fucked juices.

I lay there holding my fucked wife close; she had been so innocent a week ago.

I wondered what she had planned for tomorrow. Maybe a picnic on the beach and sunbathing? I don't think so, she is not going to waste a day of our romantic vacation, without complete sexual satisfaction in the extreme.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments