Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Athletes Club of Northern Florida, IV

"It's another day at the club. AJ tries out a new member, when accepted she takes on multiple partner"

0
0 Comments 0
1.6k Views 1.6k
8.7k words 8.7k words
We all piled out of the car and made our way inside. AJ was standing with Becky as she and Summer introduced yet another candidate for membership. At this rate the mortgage would be paid off in no time. I had wondered who drove the expensive looking Escalade parked outside and soon found out that George and his granddaughter Gwen had been invited by Summer this week. George was obviously wealthy with the extravagant vehicle, designer shorts and shirt only a man of means can afford but other than that he was rather average for a mid-fifties male, unlike his granddaughter.

AJ mentioned that Gwen had just gotten her driver’s license which meant she was allowable to join in age, so long as she was willing to take on whoever and whatever happened. She had long thick jet black hair that hung to her waist, a trim muscular waist at that. Her whole build was slight in fact, her chest either hadn’t yet fully developed or she was one who would forever be without the lush orbs most men craved. She sported at best an A cup bra, but wasn’t wearing one as the nubs of her nipples revealed nicely pressing against the fabric of her tank top. Her deep brown almond shaped eyes made me wonder about her heritage, something I rarely considered, but was soon informed that her grandma was originally from Thailand.

That explained a lot, I wondered if her ancestry had allowed her to be devoid of pubic hair as so many of that origin were. With a nod AJ escorted Gwen to the office for the interview while George raked his eyes over Brandy doing little to hide his desire to get to know my little girl.

As AJ opened the door to the office Gwen followed him in, almost obediently she sat as he gestured for her to take a seat in the chair facing the desk. He moved to sit on the edge of the desk facing the new girl seeking membership.
 
“So Gwen, I’m guessing Summer told you a little about the Young Athlete’s Club?” She nodded politely and he continued, “You know then that in order to become a member you must allow me to get to know you . . . intimately?”

He asked in calm professional tones to allow her to feel safe. Again she nodded and reached towards his waistband. As her fingers unfastened the button on his shorts he asked another question,

“Do you and your Grandpa like to make love?”

To that she grinned and didn’t reply other than to nod and tug his zipper down to allow his growing erection the freedom to escape the confines of his shorts. She licked over her lip and leaned towards him ready to prove her willingness to be a member. He stopped her forward motion and stood up, his shorts falling around his ankles as she watched the swollen eight inch cock sway before her.
 
“Not yet Gwen, I want to see you naked first so we can get acquainted properly,” he chided with a smile.

She nodded, apparently unwilling to tell him what he needed to hear in the interview. Her tank top was pulled off without hesitation, indeed her tits were small, but her peaked nipples and textured areola aroused him none the less as his cock surged to full attention. She turned away from him facing the chair she had risen from and leaned down as she stepped free of her sandals and pushed her short shorts and panties over her tight little butt and slender legs. Her cheeks were taught muscles of wonder to his gaze as she bent over more to remove the garments she’d worn into the room. Sliding from the desk he stood behind her, his member lying over the middle of her back due to her height being so much less than his 5’11”.

She moaned as she felt his erection lay against her spine and tried to turn around in his arms. AJ’s hands gripped her shoulders and pushed her towards the chair she’d raised from minutes before. She grinned as her hands clasped the arms of the chair and held her torso up, bent at the waist as he wanted her to be for her trial interview. He wondered why she hadn’t said anything, but sometimes silence is so enticingly hot.

His hands explored her, caressing her waist and hips first to feel her response to his touch. They moved upward and cupped her pert firm breasts and he felt her silent moan as his member pressed against her spine. Her nipples peaked as his thumbs and fingers pinched them gently. Her butt pressed against his thighs as she wriggled against him, arousing him even further, forcing him to want nothing less than everything she could or would give.

In the mean time I was speaking with Gwen’s grandpa, a very nice guy, not as arrogant as most really wealthy men in the area. He confessed to wanting his little granddaughter to be taken on by more men than himself, in fact he wanted her taken by more than one at a time so she’d be more prepared when he took her to parties that catered to such activities.
 
It turned out that her mother had become too old for such events; which in truth spoke of his ongoing incestuous relationships. I couldn’t help but wonder if his granddaughter was also his daughter, but it wasn’t my place to ask. I was rather surprised when he admitted that Gwen was a mute, but then whether she could vocalize her climaxes or not wasn’t important so long as she could feel them and let the person she was with do so as well.

I wasn’t really comfortable simply teaching her to be a sex slave for her grandpa’s parties, but time would tell if she’d be willing or able; AJ would test her fiber and then whatever other partners she had at the club would test her stamina.

I smiled at Brandy and suggested she give George a tour of the facility, her grin showed she understood she was to make him feel welcome. They walked towards the back rooms as the rest of us stood to await AJ’s return or the arrival of another family for the day’s activities.

AJ slid one hand down over her abdomen, her body quivering with the want to be touched by the gentle male standing all but naked behind her. His fingers sought out her labia; wet with desire already he slipped one finger into the valley of her tight young pussy’s folds. Again she moaned softly as his fingers rubbed her clit and petals to make her ready for his invasion. Her feet parted as she shifted to show her need and he dipped at the knees to allow his steely shaft to drop past her buttocks and into the juncture of her sweet youthful flower. She gasped as the head pressed to her entry and pushed back to take what he would give. She was tighter than most and even his average girth stretched her, filled her opening to bring her first wave of pleasured pain as she bucked against the intrusive flesh.

His rhythm was slow, gentle and sultry as pulsing thrust after pulsing thrust sent more and more of his cock into the lush hot well of desire. Her groans could be heard echoing through the room, thankfully not out to the rear of the building where her grandfather was about to meet Brandy, face to face, so to speak. Gwen’s face sank to the seat of the chair as AJ took his time to fuck her with slow enticement and drive her body over the edge. Her core wept again and again as his cock filled her deep into the inner chamber of her womb. Surely she’d go insane if he didn’t give her the release she was so desperate for soon. And so his pace increased and she bucked harder against his pummeling hips, panting in gasps for air and greed for the orgasm that loomed so close for them both.

Brandy wrapped her arms around George’s waist and hugged him, wooing him to distract from the faint sounds of his granddaughter finding pleasure with another man. Her lips nuzzled at his chest as she unbuttoned his shirt and kissed a trail downward with each unfastened clasp. She arrived at his waistband and smiled up into his eyes as he watched the fiery teen prepare him for oral delights. Unbuttoning the waistband she slid the zipper down and tugged his pants to the knee, allowing them to fall the rest of the way as she lowered his tented boxer shorts.

She breathed her warm breaths over the engorged member before her and licked the swollen crown as a shiver went through him from head to toe. His cock jumped at her mouth and she teased him with her lips and tongue as his arousal grew, and his cock filled with blood to enhance his erect eight inch penis.

With a daunting hum she closed her lips over the head and drew deeply on it, her lungs youthful and eager to suck his semen from the sack her hand cradled gently. She felt his fingers tangle in her hair and knew he already wanted more of her hot little mouth to take his cock. His hips pumped against her as she swayed not allowing him to take her throat, not yet anyway. He stilled his motion and groaned as she slid her lips along the velvet steel of his member and took half into her warm portal.

AJ’s pace increased as Gwen gave herself over to the experience of the man given to satisfy her every wish. Deeper he plunged as her breaths became ragged with a raspy tone he couldn’t understand. She should be crying out his name with the peaking climaxes he provided her, and yet all he heard was her raspy voice and gasping throaty sounds.

He slapped her cheek and she yelped, enjoying the slight punishment. He delivered another blow and she squirted out her pleasure boldly coating his mound and thighs with creamy female juices.
 
His voice as raspy as hers as he held his member deep inside of her cunt, “I’m going to fill you up Gwen,“ he gasped loudly as his sack sent forth the ropes of cum into her womb.

Her body convulsed as he filled her with his seed and she too came again, this time shooting her nectar and his semen around his shaft and down his legs. She was crying, he thought for a moment he had hurt her and then realized they were tears of joy; she had never found such an intense orgasm before.

He pulled free of her and knelt behind her, gently lapping away the mess of her cum and his. Her body quivered as if she’d never known the gentle touch of being cleaned after sex. AJ, just as I, love to eat our girls after they’ve cum for us. When she was fairly well cleaned up he turned her and set her again into the chair. He parted her knees and finished his task of soothing oral cleansing.

After he’d finished his duty he stood and pulled her face to his sopping shaft. It was softer than when he’d fucked her, but still worthy of being sucked clean. She reveled in returning the favors he had given her and licked not only his cock but sack, thighs and smooth shaven mound free of the wetness they had created together. He watched and enjoyed the way she took her time and missed nary a drop.

When she had finished she turned her eyes up to his and smiled, mouthing her thanks. He smiled and asked, “Can you not speak?”

She wagged her head to reply that she was unable to talk. His smile faded but he could not hold her as anything less than special to have given herself so willingly to a stranger just to please her grandfather. Cupping her jaw he leaned down and kissed her, parting his lips and plying her tongue with his own. She drank him in, sucking on his tongue as if she was taking his cock and aroused him easily. His cock throbbing with needs he should not have at that moment but for her anxious desire to please him.

Brandy took more and more of George’s cock and soon he found she had taken his all, her throat practiced at taking a man’s every inch she had no trouble with his slender prong. Her head bobbed up and back, sucking him in and breathing heavily as she too became more aroused, knowing he would soon fill her throat with his spunk.

Faster she slurped his tool past the hard pallet, gulping to rake against each invading bit of his cock, his voice cracking as he felt her press his sack against the perineum to withhold his climax until she was ready for him to release it. He struggled against her talented mouth and hands more desperate to ejaculate than he’d ever felt.

The way Brandy had learned was on the borders of torture to an unsuspecting man, she took his cock deep and swallowed it entirely as he gasped and pulled at her head to take the more he could not give. She withdrew quickly and took a breath as she release his sack and thereby his load of cum.

She took his cock’s head into her mouth, sucking, hoovering his member as he exploded into her wanton orifice. Her cheeks swelled with the copious flood and then she swallowed as the next surge was sent to refill the willing portal of pleasure. Three ropes were sent, not a drop escaped her talented mouth and throat. As his body quivered with the completion she’d provided she messaged the trembling, shriveling flesh to allow him to calm and yet not calm too quickly.

She knew the value of the ebbing tide of orgasm for a man and used that knowledge to give the maximum for her partner just as she expected her partner to do for her. Her grandpa had never failed to do just that and she’d come to expect it from all of her lovers. She licked what remained of his cum as it dribbled from the Meatu.

She rose from her knees and smiled as she said, “Get dressed and we can join the others in the common room. They’ll all want to find out if you and Gwen still want to become members. That is if Gwen has passed the interview,” and giggled like the school girl she truly was.

He pulled up his boxers and pants, fastening them as he watched her eyes to know her thoughts. Her expression was kind and yet unreadable since she knew it would be up to AJ and her G-pa to decide the fate of the potential new members.

As she led him to the larger room where the gatherings were held he paused to ask Brandy a question, resting his hand on her shoulder to find the answer he sought. “If we’re allowed to become members will you be able to teach Gwen how you did what you just did for me? You have to be the most talented lover I’ve ever felt taking me orally.”

He smiled as she grinned appreciating his honest praise. She nodded silently and turned to lead the rest of the way. They got to the room just as AJ and Gwen joined the gathered members. George looked to his granddaughter and could tell she had found pleasure during the interview, he smiled and walked to stand beside her as AJ and I discussed quietly whether to allow them membership.

AJ turned to George as he asked the pertinent question, “Well AJ, did my little girl pass her ‘interview’?”

“She did very well George. I must ask though if you are as eager to join as she seems to be.” George looked at AJ and then to Brandy and then to me as I smiled to show my approval.

George replied, “If all of the men get treated anywhere near as well as Brandy has me, I see no reason we shouldn’t join in the activities offered here. I think that both Gwen and I can learn a great deal from the other members of the club.”

He grinned as AJ stepped up to him and asked him to accompany him to the office to complete the paperwork as his little girl got more familiar with the lay of the land, so to speak.

AJ gave me a nod indicating that I should show little Gwen what it was like to take on two lovers at once. I looked at Cattie and she turned her attention to one of the more advanced families. A father and daughter that she had been with several times and had always come away with a lusty smile and satisfied pussy.

Brandy looked to Becky; she grinned and led the way for three of us to take on the new girl. I hoped that AJ and I could both fill her, but for the moment we were a dad or two short to take care of her needs of finding out what it was like with two or more men to fill her, eat her and fuck her all at once. The girls and I would take care of little Gwen and bring her to multiple climaxes for sure. I knew that once AJ had completed the paperwork with George that he could join in fulfilling his wish for Gwen to know two men.

By the time I entered the room Brandy had chosen they had sandwiched Gwen between them, caressing her little tits and tugging her short shorts and panties down and removing them. Brandy whispered something to the new arrival and her eyes grew wide as she heard of what was in store for her. Brandy...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors