Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valerie's Sexual Smorgasbord

"Valerie tastes a little bit of everything, and a little bit of everyone."

49
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Exploring new avenues in sexuality is a hobby (if not an obsession) for Vicki and me. We have been fuck buddies for years, but we really began enjoying our sexuality when we began including other people, and we were bound and determined to share this adventuresome experience with someone. True enough, the incest we enjoy is infectious; confining this experience to just us would be selfish.

Trey was out of town, leaving his wife Valerie home alone for a couple of weeks. Valerie had come over to spend the weekend with us, and we enjoyed our usual amount of cousin sex and shared it with our sexy little neighbor. Valerie was more than happy to take part in our sexual activities.

We had just finished a particularly hot session of fucking when the three of us lay on the bed, completely exhausted from our marathon session of lust for each other. I could still taste the pussy juices from both Vicki and Valerie in my mouth, and I am sure that they still had the taste of my cum as they had snowballed each other passionately after I had shot my load. Vicki was lying on one side of the bed, I on the other, and sweet little Valerie was squeezed in between us. I reached and began gently massaging Valerie's bald pussy, and Vicki was leaning over giving Valerie's delicious little titties a few licks and kisses.

After a few minutes of relaxing, I could hear Vicki chuckling as she asked, “Well, what do we do now?”

Valerie and I both began laughing a little. We had all been fucking for a few hours and our collective energy level would not have illuminated a nightlight.

After about a minute, I had a sudden inspiration. “Hey, Valerie, have you ever had sex with a total stranger?”

Our sexy friend raised her head in disbelief. “What?'

“Stranger sex,” I replied. “Imagine going to a place where you could spread your legs for anyone, at any time, and do so knowing that you could expect the time of your life. The one thing that makes it seem even hotter is that these will all be people you have never seen before, and it is not likely you would even know any of their names.”

"Oh, fucking yes,” Vicki blurted. “I loved it when Billy took me to a place like that. I will never forget the experience of showing off my pussy to total strangers and letting them fuck me.”

“It was a beautiful thing to watch,” I said. My cock began to re-harden as I recalled our first experience at a swing club.

I looked over and noticed Valerie's little tits beginning to rise and fall when she began breathing a little heavier. I could tell that her imagination was beginning to run wild with possibilities.

Vicki raised herself onto her elbows and looked at me. “You talking about 'Lonnie's?”

I didn't immediately answer; I just smiled.

After a few minutes, I said, “Can you think of a better place?”

Valerie began bouncing her head from left to right, staring at both of us. “What the fuck are you two talking about?”

Vicki explained, “Lonnie's is a fun little club outside of Tampa, where anything goes.”

“Vicki and I love going there. I can't believe we have never mentioned this to you and Trey. You think you might be up for a road trip,” I asked.

Valerie laid there for a moment, and then finally said, “Why not? It does sound like it could be a lot of fun.”

It was still early in the day, and if we left soon, we could be there before sunset, and then spend a day or two playing erotic games with total strangers.

During the three-hour drive to Tampa, I nearly drove off the road a few times. Vicki had crawled over into the back seat where she began making out with Valerie, and the sexy ladies were soon in full-blown lesbian mode. I was constantly looking up at the rear-view mirror and I could see Vicki and Valerie in a sexy 69 hungrily lapping each other's pussies; their clothing was tossed about the back of the car.

Truck drivers had a very nice view of the action as they slowly passed us on the interstate. A couple of them took turns passing and then slowing down to get behind us so that they could come up and take a glance at the free sex show my two ladies were giving. I was more than a little nervous, though; if this kept up too long, I was afraid we may have been pulled over and in so doing, would totally ruin our plans for the night.

A couple of hours later, the two ladies were dressed once again as we were pulling into the brightly lit parking lot of Lonnie's. The three of us hopped out of the car, each of us staring around at the bright lights of the club, admiring the way the chasing lights danced across the various cars in the parking lot. We headed for the heavy front doors, and I gracefully held the door open for my travel buddies.

Once inside, we stopped for a moment to take in the atmosphere. We were stopped by the doorman who also served as a bouncer. The well-built guy checked our IDs and also asked for our membership card. Once everything had been settled, we entered into the club.

As always, Lonnie's was dimly lit but undeniably crowded. We took Valerie on a quick tour of the club. We showed her the locker room where we were allowed to remove as much clothing as we wished and hang them up in lockers where we stored our valuables. “Did you remember to grab our combination lock,” Vicki asked.

I reached into my pocket and let the padlock dangle from my fingertips. “Here it is,” I said.

The next stop on our tour was the indoor pool area. It was a small grotto-type arrangement, surrounded by small gazebos all around the pool where people could sit and watch what action may be going on at any given time. Although the pool was empty, there were a few guys in some of the gazebos; each one of the guys was naked, and each one had their cock in hand, stroking to remain hard, waiting for the moment some couple made their way into the pool.

Our next stop was directly in the bar area. The bar was in a large semi-circle up against one wall, with several large booths lining the remainder of the room. There were already a few couples around the room in various states of undress; some naked, some clothed, others in the process of stripping down. I looked over at Valerie, who was eagerly looking around the room at all the potential fun.

“Well,” I said to my two ladies, “before we head back to the locker room, let's order a drink while we're here. If we go back to the lockers now, I won't have any way to carry my cash around.”

Vicki picked out a nearby table where we sat and ordered a few drinks. I stayed with my usual Bloody Mary, and Vicki had her White Russian. Valerie stayed true to her wine heritage and ordered a bottle of Pinot Noir which, in retrospect, was a pretty good idea.

The three of us were sufficiently loaded, so we headed back to the locker room. Vicki and I both began stripping down, Valerie followed suit but almost reluctantly. I think this was her first time intentionally being in a room full of total strangers, and she was experiencing a case of butterflies in her stomach.

Sensing our friend's discomfort, Vicki offered some reassuring words. “Don't worry, Val. Remember this: you do not have to do anything you do not want to do, and if things are beginning to get out of hand, Billy will step in.”

“Besides,” I added, this club has good security, and they screen their members pretty closely, so bad incidents here are very rare.”

With a resurgence of confidence, Valerie continued taking off her clothes, and soon the three of us were in our natural state. Vicki took charge over our locker, and she made sure that all of our personal belongings and clothing were safely locked away until we were ready to leave.

“Let's begin at the pool and see where that takes us,” I suggested.

“Let's go,” Vicki said.

Totally naked, the three of us began walking to the pool area. I expected to see Valerie attempting to cover herself when we got to the room, but either she had drunk enough wine, or she summoned the courage, but she proudly displayed her sexy little body for all to see, and the three of us waded into the pool.

Vicki, Valerie, and I turned at an angle and enjoyed the warm water enveloping our bodies as we exchanged a sensual three-way kiss.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could not help but notice the single guys who were watching us, this time, each one of them was stroking off while they watched my cousin, Valerie and I engaging in lustful heavy petting in front of them. “It would appear that we are being watched,” I said.

Vicki giggled. I knew she would not mind a bit.

Valerie surprised me, though. Our sexy neighbor took a slow gander around the room, and then stared back into my eyes and said, “This is the sexiest thing I think I have ever experienced.”

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

Before long, Vicki and I were surprised at the sight of Valerie wading through the pool as she headed straight for one of the men sitting at the edge of the pool. The guy was handsome and slender with short, brown hair, and a hard cock to which his hand was firmly attached. Vicki and I both watched with passionate interest as we watched Valerie's head begin to bob up and down on the cock of the perfect stranger.

Underneath the water, I could feel my cousin's hand beginning to stroke my cock while we watched our friend in action. Vicki's fingers tightened around my shaft as I reached behind her to begin tickling her anus from behind while she stroked me off. Vicki and I, once again, were enjoying the thrill of sweet incest while we watched our friend getting her slut on with her new friend.

The men in the remaining gazebos had split their attention between Valerie's sexual activity, and the action of Vicki and me enjoying each other's bodies in the pool.

Vicki began kissing the base of my neck momentarily, and then raised her lips to my ear and whispered, “Why don't we go poolside and include someone else in our fun?”

Without giving me time to answer, Vicki, while still hanging on to my dick, began walking towards the man who was jacking off in the gazebo next to the one Valerie had approached. By the time we arrived poolside, we looked and saw that Valerie had climbed up into her partner's lap, and lowered her bald pussy onto the man's cock.

Vicki was standing poolside, waist-deep in the pool, and I hopped up on the edge of the pool. I looked on eagerly and began stroking my own cock while I watched my cousin leaning forward to begin licking and sucking on the stranger's balls. The man tilted his head back and enjoyed Vicki's oral talent; my cock throbbing in my hand. From my vantage point, I could see Vicki giving pleasure to a strange man, and Valerie, bouncing up and down on the cock she had found. It was truly a sexy sight to behold.

Vicki took our neighbor's example and climbed up into her stranger's lap so she could position her pussy on the strange dick. I admired my cousin's juicy cunt as it seemed to instinctively open for the dick that awaited its entry. Without thinking, I grabbed the man's dick and guided it into Vicki's sweet fuck hole; my cousin lowered herself onto the waiting cock and I held on to the dick base, squeezing it while he fucked my horny cousin.

Valerie and Vicki both were riding a stranger's cock while I enjoyed the view from the poolside. Suddenly, I felt someone's hands beginning to massage my dick and, quite frankly, I didn't really care who it was. I turned to look and saw this very cute skinny lady in her twenties with short curly blonde hair. While I was enjoying our sexy adventure, I was oblivious to the fact that several people had wandered in from the bar. Looking around the room, I saw several people; some couples fucking by the pool, others are enjoying full swapping with their invited guests. It seems that almost everyone there was enjoying anonymous sex with some total stranger.

I turned to the lady, whoever she was, and pulled her close to greet her with a deep, tongue-wrestling kiss. My cock rubbed up against her lean body as she kissed me back; I could feel the heat from her hungry pussy as it radiated against my thigh.

My new friend and I continued making out with each other. Around the room, we could easily hear the sounds of various people moaning and expressing various verbal sounds of erotic enjoyment; everyone was being pleasured by someone else. I could easily make out the sound of my cousin's moans as she rode the pulsing cock of her chosen fuck mate, and I could easily detect the sounds of Valerie enjoying her fleshy ride on top of her new fuck buddy. They were all mixed into the joyous sounds of lustful pleasure, accompanied by the sloshing sounds of the water in the pool as it splashed against the naked fucking bodies of those involved.

I turned back to the slender girl who was still massaging my cock and asked, “You here alone?”

She smiled and said, “No. That is my husband right over there.” My eyes followed the direction of her finger and that led me to the man who was enjoying the feeling of Vicki's pussy sliding up and down his cock.

I took my friend by the hand and walked over. “Hey Vicki,” I said, announcing our presence. Vicki raised her head while continuing to ride the cock of her happy play friend. “You are on this lady's husband,” I announced.

Vicki gave a glance to the naked lady next to me, and then down at the man she was riding. “Your husband is a great ride,” she finally said in between heavy breaths.

The lady just giggled and said, “Yes, he is—enjoy it, sweetheart.” With that, she gave my cousin an encouraging pat on her bare ass.

I took my friend by the hand and walked over to where Valerie was riding her friend's cock. I pointed towards Valerie and said, “This is a friend we brought so she could experience her first time in a swingers bar.”

“How do you like it so far,” my slender friend asked. Valerie continued bouncing up and down on the meaty cock she had found and simply nodded her head in agreement.

My friend reached over to Valerie's ass and ran her fingers up and down Valerie's ass crack. My friend turned to me and asked, “Do you think she will mind?”

“Hmmm,” I said. “I bet she would be open to almost anything by now.”

My friend put my words to the test as she continued sliding her fingers up and down Valerie's ass crack, finally stopping at Valerie's sweet rosebud of pleasure. My friend leaned over and spread Valerie's ass cheeks wide open, exposing her fuck buddy's cock as it slid in and out of her bald pussy. My friend leaned forward and began circling Valerie's anus with her tongue.

“Fuck yes,” Valerie screamed at the top of her lungs.


My friend's tongue quickly dived deep inside Valerie's ass and our next-door neighbor's body quivered in pleasure.

Suddenly, I became aware that Vicki was standing next to me while we watched our neighbor getting an oral ass fuck. My cousin squeezed my ass from behind as we both enjoyed watching. The atmosphere around us was sexually charged to the point that anyone entering would almost surely achieve orgasm just by setting foot into the pool.

“Oh fucking god,” the man beneath Valerie moaned, “I am getting ready to shoot a load!”

“Give it to me,” Valerie roared.

Together, the newly made friends enjoyed a mutual orgasm. We could see juices squirting from Valerie's hungry cunt as she splashed up and down on the stranger's cock. It was just a beautiful site to see,

Once their sexual earthquake had subsided, Valerie rolled off of her temporary lover and lay on her back on the deck of the pool. The slender lady who had accompanied me dove in between Valerie's legs and began eagerly licking out all of the lustful juices that were created by the horny couple.

Vicki, meanwhile, had climbed out of the pool and walked to Valerie's head. Vicki stood there for a moment with her feet on either side of Valerie's head, and then she began to slowly squat onto our neighbor's face. The lower Vicki got, the wider her pussy lips began to spread; the cum that Vicki had collected from her earlier fuck buddy had begun dripping out of her cunt and dropping directly into Valerie's open mouth, Within seconds, Vicki had lowered herself onto Valerie's face and began rocking back and forth grinding her slit into Valerie's face.

I stood straddling Valerie's body, facing Vicki. My cock was pointed directly at my cousin's hot mouth, Without even thinking, Vicki opened her mouth and swallowed my dick whole. I stood there enjoying the incestuous blowjob my cousin was giving me. Vicki continued grinding her cunt in Valerie's mouth, and the slender lady was noisily slurping on Valerie's open pussy.

My balls began to swell and my dick began to throb. Suddenly, I let loose of a huge load of cum into Vicki's mouth. One of the first experiences I ever had with my cousin resulted in a fantastic blowjob, and through the years, Vicki...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments