Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching too...

"continuation of Watching"

5
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Watching Too...
irishmik60

The smooth glass of the bottleneck slid effortlessly in and out of my heated tunnel. Lubricated by the juices I was churning up from my inner depths. I could feel the walls of my cunt squeezing, sucking that glass replacement, as though it could pull cum from an inanimate object. What I'd give to feel a hot splash of sperm flooding my insides. Lying back against the headboard, legs raised and bent, my clit hard and distended by the friction of the bottleneck's pistoning. Ohhh, how I wished my boyfriend's cock was plumbing me right now.

But, alas, here I was in the bed I'd grown up in. At my parents home, my old room. I'd just witnessed my parents fucking like teenagers. Never before had I thought that older folks could rut like animals in heat. I mean, I was 19, a freshman in college, and it never occurred to me that older folks in their 40's fucked. To me, 40 was over the hill. As though once you turned that magic number, sex became a memory. But, what I'd just witnessed blew me away.

Here it was, 'Spring Break' and my current boyfriend was somewhere down south with his buddies. I knew he was partying, getting drunk, high, and fucking anything that he got the chance to. I loved him, but at the same times was pissed he hadn't brought me with him. Brad and I had a very active sex life. My parents didn't know he was living with me at my college apartment. My previous roomie had moved in with her boyfriend and I couldn't pay the entire rent all by myself. Brad and I had been dating for about 6 weeks and he offered to move in and share the expenses. How nice, share the rent and share each others bodies.

Every morning we'd shower together. Caressing each other, in a mutual masturbation under the cascading hot water. Not really fucking, but more of a tease, letting us each cum, but telling us of things to come when we returned home that evening after classes. We even experimented in a threesome or two, but I saw he was jealous when I spoke of a 2nd male. We'd now been together over 6 months and the lust was starting to wear off.

I didn't have the spare money to go off for 'Spring Break'. Brad couldn't resist running off with his buddies. I'd already decided that I was going to ask him to move out when he returned, but at the same time knew I'd miss his stiff cock. For the self centered guy he was, he knew how to fuck. The one good thing I can say about him was he never left me wanting. His cock always brought out the hardest orgasms I'd ever experienced. Then, I'd only had two other lovers, so wasn't that experienced. Just plain old horny all the time.

Back to the present. I'd been staying with my parents over this holiday, not wanting to be alone. This evening I'd witnessed them fucking wildly, seeing my dad's monster penis saw in and out of my mother, his wife. I saw my mother devour his cock as best she could. being at least 10" she seemed to have difficulty taking it all down her throat. That didn't seem to matter. For not being able to deep throat him, she made up for it in the talented way she orally idolized his tool.

Like a rising snake responding to a snake charmers call, dad's dick rose to the occasion. I'd never seen a cock so big! Mom could barely get her hand around the shaft. The veins thick and protruding, looked like they could burst. The rounded purple head, glistening in mom's saliva, pre cum dripping to add to the wetness. I watched as mom sucked dad, fucked dad, then draw his cum from his swollen nuts. I'd never seen a man cum that much. Being used to fucking on a daily basis, and being without for almost a week, the scene before me drove me to a sexual frenzy.

My pussy, dripping juices, I knew I had to have something hard in it and soon. With no real live cock around for me, I returned to my room with the beer I'd been drinking, and settled on my bed. Knowing I'd be masturbating well into the night wishing I had a cock to pound me like the one mom was playing with. All the time I was mentally thinking of a cock that size fucking me. I never imagined I was really thinking of dad fucking me. Jamming that pole of his as deep in me as I could take it. Filling me with his juice. Hammering against my cervix. Making it overflow from my insides.

Here I was, thinking I was being quiet, fucking myself with this glass replacement for a cock. The only cock I was going to get for the next week, when I heard the sounds. Small gasps, little whimpers. Lost in my own passion, I peeked up from under my lust filled eyelids and was startled to see my parents watching from the doorway. Startled, but too lost in my passion I kept driving the bottle's smooth glass neck in and out of me. I could feel the juices churning deep inside. Knowing my parents were watching Was this some perverted thrill?

Tilting the bottle slightly I could drag the end of the bottle over my G spot. That did it. Once I did that my orgasm overtook me. Faster and faster I drove the glass cock in and out, screaming out as I came. Light headed I fell back against the pillows, breathing in short gasps. Sweat rolling down my face, pussy juice leaking from around the bottle. I was so weakened I couldn't even pull the bottle from inside me. As I lay there, I glimpsed over towards the doorway. Mom was bent forward, dad behind her slowly fucking her, never taking his eyes from me. Mom was rubbing her clit, being supported by dad's hands holding her tit's. Soft grunts coming from her lips each time dad bottomed out in her. They could see I saw them, yet made no effort to stop or leave. Right there, in the doorway of my childhood room they fucked like rutting animals.

The view before me kept me mesmerized. I was welded to their bodies, unable to look away. They knew I was watching them. Naked on my bed, a longneck beer bottle stuffed in my pussy, I couldn't move. Finally my mother looked up and saw me gazing transfixed at them. "Yes Marsha, your dads cock feels good."

Oh My God! Mom was telling me things I never wanted to know, but this night had seen once, and now was seeing again! This time in the doorway of the room I'd grown up in. This was so wrong, sooo hot!

I could see mom's nipples hard and distended between dad's thumbs and forefingers. Squeezing her breasts, tweaking her nipples as he fucked her again and again.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

With every stroke her body seemed to move towards me. It WAS moving towards me! With each stroke dad was moving the two of them closer and closer to my bed. With each stroke I mentally wanted them at my bed. Did I really think that? Did I REALLY want mom and dad, naked, fucking, in my room? All this while I was naked and fucking myself with this bottle?

The next thing I knew mom's hands were on the foot board of my bed. Dad was still fucking her from behind, and I was still laying with my legs splayed open, the bottle in my puss. Leaning her elbows on the foot of my mattress, mom scooted a bit till her head and shoulders were situated between my legs. "Here, let me help hon". With this my mother took hold of the bottle between my legs. First she withdrew it from my soaked hole. Then she shocked me by running her tongue up along the length of the bottles neck, licking off my juices. I almost came just seeing this.

"Here dear, taste your daughter's pussy". With this she passed the cum soaked bottle back to my dad. Without missing a stroke in my mom, he brought the bottle to his face. First he sniffed the bottle's neck. As the aroma of my innermost being struck his nostrils, it seemed he drove harder and harder into mom. Evidence of this, were the deeper grunts coming from mom. Then, like tasting a fine wine, he drew his tongue along the bottle. His eyes closed a bit and his rhythm seemed interrupted as he savored my odor.

Mom was now running her fingers up and down my inner thighs. Closer and closer she came to my innermost being. I'd never though, imagined, even dreamed of what was going on before me. At the same time I didn't want it to stop. Mom's fingers came to rest on either side of my pussy, lightly caressing my swollen labia. By now dad's eyes were transfixed on her actions. His hand had moved form her tits to resting on her ass. Kneading her ass cheeks, her bottom bouncing with each of his forward thrusts.

As if dad had pushed her the entire way, mom's face was now a mere inches from my leaking cunt. I could feel her heated breath on it, mixing with the intense treatment her fingers were giving me. The mixed feelings and visions had me wanting to come again, no NEEDING to cum again. My mothers administrations to my pussy seemed to excite and drive dad on. The extra deep pounding seemed to bring her more to ecstasy after ecstasy. The view of dad, fucking mom at the foot of my bed, while mom played with my pussy, heated me to volcanic heights. My room smelled of sex. No, reeked of it. never before had this room been witness to sex, let alone incestuous sex.

I'd never before done more than kiss a boy in my room, let alone touch his cock, of let one touch me. This was definitely virgin territory. Not my virginity, but my rooms virginity. The virginity of me being naked in front of my parents, let alone being naked in front of them fucking, sexually tantalizing me as they did. I had never in my life imagined my dad naked, let alone fucking. We had lead a pretty straight laced life. But, that bridge had been crossed tonight. My hands I discovered went from my small breasts with their hardened nipples, to the back of mom's hands, as though encouraging them onwards.

I don't know if it was dad's sexual skill, or the fact he'd cum like a fountain earlier, but it seemed he'd been dicking mom forever without even looking like he was ready to spurt. Mom on the other hand seemed to go from orgasm to orgasm. Her eye's rolling back in her head, her administrations to my pussy slowing as she came, then returning to working on me in a fervor. My hips were involuntarily moving up and down, waving my slit in front of my mother's face. It was not surprised when she leaned into me and drew her tongue up through my pussy's furrow. When her tongue did this I could not help but throw my head back, scream out and cum! 'Lick me! Eat me dammit!! I wailed as mom started paying her entire attention to my hardened, swollen, distended clit. I seemed to be having a non stop orgasm. My thighs almost cramping as they shook around mom's head and shoulders.

When dad saw this, he sped up, slamming in and out of mom. With each forward thrust, mom's ass cheeks bounced. Dad's fucking became heated and hard. Gritting his teeth, sweat running down his face, his body started shaking. His strokes shortened as his body tensed and with one last lunge he called out...'COMING!!'. I could almost count the number of blasts of sperm mom got. With each spurt dad's body would jerk out of control. I could smell his seed as it drove deep inside mom, splashing out from between them, staining the foot of my bed. Here we were, all three of us all coming at the same time.

Dad layed lower and rested himself on mom's back. His chin between her shoulders, looking up at us. Here I was naked, sweating from my orgasms. Sweating from the orgasms brought on from seeing my parents fuck. Orgasms from fucking myself with a beer bottle, hungry for cock. Orgasms from knowing that mom & dad had been watching me from my doorway. And, orgasms from my mother playing with me, on my bed, while dad fucked her from behind...watching. I had yet to have the cock I wanted, desired in my pussy tonight. The thought then hit me hard that the cock I wanted tonight, desired tonight, pleaded for tonight was my dad's. My dad's monster tool that I'd watched fuck my mother now twice in one night.

As I laid my head back on my pillows, my parents slowly rose and walked to the doorway, hand in hand. I layed there, spent, post orgasmic shivers overtaking me. Yet at the same time not wanting this night to end. Having come like I never had before, totally sated, I still was hungry for cock. I knew though only one cock was on my mind, my father's. As they walked from my bedroom hand in hand they paused at the doorway. I noticed then that, even though dad had cum two massive loads, he was still erect. His giant cock sticking slightly down from it's weight. My mother cupped dad's nuts, took hold of his cock, and as they walked out the door she asked..."are you coming?", then they strolled back toward their bedroom as I rose and began to follow. Watching them naked before me.
Published 
Written by irishmik60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors