Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare

""I said I wanted to play with both of you""

51
18 Comments 18
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part 1. My first time writing/posting. Please be gentle and rough with your suggestion."

It's been three years since I left home. I had earned myself a scholarship and got to enjoy my life without the restrictions of family. I also got a heavy dose of reality, mixed with responsibility. It took me a while to realize that moving out does not give you more freedom. It makes you more responsible and aware of the consequences of your actions. I was never really planning on heading back home anytime soon, but the longer I stayed away, the more I felt I missed home.

I wanted to surprise my family by coming home early from college. The front porch light was out, but I could see that the light in the living room was on. I heard laughter from inside and recognized her voice. It was Nadia, my sister’s friend from high school. I always felt lucky to be around her, and she ended up being my first crush. She still had a way to make everything exciting. Life still felt simple around her.

I didn't know how much I missed her until I heard her laughter. Before I realized what I was doing, I burst through the door full of excitement. I couldn't wait to see her smile. But all I saw was her kissing my sister.

I just stood there confused, embarrassed, and shocked. I could feel the heat overcome my body and then cooling, like unexpected rain on a sunny day. My sister let out a squeak and sat straight up as if I had caught her with her hand in the cookie jar, or more like I witnessed her sugarly lips, moistened with some milk.

Nadia, fell to her side, laughing as if the funniest thing had just happened. I stammered for words to say, to apologize, but the embarrassment was suffocating me, making it hard to breathe, let alone speak. I never expected to see my sister kissing another woman, especially Nadia. Maybe that’s why my sister and I always got along so well. She was always very comfortable, pointing out beautiful women for me to date. I just never thought that she might be interested in them in that way also.

I also remember Nadia once told me that she was attracted to a girl one time, even though she prefers men. I had asked her if she was someone I knew, but she was too embarrassed to say, which I found funny because she was never one to be shy. Was this mystery girl Nadia mentioned to be my sister? But why is she laughing?

“It’s not what you think. We…”

“Did you see the look on Ted’s face, Stephanie?“ Nadia interrupted. “That was priceless!”

“Stop it, that's not funny,” she threw a pillow at her. “My brother is going to get the wrong idea.”

'The wrong idea,' I thought. How can I get the wrong idea when I see two girls kissing? Why would there be a different reason for two girls to kiss each other than to express an intimate relationship between two loved ones? I try to rack my brain over another possibility while they continued to fight.

“We are playing truth or dare,” Nadia explained breathlessly. “Your sister, of course, chose truth at first, and the question was: ‘” Who was your first crush?’ She was too embarrassed to say, so instead of forcing the issue, we agreed that she would not have to answer if she chose a dare instead. That’s when you walked in.”

“Oh,” I sighed in relief. “For a second there…“ I laughed. ” I thought I just witnessed my sister coming out.”

“I think you might have,” Nadia chuckled. “She seemed kind of into it. It almost felt like her tongue wanted to slip in.”

I smiled and picked up the game box.

Stephanie just stared at the floor, her face as red as mine.

“It seems you bought the wrong one. This is the Naughty Edition, not the friend's version.”

“It was your sister who bought it.” Nadia laughed. “But was it an accident? I wonder…”

“Please stop teasing me like that. I told you it was an accident. Plus, it was your idea to give it a try." She was never herself around Nadia. She always ended up getting teased by her.

“I got an idea,” Nadia exclaimed. “How about all three of us play?” My sister and I looked at her trying to figure out her angle.

“I know that your sister wants to play with me and since you have a hard time noticing my feeling for you… Well, I'll get to the point. I want to play with you.”

I stood there in a daze. I knew we got along really well, but Nadia was like family to me now. Plus, she wants to play, which means that we might kiss or. But wait, Stephanie. Our eyes met, her face still red, it seems she wants me to make an excuse to leave. My eyes widen, so Nadia wasn’t joking. That means that my sister was making a move on her tonight and I interrupted. Pushing all my other thoughts and questions to the side, I decided that I better leave before I make it harder on her.

“I should probably go to bed.” I stretched my arm, pretending to be tired. Catching a glimpse of my sister’s eye’s showing me how grateful she is.

“Ted, are you just going to ignore my confession to you?”

I nearly stumbled as I tried to get up. That’s right, Nadia did confess. I must be having a hard time processing everything that happened, and I almost ignored her feelings for me.

“I know how you see me, how couldn’t I? Your face always lights up when you see me, and you’re very protective of me. Plus you always seek my approval.” She paused. “And your eyes, it's as if you see me. I mean the real me.”

I was a little embarrassed. I never knew Nadia thought so highly of me.

I could see my sister confused, hurt, betrayed.

Nadia followed my eyes and then smiled tenderly at my sister.

“Why are you acting as if I just rejected you?”

She placed her hand on Stephanie‘s cheek and squeezed it a little.

My sister looked at her with a glint of hope.

“I want to play with both of you.”

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil

 

Published 
Written by ArcTheAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments