Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Black Boyfriend

"I accidentally catch my sister and her black boyfriend having sex"

21
3 Comments 3
38.7k Views 38.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
When my sister, Wendy, who was away attending college, called me about visiting for the holiday, she asked if she could stay at my apartment. “I’m dating a black guy and Mom and Dad are being so racist, I know they would be horrible to us if we stayed there.”

“We?” I asked. “You’re both coming to visit, then?”

“Yeah, is that okay?” she asked tentatively.

“Sure; it’s okay with me,” I replied. “I’ll give you guys my master bedroom so you’ll have more room, and I’ll sleep in the guest bedroom, no problem.”

“Thanks, Ben. You’re going to like Jackson, he’s so good to me,” she gushed. “I think we might get engaged by the end of the year.”

I had already cleaned my two bedroom apartment when they arrived, and the master bedroom was ready for them. Jackson was a foot taller than Wendy, with broad shoulders and a shaved head. His hand dwarfed mine when we shook, and Wendy clung to him like a hungry puppy.

We had a nice lunch and conversation that gave me a chance to get acquainted with Jackson. He was articulate with a great sense of humor, and he had a vision for their future together. I liked him right away.

That night after we had all retired, I awoke when I heard some moaning. Sitting up in bed I knew what it must be; Wendy and Jackson were having sex. The bathroom in my apartment is large and connects the two bedrooms. The door on their side of the bathroom had been left ajar, and my curiosity got the best of me. I snuck in and peered into their bedroom.

My sister had always been afraid of the dark, and just as she always did, she left the lamp on by the bed. Jackson was on his back, with his head on the corner of the mattress, and Wendy was standing, facing me, bending her legs, sitting on his face and squeezing her tiny breasts. She was looking down at him as he was obviously bringing her to orgasm with his mouth. She was moving slightly on his face, and suddenly she nodded to him.

He had his arms looped around her upper thighs, and he pulled her harshly down onto his face. She put one hand over her mouth as she came, to stifle her moans. Based on how long she kept moving in that position, I guessed that she had two orgasms. When she was finished, she knelt on the bed, straddling him, and moved her body down his, but not until she had kissed him voraciously.

Soft moans emanated from her as she obviously tasted her own wetness in his mouth. When she finally positioned herself over his erection, I thought it would be impossible for her to fuck him. His hard black cock was thick and long, but she mounted him. As I expected, she could not get much of his cock inside her, even though she was obviously very wet.

She barely took half of his cock, and I knew it must be stretching her, but she worked it as best she could. She put her hands on his chest, and began rising and falling carefully on his shaft. I was embarrassed to be so interested as I watched my young sister fucking her boyfriend. The contrast between her small white body and his black cock, too long for her to take it all, mesmerized me as I watched her obviously enjoying being filled.

They had done this before, it was obvious. There was a certain chemistry between them as she made love to him. He toyed with her hard nipples and she bit her lower lip, half smiling, and half wincing under his touch.

CarolineViera
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineViera

She slowly fucked him for what I estimated was a good twenty minutes, using a rocking rhythm with her hips.

Then he reached up and slipped a finger into her mouth, and she eagerly sucked it like a tiny black cock. It must have been a communication between them; she got off him, moved around and sat on the end of the bed. He got up and stood in front of her, his hands on his hips. She took his gigantic black cock in her tiny hands and slipped her mouth over the end of it. Her mouth could not consume any more than her pussy had, but she wrapped both her hands around his shaft.

What her mouth could not cover, her fists did, and she twisted them back and forth as she stroked his cock, her mouth moving with her hands. He gently caressed the far side of her face as her mouth made love to his cock. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed lost in a world of lust and passion.

It seemed forever before he placed both hands on top of her head, probably as a warning. She paid no attention, continuing her slow rhythmic movements with her hands and mouth, relentless in her obvious pursuit. The sight of that huge black cock invading her tiny white face was something I had never imagined.

When Jackson came, Wendy seemed oblivious, her mouth and hands slowly working his cock. White cream bubbled from the corners of her mouth endlessly, dripping down her chin and onto her erect nipples. I quickly slapped one hand over my mouth as I gasped loudly at the sight of what she was doing.

I had evidently moved closer and closer into the door frame, and Wendy looked over and saw my frame in the shadow of the bathroom. She was licking her lips and wiping her cheek with a finger, sucking it clean, and then she boldly winked at me. I was busted and I knew it. I quickly stepped back and went to my bedroom, shutting the door behind me.

The bathroom light came on, and I heard the water running for a few minutes, and then the toilet flushed. It took quite a while, but I finally fell asleep.

The next morning, Wendy and Jackson were at the breakfast nook table having coffee when I came in. “Good morning!” I beamed, trying to put last night’s images out of my mind.

Jackson smiled, “Good morning, Ben; sleep well?”

“Yes, I always do,” I answered.

I had my back to Wendy as I got my coffee, but I knew her words were meant for me.

“I had to get up last night,” she said. When I turned around she looked directly at me, smiled and said, “I was so thirsty I couldn’t stand it. You know when you really need something, you just have to get it, right, Ben?”

“Yeah, um, I understand,” I said, turning away.

She pushed her tease further as I sipped my coffee and sat down. “After you leave to go to Mom and Dad’s, Jackson and I are going to stay here awhile and exercise before we go over there. We have some very special exercises we do to totally relax, don’t we, Jackson?”

“Yes, we do, baby,” he answered. “Ben, you would not believe some of the exercise routines she puts me through just to make her happy. She may be a petite girl, but she can totally drain me in just a few minutes.”

I excused myself politely and went to my bedroom, trying to ignore the soft giggling coming from the kitchen.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments