Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Young Athlete's Club of Northern Florida II

"As the day progresses AJ and Gerald take on Brandy and Summer as Bob is taken by Becky and Cattie"

0
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
4.5k words 4.5k words
As mentioned in Chapter One, there were only nine of us as we made our way to the kitchen area. Nobody seemed to want food, but juice and water were always welcome thirst-quenchers when loving times of passion had been found. Andy and his daughter Candy sat on one of the love seats and were joined by Cattie, my granddaughter that had sucked him dry as Candy; his 17 year old daughter watched, masturbated and then let him drink her cream as she erupted in climax into his ever willing mouth while his semen spewed into Cattie’s mouth. It was kind of a norm to discuss what all everyone was up to, it made us all seem more linked as a family somehow. Bob was a bit more hesitant to reveal what had transpired between he and Becky, but as she cuddled up to him he not only loosened up but managed to gush out the tale of fucking her ass and driving her over the edge as he filled her with his seed. Summer’s grin gave evidence that she was delighted her daddy had brought someone to climax.

Summer seemed delighted to tell everybody of the interview and how I’d filled up her tight snatch and then licked her clean as she came in buckets of creamy nectar. Bob’s brow rose as he figured out she had enjoyed being eaten after being fucked. She didn’t comment on it being her first real orgasm, but she and I both knew it was and Bob, her dad, was pleased as he tugged AJ’s granddaughter snugly under his arm and brushed his lips over her short dark locks. Bill, the black guy who had been with Brandy said he and Jenny had to go early; he had to work but that he was glad that they got to spend at least a little time together with Brandy. She rose from her seat next to me on the couch and gave each one a tight hug and kiss before they left vowing to return the next weekend. I too rose as the ever consummate host of the lusty group and shook Bill’s hand and hugged his hot little bit of brown sugar to say farewell. As it turned out Brandy had gotten him very ready and he’d been ridden cowgirl as Brandy had allowed him to eat her out as she rode his hungry mouth. They left, and now there were only seven of us left to decide who was going to bed who.

It seemed fitting that Bob had taken a liking to Becky, so without a word the groups had been set already. Cattie joined them and the three of them trotted off to one of the private rooms to enjoy whatever felt and came naturally. AJ and I eyed Brandy and Summer, both girls seemed more than willing to have two men at once as Summer invited AJ to stand and embrace her as her daddy went with two new lovers. Brandy and I rose to join them and we all made our way to another of the private rooms. The one we chose was not very large, but had a king size bed and a few of the more kinky accoutrements of play we employed from time to time. It happened to be the one right next door to where Bob, Becky and Cattie would endeavor to make each other erupt in joyous climax; thank God for the soundproofing we had installed as we refurbished the old warehouse.

AJ opened the door and eyed each of the girls with a glimmer of pure lust as they walked past him into the room. I brought up the rear and locked the door as I closed it behind me. It wasn’t that I didn’t trust those who were members, but rather that once a group had committed to being a part of a threesome, foursome or orgy, there was no need of anyone else entering unannounced. When I turned around from the door I saw both of the girls seductively removing AJ’s shorts and tee. Brandy knelt down and removed his shoes as Summer gave her new grandpa a hug and ground her mound against his upper thigh. I went and sat on the bed to watch as AJ was being seduced by two very lovely ladies. As Brandy finished removing his socks I watched her begin to stroke his cock and make him nice and hard. I removed my shoes, socks and then stood to strip away the two pieces of clothing that covered everything except my arousal. AJ was hugging Summer tight and pulled at her ass to feel how eager she already seemed. Brandy’s attentions were drawn away from the cofounder of the club as she unzipped Summer’s skirt and tugged it free of what could only be described as a world class butt. Firm and just enough roundness to give a man reason to pull down on it. AJ was doing his best to distract her as Brandy pulled the thong down and caressed the new girl’s cheeks that stood shuddering with the escalating arousal her partners were availing to her. I could see that AJ was getting worked up as his hips ground his fully erect eight inch member against Summer’s abdomen while French kissing her to submission.

Brandy eyed me as she stood to remove Summer’s blouse. One button after another until she drew it back over the horny girl’s shoulders and dropped it beside the skirt and panties she’d already removed. Only Summer’s bra remained and soon that too was adding to the pile of AJ’s and her clothing. Her gaze invited me to join them and who would I be to refuse such an invitation. As the two of them sandwiched Summer I moved behind Brandy and lifted her tee shirt off which seemed to please Summer who could the feel the hot mounds of Brandy’s tits and the hard buttons of her aroused nipples. I fell to one knee and pulled her shorts down and almost laughed as I took note that my naughty 17 year old wasn’t wearing any panties. My hands instantly swept around her thighs and a pushed my fingers against her already swollen clit. Her butt pressed back to allow me better access to her groin and not being one to discard an invitation I thrust two fingers into her lush wet cunt. Her body quivered as the rhythm of penetration began. I watched as she pushed Summer’s feet apart to provide AJ access to the new girl. His knees dipped as Brandy guided his cock to her entrance.

“Oh God,” Summer murmured as she felt his dick slip into her sheath and bound against his invasion. I added a finger to the thrusting hand that would sate Brandy in no time as my jaw parted her cheeks and my tongue swept over her rose bud. We all became aroused quickly and without a word parted long enough to make our way to the bed. Brandy took control and had both AJ and I lay on our backs as she prompted Summer to straddle me while she straddled AJ. She was a good tutor as she squatted down and took AJ’s throbbing member into her lush hot cunt and began riding him for all she could give. He lay there moaning as he found the tight well she loved to have filled already wet and seeping her creamy nectar to slick the punishing rise and fall of her body over his. Summer watched in awe and took the hint and did the same for me. I hadn’t cum yet, but at the rate her hot well captured my entire ten inches it wouldn’t take long. I guided her to kneel over me to conserve her energy and make it last longer for the both of us. As she felt her tits brushing over my chest I felt her pussy gush out enough juice to slick the path as she took me into her womb and groaned with pleasure. I couldn’t see it, but I did feel it as Brandy slid a finger up Summer’s ass and twist it to arouse her further and higher along the path to orgasm. Suddenly her body tensed and she erupted over my filling pole. Her hips stilled as she felt a joy she’d never experienced before that day.

I felt the bed dip and looked around to see that Brandy had risen from AJ’s eager meat. She whispered to him and I felt him move over and behind Summer. She was fixing to feel her first double team penetration if my guess was right, but my focus was on the lush wet petals of Brandy’s drenched pussy descending over my face. It didn’t take a lot of maneuvering to have AJ situated with his cock at Summer’s back door. He nudged against it and Summer winced with either anticipation or pleasure. There was no sound of fear or pain as I felt him slip into what had certainly been a virginal hole only minutes before. She cried out as he filled her, stretched her in ways she’d likely never imagined. Her pussy had been snug before, but with the added cock up her ass she got really tight, thankfully her juices flowed enough to lubricate her pussy and those that Brandy had deposited on AJ’s cock seemed to be sufficient to allow her to know his ravaging member’s entry. Had my face not been covered with Brandy’s hot pussy I’d have loved to see Summer’s expression being taken front and rear for the first time. From the way her body shook and her hips frantically took one member and then the other with our alternating thrust she was heaven bound for sure. I felt AJ’s cock go still and knew it was his time, I thrust harder into the well of sin my cock was already buried in and withheld my own climax until the three, or perhaps four could all cum at the same time. Brandy seemed to know it as well as her pussy gushed over my cheeks, lips and jaw. AJ unloaded his spunk into her ass just as I filled her deepest well with my seed. She screamed as she too came harder than ever imagined. My hips were coated with the creamy liquids of her orgasm as her body fell silently in bliss. Both pussy and ass still holding on to the cocks that had filled her and brought joy to her as never before.

AJ rose and pulled away as did Brandy. I could once again see as she flopped down over him to suck whatever remained of his jizm and lick him clean. I rolled Summer and I over to where I was on top of her for the first time. Well I had sort of been on top as I fucked her on the desk, but this was different, so much more intimate somehow. My cock was still hard as stone as I gently pulled and pushed within her sheath of sopping male and female cum. She looked up into my eyes with a dreamy look of satisfaction that could melt my heart. I knew right then and there we’d be enjoying our foursome again soon. Pulling my slippery dick from her lush well I turned around to the 69 position and began cleaning up the mess of her pussy, ass and thighs. She quivered just as she had the first time I’d licked her clean, but this time she caught on and began swiping her tongue up along the quivering post she been filled with just seconds before. Brandy looked our way as she finished cleaning AJ’s member and whispered to Summer, “Take him in your mouth, he loves it when he gets to finish unloading his spunk while being cleaned up.” Summer took her at her word and took the head of my cock into her mouth. From the way she did it, she’d never tried to suck dick before. She was okay, I managed to complete the process of being drained, but in time I wanted Brandy to teach he how to deep throat. Brandy had become very proficient at taking my all down her throat as I never had been before her talents were revealed. Summer took me in deep enough for a first try, half of my cock filled her to the hard pallet of her neck and that was okay by me as she tasted my semen for the first time.

By the time AJ finished eating Brandy to another climax and then cleaning her up we were all pretty much spent for a while. Old guys may love to fuck, suck, eat and touch, but our ability to recover is reduced by nature and age. We all lay on the bed, boy/girl, and girl/boy as the bliss of ebbing pleasures subsided. I spoke first asking, “So Summer, I’m guessing this was your first time with more than one partner? How’d you like it?”

Her face turned to me with a look of disbelief. “It was my first time! And should have known that by the way I responded to your huge dick during the interview; especially after AJ started fucking me up the ass and I watched Brandy cum all over your face.” I smiled as AJ and Brandy chuckled sympathetically.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

“I can’t believe how hard you guys made me cum. I’ve never dreamed it could be like that; it was awesome.” With that she rolled over to again be on top of my aged, weary, but readied body. Her cunt was cleaned but wet as she again impaled herself onto my engorged cock and sat up to ride it even harder than the last time. AJ and Brandy watched as her body convulsed and impaled herself again and again over the stiff thick shaft of pleasure she seemed unable to get enough of. She screamed as her body again shook with an extreme orgasm after only riding me for a couple of minutes. As her mouth gaped open AJ again nestled behind her, this time not to take her rear, but to help support her with the exhaustion of passions before unknown; his hands cupping her erotically charged tits and nipples. Brandy straddled my chest and held her up as she took my cock deep into her womb and surged with another climax. All I could see was Brandy’s ass above me, but I could tell she was kissing our new companion to further her arousal along with all of the rest of us.

Brandy rose from my chest and lifted Summer from my throbbing cock. She turned Summer around and told her to take me again, she dropped down over the thick shaft and squealed as it stretched her vaginal canal once again. AJ stood up over my legs and thrust his dick into Summer’s gaping lips. Her pace increased as she found herself fucked from not front and rear, but pussy and mouth. Her convulsing body evidence of the extreme measures she had found to revel in, climax from and be sent to a mental place she’d never known could be possible. As her body became too weary to continue Brandy helped her lay back onto my torso, her cunt still gripping my member as she gasped for air and streamed her juices out with a copious flood most women would never attain. I too was weary, but so wrapped up in her joy that I no longer mattered, only her satisfaction meant anything at all. I wrapped my arms around her and held her bounding breasts as she began to ebb from the massive orgasms. Whispering to her I cooed, “Summer, you’re one fantastic fuck. I will have to remember to give thanks to Becky for inviting you and your dad.” I slid one hand down to her mound and felt her quake at the thought of being fucked anymore; she’d apparently taken all she could for the moment. With the help of AJ and Brandy she sat up and then rolled off to my side to rest. Her eyes glassy with the torment of lust she’d found and pleasures she now knew possible. I lay stilled as my erection finally became flaccid.

I guessed that AJ and Brandy hadn’t yet had enough, perhaps because they too had been focused on Summer’s pleasures. I turned my head to the side and watched as she got into the doggie style position and was filled by my cofounder’s eight inch cock. She moaned as he pumped her full again and again with his stiff member. Soon he was panting as if ready to blow; she too bucked as if she would explode. They each cried out with deep grunting nonsensical words as he ejaculated into her worn experienced cunt. Her pussy erupted at the same moment as she felt his flooding semen fill her cavity; my little girl loves to squirt and sent a waterfall of cum around his dick only to flood his thrusting mound and legs. They parted and Brandy flopped face down beside me, her eyes filled with sated desire as AJ laid down beside her gasping for air as his body collapsed into the oblivion of heavenly sexual gratification.

It was midafternoon before any of us could function enough to even think about cleaning up for our journey’s home. I rose and walked to the door, the spa would be a perfect ending to a day filled with erotic delights. Brandy, Summer and AJ joined me as I walked from the room to go there. When we arrived we found Bob, Cattie and Becky already in the oversized hot tub. They too were still naked and enjoying each other’s caressing hands, lips and fingers. Bob’s eyes grew wide as he watched his daughter walk in with her three companions, her nipples still erect from the onslaught of pleasures we’d availed to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by teninchstoryteller
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors