Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki's Surprise Party

"I promised her a special three-way and told her I would throw in a surprise."

50
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words

It was a Saturday night, and I was bound and determined to give Vicki a surprise. I loved my cousin dearly, and having passionate cousin sex with her was always a pure pleasure. Since Vicki's birthday was coming up, I thought this was the perfect time to give Vicki an experience I do not think she ever had.

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed to answer. I opened the door and saw my lovely cousin standing in the doorway. I stepped away and Vicki came inside. Once the door was shut, I grabbed her and pulled her close. Her tits pressed against me as I leaned my head down to hers and I greeted her with a deep, passionate kiss as only can be shared among kissing cousins.

“So,” Vicki said as she came up for air, “You said you have a special surprise for me?”

I smiled as I looked into Vicki's eyes. “You better believe it,” I said.

Vicki made a glance around the room and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. “Is it hidden,” she asked.

“Your surprise should be arriving at any moment,” I answered.

Vicki grinned from ear to ear. Knowing me as well as she did, she knew that it had something to do with sex, and I was not about to disappoint her.

As our usual tradition, Vicki began to undress. “Wait a minute,” I said.

With the top two buttons of her blouse opened Vicki froze. “What should I do?”

“Just have a seat on the couch; your real surprise is about to arrive,” I said.

Slowly, Vicki sat down on the couch, her dress hiking up over her knees. Knowing I had a clear view, my cousin opened her legs, and I could see her luscious, smooth pussy already glistening with her juice as she anticipated whatever her surprise was going to be.

I was just getting ready to lean down to give my cousin's pussy a quick kiss when the doorbell rang. I noticed Vickie's eyes widening in anticipation as I headed for the door.

I opened the door, and there stood a beautiful lady with a slender build and curly, dark brown hair. “Come on in,” I invited.

She stepped in the door and flashed a sexy smile to Vicki who was eye-balling her from head to foot.

“Vicki, I would like for you to meet Chloe. Chloe, this is my cousin Vicki.”

Chloe reached down and lifted Vicki's hand and gave it a gentle kiss. “It is so nice to meet you, Vicki. Bill has told me a lot about you.”

Vicki looked up at me with an inquisitive look.

“You remember those times when I told you that I had gotten a hot blowjob at work?”

Vicki nodded her head.

“Chloe was the one providing the talent. She has the sexiest mouth you will ever meet,” I said/

Chloe blushed and looked towards me. “Thank you, Bill, I love pleasuring you.” Looking back at Vicki, Chloe added, “And I understand you have a birthday coming up very soon. I would love to pleasure you, too.”

Chloe got onto her knees in front of my cousin and gently spread her legs apart, exposing Vicki's pussy into the open air. I sat next to my cousin on the couch and watched closely as Chloe began licking Vicki's pussy up and down.

Vicki turned her head to face me and we began to kiss while her pussy was receiving an oral treat from my office fuck buddy.

Breathlessly, Vicki pulled back and said, “I really do like this surprise.” It was clear that Vicki just assumed I was introducing her to a new fuck partner.

“Your surprise,” I said with a smile. “That is yet to come.”

While Chloe was busy eating Vicki's pussy, I began stripping down. Very soon, I was buck naked and sitting next to my cousin while she was being pleasured by Chloe. Noticing that I was now naked, Vicki reached over and began massaging my cock. My cousin's hand felt so good as her fingers lovingly wrapped around my shaft.

Chloe finally rose up to get some air, her chin dripping with Vicki's hot pussy juice. “Mind if I have some dick,” Chloe asked.

“Be my guest,” Vicki replied.

Chloe rose from in between Vicki's legs, and she scooted to her right to be positioned in front of my throbbing cock. As she had done at work many times, Chloe grabbed my dick, and she hungrily wolfed it down deep into her throat.

Vicki began slipping out of her clothes while she admired our transgendered friend sucking my cock. My cousin was soon naked, and she began rubbing her bald pussy as she enjoyed watching me getting sucked.

Chloe raised her head and said, “Now this is awkward. I'm the only person still wearing clothes.”

“Why don't you strip down and join us,” Vicki said, giving our friend an invitation to get down and sexy with us. “If you don't find fucking with a pair of horny cousins, that is,” Vicki added.

“I have been looking forward to it,” Chloe said as she stood.

Chloe was wearing a form-fitting dress and turned to ask for help with her zipper. Vicki and I both watched with lustful thoughts as Chloe dropped her dress to the floor. Her back was still toward us and we could see her cute ass cupped beautifully in her white panties. As she turned to face us, the first thing Vicki and I noticed was the tasty little boobies Chloe proudly displayed, Chloe had reached down and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and that's when Vicki noticed something a little unusual.

Vicki's eyes had traveled downward and her mouth was hanging wide open as she watched Chloe peeling herself out of her panties, and exposing a sweet cock bouncing out into the open. “That is awesomely beautiful,” Vicki panted as she savored the sight of the first trannie she had ever seen.

Chloe stepped forward, and Vicki instinctively reached out for Chloe's feminine cock. I loved watching my cousin's fingers wrap around Chloe's shaft, and Chloe closed her eyes and leaned her head back in ecstasy. While Vicki was holding Chloe's base, I leaned forward and began licking the head of Chloe's girl-cock. I felt Vicki's hand on the back of my head, gently pushing it toward our sweet mushroom-shaped friend. My mouth opened wide, and I could taste Chloe's pre-cum as she slid her cock deep into my mouth. Vicki watched intently as she watched her cousin being fucked in the mouth by a standing trannie.

RubyQueenss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyQueenss

“I want a taste, too,” Vicki said after a couple of minutes.

I raised my head from Chloe's wonder prick and watched as Chloe turned slightly to point it at my cousin. Vicki opened her mouth, and she, too, began enjoying the taste of Chloe's hard dick.

I stood to my feet and faced Chloe eye-to-eye. I pulled her head towards mine and began pressing my mouth against hers. Vicki was down on the floor sucking Chloe's tasty prick as Chloe and I stood and made out with each other.

I wasn't quite sure how Vicki would respond to having sex with a trannie, but so far, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Vicki rose from the floor, and there the three of us stood, sharing a hot three-way kiss; two cousins and their latest fuck buddy. Three tongues dancing around each other, everyone's hands gripping the ass cheeks standing on either side and in the center, two cock and one pussy; all shaved smooth and ready for some serious fucking.

I was the first to break the embrace, and my hand was holding Vicki's hand, Vicki was holding Chloe's hand, and I led the three of us into the bedroom. I pulled Vicki around me so that she could be the first to crawl onto the bed; there she stood on all fours, just waiting to be fucked. Chloe and I both stood there, admiring my cousin's ass and her pouty pussy lips poking out from behind, glistening with horny cunt juice. I had my hand on the base of Chloe's back and I gently pushed her toward Vicki's back-door invitation. I stood to the side as Chloe aimed her cock at my cousin's pussy, and I reached over to grab the base of Chloe's hot, hard cock and began pulling it, aiming it directly at Vicki's fuck hole.

Chloe thrust her hips forward, and Vicki moaned in pleasure as she felt the girl-cock filling her pussy from behind. It was so hot watching my cousin get her first trannie fuck.

After being entertained by watching Chloe enjoy the feeling of my cousin's pussy, I went around in front of Vicki and stood on my knees. Vicki saw my cock pointing directly at her face and she immediately began wolfing down my throbbing prick while being fucked from behind.

I felt my cousin's hot mouth swallowing my hot pole and occasionally taking me in deep enough so that the head of my cock could feel the back of her throat.

Chloe was fucking my cousin from behind, while I was fucking her from the front. Vicki was enjoying me in her mouth, and Chloe in her pussy. Our combined moaning sounded like a choir of orgasmic harmony.

I noticed Vicki's body beginning to shiver: an undeniable sign that her explosive cum was imminent. “Oh, fuck,” Vicki cried, “I am getting ready to expl-”

Vicki's words were suddenly cut-off by the gushing sound of her explosive squirt, shooting around Chloe's cock. Chloe's feminine dick was being battered by my cousin's cum; almost becoming a projectile being fired from a pussy shaped canon.

“That is so awesome,” I heard Chloe yelling. I pulled my cock out of Vicki's mouth and went behind her in time to witness the beginning of the end of Vicki's orgasm. Her pussy was still dripping onto my bed cover, and Chloe's cock was dripping with cousin lust. I eagerly leaned over and began sucking Chloe's dick, tasting the lust from my cousin still fresh on the feminine dick.

Chloe began humping my face, She tasted so good in my mouth.

Vicki, meanwhile, had turned around to watch me sucking Chloe. Within a few seconds, I could feel my cousin's tongue beginning to lick my ass from behind, giving it a good soaking with her oral juices. Thanks to Vicki's expertly applied rim job, I could feel her saliva overflowing my asshole and running the inside of my thighs.

“Lay on your back and raise your legs, Bill,” I heard Chloe say breathlessly.

I looked over at Vicki for her reaction, and even though she didn't really know what Chloe had in mind, Vicki simply nodded her approval.

I allowed Chloe's cock to fall from my mouth, and I did as instructed, Laying on my back, my legs pointed straight up in the air; Chloe had a perfect view of my asshole. Our friend leaned forward and pressed the head of her cock against my opened anus, and little by little, Chloe began fucking my ass. The feeling was like nothing I had ever experienced before.

Still being incredibly turned on, Vicki straddled my face and pressed her hairless pussy onto my mouth. I began licking out my cousin's sweet fuck hole, and I could still taste the cum that she had just shot out over Chloe's cock. My cock, meanwhile was lying across the base of my stomach, and Vicki laid down across me, sucking my dick while Chloe fucked my ass.

My balls were swelling with sperm, and I could tell that I would soon be feeding my cousin with a mouthful of cum. At the same time, I could feel Chloe's cock beginning to swell up inside my ass

In my opinion, this was one of the sexiest scenes in which I had ever participated. I was lying underneath my cousin in a perfect sixty-nine position, giving each other oral incest pleasure. At the same time, I was enjoying the feeling of a girl's cock fucking me deep in the ass.

Suddenly, it began to rain. Once again, Vicki's pussy began gushing her orgasm all over my face, filling my mouth; I gulped in as much of her juice as I could. Simultaneously, my cock began gushing cum and I began to shoot my load into Vicki's mouth and down her throat; Vicki hungrily sucked in my cock and swallowed every drop of my sperm.

Speaking of sperm, I could feel Chloe beginning to fire her jizz deep inside me. It was like feeling well-timed shots as she squirted her cum from her girl-cock in short, measured shots; it was an amazing sensation, My ass was completely satisfied.

The three of us were spent. We all collapsed onto the bed; Vicki flopped over to my right, and Chloe lay down on top of me, pressing her cock against mine.

It was the one experience that, so far, Vicki and I had never enjoyed. Hopefully, we will have new experiences in the future with our transgendered friends.

Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments