Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare (The Family Reunion) Chapter Ten

"Lane wakes early and plays with her uncle"

48
11 Comments 11
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Janie woke with a yawn and a stretch the next morning. The other girls were still sleeping. She quietly made her way to the shower room and stood under the steaming stream. He hair dripped shampoo onto her shoulders and perky little breasts. The suds ran down her body in several soapy trails, meeting at the smooth shaven vee between her legs.

She hummed an old country song that stuck in her head. She rubbed her hands over her body as she thought about the previous evening. She still couldn’t believe she had fucked her twin brother. Her pussy was abuzz at the thought. She spent a little extra time rubbing the folds of her young pussy. Biting her lip as she thought about her brother's thick cock. One hand on the shower wall and her head hung down as she brought herself to climax. The water washed any evidence of her sin away.

After finishing her shower she dried and returned to her bunk to dress. The others sleep peacefully. Missy, naked as usual was face down. Her covers pulled above her waist, one foot pulled up by her knee. Her sweet little pussy was visible. She was actually sucking her thumb.

The twins oddly were sleeping together. Lacey, or was it, Stacey, Janie could hardly tell them apart, was spooning her sister. They were definitely the prettiest of her cousins. 

She pulled on a pair of terry short shorts. They were clingy and truthfully a little too small. Tying on a yellow bikini top she walked out of the cabin and up the trail to the main lodge. 

She eyed the breakfast buffet and took what she wanted and turned to find Uncle Scott sitting at a table with a newspaper and cup of coffee. She sat directly across from him and lightly kicked his shin. ”Hey Unc, hows it going?” she smiled.

He looked over his paper with a smile and said, “Oh, hey Janie, are you enjoying the reunion?”

”Like you wouldn't believe, ” she replied with a grin.

Her eyes were a little bloodshot, giving away her hangover. 

”You guys get a little tipsy last night?” Uncle Scott asked.

”Please don't tell my dad,” Janie pleaded, ”We were just having fun.”

Uncle Scott snickered and said, ”Don't worry, we all have our secrets.”

”Thanks, Unc, ”Janie replied, ”We took a bottle of vodka from the bar.” 

”Well, I guess that isn't too bad, ” Scott replied, ”You should have seen your dad and the others last night.”

”Why?” she asked, ”What did they do?”

"Let's just say, They wouldn't have even counted the bottles that they put away.”

”Didn't you join them?” Janie questioned.

”I really don't drink that much, ” he told her, ”Besides, I was the designated driver.”

”So, that's why you are up early, and they're all passed out, ” she grinned.

”Your dad didn't get too wasted, ” Scott informed her, ”He is more of a lap dance guy.”

Janie shook her head with a big grin, ”No fucking way.”

”Fucking way, ” Scott chuckled.

They sat in silence as Janie ate her breakfast and Scott read his paper. The only sounds were the rustle of her uncle's paper and the wait staff bustling. She went back to the buffet for another orange juice. Scott's eyes followed her as her tight young ass swayed in her tiny shorts. Her asscheeks were hanging out a bit.

”I bet you are driving the boys crazy in those shorts, ” Scott commented as she returned to her seat, ” Do you do lap dances?”

Janie almost choked on her juice. Uncle Scott noticed her. She couldn't believe it. 

She gave a naughty smile and said, ”Not for free.”

He laughed as she stared at him over her orange juice.

He is usually the quiet one of the family. His blond hair always neatly groomed. Broad shoulders and muscular arms. She had to admit, he did look good. And he did say he had secrets.

”Yeah, I guess they are a little small, ” his niece replied, ”Do you think I need to go change?”

He took another look at her and said, ”I think you look good. You certainly have the ass for them.”

”Thanks, Unc, ” she laughed, ”That's....inappropriate.”

” It's true, ” Scott replied, ” If I were your age, I would do my damnedest to get into those shorts.”

”Uncle Scott, you're bad, ” Jamie giggled.

”You don't know the half of it, kid, ” Scott grinned.

”Besides, ” Janie continued, ” Your hot. You could get any girl, no matter what age.”

”I'm hot?” he asked, ”A smoking hot babe your age thinks I'm hot?”

”Well, yeah, ” she replied, ”Your good looking, in shape, single, and you have a great ass too. If I were your age, I’d fuck you.”

”And you said I was inappropriate, ” he grinned.

The unlikely couple laughed and awkwardly sat in silence. Their eyes nervously met several times. Uncle Scott was hiding an erection under the table and Janie knew it. She was feeling naughty and slowly slipped her foot into his lap.

Scott nervously smiled as she massaged his dick with her small foot. His hand found its way under the table. He tickled her foot, evoking a giggle. Scott unzipped his trousers, freeing his throbbing member. He took Jamie by the foot and guided her to his hard cock. She playfully pressed it down and rubbed it as the staff busied themselves in the room.

His dick felt big to Janie, she took a look under the table. He had by far the largest dick she had ever seen. It had to be eight inches at least. The head was surely as big as her small first. The shaft was veiny and had a downward curve.

Janie raised her eyes to his and asked, ”Are you serious?”

He just nodded nervously as he looked around at the kitchen staff.  Her hand reached under the table and grasped his cock. She could feel it throbbing hard in her fingers. She looked around quickly and ducked under the table. She licked the clear salty liquid that oozed from his cock. Stroking his cock she realized how big his cock actually was. She took his cock head in her mouth as he breathed loudly.

AlyssaParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlyssaParker

A waiter walked past their table. There was no way he hadn’t seen what was happening. She slowly sat back up and looked at him. 

”Do you want to fuck me?” Janie asked point blank.

”Hell yes, ” her uncle replied, ”Where can we go?”

Janie surveyed the room. The booths in the back were visible. That seemed exciting but no, that would end badly if anyone caught them. The bathrooms.

”Meet me in the men's room, wait one minute after I go, ” Janie whispered.

She stood and walked to the men's room and entered like no one's business. She went to the last stall and stripped. Placing her clothes on the coat hanger she noticed someone in the stall next to her. Black shoes and trousers, it must be one of the staff.

She sat on the toilet seat and waited without locking the stall.

The room was all wood, ceiling walls, and floor. Every sound echoed. She heard a small splash in the next stall. Janie wrinkled her nose.

Scott walked in and saw the black shoes under the door. Janie opened the door of her stall and saved him over shamelessly. His cock was still sticking out of his trousers, hard and bent. He closed the stall door behind himself and pulled his shirt off. His chest was smooth and muscular. He lowered his pants and boxers next.

Janie couldn't believe how big his balls were. Her fingers played over his shaft and sac. His pubes were shaved smooth. His ass muscles were tight. Janie licked the length of his dick from her seat. 

The toilet flushed in the next stall and the shoes walked to the sink. The sound of running water then the tear of a paper towel. Shoes walking again and the clap of a shutting door.

They laughed quietly as he picked her up from the seat. They kissed as lovers do. His cock pressing into her belly. His arms wrapped around her as their tongues wrestled. He lifted her from the floor and she wrapped her legs around his waist. His hands now supported her weight by cupping her asscheeks.

He felt his young niece press her small breast into his chest.

Another man walked into the bathroom and sat in the next stall. Janie recognized her father's voice as he hummed a tune.

”It's my dad,' She whispered in her uncle's ear. 

He froze but she squirmed in his arms. She wanted that big dick. 

”Are you going to fuck me, Unc?" Janie whispered.

She held onto his shoulders as he reached for his cock, pointing it at her young pussy.

She felt the swollen head press into her opening, stretching her more than she had ever been. She bit his shoulder to keep from moaning. He slowly eased her down his shaft until it was buried in her pussy. So fucking tight. Her pussy twinged with every heartbeat transmitted through his huge dick. She had never been filled so deeply.

The toilet flushed again and without washing his hands, her dad left.

Scott pinned her against the wall and holding her up by the ass, he started slowly thrusting his cock in and out of his young nieces tight pussy. He grunted with passion, with every stroke. She moaned into his shoulder with painful pleasure. She pulled his body closer to hers with her legs, trying to take every inch of his tool.

”Fuck me, Uncle Scott, ” she pleaded, ”Harder.”

He pussy was so tight but it was wet, dripping wet. Scott started fucking his niece with a violent passion. Their bodies soaked with sweat. Her legs clamped around his hips. Scott felt her juices running down his balls.

Her bottom thumped the wooden wall with every thrust. Her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, almost screaming out her triumph. Scott couldn't hold back, his cock jerked and spat his cum deep into his niece's cunt. With every spurt of cum, he thrust harder into her young pussy.

Sweat dripped from the couple as he finally sat with her in his lap. His body spent and satisfied. Scott noticed a dark area on the cedar wall that had absorbed the sweat from her young body. 

Janie traced little hearts in the sweat that coated his chest. His cock softening in her pussy still throbbed with each beat of his heart. A long thick stream of white fluid leaked from her pussy when his heavy cock slipped free.

”Janie, that was amazing, ” Scott said as she laid exhausted against his body. 

She smiled to herself. She kissed him deeply. Then stood and started to dress. If her dad was in the cafeteria, others would be there soon. What would he have thought of his daughter had he known she was fucking his brother in the next stall.

Scott watched as she tied her bikini top over her firm young breasts. He snatched her panties away and tucked them in his pocket. Janie grinned as she pulled her shorts on. 

”If you want them back, ” he teased, ”I will be in my room tonight.”

”Oh, I want them back, ” she smiled as she pulled her shorts up, ”And I want some more of that big  dick.”

Scott palmed his spent cock and said, ”You can have as much as you want.”

She pulled his hand to her mouth and proceeded to clean their mixed juices with her tongue.

”Wait a few minutes before you come out, ” she whispered as she closed the stall door. She peeked into the hallway before sneaking out of the men's room. She walked back into the cafeteria and saw her dad eating breakfast. Janie waved to him as she walked to the exit. His eyes followed the sway of his daughter's ass as she walked out. One of the waiters gave her a knowing smile as she passed.

Scott sat with Rich (Stacey’s dad) and drank his coffee.

”Good morning brother, ” Rich said, ” You know, I think there was a couple fucking in the men's room.”

”No shit?” Scott quizzed, ”Who do you think it could have been?”

”Probably the wait staff, ” Rich 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments