Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Am I Going to Do Without You (Part 2)

"This is the sequel to Juan And His Aunt Isa, who he still has feelings for."

7
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a sequel story to their first encounter. Once again, there are Spanish phrases in this. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I am not bilingual. I just learned some of it."

“Love you, Titi,” Juan called to his aunt. 'What am I going to do without you?' Juan said to himself.

Isa was wondering the same thing herself. But eventually, the day came.

Juan Escobedo was going to the Naval Academy. He had graduated high school. He had good grades. He was an athlete, playing offensive tackle for the football team. He had even planned to walk on the Navy’s football team. However, there was something bigger than football that he cared about and loved.

“Good morning, Juan,” Juan’s aunt (or “Titi” as him and others liked to call her. “Titi” was another word for “Tia” which is aunt in Spanish) said. She softly rubbed her hands on his broad shoulders.

“Morning, Titi,” Juan said, while eating bacon and eggs sloppily. He got slapped across the head.

Pinche chico sucio! Wipe your damn mouth! How many times do I have to tell you that shit?” His aunt, Isa said harshly, but with love. Isa was a foul-mouthed Puerto Rican who migrated to New York. Men went wild for her. Isa had a slim, model-type figure with a beautiful face.

“Ow, sorry,” said Juan.

“Oh, please. That doesn’t hurt. You're a military man now,” Isa said.

“You’re strong, Titi,” Juan said, looking back.

Juan looked in her eyes and began to get lost in them. He was going to miss her. They say “the eyes are the windows to the soul.” When he looked in them, he remembered all the things they went through together.

“Oh, what am I going to do without you, sobrino?”

Juan thought: ‘I was thinking the same thing, Titi.’

“Morning, babe,” Isa’s fiancé and Juan’s soon-to-be-uncle, Derek said. Derek began to make out with Isa with short kisses. Derek was very much an advocate of public displays of affection. However, Juan noticed some things recently around the house after their secret encounter.

"'Sup, Unc?" Said Juan.

"At ease, soldier. Haha."

“Morning. You want some bacon and eggs? That is… if este gordo hasn’t ate it all yet!” Isa said, again, playfully hitting her nephew. “Ooh, what I did last night that good, babe?” Isa said with a sly grin. Juan kept eating, thinking of what they did the night before.

“What?” Juan said, still eating.

“Yeah, what? He’s going to Annapolis. He's going to be training hard, man. You did say you're going to try to be on the Navy football team, right?” Derek said, firmly patting Juan.

"Yeah. I did."

"See you on the field then, nephew." Derek always thought Juan was a nice kid. A smart kid. But… there was something missing. He never had a girlfriend in high school. He kept putting it out of his mind.

Juan looked over to his aunt who had her waist hugged by Derek. Derek began kissing her again. Juan’s eyes drifted slowly down to her tight buttocks. His penis got erect.

Juan began to think of the night before and pretty much every night.

~~~

The previous night…

His bedroom was right next to theirs. He could hear the groans and moans going on the way to their bedroom. Derek, not caring who was in the house and in the heat of the moment, was not good at being quiet. Juan feigned sleep that night. His eighteen-year-old curiosity got the best of him. Juan was already rock hard. He crept “Mission Impossible” style to their door, ensuring not to make any noise. Derek left their bedroom door slightly open, to Juan’s mild surprise.

“Fuck, I want you…”

Juan heard.

“You want this pussy?” She said, in a sexy tone. Juan was not used to that side of her. He liked it. Juan was wearing basketball shorts which accented his erection and a shirt from his high school alma mater. He peered in for a short second, reached in his pants, and started jerking.

When he heard moaning from her, Juan quickly peered in. Derek was fucking her in doggy-style. Derek was grabbing her hair, in total control. Her head jerked upward. In that quick moment, a smirk got on her face. Isa moaned seemingly more:

“Ughhh, ughhh… fuck me, baby. Fuck me, baby. Fuck this pussy, papi.”

It did not take long for Juan to climax.

“Yeah, Titi, yeah… fuck this dick…” He shot his seed. “Shit,” He then realized where he was. He quickly went back to bed and went to sleep.

~~~

Present-day…

“You ready, soldier?” Derek said.

“You're dropping me off at the airport?” Juan questioned.

"Yeah. Your aunt has to work."

"Can I at least say bye to her?" Juan said.

"Go ahead. I'll wait in the car."

Juan walked to her slowly.

Sobrino, call me when you get there, sabes que?"

"I will," Juan said, nodding.

"And don't get caught up in those cochinas over there, all right?"

"I won't," Juan nodded again.

"I love you, Juanito," Isa kissed him on the forehead.

Juan kissed his aunt on her full pouty lips and said:

"Te amo, Titi."

Juan picked up his bags and left. This would be the last time they would see each other for a few months.

 

A few months later...

After Juanito settled in the Naval Academy, he did, in fact, walk on the football team as a lineman. He would also lose a lot of that weight from high school from training. He thought about his aunt and uncle-to-be. He wondered if Derek actually knew. His phone rung. It was Isa. He forgot to call her that day. 

"Shit," He cursed.

“Juanito.”

"Titi. I can explain. I had practice..." Juan got interrupted that day.

"I don't... wait, what?" Isa said.

"Football practice. I made it as a walk on."

"Oh, mi sobrino! You better get me tickets!" Isa said.

"But, you don't know anything about football though..."

"Shut up, " Isa laughed. "You could teach me."

"I wanted to tell Derek first. Where is he?"

The shower door of the dorm opened. As Isa was on FaceTime, Juan noticed a different expression on her face.

"About that..."

EmilyKents
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyKents

He thought to himself: ‘This might not be good…’

His roommate came in. “Hey, Juan, I gotta ask you something.”

“What?” Juan said to his roommate.

“I guess I’ll get straight to it. Were you jacking off last night?”

Isa had a clear look at both boys. One was naked, one was her handsome, well-built nephew, wearing a muscle shirt and shorts. She caught herself getting turned on.

“What…” Juan stood up immediately and looked to her direction. "Oh shit. Put some clothes on, man!" He could see her small breasts peek through. He felt his erection grow. 'Shit,' He said to himself.

“Hello, sailor!” She quipped. “This is just a secret between you and me... but... are all of you like that?"

Juan shook his head, smiling.

"I don't know," Juan said laughing. "You're a trip, you know that, right? So, about Derek..."

She bit her pouty yet thick bottom lip.

"Who are you talking to?" His roommate asked. Then he looked. "Damn, who is she? Girlfriend?"

"Aunt," Juan answered.

"Wait, what? Aunt?"

"It's complicated. Technically I'm her nephew. She's like twelve years older than me. But we're like siblings," Juan said.

"You didn't have to put the age out there, sailor," Isa said, still on.

"Sorry, Titi. I'll talk to you later tonight, all right, after practice?" Juan said to her.

"Mm-hmm. Love you!" Isa said.

"Love you too." 

Juan hung up.

“Let me ask you this, Juan: Are you a virgin?”

“No,” He said. Technically he wasn't. But he couldn't tell people that he fucked his aunt right before he left.

"What was she like?" His roommate said, listening.

"She was... beautiful. Inside and out. Gorgeous. When I admitted to her that I was a virgin, she actually taught me a lot."

"Interesting..." His roommate said.

He started to remember their encounter all over again. And it was beautiful. He fought an erection as he thought about her long legs, milky white chest and small breasts, not to mention her shapely hips and tight butt. He (along with his uncle-to-be) loved her butt.

"And, oh, she was kinda tall. Not taller than me, of course. Model height, with long legs," Juan said.

"I love long legs on a woman."

Juan smiled. He couldn't believe he was talking about his first sexual experience to his roommate, which happened to be to his aunt. He still thought about her to this day. But he wonders what brought the attraction about in the first place?

"And we fucked in the shower."

"Isn't that a health hazard?" His roommate asked, tilting his head.

"Not if you know what to do."

"Man, it's almost lights out, man. Let me call my aunt for a second," Juan said.

"All right."

Juan FaceTimed his aunt again, calling her back. 

"Hey, Juanito. What's up?"

Isa had on just a towel and the shower was running.

"Well, I was just calling you back. And you were telling me about Derek."

Isa effortlessly put her left leg on the toilet. Juan bit his bottom lip just looking for an opening.

"Well... myself and Derek are taking a break. Because he may know."

"Why?"

Juan could now see her treasure as she went to lather her leg gently with lotion. She put her other leg up. Isa guided her own hand toward her treasure. She began to fondle herself. She bit her lip, fighting the moan. She was picturing two things: One, her fiance, and two, getting fingered by her nephew… and either way, she loved it.

"Wait, I got my own question. How much did you tell about me?" Isa said.

Juan walked into the bathroom.

"Just how close we are."

"How close?" Isa said, while getting her vibrator. Juan was taken aback.

"I didn't say names. I didn't tell Derek. I was vague as hell."

"You better," Isa said, breathing quicker. His erection got bigger. Were they about to masturbate together? He got his answer pretty quickly.

He saw her sweet treasure getting wetter by the moment as she dropped her towel. Their breathing got heavier and heavier. Juan heard a small moan come out of Isa’s body. He looked at her. She looked at him.

“Juanito… you want your titi to suck your dick?” Isa said, licking her lips seductively.

“Mmmmm, yeah…”

"Show me that dick... don't come on me yet. Mmm, fuck, yeah," She said, zooming in on her mouth and tongue.

Isa sucked on her cream-filled fingers and played with her puffy nipples while her nephew jerked.

Juan was looking to erupt at any moment. She had a dildo that she sucked slowly and with love. It drove Juan insane. Her lips left a little trail of saliva. She kissed it.

“How do you feel about your titi sucking your big fat dick, hmm?” Isa said in that sexy tone he adored.

“I want you to suck my dick, Titi…

“Oh, God… Oh, God, yes, Titi…” Juan said as he climbed that sexual apex.

“You want Titi to fuck you, do you? You want Titi’s pussy?” She said, as she sucked his erection sloppily.

“God, yes.”

“Fuck me, Juanito,” Isa said, biting her lip.

Isa grabbed the wall for leverage as he pictured entering her tight wet treasure. She said in between moans:

“Uh. I knew you were there watching us that night, Juanito. I like being watched. I love it. Fuck Titi’s pussy, fuck it!” Isa said talking dirty, looking back at him.

“Aah. Aah, shit. Oh, fuck me, Juanito! Fuck me! Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Shit!”

“I’m coming. I’m coming, Titi…”

Juan sprayed his seed. His aunt had her buttocks facing him. She shook them sensually and spanked them with a smile.

“I’m… I’m speechless that he knows,” Juan said.

“Yeah, I don't know how he knows, but this isn't something you can go about saying,” Isa said, with conflicted feelings. At this point, Isa was getting dressed. Now he kind of had regrets.

“Look, Juanito… I love you. I always will. Don’t feel bad about messing shit up. We all do,” Isa said.

Juan laughed.

"That's true."

“Now that that's happened... you still getting me tickets?” Isa said.

“Hell, yeah,” Juan said.

"Lights out!"

“Love you, mi sobrino," Isa said, with only a t-shirt and shorts on.

"Te amo tambien, titi," Juan said.

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments