Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ultimate Love.

"Life's always greener on the otherside"

57
12 Comments 12
16.5k Views 16.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words

So a lot has changed in my life over the past years. A few years ago I was a doting wife. Now I’m doing things with my own son I never thought a mother could do. A mother shouldn’t ever sleep or make love to their children, according to the law. A mother shouldn’t love a child more than any other child they have, but I couldn’t help thinking about how much I loved my own son more than my oldest daughter. My own son, the apple of my eye and the father of our new baby girl.

It was hard at first hiding who the father was. Rumors had hit our town about who the baby daddy was, everyone, guessing and judging. If only they knew my son had made me pregnant and given me the best gift in the world a new baby girl.

As I lay in bed relaxing while my son Ryan slept, I couldn’t help but smile knowing Grace was fast asleep. It was the perfect time to wake my beautiful son up with something he deserved by taking his cum down my throat. God, I hated swallowing my ex-husband's cum; now I couldn't get enough of it.

I slowly crept underneath the sheets like a hungry school girl and found what I was after. The most beautiful piece of cock, I've ever had in my mouth. It just happened to belong to my beloved son. My fingers slowly wrapped around his cock lightly pressing against it. I didn’t want to wake him until I had the chance to wrap my mouth around it.

So there I was, my fingers gliding up and down his cock ever so slightly as I kissed the tip of his cock. I couldn't help blowing a little air directly onto this sensitive cock just making sure he wasn’t awake before my lips opened up and slowly took his cock into my mouth. I wasn't really surprised at how quick his cock was growing in my mouth, but I wasn’t really sure if he was awake letting his mother suck his cock or just pretending to be sleeping while his mother sucked his cock. Either way, I didn’t actually care.

I started sucking his cock into my mouth inch by inch until I was halfway down. I could feel the veins in his cock bulge against my tongue as I started licking up and down his cock and wrapping my tongue around his shaft before sucking down onto his cock. I couldn't help sucking soft then hard, sending a pulsing sensation through his hard cock.

I continued doing this happily for a few minutes before I heard him moan in pleasure as I continued making him squirm. I could sense he was awake, but pretending he was asleep as I worked my magic.

Sucking his cock deeper into my mouth until I couldn't fit any more into my mouth, my tongue swirled and teased the base of his shaft as I felt my son press my face into his cock harder. I started to gag as I felt him try and force his cock further into my mouth. I felt the cool sensation of the first blast hit my throat as my son unloaded another shot of hot cum into my mouth.

It didn’t take me long to recover as I swallowed everything he had to offer. I couldn’t help smiling as I finished licking my lips and looking at my son, who was whispering. "Thank you, mum".

I just smiled and couldn't help myself from saying, "Still the best cum I've ever had and twice as good as your father."

After cleaning his cock completely, I sat up and rolled out the bed completely naked. That was another change that had happened since Rebecca had moved out and found her own apartment. We never had to wear clothes anymore, even when people knocked on the door. So there I stood, completely naked, my boobs slightly bigger after having Grace, which Ryan totally loved, and my body completely waxed just the way Ryan loved it.

As I went to walk out of the room towards the bathroom, my son slapped my bum with a hard slap, leaving a red hand print on my ass as he pulled me back towards him.

What he did next completely shocked me since I had our child. Ryan hadn’t sucked my nipples as they were full of milk and super sensitive, but for some reason, he decided to take one of my nipples and kiss it, and then he ran his tongue in circles around the nipple. I could feel his breath and my nipple started to ache as it was so hard. It was only then he took my nipple into his mouth and start sucking hard. I could feel the milk flowing through my body and into his mouth.

My body was tingling as my own son was stealing breast milk from his own daughter's mouth, without a care in the world. Suddenly I felt his fingers pressing against my clit as he rubbed and tapped against it while sucking my nipple.

I couldn’t hold out much longer as wave after wave of pleasure hit my body with so much force I was in heaven. The only problem was he knew it and suddenly stopped and my pleasure came crashing down.

I couldn't help looking at him, mad as he stopped sucking my nipple as well, wiping his mouth clean, but it was wasn’t before I caught my milk running down his mouth and trying to maintain my madness. It was too late, my short resolve was gone.

He leaned forward and kissed me straight on the lips as we locked in a passionate kiss. I could taste the faint taste of my breast milk in that kiss and I actually didn't mind it. We continued kissing for what seemed like ages but I could sense it was only for a few minutes. I couldn't help myself, I was totally lost and I broke our kiss and moaned, "Oh God, please, please I need to be fucked before Grace wakes up, please fuck me."

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

Unfortunately, Ryan had other ideas as he kissed me again quickly before our lips parted again, he began to kiss my neck and my tug on my earlobe with his teeth. I so desperately wanted his dick inside me.

Just as I felt like I was moving towards an orgasm, he began to move down my stomach with light kisses and bites. His hands replaced his mouth as both of our hands now moved over my tits. I gave way to his fingers strumming my nipples and felt him sliding further down my body, my hands reaching down and running my fingers through his hair as he continued his trail of kisses and bites.

His movements toward my pussy were agonizingly slow, and I was loving every delicious second of it. I would begin to feel an orgasm swell and then subside as he moved inch by inch, build and subside, build and subside. He knew exactly what he was doing and I made a mental note to myself that I wanted to do the same to him.

When his face finally was between my legs I could feel his hot breath on my clit his tongue snaked out and traced the outline on either side of my pussy. I felt myself trying to push my pussy into his face only to feel him pull back and give me small love bites on the inside of my thighs. I was going crazy.

"Eat me, baby," I said in some sort of low guttural tone that I don't ever remember having before. "I want you to eat mommy's pussy."

He moved his face back to my pussy and I felt one of his hands move from my nipple. I quickly replaced his hand with my own and pulled and tugged on my nipple for all it was worth. I now felt his breath directly on my pussy and I moved to try and jam my pussy in his face. Instead, he leaned down and, with the lightest touch that I have ever felt, flicked his tongue on my clit. It felt like an electric shock coursing through my entire body.

I threw my head back and simply said."Oh, fuuuuuck..."

Ryan's tongue ran up and down the lips of my pussy and every so often engaged my clit again. I could only imagine how hard it must have felt on his tongue, compared to the softness of my labia.

I felt him move a finger inside me as his tongue now zeroed in on my clit and he began to flick it back and forth quicker now. I was jamming my pussy against his face and I knew that I had to cum...

"Oh my god," I gasped. "Mommy's going to cum baby. Mommy's going to cum on your face."

He locked his lips around my clit and sucked in on it, rapidly moving his tongue back and forth and using his finger to scrape the upper walls of my vagina.

I groaned loudly. And came. This was no ordinary orgasm for me. In fact, I had only cum like this twice in my life and they were both years ago in my lesbian face of my life. I came so hard against his tongue that I actually squirted pussy juice onto his face, dripping down onto the floor. My eyes were closed and I swear that I could only see stars as wave after wave came over me.

As my orgasm began to subside, I pushed Ryan's face away my clit becomes incredibly sensitive immediately after I cum and pulled him toward me. I pulled his face to mine and we kissed long and hard.

I could taste myself all over his face and the only thing that I wanted at that moment was to feel his dick inside me. I needed to be fucked. Not made love to, but fucked.

"Baby I want you to fuck me... Now..." I ordered.

Suddenly Ryan was tossing me onto the bed and I angled my hips up and could feel the head of his swollen cock against my outer lips. With one motion, he pushed down into me. I moved my hips up and he was in me all the way to the hilt.

It was only then that I allowed myself to breathe again. Ryan began to move back and forth, in and out, of my pussy I couldn’t help the pleasure I was receiving. Ryan had gripped both sides of my hips as making sure he was fucking me for everything I was worth.

He was starting to ram my pussy so hard it actually hurt a little and he slipped out of me once before forcing his magnificent cock straight into my waiting pussy.

"God mom, that feels so fucking hot," he gasped. "Can you see how wet my dick is sliding in and out of your cunt?"

Course I actually couldn't because he had started pulling my hair and forcing my back to arch as he rammed into my pussy screaming.

"Oh, fuck mum, I'm so glad we have grace together".

All I could say in reply was.

"God baby, don't ever stop fucking me."

Ryan bent forward and kissed me again. A hard, wet kiss. A kiss that tasted like pussy. Both of us were having trouble breathing.

"I'm going to cum again Ryan." I gasped. "Cum with me. Cum inside mommy."

He rammed his dick in and out of me faster now and I could feel it swell inside me. My vaginal muscles tightened as well and as I felt the first spurts of his cum inside my pussy, I came as well.

My hands clenched at the bed as he completely emptied his cum deep inside of me. When he finished cumming, he collapsed on top of me, both of us sweating, panting, and completely spent.

 

Published 
Written by Kay46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments