Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Shower with Daddy - Part 3 of 3 (Chapters 6 - 7 & Epilogue)

"What happens when Ellen walks in on her husband and daughter having sex?"

64
16 Comments 16
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Ellen, Sarah's mom, walks out on her husband and daughter after she catches him balls-deep in their daughter. Sarah and her daddy have explosive sex the next few days and Sarah discovers the joy that a prostrate massage gives him. But after Ellen agrees to come home and talk with her husband and daughter, she is early and catches them having sex once again. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They had made love expecting to finish before Ellen got home. How will she react and if she's even willing to share her husband, how will that work when they both want him for themselves?"

Chapter 6

It took a few days to calm Mom down enough to talk. When she’d caught us, we both quickly sat up and looked around for something to cover up with, but we’d kicked the comforter, top sheet, and pillows off the bed. Daddy grabbed the towel I’d used that morning and handed it to me, then he went to Mom and tried to hug her, but she wasn’t having it.

“Don’t touch me!” she yelled.

“Honey, I can explain if you’ll just listen,” he’d said with his hands up like he was surrendering.

“Explain what? How you’re fucking our daughter behind my back? How long has this shit been going on right under my nose?”

“Just today, hon,” he responded but she interrupted him.

“Don’t call me ‘hon’ and put some clothes on.”

“Why?” he’d asked her. “You and I used to walk around naked all the time and obviously Sarah’s seen my cock, so why should I bother? And you don’t even want sex as much as I do. You’re lucky I haven’t cheated on you before!”

I knew that wasn’t the most appropriate time for me to notice how sexy my Daddy looked naked with a flaccid dick hanging heavily over his balls, but I did notice. I noticed so well that I tuned out the rest of the argument happening right in front of me. I was already getting wet again and plotting how I could get Daddy alone. I already needed him inside me again.

I was startled out of my thoughts by a door slamming. “And burn those fucking sheets!” Mom yelled on the other side of the door as she moved down the hall. Daddy and I were just looking at each other in shock when the front door slammed. I climbed off the bed, walked over to Daddy, and dropped to my knees.

“Where’s she going?” I asked him as I took hold of his rapidly hardening dick in my hand and leaned forward.

“Didn’t you hear her just a few minutes ago?” he replied as I licked his slit. He shuddered and widened his stance, and I took him deep in my mouth and ran my tongue over the ridge under his crown, then gently sucked. “Oh, fuck, baby. That’s so good,” he said, then ran his fingers through my hair before gripping my head and gently thrusting into my mouth. “She’s going to stay with her sister for a while.”

I could only mumble with a mouth full of cock, but I was happy to have Daddy to myself. I could feel bad for Mom later, I told myself. I tasted his salty pre-cum and I sucked harder, sliding my hand up and down the base. He was breathing faster now and groaning. I cupped his balls and felt them get tighter and I knew he was getting close.

I pulled my mouth back and began to lightly suck on his glans and he grunted and cursed. I tongued the underside of his shaft as I continued to stroke him, then moved my tongue over his tip. He grunted again and began to pant.

I alternated flicking my tongue over his tip to capture the pre-cum leaking out and licking and sucking on the ridge underneath his head. I’d never been this turned on from giving a blow job. I felt like I could cum without even touching myself. His grip tightened in my hair on either side of my head as he began to thrust harder into my mouth.

I pulled off of him and dropped my hand from his cock to run my index and middle finger over his piss hole to gather the pre-cum that was now streaming freely from it. I reached between his legs feeling for his taint with my index finger and when he moaned, and I positioned my middle finger over his puckered hole and rubbed circles around his tight entrance, gradually increasing the pressure. His hips tilted towards me and the second I felt his anus begin to relax, I slid my finger into him, and he gasped.

I wiggled my finger and pushed in a little further, feeling for his prostate, and his head dropped forward as he groaned and rhythmically moved his hips. He grabbed my shoulders for balance and slowly sank to his knees in front of me.

“More,” he whispered hoarsely and spread his legs to give me easier access. I pushed my finger in deeper and touched something firm. “I love having my ass fucked,” he moaned and rolled his hips so that my finger went even deeper. “Please…that’s it…please, baby…fuck my ass with your finger. Ohhhhh, deeper, please,” he softly begged. He left one hand on my shoulder and gripped his cock around the base with his other, and I knew from porn and erotica that he was trying to hold off ejaculating.

I pressed lightly against that firmness that I was pretty sure was his prostate and then let him move so he controlled the depth, speed, and intensity of the stimulation. He slowly fucked my finger with his asshole, softly grunting, and his dick began to get darker and more swollen, likely from how hard he was squeezing it.

It was an uncomfortable position for me, but I loved making him lose control. He let go of his dick so he could clutch my shoulders with both hands as he fucked himself on my finger. His butt moved forwards and backwards faster and his heavy panting and frequent grunts told me he was getting close again, which was good because my right hand was starting to cramp.

 “Put another finger in,” he said, and I pulled out my middle finger, but I did better than just two. I held four fingers together and could feel him bearing down to open up for me as I pushed in almost to my palm. He groaned as he bounced harder until my hand was inside him up to my thumb, then his entire body tensed up, preparing to cum.

“You can cum in my mouth if you want, but there better be more of that for me,” I said. “Otherwise, how will you fuck your baby into me?” That did it.

 “Aggghhh!” he shouted and pushed me onto my back, dislodging my fingers. He clambered between my legs and forced his cock deep into me, his body heavy on mine. He immediately began thrusting frenziedly, violently, for probably ten or so seconds before he lifted me as he sat back on his heels and pulled me down hard onto his cock. He froze, groaning, as he threw his head back. He was so deep, it was almost painful, and I could feel him spurting his seed into my cervix. After the last jet of cum, he fell forward and collapsed on top of me, panting.

“Sorry I came so fast, but I promise I’m gonna eat your pussy like it’s my last meal,” he murmured into my ear.

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Daddy. Look at you, you can’t even move right now,” I teased.

“Give me about fifteen minutes, baby,” he said and softly laughed. A few minutes later, he raised his head and looked at me. “Sarah, I need to piss but I can’t get up yet.”

I knew what he was asking and realized I didn’t mind. In fact, it kind of turned me on.

“Go on, Daddy. These sheets are already crusty, and Mom said to burn them anyway,” I joked.

“Oh, baby,” he moaned, then I felt his stream of urine gushing in me so strongly that almost immediately, it began running back out. His eyes fluttered shut with the pleasure of release, then he dipped his head and kissed me deeply as he emptied his bladder.

Well, instead of fifteen minutes, it took more like two hours before he recovered his energy. We stripped the bed and took a shower, and then he did lick my pussy like he was starved, so I couldn’t really complain when he’s that good at it.

 

Chapter 7

Daddy tried calling and texting Mom a lot over the next few days, but she didn’t take his calls or respond to his texts. I didn’t like it at first because I wanted all of his attention. And to be honest, I got all of his attention that weekend except for when he left voice messages and texted Mom, which didn’t take him away from me for very long. God, I was such a bitch at first.

But by Sunday night, after Daddy and I had gone at it almost non-stop for two days, I started to feel guilty. I put myself in my mom’s shoes and damn if I wasn’t a shitty daughter for trying to steal her husband. I really did love her, and she was an excellent mom. I’d just picked up on her jealousy and it made my competitive, but she was right to be jealous because I’d been flirting with my dad for a few years. If someone started flirting with my daddy now, I’d rip their eyes out. So, yeah, I get it.

 I had even more time to think when Daddy had to work and I came up with a few options for Mom, if she’d ever even talk to us again. So, on Wednesday morning I called Mom and she actually picked up for me. We had a really long, but productive talk, and she agreed to come home that evening and talk it out with us. I’d apologized and asked her to think about sharing Dad.

When I told Daddy on his lunch break, he was so happy that he bent me over the kitchen table and fucked me silly. But when he finished work for the day, his mood was more somber. He took my hand and led me to his bed where he made love to me for over an hour. It was gentle, sweet, and beautiful.

Daddy was on top of me between my legs and had just started to cum inside me when I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. I tensed up when I realized it was Mom, back home earlier than when she’d told me, but Daddy didn’t notice. He was still pushing into me and ejaculating when he began kissing me and then just for a few minutes, I forgot about Mom until she cleared her throat right next to us.

“You two can’t even go a couple of hours without fucking while you’re waiting for me to come home?” she asked sarcastically, but not in a rage like Saturday. Daddy jerked, startled to hear her voice, and pulled out, his cock still hard and dripping semen.

“Jesus, Ellen! What the fuck, woman?” he yelled as he stood up and Mom just shook her head. Me? I stayed right where I was to watch the show, legs spread, with Daddy’s cum running out of me and onto the sheet.

He stepped in front of Mom, used his index finger to lift her chin, and kissed her. I felt a twinge of jealousy but reminded myself that they were married, and his priority should be Mom. They kissed for a few moments before he stepped back and pulled her dress up over her head. I wondered if I should leave them alone but figured he’d tell me to get out if that’s what he wanted and in the meantime, I wanted to watch them.

“I’m glad you’re home, sweetheart. I missed you,” he told her softly as he unhooked her bra and pulled her panties down to her ankles. I knew Mom was beautiful (after all, we looked alike) and in good shape, but this is the first time I really looked at her in a sexual manner and damn, she was hot herself! No wonder Daddy was crazy about her.

“I missed you, too,” she whispered as she toed off her sandals and stepped out of her panties. Daddy picked her up and set her on the bed next to me before he settled between her legs and began licking her pussy. She was shaved like I was, and I rolled onto my side and propped my head on my hand to watch Daddy eat her pussy out.

 As I watched Daddy devour Mom, I tentatively reached out and cupped her breast. She turned her head towards me and smiled and I smiled back. Emboldened, I sat up and leaned over to suck her left nipple as I squeezed her other breast. Her fingertips massaged my scalp for a few moments before she gripped my hair, sucked in a deep breath, and arched her back. She was cumming while Daddy and I pleasured her!

“Come here, baby,” she told me and pulled me towards her. We kissed like lovers for a few minutes, and it was surprisingly nice kissing another woman. It was a much softer and sweeter kiss compared to a man, but just as arousing.

LeenaBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeenaBrownn

Daddy rose to his knees and then I felt Daddy’s hands grip my waist and lift me up. He turned me so I was straddling Mom but facing him. He pushed me down until I laid flat on top of her and shoved his cock into my mouth.

As I sucked on him, Mom pulled on my hips until my pussy was in front of her and began to lick Daddy’s cum out of me before turning her attention to my clit. Turns out Mom can eat pussy just as good as Daddy!

I had just begun to climax when Daddy pulled his cock from my mouth and shoved it into Mom’s pussy. She continued to gently lick me through my orgasm, but I wanted her to feel Daddy without distractions, so I lifted my hips so that I was just out of her reach. I loved smelling Mom’s arousal as I watched his cock piston in and out of her from my view just a few inches away. There was so much cream from Mom that it was easy to wet my finger and rub her swollen clit. I watched as her legs began to tremble just before she came.

Ass play with Daddy had really turned me on, so I scrambled off the bed and climbed back on behind him and palmed his ass. He knew what I wanted and paused to push Mom’s legs flat so he could straddle her thighs and I could straddle her calves. Daddy was completely open to me in this position and I took a few seconds just to watch his anus flex with his movement. It was like his puckered hole was winking at me and I couldn’t resist.

“Hold still, Daddy,” I told him and when he stopped thrusting, I spread his ass cheeks apart with my thumbs. I leaned in and licked all around his hole and could feel his anus contracting under my tongue as he moaned. He tasted sweaty, salty, and musky and I couldn’t get enough. I tried pushing my tongue in, but he was still too tight. I gathered some of the cream from where his cock was inside Mom’s pussy and rubbed it around his hole. Then I ran my right middle and forefinger up and down his cock for more lubrication and slowly worked my fingers into his ass. As soon as I twisted my fingers, I felt him bear down, and I was suddenly in almost to the palm of my hand. I slowly pulled out about halfway, then pushed back in, feeling for his prostrate. As soon as I found that gland, I pressed down, and he grunted. I’d watched enough porn to know that some men could come from just a prostrate massage.

I cupped his heavy balls with my left hand while I fucked him with my right. I only moved in and out a couple of inches each time as I twisted my fingers, making sure I never lost contact with his prostrate gland. By this time, Daddy had dropped his head forward and began pushing back into my hand. I sped up and several thrusts later, his balls began tightening in my left hand. I kept the pace and within seconds, his balls pulled up, he grunted loudly, and his anus convulsed hard around my fingers. His balls were contracting rhythmically in time with his rectum squeezing my fingers and I knew he was cumming hard. I was so wet now that I felt my nectar dripping down my legs.

“Goddamn, Sarah,” Daddy muttered when the contractions slowed. I gently drew my fingers out and was pleased to see that he was slightly gaping. He moaned as I french-kissed his anus, licking up his delicious juices. He slowly pulled out of Mom and I tugged his cock down until I lick both of their cum off it. When I let go, Daddy and I collapsed on either side of Mom, happily sated. Well, I wasn’t quite sated, but I wasn’t going to be selfish. Go me!

Mom had fallen asleep, so I went to cuddle with Daddy. After about ten minutes, he kissed my forehead, then lifted my chin to look at him.

“Do you know what I need to do, baby girl?” he asked quietly, and I nodded. I moved between his legs, balanced my weight on my left arm, and with my right hand, I lifted his flaccid penis towards me. As soon as my lips closed over it, his cock twitched, then a stream of warm urine hit the back of my throat. I gagged a little before I was able to swallow fast enough to drink everything. My gulps were loud and Daddy liked me drinking his piss because his cock began to swell in my mouth. When his bladder was empty, I crawled up his body and kissed him so he could taste himself.

He pulled his mouth from mind. “Do you have to pee?” he asked me.

“Not yet, Daddy,” I responded.

“When you do,” he said, “I want you squat over my face so I can drink it, okay, baby girl.”

“I will, I promise,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by lifetooshort4bs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments