Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hairdresser Shows Her Appreciation for an Offer of Help

"An offer of financial help during the virus crisis leads to an adulterous relationship."

23
6 Comments 6
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"A hairdresser and Lush reader from New Orleans asked me to write her true story, in her first-person voice. It is a short, Flash Erotica, story, so understand that it’s not as lengthy or detailed as my stories normally are."

My name is Hattie, and I’m a forty-three-year-old, married, black woman who owns a beauty salon near a racially mixed neighborhood on the outskirts of New Orleans. I’ve had to stay at home with the recent order because of the virus, and I brought some of my equipment home to take care of three of my oldest, most-trusted customers. My husband, Noah, is a long-haul trucker, and he’s gone much of the time.

Most of my customers are black, but I also cut hair for several white men who have been coming to me since I started, about twenty-three years ago. One of my favorites is Gavin, a generously-tipping, sixty-year-old man. He goes out of his way to be respectful to me and doesn’t make sexually suggestive comments like most of the other black and white men do.

I’m a full-figured woman, at five feet and nine inches tall, weighing one hundred and eighty-five pounds, and with 38F breasts. Some people say I look like Queen Latifa in the face, but my body is more like the voluptuous model, Ashley Graham. My big breasts get a lot of attention, even from some of my lady customers. Gavin gawks at my jiggling and swaying melons sometimes, but he tries not to be too obvious.”

I got a text at home from Gavin, asking, “Are you doing okay, Hattie? I don’t mean to insult you, but if cash flow is an issue with the virus and all, I’d be happy to prepay for the rest of this year and the next if it would help.”

That was so thoughtful, and I replied, “Thank you so much, sweetie, but I’ve got a rainy-day fund, and should be okay. But, if you’ve been keeping safe, and are willing to trust me, I’d be happy to see you in my home. You’ve been loyal to me, and that would make me happy.”

Gavin agreed to come over, and I thought of a way to thank him for his kindness. He offered money like no one else had done, and I knew he would never ask for anything in return. I was going to let him see, touch, and suck my bare breasts, if he wanted to.

He was sitting in a chair with no mirror to see himself, and when I was finished cutting his hair and wiping his neck, I quietly pulled off my t-shirt and stepped in front of him, saying, “You’ve been watching my girls bouncing around for decades, and now I want to thank you by giving you a closer look.”

Gavin was hesitant to do anything but didn’t resist when I pulled his face into my breasts. He immediately began sucking my three-inch-wide areolas and big nipples, while fondling and weighing my tits in his hands, and then reached around to hold and rub my ample ass, which was bulging seductively in my tight leggings. It had been decades since anyone but Noah had sucked my breasts, and I was getting wet with arousal.

Nailah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nailah

He was rubbing down and under the crack of my ass to rub my fat pussy from behind, and pulled back to breathlessly say, “You’re amazing, Hattie, and I could eat you up.”

It was surprising how horny he was, and I decided to let him have his way. I said, “Let’s get more comfortable, sweetie.”

I lead him by the hand to my bedroom, and after pealing of my leggings, laid back on the bed. He quickly undressed, and I was impressed with what appeared to be a rock hard, thick, nine-inch cock. Then I was surprised when he moved between my legs, and pulled my legs over his shoulders, as he pressed his face between the plump flesh of my thighs, and into my hairy, wet, thick-lipped vulva.

He sucked my black pussy and clit like no other man had done, and I wanted to taste him. I pushed him away momentarily as I said, “Lay back on the bed, so we can both enjoy this.”

I rolled on top in a sixty-nine and began sucking his big cock as he was pressed under my flesh and eating me out again. He loved being dominated that way and reached around to rub my ass and hold me in place on top of him. We sucked each other for what seemed like fifteen minutes, before I rolled off him, and said, “Come on, Gavin, show me what you can do with this big cock.”

He moved on top and pushed his thick, white cock into my cheating, black pussy. He began fucking me, while sucking my breasts, and then moved up to kiss me. It was a deep, tongue-probing kiss, and I could hardly believe that I was in a frenzy of lust with an older white man. Noah had been gone for a week, and I needed my pussy pounded the way Gavin was doing it.

I had one orgasm while he was sucking my pussy, another on his big cock, and was building to a third as he was breathing harder and harder. He took a final stroke, before burying his cock to the balls in me, and I felt his cock throbbing and pulsing as he ejaculated in me, while we were still kissing passionately.

Gavin stayed in me for another ten minutes, before moving down, sucking my breasts as he went, and then sucking his cum from my pussy. He proved himself to be a capable and passionate lover, and we stayed in bed for another hour, cuddling, kissing, and with him sucking my breasts.

That began a new chapter in our relationship, and from then on, I scheduled his appointments for the end of the day, when we can be alone in the shop, and even invite him to my home when Noah’s away. His thoughtful and unselfish act of generosity has turned into an amazingly arousing relationship. Gavin can’t get enough of sucking my breasts and juicy, black pussy.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments