Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Dad And His Girlfriend

"Watching Dad one afternoon and his girlfriend has me join them."

100
10 Comments 10
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This fantasy takes place just before my 18th birthday."

I was home alone one afternoon; Mom and Dad were out of the house. I was planning a quiet afternoon at home, with the house to myself. My bedroom door was mostly closed, and I was watching porn with the volume turned down low.

I heard someone come into the house. I heard Dad’s and a woman’s voices, but not my mother’s. They were walking down the hallway towards their bedroom. As they passed my room’s door, I saw Dad and this other woman kissing passionately.

After going into their bedroom, I could hear them stripping their clothes off. Soon, I heard footsteps in the hallway. I looked out of my partially open door, only to see a sexy, naked woman walking into the bathroom.

She told Dad, “I am just going to freshen up; I will be back quickly.”

I watched as she sat on the toilet and started to pee. She had left the bathroom door wide open. After she finished peeing, she stood up in front of the sink. She took a washcloth from the towel rod and put soap on it.

She slowly rubbed the washcloth over her large, sexy breasts, taking her time caressing her nipples. She made her nipples hard and excited.

She spread her sexy long legs and washed her bare pussy. She then rinsed out the washcloth with water.

She then rinsed off her breasts and then her pussy. Taking her time rinsing her pussy and massaging her excited clit. Then she left the bathroom door, walked straight towards my bedroom door, and opened it.

She said, “I noticed you were watching me, and it looks like you enjoyed the show.”

She smiled as she gazed at my hard cock and the pre-cum forming on the tip. I smiled and nodded my head.

Softly, she said, “I see you are like your father, with a sexy cock. But I believe your cock is bigger.”

I replied, “Maybe sometime you will want to ride my cock and feel it in your pussy?”

She smiled, saying, “Just stay hard for me later today.”

She left my bedroom, going back into the bedroom to have sex with Dad. I followed behind her to watch from the doorway.

I noticed Dad’s semi-hard cock. As she got on the bed, she sucked it into her mouth. She was sucking and stroking his cock, getting him hard and excited.

I enjoyed watching her large, sexy breasts as they swayed back and forth. She reached between her legs, with two fingers gently massaging her hard and excited clit.

By her moans, I could see and hear that she was getting close to having an orgasm. Dad was also moaning that he was going to cum.

I watched as Dad’s ball sack tightened up as he began to fill her mouth with his warm cum. He had cum so much that there was a little cum dribbling from her lips and down his hard cock.

She then had her orgasm, shaking all over, and she did squirt a little, also. I wanted to walk in and taste her sweet juices but decided it would be better to wait till later.

She slid up Dad’s body and started to rub her clit and pussy on his soft cock to make him hard again. She paused, turning so Dad could eat her pussy as she was sucking his cock back to life.

I heard Dad moan, “Barbie, I am close to cumming. Keep riding my cock so that I can fill your pussy with my cum.”

She turned, squatting over his cock and legs, to ride his hard cock reverse cowgirl, so I could see her beautiful breasts bouncing.

She looked at me in the doorway and mouthed that I would be next to make her cum all over my cock.

I was still looking around the corner as Dad’s balls tightened up, and he started to fill her beautiful pussy with his warm cum. This, in turn, caused her to begin to orgasm. As she was coming off her orgasm, she turned to kiss Dad passionately.

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

I could see their cum dripping from her pussy. That was my cue to head for my room and wait naked for Barbie to come to my room. Barbie came into my room, and she immediately squatted over my face. I started to lap at her pussy and sucking her excited clit.

Barbie looked down at me, saying, “Oh my, you are better with your tongue than your father.”

I just kept licking her from her pink, sexy star ass to her clit that I was sucking on like a small cock. With no warning, she squeezed her thighs together, with my head between them, and started to shake from the first orgasm I had given to her.

She pivoted around and impaled her sopping wet and dripping pussy onto my large cock and just paused with my cock deep into her pussy. She leaned down and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

As she leaned back and started to grind her pussy on my cock, she whispered, “Your cock is larger than your father’s cock. I love the feel of your cock in my pussy.”

She continued grinding my cock and pubic bone against her clit until she came hard and collapsed against me.

“I want to feel your cock in my pussy again. Would you consider doing a DP with me and your tiny dick, Dad?

“You know you can call me for a fuck date? I would love to fuck your pussy again and again.”

She handed me her phone to put my number in for her to call me, as my cock was slowly softening and started to slide out of her pussy. After putting in my number, I called myself to get her number on my phone.

She then slid her pussy over my mouth and awaiting tongue that immediately went to work licking the cum out of her pussy and also cleaning her up.

After getting her pussy ready for more fucking, she went to work on my cock, cleaning me up and getting me hard to fuck her again.

As she left my room, she turned to me. “After I get his cock in my pussy I want you to DP me in my pussy. I want to feel both cocks inside me.”

I blew a kiss to her as I got off the bed and headed for the door to the bedroom. I watched as she had gotten into bed with Dad, who was stroking his hard cock. She straddled his cock and slid it effortlessly into her pussy.

Once she was on his cock, she motioned for me to come in and slide my cock into her pussy with Dad’s cock. It felt so odd to be sliding into a pussy and stretching it out with another cock in there and it being my dad’s cock.

Dad looked at Barbie and asked, “What is going on, and who is sliding into your pussy with me?”

She looked at Dad. “I wanted to be vaginally double-penetrated. I saw your son when I cleaned up and asked him to join us to make my wish come true.”

Dad’s reply was, “I wish you would have told me first.”

We had gotten into a rhythm as we were fucking Barbie, with our two cocks going in and out of her very wet pussy. I could tell that she was getting close by her moaning and heavy breathing. She was also enjoying the soft, airy kisses to the back of her neck.

Dad shot his load first and filled her pussy, and that pushed her over the edge. I kept fucking her till I shot my load and filled her pussy again, as Dad’s cock was becoming soft and limp.

After I unloaded my balls into her pussy, I pulled out and left them to be alone. I was sitting on my bed when Barbie came in again. This time was to clean my cock off and to thank me for making her wish come true.

She also said, “I will get dressed and leave soon. Call me tomorrow. I want to get you into bed again. I may even share you with my girlfriend.”

That will be another story for another time.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments