Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Giselle, a conquered wife. Chapter I

"A young and stunning wife, unsatisfied by her sexual life with her husband, her girl friend helping"

31
9 Comments 9
28.9k Views 28.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

CHAPTER I

Their friends all thought Giselle and her husband Francesco were a slightly ill-matched couple. For a start, she was a youthful 33 years old, while he was 48 and looked it. She was everything that a red-blooded Italian man would look for in a wife: 5’7” tall, an angelic face with a cascade of blond hair, 130 pounds in weight, with gorgeous bouncing 34D breasts and firm well-rounded buttocks that would turn heads in the street, especially in the tight figure-hugging skirts that she liked to wear. She was also broad shouldered and her overall appearance was very similar to the actress Lisa Kudrow  She was aware that men found her physically attractive, and she reveled in their attention. But her American-born parents had also bought her up to be ambitious, dynamic and independent, and she had an important, well-paid job at which she excelled, ruthlessly using her attractiveness to get what she wanted, in both work and social settings. She worked out regularly to maintain her figure, and regularly attended a naturist beach to cultivate a stunning all-over tan. 

Her friends had all been shocked when, out of all her admirers, she chose to marry Francesco, a man who was a good 15 years older than her and in every way her inferior. He was mild-mannered and un-ambitious, happy to muddle along in his job as a part-time sports journalist on a Milan-based magazine. Maybe she saw that someone tolerant, patient and sober would not try to stand in the way of her desires to make a high-powered and successful career for herself. 

It is possible that even Francesco was surprised when Giselle responded positively to his initial polite courtship, to the extent that she eventually accepted his marriage proposal. Their marriage was celebrated in Como with their respective families and closest friends. Giselle’s parents were charmed by Francesco’s polite manners and acting, and felt he was a trustworthy and well educated man, whose maturity was a favourable rather than negative characteristic.

The first few months of their marriage were blissfully happy. They shared many interests, such as books, opera and fine dining, which Giselle’s well-paid job enabled them to enjoy on a regular basis. The one thing which seemed unnatural to their Italian friends was that Giselle was absolutely the dominant figure in their relationship, in their home life as well as elsewhere. Giselle was in charge of everything, making all the important decisions about how the house was run, and this was perfectly recognized and accepted by her husband.

So it was also in bed between them, where it was Giselle who took all the sexual initiatives. Sadly, the sexual field soon turned out to be a problem between them. For some reason, Francesco became paranoid that he would be unable to sexually satisfy his younger wife. He did his best, but again and again he was only able to last a few minutes before ejaculating, and having spurted a few small gobbets of semen was then unable to achieve an erection again for at least 12 hours. 

This was frustrating enough for Giselle, who loved sex as much as she loved everything else in life, but even more was the fact that Francesco often seemed to find it hard to achieve an erection at all. Premature ejaculation she could regard as a tribute to her beauty, but it was annoying that, even when she got into bed naked with him, he would not get erect automatically, but his flaccid penis needed much manipulation with her hands before it began to stiffen. It took lot of work and it clearly annoyed her. 

Sometimes even her manual efforts were in vain and Francesco could not attain even a semi hard-on. Giselle would try to mask her disappointment and lighten the mood by trying to laugh it off. 

“Oh dear, it seems that our little buddy is not in the right mood. Maybe he needs more discipline. We have an undisciplined boy here; I think I must consider some punishment to put him in line,” and she would jokingly and naughtily clench her fist on his glans or around his testicles, to the extent that he would pray her to stop. 

“Please Giselle, you are hurting me, leave your hold, please.”

Once or twice she tried to suck his penis to bring him off, but even that was unsatisfactory. After only a couple of minutes, Francesco released a few small blobs of semen into her mouth, and that was that. 

That was pretty unsatisfactory for both of them. Francesco of course was aware that he was the problem, in not being able to give his stunning wife Giselle the sexual satisfaction that she deserved.

“Giselle, I must apologise,” he stammered after one such shameful failure. “I know that is my fault if our lovemaking is not satisfactory for you, and that I am not the appropriate sexual lover you would desire. I wish I could give you better sexual satisfaction in bed.”

Giselle felt sorry for him. He was so sweet, but so useless. 

“Honey, do not feel culpable. You always do your best. The important thing is that we love each other. Don’t feel sad. Our lovemaking is not so bad. Maybe I could wish it to last just a little bit longer, but it does not really matter, for sure our marriage will survive.”

“We will manage honey,” she went on, trying to comfort her husband. “We are not sex machines, do not make it out to be all your failure.” She knew it was not easy for him to have to admit that he was not able to fulfill his wife sexually. 

But Francesco still felt bad. 

“Look Giselle, I of course apologize. We both know that it is all my fault. In no way can I blame you. You are so sexy and such a stunning woman. I should fuck you properly as you deserve! But somehow I just do not feel able to.”

Giselle felt all the sadness and frustration in Francesco’s words, so she tried to help him. 

“Look, dear, do not make it out to be such a tragedy. I think that there may be some other way in which you could satisfy me properly. What if you use your tongue to stimulate me in order to bring me to orgasm? I am sure it would help and will help me to get an orgasm more easily. Would you like to try it?”

Francesco was surprised to hear such request, but felt more confident at being successful, since it did not require him to achieve and maintain an erection, but just use his tongue on his wife’s private parts. So he declared himself willing to try and please his wife that way, and maybe even bring her to a blissful conclusion.

He began by licking Giselle’s well-shaved vagina carefully and closely, taking care to please her in every way, by attending as well to her clitoris and sucking it carefully. 

The result of his work was not long in arriving.

LouisLu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouisLu

Giselle started to moan and then to scream loudly. 

“Oh my goodness, my dear! Dear - oh my God - you are taking me to heaven - go on please - do not stop - suck my cunt - suck my fucking cunt - lick it – yes!”

Giselle could feel her orgasm approaching, so stated to scream loudly. 

“Yes! Francesco do not stop; keep sucking your wife’s clit. If you cannot fuck me, at least keep licking and sucking my pussy. You are so good at it, do not stop – oh!”

And thus she felt and got a very satisfying orgasm. It was the first time since she met Francesco that she had felt so sexually pleased and fulfilled. She now knew that the only way to feel so satisfied with her husband was to let him do it in that particular way.

Francesco, on the other hand, felt much more confident now that he realized he had for the first time brought his wife to an orgasm. He actually felt aroused and confident, and began to masturbate himself to an erection. As soon as he was hard he felt himself about to climax. 

He cried out at the top of his voice, “Here I am Giselle, here I am, I want to come, look at me shoot my semen!”

Giselle was pleasantly surprised to see her husband so aroused. 

“Yes, honey, let me see it, let me see it, hit your wife with your huge ejaculation, hit your horny wife in the face if you can.”

But sadly he once more failed to deliver. He roared out like a beast as he ejaculated, but as usual only a very few small blobs of semen dribbled out down his hand. It was all pretty embarrassing for both of them.

Francesco nodded and apologized to his wife, who laughed and said, “Oh dear, I think we still don’t have a very powerful pistol here.”

“I think you are right Giselle. I wish I had a more powerful gun,” Francesco replied disconsolately.

Although she tried to make light of the problem, Giselle realized that she could no longer look on her husband as a proper and decent lover. She regretted feeling that way, but there were some things that a husband had to do, and by not sexually satisfying her properly he was failing in his duty.

She tried one more time, when she was in the shower. She liked it when Francesco joined her and massaged her back under the flow of water, so she called to him to join her. Surely he would get an erection when their wet bodies rubbed together in the shower? She tried to arouse him by leaning her splendid naked bottom against his penis, but yet again it had no visible result. She was so horny and in need of a fuck, and she urged Francesco on desperately.

“Come on honey, come on, show your wife how you can fuck her, you are a good fucker, your wife needs it, come on, do not neglect your marital duty, fuck me, show me how you fuck your wife who is so horny and needs to be fucked properly.”

Francesco really felt that this time he had to do it. He took his penis in his hand and rubbed it hard to make it erect, but no sooner had he made it stiff enough to enter Giselle’s vagina, than he ejaculated, shooting out the usual few drops of semen. The white blobs dribbled onto the floor of the shower, and the water washed them down the plughole. They both watched them disappear, along with Francesco’s hopes of being a proper lover. 

Once again, Giselle was frustrated. 

“Well, Mister,” she burst out, “You got your orgasm but did I get mine? I don’t think so! Now be a decent man and kneel here and lick and suck my pussy till you have got me mine. No excuses, get down now. Give me what I need. You are supposed to fuck and bring your wife to her bliss but once again you could not do it. You failed, now do your job properly.” Giselle was so upset that she almost did not realise what she was saying.

Under the shower, she could not see the tears that had risen to Francesco’s eyes as he got silently and obediently onto his knees and started licking and sucking her pussy lips. He was a failure and he knew it. 

Giselle carried on, regardless of the pain she was causing him. “You do not fuck your wife decently and rightly. You only can get me an orgasm by using your tongue. Your cock failed again. I expect your little boy to do his duty sometimes, but he can’t even manage that. It is disappointing to me.” 

Suddenly Giselle realized how cruel she sounded. But now she wanted only to get an orgasm, and she had to admit that Francesco with his tongue was almost there again. She tried to relax and enjoy the feeling as his tongue swirled around her clitoris. She let herself go, and her climax when it came was loud and satisfactory. 

**

The following day she was still feeling frustrated as she met her friend Becca for coffee. She has previously confessed to Becca that her husband was unable to satisfy her sexually, and Becca had promised to think of something to solve the problem. 

Now, Becca was an independent-minded woman who had the previous year divorced her husband when he ran off with a younger woman. For some time, she had been sexually frustrated in her marriage, and now that she was free to fuck whoever she wanted, she had decided to only date black African men. Her divorce had left her wealthy, and she soon found that African men were very happy to fuck a wealthy Italian woman with their massive cocks, as long as they were financially rewarded at the end of it. This no-strings-attached sex satisfied both parties, and Becca was convinced that the solution to Giselle’s problems was for her to find herself a black lover. 

“Giselle,” she said, stirring her coffee, “You are still young and attractive. You deserve to be fucked properly, and you need a black man to do it. Francesco may be a good husband in many ways, but if he cannot satisfy you sexually, then you are entitled to get it some other way. Find yourself an African lover, sweetie, and you’ll always be happy, I can assure you. If you want to stay married, that’s fine, but without good sex, your marriage is doomed.” 

“But what will Francesco say?” wailed Giselle. For all his faults in bed, she still loved him.

Becca shrugged dismissively. 

“Pff, he must accept it,” she said. “You must tell him he is sexually inadequate and if he does not want his marriage to end, he must let you find satisfaction elsewhere. You will be discreet, of course; you won’t go out with your black lover where his friends will see you, but let him have your body, and you will be happy. Believe me, once you have had a black penis, you will never look at a white one again. You need to be Africanized, my sweet, and you need to start now. Listen to me, for I have a plan.”
Published 
Written by Mattew
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments