Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Melissa

"Two young ladies are being trained to obey their partners every wish."

6
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.0k words 4.0k words

"Dad, I have to make a confession, but I believe something good will come of it.

It really is no secret that your marriage to Melissa is in shambles. You even sleep in separate bedrooms. This was such a happy house in the beginning. You married a vivacious, beautiful young lady who could easily be my sister and I was looking forward so much to a cheerful household again after Mom had passed away. It is so obvious that your relationship has soured, that Melissa is unhappy, and that you are unhappy.

Well, I may have found the problem. And if I am right, and I think I am, you will have your happy wife back again. The only problem is my confession."

"Son, whatever it is you will be forgiven if you really have the key to restore the harmony and happiness to this house. I cannot think of anything bad enough to not forgive you. In fact, I will grant you forgiveness in advance," was his reply as I had expected.

I pulled up a chair and sat down in front of him so I could look directly in his eyes and gauge his reaction to my story.

 * * * * *

I spared him some details that were unnecessary to the understanding of the problem, details I judged we better left untold, at least for the time. But here I will tell all.

I had walked into the kitchen one morning where my stepmother Melissa was busy doing something on the counter next o the sink. While making some small banter she objected to something I had said with 'for this you deserve a spanking'. I replied that I was big enough to turn the tables and give her a spanking.

"Don't you talk to me like that," she had barked. I am your father's wife, your step mom, and don't you forget it." I got a little riled by the tone of her voice and made another reply, which was probably disrespectful because she said that she should keep a switch handy for me. She said this in a very serious tone like she really meant it.

It got to me and so the conversation was getting hotter and hotter with me finally telling her that I had enough, that we were close enough in age to easily be brother and sister. That I would for the moment consider her my sister, that she deserved a spanking and that I would do that now. Naturally I had no intention to follow through with my threat.

 As I threatened to spank her she let out a small whimper, stiffened, and then slouched over the counter. I could see her shaking and noticed that her breathing had become heavy and irregular. I was afraid I might have gone too far and hurt her feelings. I got up to tell her that I didn't mean to hurt her and I was sorry.

I let my chair noisily scrape on the kitchen floor, to make sure that she could hear me getting up because I thought that she was crying. But as I stepped behind her I noticed that she was not crying, she was having an orgasm.

'Melissa,' I said, 'you just climaxed, is that right?' When she did not answer I was more forceful. 'Answer me. I know you did.' She leaned heavily over the counter and she was almost in tears when I took her by the shoulder and this time ordered her to answer me.

Her answer came after a few moments in the form of an almost inaudible 'yes'. And like a lightning bolt it hit me, she does crave a spanking to set her back on her right path. I knew, because when I was a kid I lived with my uncle, and among his friends was a nice couple I liked very much. And it was common knowledge that the husband had to paddle her rear about every thirty days. She was then sweet as pie for a while until she started to get obnoxious and unmanageable again.

I ordered Melissa not to leave the kitchen until I came back. I went to my room to read up on spanking on the Internet. In most cases I learned, it was sexual frustration, which brought that on. I decided then that I would try to restore the household tranquility.

She was still obediently standing at the counter when I returned to the kitchen, making me wonder if she is a submissive. I commanded her to follow me. In a small voice she asked me, 'where are you taking me'. A real give away, I realized, she is a submissive who needs discipline. My father, her husband, is a most considerate and attentive guy, always wanting to please. Too much pleasing, I figured, could certainly frustrate her, and she wouldn't even know what the reason of her frustration was.

Once in my room I sat down on the edge of my bed and had her stand in front of me like a little girl in school being talked to by her teacher. I let her stand there for a while, not saying anything, just letting her brain soak up the fact that I was in charge and she was to obey.

I finally addressed her with a stern voice, "You were a bad girl. You talked to me in a most disrespectful manner, you had an orgasm while I was talking to you, and you did not answer right away when I asked you. I will teach you a lesson to behave properly from here on. You will be spanked right now, so get ready and bend over my knees." She was already half way bent over when I used my drill sergeant's voice, "I said get ready and you appear with your panties on. That will be another four slaps.

And since you obviously don't know how to take off your panties I will do that for you. Raise the hem of your dress to your waist and keep it thee until I tell you that I am done. Melissa did raise her hem as told. She was so embarrassed that her face was beet red. The first phase of her re-education had started. I rolled her panties down very slowly, then had her step out of them, telling her that she will not need them any longer today because she would go bare bottom.

I gave her a long look and finally told her to take her position on my knees. Next I instructed her to announce the count in a clear and loud voice after each slap. I alternated between her cheeks till they were slightly red. After all, I didn't want to hurt her.

When I finished I asked her, if she would try to be a good girl from now on. She eagerly nodded her head and said, "Yes sir." I had more to tell her. "Every Wednesday will be a training day. You will not wear panties or a bra. You will obey my orders without back talk, and you will obey immediately. You will have your hair and your face done as if ready to go to a party.

When I will let you rise in a few seconds, you will kneel in front of me, you will thank me for your spanking, you will tell me that you deserved it, and that you will obey my orders from now on without a question. You may get up now."

She scrambled off my lap in a hurry and lost no time to get to her knees in front of me. She remembered everything I had told her and recited it properly. I praised her and stood up but did not step away. She looked up at me but did not dare move. Finally I barked, "what id the matter with you slut, don't you know what to do when you kneel in front of a man?"

Her fingers were on my zipper immediately. Next came the belt. She fumbled with my skivvies for a moment before she pushed them below my knees. She used both hands to hold on to my dick when she slid it between her lips. She was really eager to please, using her tongue, then trying a bit of deep throat and holding it there. When she tried to massage my balls I stopped her, they are tender and like to be left alone.

Melissa developed a nice rhythm, changing the tempo, making this an interesting performance. A masterpiece it was not, she did not feel the changing needs and likes of my cock as a real pro does, but it was enjoyable as such and especially since she honestly trued so hard to please. I made a silent note to train her further so that she can better please my father when I am ready to turn her over to him as a finished product. I also made a mental note to check the other sex related areas. I loved my father dearly and he deserved my best efforts.

When she was finished I praised her performance and promised her more practice lessons to develop her techniques to a higher level. I also t old her, "you must always look up into the eyes of the man you are pleasuring at that moment; we males love that. It should be a smiling look, which says 'I am your woman and I love what I am doing for you and I enjoy giving you pleasure.'

You may also ask him how he would like to finish; in your mouth for you to swallow, or shooting into your open mouth, or on your tits. In that case make sure he can watch you rubbing his cum all over your tits, especially your nipples and the aureoles. Many men (and many women) delight in facials, or cream pies. In that case you can heighten the effect by picking up some cum with a finger and then putting your finger in your mouth. This has its full effect only if at the same time you look into his eyes with a smile.
 
You are now dismissed. I will later give you a list of clothes etc you will buy for yourself. Now go back to work."


* * * * *


This is as much as I told Dad. He looked at me as if I was a man from Mars, shook his head, and then said, "Well, it couldn't get worse around here. So go ahead and do what you think will work."

To make certain Melissa understood our current relation during the training period I bought two colorful soft collars and matching leashes from a specialty store on the Internet. On the Wednesday after their arrival I placed both collars and leashes on the small table in the corner next to the window. I then called Melissa into the living room. I pointed in the direction of the table and told her to bring her collar and leash. She brought them with a big question mark on her face.

I had her kneel next to me and fitted the collar and attached the leash. "There will be times when I want to show Dad how you progressed with your training, or just to keep the collar on you as a reminder to you about our relationship during your training.  

You will report to me every Wednesday morning, bringing your collar, but not the leash. You will kneel next to me as you do now so I can fit you with your collar. You will then present yourself and prove that you are not wearing any underwear or bra. After this I will inspect your hairdo, your make-up, your finger and toe nails. I will give you your dress details on Tuesdays."

I fastened the leash to her collar and told her to get up. "When you are on the leash you will never walk on my left. That side is reserved for dogs. You will walk on my right, none step behind me. When we leave the house you will likewise walk a step behind me. You will walk when I walk, you will stop when I stop. You understand?" She answered meekly with a 'Yes, Sir'.

I started to walk through the living room and to the end of the hallway and returned.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

I did not have to yank the leash once.

On a Wednesday three weeks later about an hour after our morning inspection I walked into the kitchen where Melissa was working at the kitchen table. It was time for a compliance test. I called her to me and told her to kneel in front of me. She immediately kneeled in front of me and went to work on my zipper and my belt and started a blow job. By this time I had taught her several routines and I was pleased to see the results of her training bearing fruit. She was beginning to learn what a dick wanted at just that moment and she was responding accordingly.

It was time to give Dad a progress report on Melissa. Saturday afternoon I poured him, and myself, a glass of Tawny Port and served it to him in the living room. I caught him in a good mood and started right into the subject.

"I would like to talk to you about Melissa," I started. "Your wife is making such good progress that I will be able to turn her back to you soon. Training her was easy, she is really trying to please. But you should also know something that surfaced during the last few weeks. She is not only a submissive, she absolutely loves to be embarrassed. That really turns her on, and she stays turned on for about one day.

Maybe it is now you who has to be trained. You will have to act bossy and somewhat mean. I know that is against your nature, but it's necessary if you want to have a sweet, sexy and doting wife. You can be the sweet loveable and loving husband most of the time, but you will have to become a stern boss at times.

Also, I have to make another confession. It will be difficult for me but I have to tell you. Just telling her to kneel in front of me was not enough to properly train her and make sure of compliance. To make it short, I had sex with your wife, my stepmother."

He almost scared me when he burst out laughing. "Son," he answered me," this is wonderful. At least somebody fucked that beautiful, cold wife of mine. Sex with her stopped quite a while ago, when she wanted her own bedroom. I love her so much and so I am glad at least she was given some good sex. You should continue. If she enjoys, and you enjoy, I will be happy. My time will come, thanks to you. I never dreamed I would thank my son for having sex with my wife, but I just did," and then he laughed again till tears rolled down his cheek.

After he finally got himself together, he wanted to know how we could embarrass her really good so she would be turned on so much that he would have a chance with her. All of a sudden his face lit up and I knew he had an idea.

"Let me invite Tom. Then you can parade Melissa in front of Tom and Linda with her collar and her leash, walking a step behind you. Let's see how she will do being watched by my friends."

Later in the afternoon Dad came to my room to tell me that they would be here tomorrow evening. Then came the shocker. When Dad told Tom what the occasion was Tom confided that he and Linda had also troubles and that she was simply unmanageable and always in a foul mood. I forgot that remark immediately; this was Tom's problem, not mine.

The next day, Sunday we had a pizza and a bottle of Pinot Loir, sitting around the kitchen table. When the wine and the pizza were gone we moved to the living room, where we opened another bottle of wine. Dad suggested that he and Ton sit on our large couch and make Linda comfortable in the arm chair next to the couch. She had a most puzzled look on her pretty face. She was probably wondering about the seating arrangement, normally it was Tom and Linda who sat on the couch.

Everyone sat down except me. And since I remained standing Melissa also remained standing. She looked lost and perplexed.

I told her in a stern voice, "get your collar and leash." She hurried to get her stuff and then kneeled down next to me holding up her collar. After I fastened the collar around her neck, I attached the leash and told her to get up. She at once took up her position one step behind me on the right. I made a complete circle of the room so everyone could see how well trained she was. She was utterly embarrassed having to walk with a leash and a collar, her face was beet red.

As I was walking I watched Linda. She had gotten somewhat fidgety, and I noticed that her hand was pressing down on the spot where I judged her clitoris to be located. I looked closer and noticed her breathing was heavier, and her eyes were noticeably dilated.  A second later it hit me, she was turned on, her clit screamed for attention. Melissa is not alone I suddenly realized, here is a twin. Didn't Tom also complain about Linda? I believe he did.

I gave Melissa a 'stay' order and walked over to Linda. I stood in front of her, studying  her for a while, which made her very uncomfortable. Finally I said in my stern tone, sharp and clipped, "Linda - get up." She complied at once, and I was sure now that...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by silverdragon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments