Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vicki Shows Her Peach In The Big Apple

"A visit to the City with my sexy cousin."

43
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Since Vicki and I had never visited New York City before, we were quite excited to be arriving at LaGuardia. Having crossed Manhattan Island, our aircraft provided us with an aerial perspective of New York City. Vicki and I were astounded to see this oasis-like green space, commonly known as Central Park, amidst the maze of concrete structures and metal-lined towers. This would be a great area for two hot, mischievous cousins to explore.

We went to the luggage carousel after our jet arrived and waited for our personal belongings to descend the chute. When we finally had our belongings in hand, we left terminal B and were relieved to find the taxi stand easily.

Vicki and I took a taxi to our Times Square hotel rather than taking the shuttle. Although it was slightly more expensive, Vicki and I had a different plan in mind—a long-standing desire. We might be able to fulfill this ambition more easily in a cab than in a packed shuttle.

Once we were out of the terminal, a man approached us (who was clearly an employee) and asked where we were heading instead of walking to a cab. We explained that our hotel was in Times Square, so he pointed us to a particular cab. We noticed the trunk beginning to open as we walked toward the cab, allowing us to load the luggage into the trunk and shut the door.

"Where ya headed?" the driver inquired. After we gave him the address of our Times Square hotel, our cab driver quickly made his way out of the airport's congested area and into the main thoroughfare.

I used the cab's credit card scanner and was impressed with the information it gave me. It calculated the cost of the ride ($45 for that day) plus the driver's tip. It also told us an approximate drive time of 35 minutes. I looked over at Vicki and said, “Well, it looks like we are in this for a little while.”

Vicki knew exactly what I was getting at.

Our driver had just turned on the highway, and Vicki had reached over and unsnapped the top of my shorts. Upon unzipping my fly, my cock sprang out into the cool air of the taxi. My cousin leaned over to her right and propped her left leg up on the seat. I felt her lips beginning to cover my cock, and my arm reached across her left hip and down between her legs. As usual, my cousin had gone without underwear, and my fingers immediately found her moistened, bald pussy.

I cast a quick peek in the driver's direction, and, thankfully, the driver was keeping an eye on the traffic around us and kept the cab traveling straight in a straight line.

Vicki's head began to bounce up and down on my shaft. My cock was already pulsing as I felt the warm, moist velvet-like feeling of the inside of her mouth. I always loved Vicki's blow jobs; they were masterfully given.

We had not yet seen the skyline of New York City, and I was really a bit taken aback by the sheer volume of countryside we were traveling through. Now and then, a truck would go by, or we would go by another car. I could tell that the city was coming closer because of the increasing amount of traffic.

Vicki and I were having our usual delicious incest in the back of our driver's cab, but this time there was a risk of getting caught in public. I must admit it was quite the rush.

My fingers were diving madly in and out of Vicki's wonderful, moist playground between her legs, and my balls were growing to capacity. I gently held my cousin's head with my free hand, and my cock burst, spewing a fountain of sperm into Vicki's mouth. She was gulping down my sperm, taking every drop I could feed her, and even though we could hear the noises of the surrounding traffic, we could still hear the interior hum of the taxi while we enjoyed the feeling of incestuous lust.

Vicki looked up from my lap and was smiling as she looked at me. She raised her head and gave me a passionate, cum-stained kiss. “Welcome to the Big Apple, Billy,” she said.

“That was so beautiful,” I said.

Vicki raised herself and straightened her dress as we both began to enjoy the sights. Leaving the highway. Our scenery was rapidly becoming cluttered with buildings, first with a few on each side of the street, and sometimes bridges would cross the road where trains would travel rapidly, taking their passengers to various locations throughout the city. A minute or two later, the scenery had drastically changed: a solid row of buildings lined up on the left side of the road and stretched as far as the eye could see. On the right-hand side was a lush, beautifully landscaped area that was impressively large, and this was our first peek at the place known as Central Park.

Vicki and I were struck by the number of people who were out and about; it was barely ten in the morning and the sidewalks were already crowded with all types of people, some walking alone, others holding onto multiple leashes as the professional dog walkers were out and about with their canine clients.

Our cab soon made a left-hand turn and went deep into the city. Huge skyscrapers stood on either side of us; it was like we had entered into some sort of urban canyon. Very quickly, we were surrounded by brightly lit signs that blared out messages into the light of day: we had arrived at Times Square.

The taxi driver navigated to the right side of the street and parked; we were sitting in front of our hotel. Since I had paid for everything using the in-car credit card machine, all we had to do was get out of the cab, retrieve our luggage from the trunk, and head into the hotel.

We checked in, went up to our room, and sat our luggage down. It was still early in the day, so instead of engaging in cousin sex right away, we decided to see some sights in our immediate area. We figured we would be here for seven nights, so there would be plenty of time for erotic fun.

We went back down to the lobby and headed out into Times Square. The number of people we saw was incredible! Even though it was not yet noon, the lights of the city shone brilliantly from the various advertising signs selling everything from Broadway shows to popular brands of vodka. We stopped by one of the many street vendors so we could have the obligatory New York hot dog. Vicki took hers plain and licked the end of the weiner seductively, drawing a little attention from those standing around. I was quite turned on seeing my cousin perform fellatio on the New York delicacy as others looked on with approval.

I loved seeing the wind whipping Vicki's dress around. It was quite obvious my sexy cousin had not worn underwear, and she was enjoying being the object of attention from the others on the NYC sidewalk.

We stopped by a few stores to do some window shopping, watched a few street performers, and just a couple of avenues over, we found ourselves in Hell's Kitchen. Seeing the various restaurants, we settled on a place that specialized in brick-oven pizzas, and we enjoyed the best pizza we had ever had! It was smothered in bacon, sausage, and mozzarella, and we washed it all down with a glass of Pinot Noir.

It was getting late in the afternoon, so we decided to head back to the hotel and go to the bar for a few drinks before we headed up to our room.

Once in the bar, Vicki and I chose a table near the edge of the room so that we could have a good view of the people around us. The waitress came over to take our drink orders; Vicki had a Bloody Mary, and I ordered a Sex on the Beach.

While we enjoyed our drinks, we looked around at the other people in the bar. “You think any of them are swingers?” Vicki asked.

I scanned the room, looking for potential playmates. “Kind of hard to tell,” I said.

Just then, I noticed a man sitting with a lady a few tables away. He was glancing over, checking out Vicki, which is only fair; I was checking out the woman he was with. “Don't look now, Vicki,” I said, “but there is a man over there who is checking you out."

Vicki casually glanced around and then looked back at her drink. “Is it that guy in the red shirt?” she asked.

“That's the one,” I said, “and take a look at that sweet lady he is with.”

He was accompanied by a stunning blonde wearing a low-cut dress; it appeared as though they had been enjoying the sights under the warm sun, just like us.

Vicki turned to face the man and smiled at him. Vicki shifted around in her seat gently, spreading her legs to show the stranger her hairless pussy with a nonchalant demeanor. Then, to be sure he was still watching, Vicki crossed her legs and turned to face him. The man was staring at my cousin and could not look away.

Before we knew what was happening, the man and his date got up and began walking to our table. “Hi, my name is Frank, and this is my wife, Stefani.”

I held out my hand to shake his, and Vicki shook Stefani's as well. "This is my cousin Vicki; my name is Bill," I said.

salomedemony1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
salomedemony1

“Cousins?!” Frank looked surprised. Stefani just smiled at me and winked.

“Please, have a seat,” I said as I motioned to the other pair of chairs at our table. The two sat down, and we began small talk. Stefani had inched her chair close to mine. Vicki had noticed how close we were, so she decided to reciprocate and scooted a little closer to Frank.

We all refilled our glasses when our waitress came around to take another order. My drink was starting to take effect, and it seemed like our new companions were becoming a little tipsy too.

Stefani had reached over and placed her hand on my knee, and my cock began to grow. Looking across the table, I saw that Frank and Vicki were using one hand to drink, but their other hands were both underneath the table, probably helping each other to become a little more acquainted. I think we found the answer to the question posed earlier as to whether or not there were any swingers in the bar.

Finally, I asked, “Would you two care to take this party to our room?”

Frank looked over at Stefani. The two smiled at each other, and Frank turned to me and said, “Sounds like a plan to us.”

With that, the four of us stood up and headed to the elevator. During our small talk in the elevator, we learned that Frank and Stefani were from Texas and, like us, were also on vacation; tonight was the last night of their stay, whereas ours had just begun. The rest of the time, we rode up to the seventh floor in relative quiet, and then we headed for our room. I had unlocked the door; Frank and Stefani entered first, followed by Vicki, and I brought up the rear.

“So,“ Frank said, “you two are cousins, huh?”

I put my arm around Vicki and drew her in. “Yes, and we are very close,” I said.

Vicki and I sat on the edge of the bed while Frank and Stefani joined us; the two ladies were in the middle, sitting next to one another. “So,” Frank said, “just how close are you and Vicki?”

“Shall we tell you, or show you?” I asked.

“Oh, please show us,” Stefani said.

I looked at Vicki with raised eyebrows as if to ask, “Ya wanna?”

Vicki responded by licking her lips.

I stood up and faced my cousin. I casually opened my pants and let my cock bounce outward. Vicki leaned forward, opened her mouth, and began sucking my cock right in front of these two sexy strangers.

Frank and Stefani pulled each other close as they watched my cock sliding in and out of my cousin's hot mouth.

Vicki swallowed my hefty shaft, and Stefani, who was seated next to her, reached out and started caressing my balls. Vicki looked up at Stefani, gasping for breath. After exchanging glances, the two women moved in to give one other a passionate, long-lasting kiss.

I looked over at Frank and noticed that he had pulled out his wonderful dick and was jacking off as he was watching the action. He spotted me staring and asked, “You like what you see?'

Frank aimed the tip of his penis directly at me. I knelt in front of him because I was unable to resist the urge. Do you mind if I take a closer look? I asked.

“Please do,” Frank answered.

This caught the attention of the two ladies.

His dick looked so handsome; its head was a pretty mushroom on top of his swollen pole. I leaned forward and opened my mouth. Frank held his dick steady, and I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock.

“Suck him deeply,” I heard Vicki saying as she cheered me on.

My head lowered onto his shaft until I could feel the top of his cock rubbing the back of my throat.

Looking out of the corner of my eye to the left, I could see that Vicki had leaned back onto the bed, and Stefani had knelt in front of my cousin. Vicki had pulled her skirt up and opened her legs. Stefani, meanwhile, had dived face-first into my cousin's sweet pussy. I could hear Stefani lapping the juices from Vicki's tasty slit.

Frank, meanwhile, had placed his hand on the back of my head, guiding me down on his tasty dick. After a moment, he also laid back on the bed next to my cousin. I was still sucking his dick, and Stefani was eating Vicki's cunt. Frank looked to his right, Vicki returned his gaze, and the two began making out.

I looked at Stefani as I stood up to get some fresh air. She was staring at me after raising her head as well. Vicki and Frank were having fun with each other when we started to make out. I took Stefani's dress off. Her tits were identical to Vicki's, and her pussy was flawlessly smooth, which explains why she got along so well with my cousin.

“How long have you and your cousin been having incest?” Stefani asked.

“We have been active for a very long time,” I said. “We have both been married before, but now we are happy with our lifestyle just the way it is.”

I took off the rest of my clothes.

My cousin was stripped naked by Stefani, and I had the pleasure of doing the same with Frank. The four of us were there, completely naked, and quickly becoming close friends.

Frank was still lying on his back, his cock standing tall and proud.

“Were you two planning on going to the 'Top of the Rock' at Rockefeller Center?” Frank asked.

He was referring to a place at the top of one of the highest skyscrapers that was said to provide visitors with a wonderful view of the city. “Yes,” I said, “that's on our list of places to visit, for sure.”

Frank looked over at Vicki and said, “Well, darlin' why don't you and your sweet Georgia Peach climb up and visit the 'Top of the Cock'?” Frank was firmly holding his dick and making it sway back and forth.

Vicki gave him a wide grin and got up to straddle his lean body. Vicki stretched her leg up and over his waist, and her pussy glistened with juice as she lowered herself onto the man's love muscle. Stefani and I watched with interest as we saw his dick sliding into Vicki's cunt from below.

I always got the thrill of watching some guy's cock slide into my hot cousin. Stefani, apparently, appreciated the view as well. We watched as Stefani climbed up on the bed behind my cousin and began licking Vicki's asshole. It was such a beautiful sight: Frank was on his back, Vicki was on top, riding his cock, and Stefani was behind, licking Vicki's asshole. Watching the action was fun, but I wanted to play, too.

I climbed up on the bed to face my cousin. I crawled on my knees over to face her and stopped when I had a knee on either side of Frank's head. I leaned in toward Vicki and began kissing her passionately. I could feel Frank's tongue from below, licking my swollen balls. I relaxed my hips and lowered myself onto Frank's face until my ball sack was completely in his mouth. My cock was throbbing like crazy.

Stefani approached us from the side while Frank was sucking on my nuts. Vicki and I were still kissing while Stefani slid her head in between us and started sucking on my hardened cock.

After a few minutes, Stefani threw herself back on the bed and yelled, “Somebody get over here and fuck me!”

What was a host to do? I dismounted from Frank and lay across the top of Stefani. My cock needed no direction, as it found Stefanie's wonderful slit of pleasure on its own. I kissed Stefani deeply as my dick slid inside. She wrapped her legs around my waist and called out, “Frank, I am getting a hot cock over here!”

“I am still enjoying Vicki's pussy, too,” he replied.

“Billy,” Vicki cried out, “I think this guy is getting ready to shoot his load.”

“Take his cum, Vicki,” I replied. With that, I slammed my cock deeper into Stefani's cunt, making her moan loudly.

I could hear Vicki squealing with delight from the other end of the bed as the stranger's sperm flooded her cunt. This started a domino effect, and soon I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments