Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why Am I Doing This?

"Why can't she stop reading that story her father wrote about her?"

170
25 Comments 25
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

A few things about me: I'm twenty years old, tall and blonde, and fit, but not exactly athletic (my seventeen-year-old sister is much more sporty, playing varsity field hockey) and, between semesters at college, I live at home with my divorced dad and my sister. I also have a secret incest fetish. I don't fantasize about family members (at least until recently) but I enjoy reading others' stories.

The other week, I came across a story on my favorite site that was so hot, I had to rub one out. Specifically, a father/daughter story. After I came, I was rereading it, when I realized something. A lot about this story seemed very familiar. I took a look at the author's profile, and, between his info, and his screen name, it wasn't that hard for me to figure out; it was my father! I looked at the story again, and I realized...it was about me! My father had been secretly lusting after me, and I never realized it! Needless to say, I was kind of disturbed about this and avoided my father for the next week or so.

Eventually, though, I found myself drawn back to the story. It still turned me on, even knowing it was my father, writing about me, and, before long, I was masturbating to it again. I did so a few times, until one morning...

I woke up to the sound of someone in the shower, and, as my sister was sleeping over at a friend's house, I worked out it was my dad in there. Again, I was compelled to read that story, but, this time, I didn't get off; instead, the whole time, I had a voice inside me, telling me to go to my father's room. Finally, some moments after my Dad turned off the shower, I got up.

Creeping up and cracking open the door, I found my dad standing there, back to me, hair still damp, towel around his waist. "Hey, Dad."

On hearing me, my dad turned around. "Oh, hey, sweetie, what's up?"

"Eh, not much."

"Listen, I've noticed something's been bothering you, so, if you ever wanna talk..."

As he spoke, I walked towards him. "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind. What about you, Daddy?"

"I don't, uh..." My dad started talking, but stopped, as I started rubbing the middle of his chest with one hand, and could feel his heart pounding. Needless to say, my heart was doing the same at this moment, and that's only one of the, uh, reactions, my body was having to this situation.

"Any conversation you wanna have with me, Daddy, I'm here." At this, I placed my other hand on the front of his towel, and, pressing, I felt something soft inside, which I wrapped my hand around, and, unsurprisingly, it quickly became hard, making me smile, albeit somewhat nervously. "Hm...maybe it's not talk you're interested in?" I then started kissing the middle of my dad's chest, while I stroked his cock through the towel. My heart was racing, and my insides felt like they were on fire, as I got to my knees, and, very hesitantly, pulled down my dad's towel.

RebekaRusso
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaRusso

This...was surreal; my dad's big, hard cock was right there in front of me. I honestly thought I would pass out, as I wrapped my hand around the base of it, then leaned in, and wrapped my lips around it.

"Oh, sweetie..." my dad moaned, "You are so fucking sexy..." As weird as seeing my dad's cock was, having it inside my mouth, his swollen head oozing pre-cum as I slowly sucked him off, and, with my free hand, rubbed and squeezed his balls, felt truly bizarre. As you can imagine, my pussy was dripping wet, so much so I could already feel my panties sticking to me. Perhaps my dad sensed this, because my dad groaned, "Take those off, and get on the bed..."

Having taken my t-shirt and panties off, I now lay on my father's bed, propped up on my elbows, as I watched his head bob between my thighs. "Oh...fuck, Daddy..." I could tell my dad was really hot for my pussy, by the way he ate it; I was actually shaking, it felt so good, especially when he started flicking his tongue directly on my clit. Then again, maybe it was the realization that made me tremble: Holy shit, my dad is eating me out!

It didn't take long for my Dad to make me cum harder than I ever had, and he was now hovering over me. I knew exactly what was about to happen, as I saw my dad had his cock in his hand. I then felt it: My dad's cock penetrating me, breaking my hymen on the way in. "Oh, God, Dad..." I instantly knew I was gonna cum again, as my dad started thrusting into me. "Fuck...Oh..." To my surprise, he started thrusting harder, until my titties were whipping up and down, and soon I was screaming and squealing. "Aah! Daddy!"

I came a few times, as my dad's cock pumped in and out of me like a piston. Eventually, he started groaning, so pulled out, and, gasping for breath, I saw my dad's white, hot, sticky cum shoot out of him, and coat my sweaty body. Sucking air, he then leaned over, and we shared a long, lusty tongue kiss.

The next morning, I woke up to another sound, and, curious, followed it to my sister's room. Peeking inside, I saw my dad standing there, and my little sister kneeling in front of him, naked like him, sucking his cock. It was then that I realized; I'd only looked at that one story. It had never occurred to me he might have also written one about her, too. Starting to feel hot inside again, I slid my hand into my panties, and began masturbating, as I watched as my dad and sister fuck.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments