Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Truth or Dare 02

"She covers her breast " You keep that ...""

32
7 Comments 7
9.7k Views 9.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Stephanie just sat there like a puppet, as if Nadia's eyes were stringing her most inner desire.

Did my sister not hear Nadia, she said she wants to play with us, or does she not mind us… No, that’s unlikely, she did not understand us. She's probably to busy making googly eyes with her.

“You want me and my sister to play this Naughty Edition of Truth or Dare?” I interrupted. “You’re joking, right?”

Stephanie shuddered back to reality as if a bucket of ice water was dumped over her body. “What? Oh…” I could see the question slowly forming in her head.

Nadia picked up the deck of cards and starting shuffling through them. “No worries, I think there might be one or two that might be quite the mouth full. But for you two, you won't eve get a sore jaw out of these."

“And 'these' being?” I asked, worried about what she might say.

“Nothing that you two would gag over at least,” She said while concentrating on the deck in hand.

Well, that’s not comforting at all. Nadia always acts like my sister, and I are dating, pretending as if she is the third wheel.
“Can we at least see the deck of cards afterward” My sister interjected.

“Nope,” Nadia replied quickly and continued speaking, cutting off all are arguments. “That will just ruin the surprise and the excitement of playing."

"Well, we are not doing anything weird," I stated. Stephanie, nodded her head in agreement.

"Weird" Nadia looked at us with a knowing smile. "Weird like; sometimes holding hands or like cuddling weird, or walking around each other in your underwear weird."

I rolled my eyes. "You know that’s not what I mean."

"Oh," she exclaimed as if she just understood what I meant. "You mean like smelling each others underwear weird, and exploring each other flavor weird, and learning every sensitive."

"Yes," I interrupted. "That weird."

"Well, in that case, let me put this one back in."

She picked up one card back up and put it back in the deck. Damn, I'm not sure what happened, but I think she just tricked me into doing something naughty.

"If we feel that its taboo" My sister added. "Then we won't do it."

Nadia thought for a moment. "I'll only agree to that if the penalty you get is one I come up with as a dare to replace it. Cause I don't want you to pick and choose your cards without consequences."

"Fine," I sighed not knowing if I just made my situation worse.

Stephanie then put flat square cardboard with a needle in the middle that rotates in the middle, reminding me of the game 'Twister.' Instead of having colors, it has words divided into six parts like a pie.

"Ok, let me explain how to play. The Truth or Dare are self-explanatory. If you spin and end up on All Truth, the card you draw will get answered by everyone. If you end up on Double Dare, then you will get to pick a special card that is more... daring. But if you end up on a Penalty, not only do you get to spin again you also have to draw a Penalty Card."

Stephanie separates a deck of red cards and places them in the middle. "When one draws a Penalty Card, you must shuffle the cards first and then Once the penalty is completed, place the card back into the deck to be reused."

"Any questions?" Stephanie asked. Nadia and I shook our heads.

"Good," she continued, " its Nadia's turn then."

EmilyTucker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyTucker

Nadia reached her hand out. "So all I have to do is flick the head once, and it's done. Sounds a bit anticlimactic, but life is always filled with disappointment."

She pouted as she flicked the spinner and just as she expected. It did a quick spin and ended up on a penalty with your left partner, me. I tried not to look at her, at her lips, but all I could think about was a kiss. Her warm breath as she would get closer and her soft and moist lips... Crap, I licked my chapped lips in embarrassment.

Nadia smiled. "Mmm, a penalty, maybe another kiss. Aren't I the lucky one."

She did a quick shuffle and chose a card from the middle of the deck. "'Penalty: Squeeze your partner's chest.' Ah, too bad it wasn't the other way around, right, Ted?"

Kind've disappointed that I didn't get my kiss. "That's okay," I said awkwardly "I'll take notes from you this time around so I won't disappoint you when it's my turn." I joked.

Her eyes lit up as if I gave her excellent advice.

"In that case" She sat right next to me putting one arm around my waist. "I want you to put one arm around me." She then faced me as if our lips were to have our first embrace. "Then I want you to try hard as you can and not break eye contact."

I could taste the warmth of her breath as I had imagined it earlier. She placed her hand on the middle of my chest and slipped her fingers in my shirt.

"And as your hand slides down my chest you then..."

She started with her pinky, with each fingertip brushing down on my nipple, becoming more sensitive as each fingertip caressed me. As her last finger went from the top of my nipple to the bottom, she stopped underneath and then started to trace the inside of my areola wounding me up as if she caressing sex and brought all the pleasure to my tip. As she finished exploring my erect nipple, she met up with her other finger with my nipple in between her as released me from my ecstasy when she pinched and pulled.

As her hand pulled away, releasing my nipple from her grip, it was lost. My breathing was heavy, I felt as if all my strength was gone, and if Nadia was not holding me, I don't think I would be able to support myself. As my head clear, I realized that we never broke eye contact. I could see the excitement in her eyes and the heat that was penetrating me wanting to burst within me.

"Wow, what did you do to him" Stephanie broke the silence. "Do men usually get off when you stimulate the nipple."

I force myself to sit up straight. I can't believe what happened, what the hell was that. I was like putty in her hands. If she kept going, I might have achieved an orgasm.

Nadia then let go of me and sat back in her spot. "That was my first time. I didn't know I had such a powerful technique." She stared at her hand with amazement. "I wonder." She thought out loud as she faced my sister. "like a brother, like a sister?"

Stephanie covered her breast in fear and shook her head. "You keep those dangerous things away from me." She stammered. "I.. I don't think I can handle that kind of stimulation."

Nadia looking back at her hand then nodding in agreement "I don't think I can either." Understanding now the burden, she must carry.

 

Published 
Written by ArcTheAngel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments