Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle Jim's Birthday Present

"Every sound that could be connected with sex was prevalent in that room. She was in orgasmic heaven."

14
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Quite a birthday present from Uncle Jim!"

The adventure of a lifetime, that was what she wanted to do. Go on the adventure of a lifetime. Men, dancing, booze, exotic places, easy work and no parents, and most of all, men.  She had just turned sixteen and had gotten a ticket to wherever she wanted to go from her Uncle Jim who said he would chaperone if her parents thought she needed one.

They said yes. So she and Uncle Jim, who was in his forties, had their heads together pouring through the atlas trying to decide which country they wanted to go to and for how long. They knew it had to be tropical first off. Beaches were important because she loved to swim and Uncle Jim surfed. They didn’t want Hawaii but a different country. Thailand seemed too far away and people in the Philippines spoke Tagalog. Mexico seemed like the best choice, they understood English fairly well. She had seven years of Spanish behind her. Uncle Jim had been there several times already and knew lots of people in a small town named Barra.

He called a local hotel he had stayed in that had kitchenettes and got a two-bedroom with a six-month excursion package. She and Mom went shopping for bathing suits, clothes and shoes. Uncle Jim got diving gear. He’d already set up Scuba lessons, as well as surfboards. He had made all the arrangements for dining out at the hotel. Everybody was so happy, especially her parents who were ready for a break from their rambunctious teen.  

The day arrived, off they went on their adventure. Uncle Jim treated her like one of his high-class girlfriends which she just sucked up by hanging on his arm and concentrating on his every word. She fell asleep on the plane. Halfway through the flight, she woke to Uncle Jim’s fingers between her legs massaging her pussy. She knew her nipples were showing hard through her light gauzy blouse. She was on the verge of coming so she relaxed and let his fingers slide in deeper. As she came, she jerked and spasmed and put her hand on his penis and pulled and massaged it. He came as well which just delighted her.

She pretended to still be asleep and ground down harder on his fingers and he slid in farther and massaged her clitty till she jerked and spasmed and groaned and came again and again. It was a good thing he had ordered twin seats with a curtain around them since they were flying straight into Manzanillo from New York. They had nine hours that he could give her one orgasm after another. She finally pulled out his penis and began to slide it in and out of her mouth swallowing deeply when he came prodigiously down her throat. 

She pulled off her panties and slid him deep inside her. Wiggling her ass up and down and back and forth faster and faster till they both exploded. Then he removed her buttons and sucked her titties as he fucked her even deeper. Then they french kissed as they exploded orgasmically all over the place. 

Uncle Jim had paid the stewardess to leave them alone so he knew they had nine hours of uninterrupted playtime. She guessed that after she fucked him sitting on his lap. She pulled his hands up to pull and twist her nipples and came immediately which caused him to blow again too. They were busy fucking the entire nine hours and had to hurry to redress before leaving the plane!   

They got to the hotel and checked in, put their things away and fucked again when they changed into their bathing suits. A swim sounded like a good idea, so off they went to the pool where her thong bikini was a big hit with the boy teens who were in the pool. She made a decision to rub up and down against each one of them and cause a hard-on which she would massage. She managed to do three of them. Then Uncle Jim got wise to what she was doing and told her to slow down a bit. He’d take her to a strip/sex club tonight where every one of her fantasies could be fulfilled. 

She asked if women were available as that was her biggest fantasy and Uncle Jim reached between her legs and said he guaranteed it. She leaned over so both her titties were showing and gave him a very deep french kiss and reached in his suit and pulled his cock hard. 

The boys backed off after they saw her with the much older man. She played with Uncle Jim, the rest of the swim, giving the boys many glances at her breasts and between her legs and laughed when they came. She rode Uncle Jim up and down and back and forth having orgasms as the boys watched and stroked themselves then she would drop her top off and on so they would come. 

After swimming, they went up and changed for dinner and she put on a very short full mini skirt and low cut blouse with a fancy bra, garter belt and no panties and thigh high stockings. Uncle Jim had on a fancy suit. They went to the hotel dining room and there were the boys from the pool who all drew in deep breaths as she walked by and flipped her skirt so they saw her ass.

She sat so she was directly across from them and spread her legs wide and put her fingers up so she was fingering herself causing her nipples to get very hard through her nippless bra and causing them all to get very hard and wiggle and come. They watched her finger herself and then Uncle Jim fingered her off and she pulled his penis to full ejaculation. The boys were coming right and left. She French kissed Uncle Jim and told him it was the best dinner she had ever been to. He told her to wait till she sees where they were going tonight. She would be too horny to contain herself.

He took her up to the room and got out a bag she hadn’t seen before and pulled out a nippless and crotchless teddy in bright lavender and a codpiece for himself in a matching lavender leather. Then matching lavender capes and thigh-high boots and matching masks with feathers. They walked through the lobby where the boys saw them. Her cape just happened to blow open so they all got a good look at her outfit and instantly, hard-ons raged. 

They got into a lavender limo and were whisked off to a party at the head sex lord in the area’s mansion. They were hugged and deep kissed upon entering the party by the host and his wife. Uncle Jim was a long-time friend and the wife was massaging Uncle Jim’s cock very hard as she could, frenching him extra so the host massaged her nipples and she massaged his cock as softly and sexily as she could. He came all over her hands. She got down on her knees and sucked him till he came again only this time really hard, jerking and spasming like crazy.

 “Well, it looks like you’ve brought the kind of baby my husband really loves, you rascal you, what a dog!” said the hostess whose name was Gloria. “I’ve got to have a go at her!”

“I was going to ask you to go with her, she especially asked to go with a woman as she’s never been with a woman before and I thought you would be the best possible choice,” Uncle Jim said. 

”Oh god, a virgin, let me at her, I can hardly wait to break somebody in, it’s been years. I can hardly wait. Oh god, I’m coming!” Uncle Jim pushed his cock deep inside her and she rocked back and forth and had several orgasms.

The host took her hand and was getting ready to take her to a private room when his wife grabbed her hands and said ”Oh no big boy, I get this tasty little treat tonight, I’ve been waiting for her ever since Jim described her to me.” She grabbed her hands and led her off to a private room.

Uncle Jim winked at the host and after they left explained his wife was getting to break the little girl into the joys of cunnilingus with a woman and strap-ons and all the other sexy female fun.

She was surprised and horny and embarrassed but went along to a wonderful pink room where Gloria softly laid her back on the bed and began French kissing and massaging her breasts. Then suckling her breasts as she massaged Gloria's wonderful breasts. Gloria kissed down her abdomen getting closer and closer to her pussy and finger fucking her slowly, starting very shallow and getting deeper and deeper as she was coming closer and closer to coming and spreading her legs further and further apart. 

Then Gloria began cunnilingus and did a very professional job of making sure she was stimulated deeply and hard especially on her hungry and horny clitty which jerked and spasmed and came over and over and over.  Gloria spent hours pleasuring her and teaching her how to pleasure a woman. They were both in orgasmic heaven with so much energy spent on one orgasm after another.

When they finally left the room, she found Uncle Jim and deep fucked him and French kissed him as he pushed in as hard as possible, twisted her nipples and frenched her back. “Did you like my little surprise for you, baby?” he asked her as she fucked him deeply into another orgasm.

“Oh god yes, Uncle Jim, I’ll never be able to repay you for this evening,” she exclaimed. “No worries, my darling, I never expected you to repay me just enjoy the hell out of yourself and fuck like crazy!" 

“Oh boy, now the only thing I have left to do is gang bang those boys!” she said laughing.

“I can arrange it if it’s what you really want, baby,” he said. “Oh yes, please!” she said as she came. “Okay!” As he came.

Gloria came over and suggested the four of them go into a private room and have some four-way fun and she was just thrilled and pulled the men by their penises as Gloria led the way. By the time they got to the room, she was sucking both the men with Gloria and soon they were both coming hard and fast and the girls turned over and performed cunnilingus on each other as the men stroked themselves to full extension and then plunged themselves deep into the girls to fuck and be sucked.  

It was a very noisy and horny situation for them all. Her youth and teenie body had all the adults in a very horny mood which she showed off and kept them hungering for more.

She was able to come over and over so they spent plenty of time fellating and fucking her as they could. She turned them on so much they were soon at the stage of exhaustion and decided they needed a nap.   

She went out on her own to see what fun she could find. That didn’t take too long as there were several men and women in the lounge with either obvious hard-ons or hard nipples or that were definitely looking for someone to fuck. When she walked in and went to the bar and ordered a 7up, the bartender gave her a Shirley Temple with a cherry on top.  She took the stem and turned it into a knot and gave it back to him as his hard-on grew.

“For later,” she said and he smiled.

”Sounds good to me,“ he replied and fondled her nipples which instantly got hard for him as he got even harder for her.

“Don’t you get a break or something?” she asked and he called in a sub as she pulled his hands and led him to a private room where she discovered his cock was a grand fifteen incher.

She sucked it to full stature and then laid him back and slowly worked him deep inside her as he pinched and twisted her nipples and French kissed her.

“Oh god, oh god,” she cried out as she accommodated his huge wide prick in and out and in and out, deeper and deeper. She had never felt anything so large inside her, rubbing her clitty. She luxuriated in it. Massaged it hard against her clitty getting all the joy out of it she could. “Deeper, deeper, twist it, slide it hard against my begging clitty, oh god I am going to faint it feels so so good!” 

She was so turned on she could hardly stand it and kept having one orgasm after another. Uncle Jim came in and said he figured she’d find the bartender, as she sucked and squealed with joy and slid his penis in her mouth as the bartender kept fucking her over and over, deeper and deeper.

Uncle Jim watched as the bartender’s huge prick slid in her deeper and deeper and got more and more turned on until he was coming over and over until he didn’t have a drop left. He started licking her very vigorously until she said she had to take a break. They were both glad as they were both fucked out. 

About that time, Gloria came in and offered to lick her. She thought that might just be the ticket to soothe her and, boy did it, and cause a major orgasm! They decided to go for a swim and then take a nap before dinner so they could stay up real late tonight for the club they were going to. They would meet at the hotel dining room after they changed into formal wear. 

She went with Uncle Jim to their room and they spent about an hour French kissing and petting and after she couldn’t stand it any longer, she began to fellate him and he turned her around and returned the favor and when she had him on the jerking side of almost coming he turned her around and slowly slid her down his now very hard and eager cock. They rocked back and forth and up and down and came within seconds of one another. 

As he fondled her titties, she professed how much she loved him and twisted his nipples as he went harder and harder, deep inside her. She French kissed him and pinched his nipples and ground down on his now fully hard and ready-to-orgasm penis and rocked up and down, back and forth. This time they came simultaneously.

He fell back panting and crying, “I love you, darling, more than anyone in my entire life and then came again as she came too and french kissed him, then said, “I’m yours.” 

From there, their relationship changed, it was like that was the defining line where she became his lover rather than his niece. She started wearing sophisticated and sexy clothes and she couldn’t care less about the teen boys unless it was something Uncle could be a part of and get into. 

Gloria noticed it right away and took her on a shopping trip for appropriate clothes, especially the porn shop for undies and lingerie. “I can’t give you too many tips she said but you’ve chosen a tough man to hold on to, don’t let yourself get hurt. Leave your doors open for all opportunities. I loved your Uncle a long time ago and had to let go, don’t let it kill you if it happens to you, just move on and have a good time.” 

She listened carefully, then answered, “I am pretty sure  I know what you mean and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it but if it ends, I’ll make sure I have others to fall back on.” She twisted Gloria's nipples and gave her a deep French kiss. “You know I love you, don’t you?”

Gloria kissed her back and said, “I love you too, baby!” 

Gloria took her to a beauty shop for nails and hair and a bikini wax. “Wait, till Jim sees that,” she said, “he’ll come without even entering you!” she laughed and poked her. She laughed right along.

She was going to strip for him and try to make him come without entering her. So she put on one of her new sexy dresses and crotchless panties and nippless bra and had champagne all poured. 

She locked the door as he came in,  took his coat then removed his shirt and twisted his nipples as she watched his cock getting hard and she slid off his pants and sat him back in a recliner as she slid off his boxers and sucked his cock to full erection and edging on jerky coming when she stepped back and left him to stroke himself as she slowly and very sexily began to remove all of her clothes until she was down to her crotchless panties. She slid his stroked, now very hard and thick penis deep inside her and he sucked her nipples and she did a rocking, rolling, dancing mood which aroused him to the point where he clutched her nipples as he sucked them and she pressed him deep inside her and wiggled and leapt up and down and they both came simultaneously shaking, spasming, jerking and soaking the recliner completely. 

 “Oh my god,” he said over and over as he kept letting go with squirt after squirt. She kept jerking and spasming with one orgasm after another as she was deeply french kissing him and squeezing his cock with her Kegels,  She and Gloria had practiced on this after the shopping trip with many wonderful orgasms.

EvaMild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMild

She had never known about her kegel muscles before and was thrilled to learn about them and how to use them to enhance her and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by starlawitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments