Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Violet Get's Nasty

28
32 Comments 32
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Everybody was out of the house and Violet was bored.  Both her mother and father were away for the weekend.  Her older brother went to a party.  Violet was alone and took out her teddy bear who was as big as her.  She often would fantasize that the bear was human.  She did nasty things with her bear.

Violet had sex with a few boys, but mostly fantasized that her bear was her brother.  Her brother was older and mostly just treated her as his kid sister.  He was always with his girlfriend, but when he was alone, Violet liked to flirt with him. 

Violet liked stuffed animals.  She was excited when her dad won her a life-sized teddy bear at a fair, that he took his wife too.  Violet treated her bear like a human and when she was bored, she would get naked and have sex with it.  While she was fantasizing and masturbating, she often thought of her brother Teddy.

The bear was quite large and when Violet would lay down next to it, he was the same size as her.  He was very squishy and quite loveable.  She would get undressed and take his arms and wrap them around her body.  His fluffy paws felt nice on her skin.  She would be very aroused while playing with her bear.

He was a light brown teddy bear with brown glass eyes.  He had long arms which were great for wrapping around her body.  She would move his paws all around her body.

It was very naughty of her to play with the doll like that.  Since nobody was home, she could nasty things with it.  She moved the bear paws over her hot teenage pussy.  She was very aroused while playing with the bear.

She would wipe his paw up and down her pussy.  Her pussy was aroused while she played.  It was not exactly what she was looking for.  She had the bear on her bed and crouched down and wiped her pussy on the bears’ fur.  She was so turned on, while she fingered herself and pretended the bear was licking her pussy.

She was fantasizing that the bear was her brother which was off and disturbing.  She began moaning and calling out to her bear who she wished was her brother.

“Teddy.  You know you want me.  Lick my sweet pussy.  Go faster.  Faster teddy bear.”

Violet watched herself in the mirror and played with her perky tits.  She moved her hands over her breasts while riding her teddy bear.  Her pussy and the fur felt wicked on her sweet cunt.

It was not working right.  She ran into her mother’s toy drawer and found a strap-on cock that she must have used to have sex with her father.  She thought that would be perfect to wrap around the bear.

She tied the fake cock onto the bears body and once it was tight and the cock stood up, Violet eased down on the dick.  Now she could ride in style.  She moved her pussy up and down on the large cock.  It felt amazing while she fucked her teddy bear.

“Fuck me!  Teddy your cock feels so nice.  Oh God!  I am going to cum.  Oh shit.”

Violet was riding her bear hard.  She moved her hips back and forth while slapping her pussy down hard on the cock.  It felt amazing up inside of her.  She wanted to get real nasty with the bear.

She climbed off and ran to get some Vaseline.  She did not have lube so this would have to work.  She wiped it all over the cock and slowly sat down and pushed the cock up into her butt.

She was sitting down while riding the fake cock into her tight butt.  She watched herself in the mirror while she took the cock up inside of her butt.  She was moaning and swearing at the bear.  She grabbed his arms and moved them over her perky tits.  She was sweating while she fucked the bear.

In the shadows, her door was open, and her brother was watching her fuck her teddy bear.  He must have been turned on because she saw her brother jacking off watching her. 

“Teddy is that you?”

Her brother pulled up his pants and walked into her room.

“Wow! You put on some sexy show.  Hopefully, you got off.”

He snickered at his sexy sister.  He thought she looked wild while she rode her stuffed toy.  He had seen porn of that kind of stuff but never actually saw somebody do that.

“Did you cum?  You are a naughty girl.”

“Yea.  It would be nicer to have sex with a real person though.”

katywet_89
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katywet_89

“You must have a boyfriend.  Do you?”

“No.  I do lust after you.”

“Me?  I am your brother.  Freaky girl.”

“We could have sex.  I won’t tell anybody.”

“Fuck, if you want to suck my cock that you already got hard go on.”

“Really.  You don’t think it is too weird.”

“It is a bit weird, but my girlfriend never sucks me off.  If my horny sister who fucks her teddy bear wants to give me head, I say go for it.”

“What about mom and dad?  Are you going to tell?”

“Fuck no! If you want to blow me and ride my dick. Your secret is safe with me.  I always new my sister was a bit weird.  Show your brother how you do sex.  Come on sister!”

Violet climbed off the bear and took her brother’s hands and pulled him to her bed.  She took off his shoes and pulled down his jeans.  His cock was already tented up in his boxers.  She took them off and unbuttoned his shirt and helped him off with it. 

She pushed her brother down on her bed.  She was naked and got to work on his cock.  She held it in her hands and began to stroke it to make him aroused.  His dick sprang up to her affection.  Violet opened her warm and hungry mouth and accepted his dick into her mouth.

He had a decent sized cock which felt amazing in her mouth.  She continued to bob up and down over his cock.  He sat up and pressed her head further into his groin.  He helped his sister take more of his throbbing dick.

“Fucking hell!  Ride my dick!  Go on!”

Violet looked up at her brother but continued to pleasure him.  He continued to scream to her to ride his dick.  She was enjoying teasing him with her mouth.  She was sucking the head of his cock and making all kinds of sucking noises which drove him crazy.  He was panting and moaning.  She held his balls while devouring his cock.  She squeezed his balls and could taste the pre-cum spiling into her mouth.

“Fuck me!  Ride my cock!”

Violet stopped the blow job and climbed onto the bed.  She pushed his cock into her pussy and began to ride her brother. 

His cock felt amazing in her tight pussy.  She liked fucking her brother and he sat up to play with her perky tits.  She was pushing them together while he watched her fucking him.  He was so turned on by his kid sister.  She did much more than his girlfriend.  He was going to continue fucking her.  She was amazing he thought to himself.

She was like a pro rocking her hips and fucking her brother.  She must have gotten practice with her fluffy bear and fake cock.  She was moving her cunt fast over his cock. 

“You better climb off!  I need to cum!  Are you on the pill?”

“Yes.”

“Get on your hands and knees!  Do it!”

She climbed off her brother and went on her hands and knees.  He was going to cum and pushed his cock into her sloppy pussy and began to thrust his cock into her hard.  He moaned while he came.

“Fucking hell!”

Teddy moaned while he dumped his cum into his sister’s pussy.  He pulled out of her and they lay on the bed.  His cum dripped from her pussy.

“Teddy!  It is your turn to lick my pussy.  I sucked your cock.”

“Fine!  Open your legs!”

Violet lay still on the bed and she opened her legs.  His cum oozed from her pussy lips.  He pulled her to the edge of the bed and licked her sweet flower of his cum.  His tongue tickled her and made her thrash on the bed.  She was loving his tongue and wrapped her legs tight around his neck.

“Fuck my pussy with your tongue!”

Teddy pushed his tongue into her pussy.  He fucked her with his tongue which made Violet squirm on the bed.  She played with her perky tits.  She was so turned on.

“Yes. Yes.  I am going to cum.  Fuck!”

Violet had an orgasm and her brother continued to drink her hot juices.  When he was done, he lay with his sister on the bed.

“That was fucking hot.  Where did you learn how to fuck?”

“Mostly from my teddy bear.  Although, I found mom’s vibrators and mostly play with them.  Did I do good?”

“Fuck yes.  You are better than my girlfriend.”

He held his sister in his arms and kissed her passionately on her mouth.  His hands roamed on her body and her hand grabbed his cock.  Their parents were gone for the weekend.  They made love the entire weekend.  Their time together would have to be a secret.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments