Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Am I Going To Do Without You (Part 3)

"It's the season opener. Juan has a girlfriend and a business plan."

5
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story has a connection to one of my Thick stories titled Isabella's Community Chest. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Also, this has Spanish words in this. I'm not bilingual, I just know a fair amount."

“Miss you, Titi,” Juan said to his aunt one night on Facetime. “Love you.”

“Love you too, Juanito,” she said with her beautiful smile that he loved. She kissed him through the phone.

Juan missed his aunt. His feelings did not change for her. However, he saw her in a viral porn video recently. He had one question: Why?

Juan Escobedo was on the Naval Academy Midshipmen football team. He had good grades. He was disciplined. Most of all, he was an athlete, playing offensive tackle for the team. However, he was a walking ball of hormones. Sex was walking all around campus. He did not think he was “taken” with a girlfriend, yet. But whenever he was horny, there was a certain woman that was bigger than football.

It was the day of the season opener. Juan didn’t get worried or nervous much, but he needed reassurance. He called her on FaceTime.

“Good morning, Juanito! Miss you!” Juan’s aunt said.

“Morning, Titi,” Juan said, while eating his usual breakfast in the mess hall sloppily. “So, you coming to the game?”

“First of all, you’re fucking right I am! My little Juanito is a man now. Which gets me to this: Pinche chico sucio! Wipe your damn mouth! How many times do I have to tell you that shit?” His aunt Isa said harshly, but with love. Juan promptly wiped his mouth.

“Okay, okay, sorry. I’m just in a bit of a rush. I got this girl to meet before the game…” said Juan.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, sailor. What girl? You didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend,” Isa said.

“We just met, Titi. Her name is Zoey. She’s a cheerleader here,” Juan said to her, looking back.

“Ok, a cheerleader. Sounds like you. What does she look like?” Isa said, breathing deeply.

“I don’t have time to explain the details. You’ll see her. The most curvaceous one is Zoey,” Juan said to Isa.

“Okay. One question, Juanito: Did you two fuck?”

Juan looked in her aunt’s eyes and began to get lost in them. When he looked in them, he remembered all the things they went through together. He told the truth.

“She sucked my dick. That’s as far as we got, I swear. I don’t think Zoey is that kind of a freak,” Juan said.

Isa’s lips formed into a smirk.

“Every girl is. Some more than others. Some less than others. Well… was she impressed? At that big cock of yours?”

“Yeah, you can say that,” Juan said. “Pleasantly surprised is the way to put it.”

“Regardless, I’m going to be watching her. Who knows how many cocks she had… Nobody messes with my Juanito…” Isa said.

“Oh, Jesus. Oh, Titi, I’ve been meaning to ask you something. There’s this vid going around of you getting fucked to oblivion…”

Isa’s look on her face changed.

“Oh, what am I going to do with you, sobrino?” 

“I can explain.”

“Why?” Juan said to his beloved aunt.

“Well…”

 

 

It was late night in New York. At this point, Juan had just left for the Naval Academy. Derek was working nights. Isa was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and panties. She was getting ready to go to bed when a thought of her loving nephew popped up in her head. She pictured Juan kissing her repeatedly. Her hand drifted down to her panties. Isa stuck her hand in them, feeling her damp treasure. Her breathing quickened. Her other hand was on her breast, rubbing it.

“Ahhh. Ahhh… oh, shit, I want some dick…” Isa said in want. Isa rubbed her treasure some more, then tasted herself.

She then hastily went into her bedroom, looking for her reliable dildo. After Isa found it, she smiled and began moisturizing it with saliva. She spit on it first then began to suck on said dildo with vigor. Her tongue graced up and down underneath. She started sucking the head slowly and with love.

“Ay, que rico…”

She licked her lips slowly afterwards and lifted her shirt, revealing her cute breasts. She slowly took off her shirt, fondling herself more. Isa then dropped her panties, revealing her light bush. Isa sucked her fingers and started to finger herself. Before long, a moan escaped her lips…

“Uhhh…”

Almost immediately afterwards, Isa put her trusted dildo inside her. It immediately made her moan louder.

“Oh! Oh, fuck! Fuck me!”

As the dildo penetrated her deeper and deeper, her moans almost turned into screams of want and need. Until she blurted out one name…

“Oh, fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock! Fuck your Titi, Juan! Fuck me!”

Isa realized what she said, but it was too late. In addition to that, she was horny as all living hell. She contemplated about her actually having feelings for her nephew, but it made her even more excited.

 

 

"At ease, soldier. I see you're hard. Haha,” Isa said. “You got a game to play, remember?”

“So, what happened?” Juan said.

“Derek caught me saying your name while masturbating. We haven’t fucked in a long while. Remember when I helped you before? That was during our dry spell. So, also during that duration of time, a woman hit me up saying that I have ‘model looks',” Isa said.

kateandcharlie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kateandcharlie

“Yeah, you do.”

“A woman recruited me to their office. That’s how I know who’s hot. I can tell. So, when I got there, it was a pretty girl at the front desk flirting with me. You’d like her, and the dude who ultimately would fuck me was getting ready. I got a question for you, sobrino,” Isa said.

“Yeah?”

“Do you watch a lot of porn?” Isa said.

“Am I hard right now? Absolutely. Matter of fact, I may have a hustle for you. You like sex?”

“What do you think, Sailor?”

"I got a plan. It will benefit both of us. Monetary-wise and sexually. How do you feel about a gangbang? Twenty-somethings with beautiful bodies all wanting your body. See, we’re in the Naval Academy. Most of us haven’t gotten any pussy in ages if not any. I’m one of the lucky ones that has a girl. Think about it,” Juan said.

“Where in God’s name…” Isa said.

“One of my roommates was watching gangbang porn on his phone one night,” Juan said shrugging.

“I’ll think about it, Juanito," she said, biting her lip.

“See you on the field, Titi! Love you!” Juan said.

Besos!” She said back, kissing the phone. They both hung up.

 

 

“Guess who…”

“Hey, stop doing that, Zoey. I got a game to win. You know that, right?” Juan said.

“And I got to cheer you in that game,” Zoey said, then they shared a short kiss on the lips.

Zoey Washington was a student and cheerleader for Navy sports. Zoey was a shorter woman, compared to Juan. She had a very pretty face and ample curves. She had C-Cup breasts with an ass that would drive men insane. As for personality, hers tended to be demurer.

“You bet your cute ass you do. It’s showtime, bitches!”

THREEP.

Juan checked his phone. It was a text from his aunt Isa. It read:

For good luck.

It had an attachment. He opened it. It was a video of her humping a pillow.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the tunnel…

“Ladies and gentlemen, your Navy Midshipmen!”

“Thank you, Titi. I love you,” Juan silently said thinking about her, before running on the field.

He spotted his oh-so-cute cheerleader girlfriend cheering with a gleam in her eye. He spotted his beautiful aunt also cheering for him as he went to the sideline. He knew he was not going to play much. He was a freshman. Plus, it was the season opener. However, the game got out of hand quickly. Navy was winning 35-7 at halftime. They kept scoring like clockwork until…

“JUAN! You’re in! Next play!” the coach said.

“Yes, sir. Where?”

The coach said the play to him.

“What? I’m a lineman, not a tight end.”

The coach looked at him.

“Yes, sir, Coach.”

Juan rushed up to the team. The quarterback, Greg, said the play again. Juan did a deep breath. This was his first play. He was getting nervous, until…

“HUT!”

Juan ran the route and tried to get open. The ball came his way… and he snatched it away from the defender easily.

“TOUCHDOWNNN NAVY!” the stadium announcer said.

Juan Escobedo just gave the ball politely to the ref as his teammates mobbed him.

The game ended on a score of 63-13.

 

 

After the game…

Zoey was the first one to greet Juan.

“Oh… my God. You actually scored!” she said, kissing him on the cheek.

“I know, right? I said to Coach, I’m a lineman! No joke. When I lined up in that formation, I was never more nervous. Oh, my Jesus,” Juan said.

“My man! Way to boost my stats!” Greg, the quarterback, said. “But really, nice catch, bro. Oh wow. Juan, is this your?” Greg pointed to Zoey not-so-discreetly.

“Thanks. And… you can say that.”

Greg slapped hands with him.

"Did you get her..." Greg discreetly said to Juan. Juan shook his head no.

“What’re we doing after?”

“Yo, there’s this party tonight…” Greg said.

“Cool. I got something in my head for after the season…”

“What does it involve?”

“Pussy,” Juan said simply.

“You son of a bitch. I’m in.”

Meanwhile, in the distance was Juan’s aunt Isa. She quickly typed out a text to her nephew and sent it.

THREEP.

Juan read said text. It read:

Juanito, can I see you for a minute?

“Hey, I’ll be right back,” Juan said.

Juan walked away from his teammates into another hallway to find his aunt Isa. The first thing she did was hug him as tight as she could with a few kisses.

“You’re that happy that I scored?”

“God, I missed you.”

“I missed you too, Titi,” he said.

That was followed by a slap across the head.

“That was for not telling me you had a girlfriend. An actual cute one at that. I was a cheerleader once. Normally, you pick the ones with big tits or nice asses.”

“You want to meet her? Zoey! Come here, baby girl. My aunt is here. I got tickets for her,” Juan called out.

Zoey sashayed forward and matched eyes with the other woman of his life.

“Nice to meet you.”

“You too,” Isa said. “Yep. That’s your type, Juanito,” she said to herself.

Juan stood back and smiled. Hopefully, his plan was coming together.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors