Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When The Girls Are Out, The Boys Will Play

"Trey and Billy sitting in a tree..."

54
4 Comments 4
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to rhill2u2 for the idea for the title."

I was spending the weekend with my cousin Vicki. We lived as nudists whenever possible, and that weekend would be no different except for one important point: Vicki had left to go shopping with Valerie (her next-door friend) and I had to fend for myself alone for a few hours. To be honest, I enjoyed having some "me" time.

I remember following my cousin to the door to give her a goodbye kiss. I stood there, pressing my naked body against her while she was fully clothed. I reached around and began squeezing her ass. My cock was hardening against her as we shared our mutual body heat.

“You are making me want to stay home,” Vicki said. “But I promised Valerie that we would try and find some stuff she has been needing. Besides, I am not wearing underwear, and I look forward to flashing as many people as I can. Maybe I can find us some new playmates.” Vicki was totally serious, and my cock twinged as I knew that somewhere, somehow, she was at the very least going to give some guy a thrill, not to mention an unexpected hard-on.

Vicki left, so I went into the living room. I picked up the remote and began surfing through the channels on the TV. “Damn,” I said to no one there. “Over two-hundred motherfucking channels and not a damn thing worth watching!”

I was just getting ready to turn off the TV to begin searching for some porn online when I heard someone knocking at the front door.

Going to the front door, I looked through the peephole and saw Trey, Valerie's husband, waiting to be let in. Since Vicki and I have had sexual contact with him and his wife on several occasions, I didn't bother trying to cover up, I simply opened the door.

“Good morning, Trey!” I exclaimed. “Come on in and make yourself at home.”

“How are you doing, Bill,” he said as he stepped in through the door. I couldn't help but notice that Trey's eyes looked my body up and down and focused on my now semi-rigid cock. “Did I interrupt anything,” he asked.


“Ha! No.” I reached down and began waiving my dick as I explained. “Vicki left just a few minutes ago, and before she left, I got in a little cousin-touching fun.”

Trey simply smiled and said, “So that is why she had that seductive grin on her face when she picked up Valerie.”

“Go ahead and make yourself comfortable,” I said. Heading into the kitchen, I yelled out, “Ya wanna beer?”

Trey sat down in front of the TV and resumed channel-surfing duties.

I came back into the room, somewhat surprised to see that he was still dressed. The last time I saw Trey was at Vicki's birthday party. That was a very hot evening, which resulted in a nice little orgy among friends. I will never forget that night. Valerie told me that it would be such a turn-on if Trey and I became lovers like she and Vicki had. I was okay with that idea, but I was not sure if she shared that information with Trey or not.

I handed Trey his beer and sat on the couch next to him as he continued his search through the TV channels. “Are you looking for anything in particular on TV,” I asked.

Trey took a sip of his beer. “Not really,” he said. He laid down the remote and said, “Being a Saturday, I thought for sure there would be a football game or something.”

I placed my hand on his shoulder. “Well, I understand. I wouldn't mind getting in some kind of ball game.”

Trey turned his head and looked at me. I was grinning from ear to ear and was somewhat turned on by the way Trey was once again examining my body.

“You have anything in mind,” he asked.

“I am willing to let things happen as they will,” I said.


Although we were first cousins, Vicki and I have been fuck buddies for a long time. One lesson we learned very early was that it was imperative to be completely honest with each other and with those with whom we share intimacy. I was implementing this level of honesty with my friend.

“How did you enjoy the orgy at Vicki's birthday party,” I asked, hoping to break the ice. I found myself wanting to have sex with him, and I thought this was a good way to at least open the door to the possibility.

Trey smiled as he answered. “That was so fucking hot. I loved everything, but I especially loved the way you fucked my wife. When we got home, she told me how much she enjoyed everything. She even asked if she minded if you and her would occasionally date.”

“That sounds pretty hot,” I said. “How would you feel about that?”

By this time, I had sat next to Trey on the couch. He lifted his beer as if to offer a toast and said, “Bill, it would be an honor for you to date my wife.”

I smiled, extended my beer, we “clinked glasses,” and then drank.

“You know,” I said as I gulped down my beer, “that it would be perfectly fine for you and Vicki to date as well.” My cock began to grow as I could tell that this discussion was headed for a very, very happy place.

“Truthfully,” Trey said, “Vicki and I have been out a couple of times. I must admit, that cousin of yours is a great lady and a fine piece of pussy.”

I chuckled at his remark. “Well, you probably suspected that Valerie and I had fucked on occasion while you were away.”

We both shared a healthy laugh. I was still naked, and I was wondering when and if, Trey was going to get naked, too.

After a moment or two of awkward silence, I finally asked Trey the question that had been burning deep into my soul. “Did Valerie share with you the desire she expressed to me?”

Trey quickly stood up and faced me. “Does this answer your question?”

Trey opened his pants, and his beautiful cock sprang out like an Olympic diving board. I was absolutely speechless as I admired his bouncing piece of man meat.

Trey said, “You and I having an intimate relationship has been the main topic of discussion the past couple of weeks. To tell you the truth, Bill, I rather like the idea.”

Trey moved closer to me. I was still sitting on the couch while Trey stood in front of me with his pants open, and his lovely one-eyed monster was staring directly at my mouth. I reached up, grabbed his dick and pulled him closer. My tongue began to automatically circle around his perfectly shaped mushroom head, with my tongue paying close attention to that little area on the underside of his cockhead. Once there, my tongue began flicking back and forth, which sent visible shivers up and down Trey's body.

I felt Trey's cock filling my mouth as my mouth opened and he thrust forward.

Trey began gasping. “Take my dick, Bill, take it deep!”

I opened my mouth wider, and I could feel his dick sliding in to rub against the back of my throat. I could taste his pre-cum as it drizzled into my mouth. My hands reached around his waist, and I began massaging his ass cheeks while I enjoyed giving him a much-desired manly blowjob.

I heard the sound of Trey's pants hitting the floor and could tell from the movement of his waist that he had completely stepped out of them. I lifted my head from his cock and lifted it with my right hand so that I could begin licking his balls. From this vantage point, I could see that he had slipped out of his t-shirt and was now as naked as I was.

My cock was throbbing like crazy as I stood up. I have had sex with men before, but this was my first time with no women present at all. I stood up to face Trey; our bodies met each other, and our cocks rubbed against each other as we leaned forward and began passionately kissing. Our tongues met each other and wrestled inside our damp oral caves. The feeling of masculine sex was something I had yet to experience.

“You are really something special, Trey,” I said when I came up for air.

Trey smiled with approval.


“You have fucked my ass before,” Trey said. “Would you mind if I repaid the favor?”

I gave my neighbor a wide smile. “I don't know. Let's go to the bedroom and find out."


I took Trey by the hand and walked him to the bedroom. Once there, I climbed up on the bed with my legs open. Trey came and laid down on my left side. He leaned forward and began kissing the base of my neck. I could feel his warm, moist breath on my neck as his tongue and lips danced across my throat.

I was duly impressed by his talent. “Oh Fuck, Trey, come up here and kiss me, lover.”

Trey immediately rose up and began passionately kissing me once again. I could feel his right hand beginning to massage my cock while we made out. My dick began to pulse hard in his hand.

BoomCristel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BoomCristel

Trey raised up, and he said something I didn't think I would ever hear a man say to me. “You are so special, Bill; I want to be your boyfriend.”

"Oh, fuck yes, Trey.” My answer was immediate, and I could not wait to see where this would go.

Trey responded by again kissing the base of my neck as he began sliding down my body. Finally, his face was down in between my legs, and he was masterfully licking my balls. His mouth felt so wonderful, sucking in one ball at a time, and I instinctively raised my hips. While he continued swabbing my balls, I felt his hand reaching underneath, and his fingertips began tickling my asshole.

I just happened to look over at the door, and I could see Valerie and Vicki peering around the edge of the doorway as they watched us two guys having sweet gay sex. They had apparently gotten home a few minutes earlier and had been standing there watching us. Since I could clearly see that their shoulders were bare, I assumed they had observed our “no clothes” policy once they came into the house. And judging from the lustful look on Valerie's face, I imagined that her pussy was being rubbed from behind by my sexy cousin.

Trey had raised my hips and started licking my bunghole while I was back on the bed. I cried out, "Oh fuck, that feels so good, sweetheart."

Trey stood on his knees and raised my legs as I lay flat on my back. Trey held his dick with one hand and began rubbing its head against my anal opening. With his right hand, he began stroking my cock. It made me suspect that Trey had done that before.

“Are you ready for me,” Tray asked.

“Oh yes, sweetheart, give me your beautiful tool!”

Trey sprang forward, his dick effortlessly sliding inside my asshole. He leaned over me and started humping me while squeezing my cock into my stomach.

“Fuck...me...Trey..fuck..me ...hard!” I was so turned on that the rhythm of my words was dictated by the cadence of his plunges.

I could feel the heat from his body as it crushed my cock, and his dick felt amazing inside my ass. With my feet pointed skyward, I relished the amazing sensation of having sex with my new partner.

I looked toward the door to see if the two women were still enjoying the show. They were still there, but their attention had turned to each other. I could see Valerie and Vicki kissing each other while Trey and I were fucking on the bed.

Even Trey was noticing the women in the doorway by this point. In an extremely courteous tone, he said, "Come on in and have a seat, girls."

Both naked (as I suspected), Vicki and Valerie walked in. Vicki was the first to speak. “Thank you. We just want to watch, though. You and Bill are magnificent together.”

“Bill is my boyfriend,” Trey proudly announced.

Vicki was staring at me inquisitively when I turned to face her. I just nodded my head and grinned. Vicki was sitting there watching us guys, her arms wrapped around Valerie.

Trey was humping me like crazy, and within moments, he pulled his cock out of my ass and began stroking it over me. Oh fuck, I am going to cum!” he yelled.


I looked down at his purple-headed cock and watched as his sperm shot out. His white, sticky goo began shooting across my stomach, but the majority of it coated my cock while it lay on my stomach. He continued hand-pumping his cock, draining every drop of jizz he could, until my dick was like a plump sausage being covered by a blanket of gravy.

Trey moved straight into cleanup mode. His tongue started tenderly cleaning up his mess as he leaned over me and my legs spread apart. His lips parted, and he started ferociously sucking my dick. After playing my expert cocksucker for a few minutes, Trey came up and kissed me, which was delicious and full of cum.

He laid down on top of me. His warm, flaccid dick was on top of mine. My cock, however, was still hard. While we lay there, I looked to my left and Trey laid his head on mine, and we looked at our ladies as we lay there cheek-to-cheek.

A loveseat against the wall with the two females seated on it faced the bed. Valerie's head was resting on Vicki's right shoulder as Vicki wrapped her arm around her. As Vicki's hand played with her girlfriend's hair, the two girls watched us two guys and seemed to be in love.


The four of us sat there, staring at each other. Valerie was the first to speak. “You two look as if you were meant for each other,” she said.

Trey lifted his head and looked me eye-to-eye. He gave me a quick look and said, “You know, I think we were.”

“This certainly is an interesting dynamic,” I said.


With a look that said, "What the fuck are you talking about?" everyone stopped and turned to face me.

I began to explain. “Look, Vicki and I are an incestuous couple. We're not married to each other, but we have genuine feelings and will probably be together all our lives. Trey and Valerie are definitely a couple, and I hope they are together for a lifetime. Then we have Trey and I. Trey and I are boyfriends; Vicki and Valerie are girlfriends. We have a cozy foursome of lust and love.”

“I love it that none of us are exclusive,” Vicki said. “I love that we are free to fuck around all we want, and we should always keep an eye out for sexy people to invite to our parties."


Trey, Valerie, and I all nodded in agreement. My penis must have agreed because it was growing again. Trey and I had a great time having sex, but I still hadn't shot my load and I was dying to orgasm.

Trey started to take action before I could utter a word. He crawled up on his hands and knees and straddled my face. His amazing balls were right there over my mouth. Yes, they were close enough to touch my tongue. He started lowering his balls into my mouth as I formed passionate figure eights with my tongue around his hanging nuts. Trey's nuts were so delicious.

Vicki had turned to face Trey, and she was sucking on his enormous cock, his testicles swimming in my mouth. My dick was throbbing as I lay flat on my back, sucking on Trey's balls from underneath. I suddenly became aware of Valerie's hot mouth beginning to swallow my cock.

Holy fuck, this was so hot. I was sucking on Trey's wonderful balls, my cousin had his sweet cock in her mouth, and Valerie was treating my cock to an absolutely pro-level blow job.


It appeared as though Valerie was continuing where her husband had left off. She had lifted my ass and slid her hand palm-up beneath it, so her tongue could go down and slide into my asshole. Valerie had a very fiery tongue. After circling around my rim, she tenderly slid it deep within me. She had a moist, meaty, and incredibly loving tongue.

Meanwhile, Trey was getting close to ejaculating. His balls were blowing up bigger than ever, and I could totally see why—Vicki was always such a pro at blowjobs. She used to line up several guys and suck one cock after another in a swingers bar. I saw her do that once, and she drank enough cum to fill an empty eggnog carton.

Valerie inserted one finger into my asshole and then another. I could feel a third finger joining in as she was sliding her other two fingers in and out. My sphincter softened enough for her fourth finger to poke its way inside me. She put her entire hand in my butt before her mouth moved back to my swelling cock.

I felt Valerie's lips touch the head of my dick, then part to allow my cock to slide deep inside her face. I could feel her hand crammed into my ass, my cock in her mouth, and her husband's balls hanging in my face. And, of course, Vicki was giving Trey the sucking of his life.

Trey's balls were swelling to the point that I feared they might burst at any moment. Suddenly, I heard him moaning deeply as his nuts began throbbing in a steady rhythm. I could tell Vicki was getting a mouthful of his yummy cum.

It was only natural that I would be the next to orgasm. Valerie's hand in my ass was buried so deep that it seemed as if she was trying to push the cum out of me. My cock erupted like a sperm-filled volcano, causing Valerie...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments