Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Paul-Chapter 2

0
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The secret games/sexual escapades between Matt and me continued everyday when mom and Uncle Paul left for work. Matt had less than a month left before he was supposed to return to Columbia University, so I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him. I clung on to his every move. If he said he was going to the store, I was right behind him. If he went to play basketball down the street, I was on the sidelines. If he went to the bathroom, I was there watching him piss.

After a while, I could tell that Matt was starting to feel some way about me following him everywhere. I could sense a little attitude change, so I asked Matt if anything was wrong. "Of course not Tony. I just started to pull away a little because I didn't want to get hooked on fucking that ass. You know I only have a few weeks left before I have to leave," said Matt. He placed his hand on my shoulder, and continued to speak. "And I don't want you getting hooked on this good dick. Once I leave you might be trying to hop on a train to come to New York just to get some," he said. We both burst into laughter and broke the tension.

"Your dick is not that good for me to be going all the way up to New York,” I said.

Matt grabbed his dick through his shorts. "Oh it's not. Bring that ass over here," he said playfully. Matt flipped me over right there on the couch and started to lick my ass. That sensation sent chills throughout my whole body. I've never felt this type of pleasure in my life. "You ready to let me slide in that ass," he asked. Without answering, I assumed the position and let him enter me from behind. It became easier each time I had his thick ten-inch dick inside of me. I let him use me as his fuck toy and enjoyed every minute of it. "You are so special to me. This is the best sex I've ever had,” Matt whispered in my ear. It did make me feel special to know that I was able to give him pleasure, especially since I'm sure he's fucked plenty of girls before.

Matt was stroking this ass so damn good until we heard a car pull into the driveway. It was only one o’clock in the afternoon, so mom and Uncle Paul should be at work. We scrambled to put on our clothing and see who was in the driveway. Damn, it was uncle Paul. Thank God we were able to get fully dressed before uncle Paul walked inside the house. He let us know that he came home early today because he was tired at work. “Y’all boys been home all day doing nothing, while I was hard at work. If somebody doesn’t pick up that jar of Vaseline from the middle of the floor, I’m going to put my foot in somebody’s ass. Y’all are not going to sit around all day junking up the house. I’m going upstairs to take a nap,” he said.

While Uncle Paul was taking a nap, Matt changed into some shorts and a wife beater. His shorts stopped just a little above his knee and fit him like a glove. You could see every print and curve, as if he were standing in front of you with nothing on. His wife beater was just as transparent. "Where are you going Matt?" I asked. He told me that he was going to be hanging out with some friends from back in high school today after he finished playing basketball. I wanted to ask if I could come along, but I did not want to be a pest. After all, we did spend everyday together for the last week and he hasn't seen any of his friends from high school since he's been home. And besides, I don't think a bunch of twenty two year olds would want to hang out with an eighteen year old. I just told him to have fun with his friends and watched as my secret lover/cousin left the house.

I sat on the couch bored, watching television for a couple hours. Nothing comes on television during the day in the summer. I watched reruns of Family Matters and Full House, until I couldn't take it anymore and decided to just play Grand Theft Auto. I don't know about most people, but when I play games I totally get into it. Yelling at the screen, jumping around with controller in hand. I guess I must have been a little louder than I thought because uncle Paul emerged from his bedroom with a look of annoyance on his face. He was wiping his eyes and asking what was going on downstairs and why was I so loud. There he was, wearing a robe with no shirt and just a pair of white boxers underneath.

Once he made it to the living room he realized and just chuckled to himself. "I thought people were arguing or fighting down here, but it's just you playing that damn game,” he said. I looked over at Uncle Paul and apologized for being so loud and waking him. During my apology, I got on my knees in front of him and asked him to forgive me for waking him up. I also asked him not mention this to my mom. He said that it was no problem and explained that mom would not be coming home tonight. He said that she and my father were going to work on their relationship at home. I don't know how I felt about that. On the one hand I was glad because I wanted my family back together, back in our home. But on the other hand, I was afraid of what might happen if mom and dad started arguing again and nobody else was around. Dad had pushed her when I was in the house, there was no telling what else he may do if it were just those two.

Uncle Paul could sense that I was a little uneasy due to the news he just shared. "Hey Tony, don't worry about your mom. She is a big girl and she has my number on speed dial if she needs me to pick her up at any time. While sis is gone, I thought just us boys could hang out and do something fun tonight," he suggested. Hearing that did ease my mind and actually made me feel kind of excited to hang out with just the guys. "What would you like us guys to do tonight?" he asked.

I wanted to say 'fuck me', but of course I didn't want uncle Paul knowing my secret or Matt's secret. I said that we could think of something fun to do. "What time is the old man's curfew," I joked.

"I'll show you an old man Tony," he said, right before picking me up and putting me over his head. I didn't know that he was so strong. I stood at about five feet nine inches, and weighed about one hundred fifty pounds, so I was no lightweight. I was dangling in the air above his head as if I were some ragdoll. He held me up with one hand palming the top of my back and the other palming my ass.

"Wow, you aren't as old and weak as I thought,” I joked. He put me down and I almost died. I noticed that in the midst of him picking me up, his dick had fallen through the hole of his boxers. His dick was soft, but still as thick as his sons and about seven inches long. That meant that his dick was probably the biggest dick I've seen to date. I can only image how big it gets once he is fully erect.

"Oops my little man popped out.

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

Back in the cave," joked Uncle Paul. Oh God, I hope he didn't catch me staring too hard, I thought to myself.

*** 

Uncle Paul picked me back up and held me above his head again, after he "put his little man back into the cave". "Tell me how strong I am. I want to hear you say Uncle Paul is not an old man and he is the strongest man in the world," he commanded. I wouldn't say a word. "Oh you don't want to talk huh,” he said.

He flipped me in the air, so I was no longer on my back looking towards the ceiling. I was now in the air facing the floor. This time one of his hands was placed at the top of my chest and the other was in my crotch area. "I am not going to put you down until you tell me that I am not an old man and that I am the strongest man in the world," he said.

I felt myself starting to get aroused so I told him what he wanted to hear so he could put me down. I didn't want him to feel my growing boner. I guess it was too late. "Damn Tony, I guess a little fellow was getting excited. It’s natural so don’t worry. When I was in my teens, my little man would get hard if the wind blew. And at the most random times, like just sitting in class, or just walking down the street. That's all normal," he assured me.

He put me down and then told me to be showered and ready by six o’clock for boy’s night out. I just looked at him like a deer in headlights. Did he know my secret? Did he think I got hard because I was sexually aroused? Did he know how much I loved his son? A thousand thoughts ran through my head, so I just said ok and ran upstairs to Matt's bedroom.

I picked out one of the new outfits I bought for my birthday. Tonight I was going to wear a fresh pair of Levi jeans and a nice button-down shirt from GAP. I even picked out a pair of my brand new bikini briefs. It’s not everyday that I get to have a guys night out.

At around a half past five, I hopped in the shower so that I could be ready by six. While I was in the shower Uncle Paul knocked on the door and asked if he could come in and take a piss. I was already in the shower behind the shower curtain so I told him of course he could. While he was pissing, I pulled the shower curtain back just enough to be able to catch a glimpse of that monster he calls "little man". A solid stream of piss flowed from that beautiful dick for what seemed like minutes.

When he was almost finished and shaking his dick off, I made sure to close the curtain back and continue showering. I was so turned on by what I had just seen that I started to jerk my dick. I squirted a hand full of liquid Dove soap onto my penis and began to fantasize about my uncle. I fantasized that he would rip open this shower curtain and begin to eat my ass like Matt had done earlier. He would eat this ass until I begged him to switch out his tongue for his long thick dick. Uncle Paul would tell me how good I make him feel, while banging me against the bathroom sink. I continued to jerk my dick faster and faster as I imagined Uncle Paul was yelling for me to get ready to take his load in my ass. I shot cum all over the shower as my fantasizing came to an end. I've never had such an intense orgasm before.

I got out of the shower and got dressed, barely making the six o’clock deadline Uncle Paul gave me. When I got downstairs, Uncle Paul was dressed and standing in the kitchen waiting for me. He had on a pair of dark blue jeans that looked like they were made especially for him, hugging his thighs and ass just right. The top three buttons of his plain white shirt were undone, so you could see his chest hair as well as part of his chest. To complete his outfit, he wore a pair of size thirteen brown Doc Martin loafers. "I have some good news and some bad news Tony. What do you want to hear first," he asked. I asked to hear the good news first. "We are going to have a great night and do whatever you want," he said.

I was puzzled as to what the bad news could be. "The bad news is that Matt won't be joining us tonight. He is still hanging out with some of his friends from high school. He’ll be home later tonight," uncle Paul shared. I was a little upset because I love being around Matt and I was expecting all three of us to hang out tonight. I didn't want Uncle Paul to sense my disappointment.

"That’s okay. I guess it's me and the old man tonight," I joked. He playfully hit me with a few jabs in my stomach and said that we need to decide what to do tonight.

“Did you want to invite your friend Josh to come with us since Matt can’t make it?” asked Unc. Since I had an opportunity to have Unc all to myself, I lied and told Unc that Josh was out of town. We threw out a few ideas, and eventually settled on going to the movies to see the new Batman movie.

On the ride to the theater Uncle Paul made small talk. "So how are the girls treating you at school. You're a nice looking young man, so I'm sure they are kicking down the door to get to you," he said. I told him that I am just focused on school right now, and I'm now paying these nasty girls any mind. Truth is that as I got older I was starting to find girls less attractive and beginning to focus my attention on the guys at school. Especially during gym class, I would watch the other boys get dressed in the locker room, and try to catch a glimpse of their package while they weren't looking. I would even check out the attractive male teachers during class; watching their crotch area, hoping to see a dick print.

"How about you Uncle Paul. How are the ladies treating you?" I asked, trying to get the attention away from me. He said that he was dating one lady, but that things weren't too serious at this time. "How come you haven't brought her to the house Uncle Paul?"

"I've only known her for about a month. She could be a crazy stalker for all I know," he said. I agreed with him. Before we knew it we had made it to our destination. He purchased two movie tickets and a huge tub of popcorn for us. Uncle Paul led us into theater number four and found us a seat in the back row. He sat down first and then I took a seat, leaving an empty chair between us. "Why did you sit over there?" he asked.

"I didn't want to break man code and sit right next to you," I said. He told me to bring my narrow behind over to the seat next to him. "How are we suppose to share popcorn with you sitting way down there?" he said. I moved into the seat next to him and waited for the movie to begin.

***

*Follow me on Twitter @AuthorTyThomas

*Leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story

-Ty Thomas

Published 
Written by Ty_Thomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors