Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Turn of Events with Son and his Friends - Part 2

"The crazy night continued... only to get crazier."

82
22 Comments 22
17.0k Views 17.0k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Time flew by and I was running low on my third refill. I guess the boys had really sweated me out.

I went back to the dinner table to get something more to drink. One of the boys queued up behind me to get a refill himself. My drink was further up the table so I had to lean over. When I did, my butt lodged perfectly up against this boy's blissfully flaccid penis and balls.

It felt weird but I didn't react immediately. I didn't want to be rude. So, I took my time to grab my drink despite continuing to tightly rub against him. After I did, I stood up straight, turned around and apologized to him like a polite schoolgirl, for bumping into him.

John said with a smile, "Oh, it's no problem, Mrs. J."

I smiled back and began to walk away, when John said, "You know... Mrs. J…"

I stopped and looked at him with a courteous smile.

He continued, "When this night started out, you said that everyone will get their chance... but... uh... I never got my chance with you."

Just as he said those words, the entire room went silent and everyone turned to look at us. This was one of the boys that Zoey took care of. When we set that night up, we meant to give the boys 'a' woman. Not 'every' woman.

I didn't know what to say but I guess he did have a point. But more importantly, getting to know that this worn out boy wanted me even after having someone as hot as Zoey just minutes ago, made me feel... complimented.

While I looked down at the floor to compose my sentence to gently let him know that maybe that wasn’t the plan that night, I noticed that John's dick, which was pathetically limp a moment ago, was raging hard again and it was pointing directly at my face. I looked back up at his face, and he asked me with a dirty smirk, "So what do you say, Mrs. J?"

I had a dumb look on my face and opened my mouth but no words came out. As I was struggling to respond, John gently moved me away from the table and sat himself at the edge of it. He then relieved me of my drink and then placed his huge palms on either side of my waist and then gently but firmly pulled me closer towards him.

John then lifted one of my legs and placed my knee on the edge of the table. Really? He was ready for round two already? I thought to myself. I had forgotten about the short rebound times that adult teenagers possessed.

He went for my other leg as well and that's when I realized that he wanted me to do a 'cowgirl' on him, right then, right there, as the entire room would watch. He didn't ask for my approval. But I think I already gave it to him, the moment I let him move my body to his will. I kept turning my head around to give the impression that I was looking for some intervention from any of the others but they all remained frozen.

Actually... I wanted it just as much as John did but I maintained a confused look and a reluctant behaviour because I didn't want my son, or anyone else, to think that whatever happened, happened out of 'my' desire. I didn't want my son to think that I was shamefully lustful that night. I will never let him know that.

John lifted my other leg too and I obliged like an obedient disciple. Then, there I was... both knees spread apart wide along the edge of the table, arching my back like an animal, showing my pussy and my rim to everyone in the whole room, including my son. The only thing that was left to do was sit on John's long throbbing pole and let my hips do the rest.

Just then Zoey intervened, as usual, and prompted, "Wait! John, if you must do it, then take it to the bedroom. Kyle is here. It's not right."

There was silence for a moment. Then John asked looking over my shoulder, "Kyle... you gotta problem man?"

Kyle just sat there with no convincing response. Yes? No? Nothing.

John said, "Yea... didn't think so."

Right after those words, John pulled down on my shoulder, making me sit on his cock. It went straight in without any fuss. Lord knows I remained wet the whole time after the awesome foursome I had. John spread both my ass cheeks for the entire room to get a good view while I just rode it with absolutely no shame. I forgot what shame was.

Two minutes hadn't passed by and Nick, the one other boy who had also lain with Zoey, came up behind me and started to explore the sensitivity of my skin by running the tips of his fingers along my back... over my shoulder... my neck. He didn't ask me if he could join in. He just assumed that I would be ok with it. And... I think... I was.

Nick soon reached in front to grab both my breasts and squeezed them hard. All while his hard cock was rubbing up against the crack of my ass. For every thrust I made, Nick's cock or balls rubbed up against my rim but I didn't make a big deal of it. I liked and allowed the transgression.

Not too long after, the boys who laid with me, Jake and Matt, went up to Zoey and Jake said, "Come on Mrs. Z... rules are rules."

Zoey appeared surprised and then quickly looked at Chase for any kind of input. Chase raised his hand and said, "Hey! I'm not the one who made the rules."

Zoey couldn't resist those boys. If I was a good judge of her character, I knew that she didn't want to resist them; and that she had recognized what I was trying to do a moment ago and that she decided to use the same trick that I did, by looking all startled and hesitant and making it seem like everything that was happenning, was not of her making or doing. Pretty smart, Zoey, I thought to myself.

The boys gently held her by the tips of her fingers on either hand and slowly brought her to the table and set her up next to me on the same table, in the same way that I was. Jake was the one she rode while Matt was behind her. We both rode these young stallions with every muscle in our lower body. We noticed their helpless but appeased faces, every time we arched our backs a little more and choked their muscular rods as tight as we could. Then... something happened.

Jake called out to Nick, who was behind me, "Hey Nick, she likes a finger on her asshole while she's getting it. Be sure to give it to her."

I reacted, "What? No! No, Nick... he's ly-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Nick deliberately pushed his wet finger against my rim. It was too late. I couldn't say anything now to prevent what I feared, shouldn't happen. Especially, in front of my son. But God, it was good! He was finger rimming me with such perfect pressure. It was a dirty thing to do. But I liked it. I wanted it. I moaned loudly. I couldn't help myself. All of that was new to me. And things began to escalate quickly.

Nick began to put more pressure than he should. His finger started to sink into my hole. It felt amazing and I wanted more but I had to show some sort of denial for the sake of my son. So, I clenched my hole as tight as I could, as an attempt to stop Nick's nasty act, without having to audibly say it to him to stop but once the finger gets past the first half-inch mark, the clenching only starts to work counterproductively. In simpler words... beyond the half-inch mark, if one clenches or continues to clench the hole, instead of pushing out, only starts to pull in whatever is being pushed in. I didn't know that before and I realized it too late. Before I could catch my breath to tell him to stop, Nick had an entire finger up my ass.

I asked loudly, "Nick, what the fuck are you doing? Stop it!", keeping true to the fake prideful and prude character that I decided to maintain in front of my son.

Nick laughed softly and said, "... tell me you don't like it and I'll stop immediately."

I... I didn't tell him. 'Cause it felt so... good! And I wanted it. All these boys, they kept giving me experiences I never knew I wanted. As he moved his finger in and out, and in and out, along with a wiggly motion, I was in pleasure heaven. After enjoying this craziness for a while, I called out to Zoey and said, "Oh my god, Zoey, you should try this. This is so... good!"

Zoey replied, "What?! No!" keeping true to her fake charater portrayal, as well.

Matt who was behind Zoey said, "Hold on Mrs. Z"

Then, Matt just fell to his knees immediately and shoved his face into Zoey's ass crack. He gave her a nice rimming with his tongue. So much drool everywhere. I was kinda jealous that I didn't get that from Nick. Then, Matt squeezed his tongue as far up as possible into Zoey's hole. I could see Zoey's eyes twisting into her skull. It was amazing just to watch someone embrace that much pleasure.

And then the unthinkable happened. Matt stood up and said, "Fuck it."

Then he pushed his hard cock into Zoey's asshole. It just happened! Zoey screamed, "Maatt!" My heart stopped thinking that Zoey could be in genuine pain. I was about to jump off John even if it meant breaking his penis and run to Zoey's aid. But soon enough, Zoey slowly turned her head towards me.

Her eyes had become teary but she had the most gratifying smile I've ever seen on her face. She smiled wide to let me know that she was fine and was agreeable to what had happened. But our sons who were sitting on the couch behind us, couldn't have seen her facial confessions. I didn't know what to do. Holy shit, this bitch actually wanted what she got! I thought to myself.

Before I could think any further, I became a victim of pleasure myself. Upon seeing Matt, Nick pulled out his finger and stuffed his hard cock in my hole. Unlike loud-mouthed Zoey, I lost my voice instead. I squeezed John's arm and shoulders so much, I must have left nail marks on them.

Now, I felt what Zoey felt. And it... was... amazing! A little different, a little scary, a little breathtaking but it... was... un-fucking-real ! And I let it happen. Never have I imagined even having a plain threesome with my husband and someone else but here I was... having two penises inside me, in the most bizarre of manners and to top it all... my own son personally witnessing my sins.

Despite all this craziness and pleasure bonuses, Zoey and I did a fantastic job of consistently keeping up the facade in front of our sons, that we were only condoning the transgressions committed by the boys; and not doing any of it with inherent desire.

Zoey cried out, "Chase! Chase! Look at what your friends are doing!"

I joined in yelling, "Rule two, Kyle! Rule two! Do something!"

Every time we faked our denials, the situation only felt more intense.

Our sons didn’t move or say a word, all the while. Zoey and I loved the double penetration so much that sometimes we did moan loudly and involuntarily held our asses wide apart. This made the boys only pump harder. The DP-ing went on for some glorious minutes and the boys were ready to cum.

As soon as the boys pulled out, Zoey and I quickly got on our feet, bent over, sucked them off and swallowed every little bit of cum the boys had to spare. It was funny as their bodies shivered and their dicks fizzled out. As Zoey and I wiped off our lips and prepared to move on, hoping that the night was finally over, we noticed something.

Chase and Kyle who were sitting in the far away couch, were stroking their hard cocks. I didn't expect that in the least bit. Zoey and I looked at each other and back at our sons. We thought our sons would have been disgusted with what they had witnessed. We gestured, What the hell?, with our faces and hands.

And Chase responded, "Well... all that madness we saw now, really turned us on. We thought we were done for the night but… we couldn't help it when we saw the both of you enjoy it so much. We thought we would cum when the rest of guys did but... we... we can't make it go away ourselves... Do you mind helping us out, real quick?"

Chase was so cute when he asked that question. Besides, it was only fair after what we did with the rest of the boys. I instinctively responded with a smile and said, "Of course, dear."

Zoey said, "Alright... come on up here, boys."

Chase walked towards me and Kyle walked towards Zoey. We were impressed that the boys still remembered Rule three, especially since Rule one and two were long forgotten. We both laid on our backs on the table, right next to each other. Once the boys came close enough, we wrapped our legs around their waists and got ready to give them a classic missionary finish. We were too exhausted to do anything else, anyway. But little did we expect what was about to happen next.

Chase muttered, "Um... Mrs. J, you'd know that we've all already did it from the front and the back. So... Kyle and I were wondering if we could try it sideways just for this last part? You guys really don't have to do anything more than you would in this position.", as Chase pointed to our missionary position.

I responded, "Um... hehe, well you see, Cha-"

Before I could finish my words, yet again, Chase just grabbed my thighs and turned me to lay on my right side, with my left leg over his shoulder and my right leg between his legs. The way he handled me, it was with such distasteful authority. The repeated and continuous mistreatment, it was utterly arrogant and... and... I liked it. I allowed it. It turned me on, yet again.

As soon as Chase turned me, Kyle did the same to Zoey, turning her to lay on her left side. I was sure Zoey felt the same way I did. At the end of it, Zoey and I were facing each other with only inches of air separating both our faces and bodies. Damn... this was something different. I could feel the heat from Zoey's sweaty body. Both boys quickly stuffed us with their hard members.

They gave it to us with much speed and intensity. I guessed that their pleasure nerves were numbed considerably since they just came some time ago. The faster they moved, the more bounce our breasts had. Since Zoey and I laid so close, we couldn't look anywhere else but at each other's faces and into each other's eyes. That and the fact that our breasts were often bumping into and rubbing against each other's from the bounces, put us in an inexplicable position of both pleasure and embarrassment.

I would not have guessed that our boys had planned this, until Chase ran his mouth saying, "Mom, I saw you check out your dear friend Jenny, when she was dropping her clothes."

Zoey said sternly, "Chase... what are you talking about? Just concentrate on what you're doing and get it over with."

"Well, it looks like we need more help, mom."

"So? What do you expect us to do about it?"

Dicksucker08
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dicksucker08

"You know... none of us will judge either of you, if you want to just lean in a bit and have a taste of what you've been drooling over since the beginning of this evening."

"Chase!" exclaimed Zoey.

Kyle added, "Please mom. It will really help us finish faster. What do you have to lose? She's not a stranger."

Zoey and I looked at each other in complete shock. But I won't lie, maybe I would have tried this with her myself, in a more private setting, if I didn't get a chance that night, especially after having checked out each other's bare selves. I'm not a lesbian and I'm not a bisexual but after that moment, I was beginning to wonder where my orientations truly lay. Zoey was a hot mom. And... I told myself that I would do anything for my son. I thought to myself, Fuck it, and I slowly graced a smile. Zoey mirrored me.

We started to kiss. Wow, she was good. A woman's lips were something else. Our hands explored every inch of the other's body. When we both started to rub our clits with our fingers, the dicks stopped being as appealing as they were a moment ago. As women, we both knew what exactly to do when it came to 'clitoral pleasuring.' We went all the way and in minutes, we both came together. It was glorious. As sanity and eyesight returned to us, we both realized that our boys were still at it and there was no sign of release any time soon.

When I turned my head and looked at Chase, I was shocked to see that Chase, although inside of me, had his eyes completely fixated on Zoey. It seemed like he was trying to memorize every inch of her body. He was looking at her perfect breasts, sweaty skin and her cum-saturated, hubby-cheating pussy.

And then I noticed that Kyle was doing the same to me. What the hell was going on?, I thought to myself....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DonnaTurner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments