Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth Or Dare (The Family Reunion) Chapter Eleven

"Janie can't get enough"

46
12 Comments 12
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Janie couldn’t help but smile as she walked out of the cafe. Her pussy was squishy with her uncle's load. Her dad was just two feet away as she fucked his brother in the bathroom stall. It was all just too much. She felt naughty. 

She walked down to the lake to think about her morning so far. The pier was empty except for Jim and Jon. They were fishing as she walked up. “Good morning,” Janie said.

They greeted her with smiles. Both of her cousins were shirtless and wearing only cutoff jeans.  Janie couldn’t help notice their smooth skin and tight muscular bodies. She remembered the card game and seeing both their dicks. Her pussy still wanting more.

“Any luck? She asked.

“Nah, just a couple nibbles,” Jon answered.

“Yeah, me too,” Jim added, “Nothing biting this morning.

Janie sat with her feet in the water and playfully pushed both her cousins by the ass. 

“Oh, you want to play,” Jon said.

Janie giggled as she splashed water on her cousins. The boys looked at each other with a grin and grabbed Janie by the shoulders, pulling her to her feet. Jim held her shoulders and Jon grabbed her feet. They swung her as if to throw her in the lake.

“No, please,” Janie begged, “Don’t throw me in.”

“Why shouldn’t we?” Jon asked.

“Please,” she squealed, “I’ll do anything if you don’t.”

The boys looked at each other and grinned. “Anything?” Jim asked.

”Yes, anything, ” Jamie giggled, ”I’ll do whatever you ask.” 

Janie didn't care, she just wanted more dick in her pussy. They thought they were getting one up on her but she knew what she was doing.

Jon set her feet on the pier.  He noticed a very wet spot between her legs. He stood close and touched her crotch. Janie closed her eyes and moaned. His brother pressed his body to hers from behind. He moved his hands to her breast and fondled her through her top. 

Jon was surprised to feel Janie’s hand on his dick. He pushed his zipper down and let her explore. Her small hand worked into his shorts and found his long, thin cock. Jon watched as she pulled his brothers dick out. He unzipped his own pants and pushed them to the deck. His cock hung out waiting for her to take hold.

Janie dropped to her knees and took Jon's dick in her hand, stroking it. Jim watched as he pushed his shorts off also. Janie, with a cock in both hands, smiled up at her cousins. She stroked them and pulled them closer. First, she tasted Jim’s dick.  The pre-cum was salty and flowing. She turned and sampled Jon’s. The boys grinned at each other as their cousin devoured their dicks.

Janie pulled them closer, rubbing their cocks together. She looked up the uncertainty on their faces. She took both cock heads into her mouth at the same time.  Her tongue swirling over and over each.

Jim shrugged his shoulders and Jon agreed, this felt good. Her warm mouth was soft and sweet. Neither minded the feeling of the others cock rubbing theirs.  She pulled them out of her mouth and rubbed them together again. The boys moaned.

Janie took each cock in the same hand and stroked them together. Smiling at the boys she decided she wanted them in her now. 

”Lay down Jon, ” she instructed.

Jon sat in front of her then laid back, his long hard dick pointing at his face with a slow bend in its shaft. Janie stood and pushed her sexy little shorts to the deck. She untied and dropped her top next to her shorts. Walking up to straddle his body, she knelt guiding his dick to her wanting hole. 

Jon felt her heat as his dick’s head nestled in her snug pussy. He pushed up as she lowered her face to his, kissing him as a lover would. His dick thrust deeply into her hot tunnel.

Jim stood behind her, dick in hand, watching his brother's cock disappearing into her. He was hard and throbbing, patiently waiting for his turn. Janie turned and looked him in the eyes with longing. 

”Come here, ” Janie said, motioning him to get behind her.

Jim knelt between his brother's legs. He looked down to see Jon's balls hanging from his crotch. Janie reached behind, pulling him closer. He lined his cock up on her asshole and started to push.

Janie lurched forward as he did. She looked back at him. He had a confused look on his face. 

”No, Jim, ” She whispered, ” In my pussy, with him.”

Jim understood what she wanted. His brother pushed all the way in and stopped. He felt Jim push his cock into her opening beside his. It was a new sensation. It was such a tight fit, and the feel of another cock rubbing his was amazing.

Janie bit her lip as the pressure grew. She could feel every detail of Jim’s cock as it slowly slid in beside his brother’s. She felt the wave grow inside. Her body convulsed and her orgasm washed over her with a force she had never experienced. 

Losing control of herself, she urinated over both cocks invading her secret passage. 

The boys froze at the moment they felt her piss spray on their balls. Scared that she was hurt, they didn't move a muscle. Her body trembled and she moaned. 

She regained her composure enough to say, ”Fuck me. Fuck yes. Please fuck me.”

Jim started first. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in. Jon followed suit. His thrusts were slow and measured. He felt his brother’s balls on his but it didn't matter. He continued to push in and out. 

Janie moaned and cursed through the pleasure she was getting. ”Oh, fuck yes, mmmm, fuck me, ” She growled. Her orgasm was a continuous storm.

Jim was increasing his thrusts as was Jon. Janie had dilated enough to accept the two cocks filling her.

She seemed to be floating above her body, watching her cousins pleasure her. She felt another wave crash over her.

”Fuck me, ” She demanded, ”Fuck me harder." Without reservation, the boys gave her their all. Jim’s ball slapped her and his brother with every thrust. Jon’s balls equally thumping against his brother.

Janie was still wracked in orgasm. The boys felt her spasms as her pussy contracted around their dicks. Jim was next, his cock spat it's thick white fluid into his cousins pussy. He emptied his load without remorse, filling her to overflowing. 

Sophia_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophia_Connor

Jon felt his brother’s flowing down onto his balls and he couldn't hold back. His cock exploded in his cousins pussy. He was spurting like a fire hose when she pulled off. Turning around to catch as much of his cum as she could. Her mouth locked around his cock as Jim watched from between his brother's legs. 

Janie took his cock in her hand and stroked it as she sucked his brother.

The brothers watched their cum starved cousin lap up every drop of their seed from their cocks. Pushing Jon’s legs apart she licked his balls clean. 

They all collapsed on the pier when their bodies were drained.

Janie laid between her cousins, still playing with their spent dicks. Finally, she sat up and without speaking she dressed and stood.

She looked down at her cousins and said, ”Thanks.” She turned with a naughty grin and left them laying naked. The boys looked at each other with grins and a fist bump.

Janie walked up to the trail to the lodge again. She remembered the waiter that smiled at her. He looked to be about twenty-five. Tall and very dark skin, probably Columbian. 

Her pussy was begging for more. She spotted him as she walked in the lodge. She smiled at him and he returned the gesture. Walking over to his work area she sat at one of his tables.

With a thick Portuguese accent, he asked, ”What can I get for you miss?”

She squirmed in her seat. The crotch of her shorts was soaked with the cum of three different cocks. ”I would like a glass of juice please, ” Janie smiled. 

”We offer, apple, orange, pineapple and fruit punch, ” He informed her with a friendly tone.

 ”I like the orange juice, ” Janie said as she looked at his body.

”Will you require anything else?” He asked with the same friendly demeanour.

Janie looked at him with a naughty smile, ”Was that you in the men’s room earlier?” She asked, ”When I fucked that man.”

He looked worried and answered, ”Please don't report me, miss, I know I will get fired if you do.”

Thinking fast, Janie said, ”I won't report you,” reading his name tag, ”Rousimar, if you do me a favor.”

”Yes, miss, anything, ” He answered.

”Show me your dick.” Janie bid him.

”Maam?”

Janie grinned and said, ”You heard me. I want to see it.”

The nervous waiter looked around the room. No one was about. He looked at Janie and pulled his zipper down.  With one hand he pulled his dick through the opening. It was flaccid but very impressive. It looked to be a foot long and bigger than her wrist. It was as black as a kettle. The head was absolutely huge.

Janie’s eyes grew wide. She reached for it and Rousimar backed up nervously. She shook her head and motioned him closer. He scanned the room again. Still no one about. He stepped closer. 

Janie marveled at his cock. She could barely wrap her fingers around the shaft. He started to grow hard as she softly stroked him.

As he looked around the room for his coworkers Janie took his cock in her mouth. She rolled her tongue around the head and licked his slit. He quietly moaned as she stroked his shaft and sucked his head. 

Janie looked up at him as she sucked his cock. His eyes were nervous but he was as hard as a granite rock.  Her eyes were wickedly smiling at him.

Janie took his cock from her mouth and smiled at him. ” Fuck me,” she said. 

He looked at the kitchen where the clanging of pots and pans filled the room. No one in sight. ”No, miss, ” he begged, ”Please.”

Janie stood and pushed her shorts to her knees. Bending over the table she hissed, ”Fuck me here and now or I will scream.”

”Miss, please, I want to fuck you, really, ” his accent begged, ”Someone will see.”

Janie said, ”If you hurry, no one will see. Please fuck me.”

Rousimar wanted this young beauty. He looked to the kitchen again. Still, no one could see. He stepped behind her as his cock throbbed with lust.

Janie laid her head on her arms. She didn't care who saw, she wanted that big black cock. She wiggled her tight, young ass at him.

Rousimar took his massive cock in his hand. Stepping forward he rubbed the head up and down her cum lubed ass. He pressed forward, pushing his cock all the way in. Janie moaned at the pleasurable cock filling her pussy. 

”Mmmmm, yeah, fuck me, baby, ” Janie breathed.

Rousimar took her by the hips and started fucking her like a stepchild. His dick hammered her aching hole. He kept an eye on the kitchen as he thought how hot this babe was.

Janie bit down on a napkin as her body trembled in an orgasmic quake. She grunted and moaned with each thrust.

Rousimar tensed behind her and his cock started pumping his cum into this young white girl. He pushed in balls deep as his cock spat rope after hot sticky rope of cum deep into her. His breathing was hard and ragged as his orgasm swept him over the edge.

Rousimar thumbed her cum slicked asshole as his cock ravaged her young pussy. He pounded her even after his orgasm faded. 

His cock slipped limply from her pussy as his cum leaked from it and ran down her legs. 

She flopped back into her chair, her ass sticky and slick with his enormous load of cum. Her shorts were at her ankles. She was spent but there would be juice. She dipped her fingers into her pussy and brought his cum to her lips. 

”Thank you, Rousimar, ” she panted.

Zipping his pants with a wide grin, he said, ”My sincere pleasure, miss.”

She smiled as he placed her juice on the table.  Janie thought how sore her pussy was and how good it felt at the same time. She couldn't explain her actions or why she was so horny today. Had she become a slut? Or was it just that she was just fucking horny today.

She wouldn't be back for a year, but the day was early. She saw her dad on a golf cart and walked out to meet him. ”Hey, Dad, ” Janie smiled, ”Want some company?”

Her dad looked at her, the huge wetness between her legs was the first thing he noticed. Her shorts clung tightly to her drenched pussy creating an obscene cameltoe. 

”Jump on in honey, ” he said with a fatherly smile, ”You can play if you want.”

”You may have to teach me, Dad, ” Janie said in a sexy tone......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CrystalsVoyur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments