Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Extreme Tutoring 3

"Ashleigh gets tutored by father and son."

33
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Ahsleigh gets tutored by father and son. They totally consume her. Still a fiction"

Ashleigh has improved her math grade with the tutor she has been seeing. She is headed over to Lemar’s now. They are going to spend time together since he is home tonight. No basketball until after the holidays. She was hoping to see Mr. Rains and have a good study session with him.

She knocks on the door in her tight leggings and boots. It is cold tonight. Her big jacket hides the button-down shirt under it. She is wearing one almost too small. The buttons are straining with the material across her chest. She did not wear a bra. Both Leman and Mr. Rains prefer her that way. She smiles as Lemar opens the door. “Hey Baby. I am glad we have this time together.” She walks in and kisses Lemar. 

Lemar kisses her and closes the door behind her. “Me too Angel. Seems life has plans to keep us busy. Glad my dad was able to help you.” 

She heads to the kitchen table. Her cheeks blush as Mr. Rains is mentioned. “He was a great help. My grade in math has gone up. Where is your dad tonight?” 

“He is on his way. He is picking up a pizza for all of us. Cheese and make it extreme for you right?” He heads to the kitchen to get them both a soda. Ashleigh sets her stuff on the dining table. 

“Oh cool. Pizza sounds good. I am hungry.” She turns to face Lemar just in time to be taken in his arms. He lowers his head and kisses her deeply. She does not resist. Her arms come up around his neck. Lemar presses her against the table. He is grinding his sizable hardon against her. She moans in the kiss. The kiss breaks and she is breathless. Her nipples push through her blouse. “Le Lemar if your dad is on the way…we don’t have time to do anything.” 

Lemar has hands on her ass squeezing them firmly. “I know but we will. Want to suck my cock until we hear him drive up.” He smirks at her. He pulls out his cock. He shakes it in front of her with one hand.

She looked up at him. She smiles. She kneels in front of him as he pushes down on her shoulder. “Be sure and stop me in time. We don’t want to shock your dad.” She reaches up and takes his thick cock in her hand. She leans forward and kisses the tip. Licking the drop of pre cum off of him. She circles the fat tip with her tongue and parts her lips. Taking him into her mouth. 

Lemar lets out a moan with Ash's lips around his cock. He puts his hands on her head. He pushes his hips forward, sliding into her mouth. He loves to fuck her mouth. 

Ash slides her lips as far as she can down Lemar’s shaft. She takes most of it into her mouth and throat before she gags slightly. He is getting deeper each time. She has not sucked Mr. Rains yet. She is hoping too. When Lemar starts to slide in and out of her mouth, he holds her head still in a tight grip. Her lips stay tight around his shaft. She moans softly like the control he takes of her. 

Lemar is slowly sliding in and out of her mouth and starts to pick up speed. He hears his dad pull into the driveway. “Shit there is dad.” He pulls from her lips and attempts to tuck his cock away. “Shit he is here. Get up, Ash.” 

She stands and adjusts her blouse and runs her fingers through her hair. She gets it mostly in place. She is sitting at the table drinking her soda with her notes in front of her. She has opened two of the buttons on her blouse. She is not sure how far. “Hey, Mr. Rains. How are you?” Her cheeks blush pink. 

Marcus Rains sets down two pizza boxes and smiles at her. “Good evening Ashleigh. I am good. How are you? Where is Lemar?” 

She points down the hall. “Bathroom. I am good. Thanks.” She gestures to her notes. “Just about to do homework with Lemar.” She bites her lip wishing she was alone with one of them. She is horny. Her mom would flip if she knew that her daughter was fucking her boyfriend and his dad on the side. 

Lemar comes back “Hey Pops. Just in time to do our homework for us.” He smirks and chuckles. Mr. Rains lifts one eyebrow at him. 

“Right. That is going to happen, Lemar. Not. Are you two hungry? Come get it.” He opens both boxes. “I am going to change. Leave me some.” He heads to his room. 

Ashleigh and Lemar get them some pizza. Grabbing their sodas from the dining table they head to the couch. Lemar sits on the end. Ashleigh sits in the middle on Lemar’s left. The TV is turned on. Lemar has a hand on her right thigh. “Lemar, I wish we were alone tonight. I am horny as all get out and Ummm…well you know.” 

Lemar grins at her. “Don’t worry. You will be taken care of. I promise some extreme fucking in a bit.” He leans in and they kiss deeply for a moment. They break the kiss right before Mr. Rains comes in wearing shorts and a tank top. Ash tries to not stare. 

Marcus goes to the kitchen gathering some pizza and a cold beer from the fridge. He sits on the other end of the couch putting Ashleigh between the two dark-skinned men. She squirms. She is attracted to both. Lemar still has a hand on her thigh but higher now. “Damn, I am starving.” He digs into his pizza. Setting his beer on the end table. 

They sit on the couch eating in silence. Ash between the two of them. She has gotten used to Lemar’s hand on her thigh. She jumps feeling a hand on her other thigh. She bites her lip and freezes. Her pussy is getting wet. Both men set down their plates. Her plate is taken from her hand. She looks from Lemar to his dad and back. Her voice is soft. “Ummm…guys. Lemar, Mr. Rains? What…Ummm…” 

Lemar turns her head his way and kisses her passionately. His tongue slid into her mouth. She puts her arms around his neck. Another set of hands opens her blouse the rest of the way. They each take one of her tits. Her head is spinning. She yelps, breaking the kiss when her left nipple is pinched. 

Marcus turns her head to him and he kisses her. She gives in to the kiss. She moans as one of them presses the edge of their hand against her pussy. Her legs are spread further apart. She is panting and confused as the kiss breaks. Her head falls back on the couch. Her shirt is opened and both her nipples are sucked on. 

Lemar lifts his lips from her nipple and kisses her. His fingers kneaded her tit firmly. Marcus is pressing his hand into her pussy sucking and nibbling on her nipple. Lemar whispers. “Dad told me about your tutoring sessions. Now we are both going to tutor you.” 

Ashleigh’s eyes go wide. She does not have time to be shocked. She yelps as Lemar drops his head to bite at her nipple. Things are moving fast. They both hook a finger into her tight leggings and start to pull them down. 

Marcus releases her nipple. “Lift hips and let go.”

She does as she is told. He used a commanding voice. Het leggings and panties are removed. She is drenched. Her legs are spread as Mr. Rains pushes them apart and kneels between them. She arches her back and hisses with the two fingers suddenly shoved into her pussy. Lemar moves and stands on the couch. He puts his cock into her mouth. Having stripped as Ash is made naked. 

BedLover69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BedLover69

“Now we can continue what we started, Ash. Suck me good” He grasps her head with both hands. She is not in control of her movements. 

Ashleigh opens her mouth wide and pushes her lips down his thick cock. Her eyes rolled up. Fingers piston in and out of her pussy. She struggles to focus on Lemar but Mr. Rains is making it difficult. The fingers are thick and going in hard. Her pussy twitched around them. 

Marcus can feel her pussy twitching. He watches as Ash is taking Lemar down her throat. They have her for sure. He lowers his head. Still pounding into her with fingers. He starts to lick at the swollen button. Gently at first. Her hips come up. Her thighs try to come together. He keeps her spread open. Juices start to flood her. Muffled moans long and drawn out from above him. 

Ash shatters at the first lick to her clit. Everything her father and son lovers are doing to her is too much. Her body arches. Lemar holds her head in place keeping his cock deep in her mouth. She is cumming hard over and over. Neither of the men slows or lets up. She does not have the will to ask them to stop. 

Lemar keeps his cock in her mouth deep watching her cum. He can tell it is intense. He is glad he let one off in the bathroom after his Pop got home and interrupted them. He was close then. He is going to pull out in a moment. Not ready to cum yet. He needs to fuck her until she cums. 

Mascus slurps at her juices as it pours from her. He loves her flavor. He keeps licking at her, not letting up on her yet. She is going to get royally fucked by them both tonight. 

Lemar pulls from her lips. He goes to his knees on the couch. “Pop I need to fuck her. “ He kisses the panting Ash and whispers. “Hands and knees facing the arm of the couch.” He strokes his cock until she is in position. Ash moves as she is told. She has already had more orgasms than she is used to. They are going to kill her with orgasms. What a fucking way to go. Lemar lines up. The tip of his cock was right at her entrance. He grabs her hips with both hands. He pulls her back hard and shoves his hips forward hard. 

Ashleigh lets out a scream as Lemar is buried in her in one stroke. Her pussy stretched around his cock. Her tits jiggling and swinging at the pounding. Her head comes up to find another dark cock at her lips. She smiles at Mr. Rains and opens her mouth. She is thrust forward to put her lips around his cock. He grasps her head and starts to thrust in and out of her mouth. 

Marcus loves how this young white teen is responding to them. They will have her squirming and begging for more. His cock is hard as a steel rod. He is in her mouth for the first time and loves it. He looks over at Lemar and the pleasure he is having fucking his submissive girlfriend. “Spank her ass Lemar. She loves it. Both cheeks'' He winks at his son. 

Lemar just looks down at the ass his hands are on. He grins at his dad. Still pounding into this tight pussy. He lifts a hand and brings it down on her ass cheek with a loud smack. He hears a muffled moan from her. Her pussy twitches around his cock. He lifts his left hand and brings it down on her left ass cheek. The flesh jiggles and turns red. 

Ash wiggles her ass and her pussy twitches around the cock pounding into her. This is beyond anything she has even imagined. She is rocking between the two men. She is beyond happy between them both. She is close to losing it again. She feels as if she has been plugged in. Her body tingles all over. The swats are going straight to her pussy. Her head was spinning. 

Marcus slowly pulls back on his cock. His cock pops free of her mouth. A string from her lip to the tip of his cock. Ashleigh looks up at him. She is breathing and panting hard. She whimpers and starts to beg. “Oh oh please…Mr. Mr. Rains….Lemar…please…please…too much…oh oh…fuuuuck…cummming” Her body starts to tremble. She throws her head back and cries out. Her pussy clamps around Lemar’s cock and she breaks. She starts to cum hard. The most intense orgasm yet. She can feel the fluids seeping down her thighs. She rolls her eyes while the orgasm consumes her. 

Lemar grunts and growls, feeling her cum around his cock. Still slamming into her. Fingers digging into her flesh. Periodic slaps to her ass. He finally slams in and stops. He lurches forward and leans back. His cock pulses. He ejects rope after rope of thick semen into her. He fills her with his seed. He collapses back onto the couch. Ashleigh falls forward onto the couch hanging over the arm of the couch.

Marcus, still rock-hard, easily picks her up. He sits on the middle cushion of the couch next to Lemar. He pulls Ashleigh into his lap facing him. She lets out a gasp and stiffens. He sat her down on his still-hard cock. “Ohhhh God Mr. Rains…I can't. I am worn…..Nnn Hhh oh Christ” Marcus lifts his hips thrusting up into her. He disrupts her thoughts. 

Lemar sits back watching his dad. He has never tried this position with anyone. He is locked on Ash watching her start to move. His dad whispered to her to ride him. 

Marcus has hands on her ass cheeks encouraging her to move up and down on his cock. He whispers instructions to her. She is complying and moaning. Almost as if in a trance. “Ride me the way you like it. Surrender yourself to us. “ He thrust up into her as she came down on his cock. The feeling of her pussy filled with cum is different. He kind of likes the feeling of seconds. “Ride and give yourself to us.” 

Ashleigh keeps moving on the cock impaled in her. She has new energy. Her legs spread to put her knees on either side of his hips. She moves her body up and down. Her pussy goes up and down on the thick deep shaft. Her tits bounce with each bounce. She braces her hands on his shoulders. She rides him slowly at first. The feeling is beyond phenomenal. Her speed and the need to feel another orgasm that blows her mind. The feeling of him cumming in her is needed. 

Lemar gets hard again. His cock stood out. He stands on the couch again. Offering his cock to Ashleigh she takes it willingly into her mouth,  all the way down. “Oh, hell Ash…fuck. Damn that feels good….I want you to swallow” 

Ashleigh nods with her mouth full of dark cock. She goes up and down on an equally dark slightly larger cock. She is on a high like no other. Mr. Rains and Lemar have released a sexual animal. She starts to move faster on his cock. Her head was back. Back arched. Her thighs are burning. She sways on Mr. Rains' lap. Held in place by his grip. She lets out a muffled scream. Her body was twitching. She shatters into a million pieces. Orgasm consumed her completely. 

Lemar erupts into her mouth. Ash getting her first mouthful of hot seed. So many firsts. She swallows every drop as she is told to. Receiving cum from two men at once. Marcus erupts into her rippling pussy. Filling her again. Her pussy ripples up and down the cock in her. She milks for every drop. 

She lets the cock out of her mouth and falls forward against Mr. Rains. Her skin glistens with sweat. She is on a high that keeps her floating between them both. All she can say to them. “I surrender.” 

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments