Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Too Loud

"First time turned taboo double penetration threesome"

125
18 Comments 18
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

They were making out on her couch in the living room. She was on top of him, one leg on either side of his body, hands in his dark black hair. She ground on him, feeling the hardness in his pants that made her leak. His hands were on her ass, grabbing each cheek and moving her. He broke the kiss first and kissed her neck and whispered, "Shall we continue this on your bed?"

He said it with a sexy growl in his tone. She moaned in approval. She got off him and held his hand as she led him to the bedroom. She was wearing a short checkered skirt that he could see her panties underneath. They were baby pink colored and she was so wet, his penis got harder. She entered her room and turned to face him, he closed the door behind him. She took of her top, revealing her perky D-cup breasts; his member quivered. She turned around and bent over as she pulled down her skirt and underwear, putting on a show for him.

He could see her vagina, shaved and smooth, leaking juices from its core, her asshole stared at him, winking. She turned back around, he began to undress. He took of his shirt to reveal his hard abs and tattoos. He undid his belt and placed it gently on the ground, and slowly pulled his pants down to show his rock hard penis in the light. He was probably seven inches long and thick as anything, precum was already dripping from his tip. She lay down on the bed, legs bent and up to her sides, she moaned in anticipation has he approached. She had never done this before and neither had he, they were so insanely horny for each other they didn't even consider protection.

He began to rub the tip of his bare cock on her vagina, she was quivering and whimpered. It felt so good, but she needed him inside her. She reached her hands down his back to his tight ass and squeezed, he shuddered, he hadn't expected that. He found her entrance with his member and slowly pushed the tip in, she moaned so loudly she feared her brother might hear. He pushed in further and further, her pussy walls were tightening around his penis and it felt amazingly good. He pushed all the way inside of her, touching every part of her pussy that he could.

He suckled on her breasts for a moment, while his penis sat inside her, he sucked and pulled with his lips and tongue on her small nipples. She was in heaven, he was touching every part of her that hadn't been touched before, it was unreal. He slowly pulled out and thrust in again; a wave of pleasure ran over them both.

"Oh my god... fuck me... fuck me!!!" She screamed. He obeyed and continued to pull out and thrust back deep inside her vagina, she was building and building, she felt so much pleasure it was unreal. His penis was being squeezed and milked by her tight pussy, the walls sucking him in, it was becoming hard to pull out of her, but that made the thrusting back in so much more pleasurable. She was moaning so loudly and he grunted loudly with each thrust.

There was a knock at the door but neither of them realized. The door opened, casting a beam of light on the two naked sweating bodies locked in missionary. They both turned to see her brother standing there in a towel looking at them shocked. Her brother had very fine physique: he had abs but in a more boyish way than her boyfriend, who was more pale and scruffy.

"What the fuck," her brother said as he stared at their bodies. They quickly jumped away from each other but made an effort to cover up. Her brother's penis was growing under the towel and they could see it. She stood up and walked over towards him,

"I'm sorry brother, I couldn't help it!" she said, giving him such puppy-dog eyes She had her hands behind her back and pushed her boobs out in front of her. He stared back at her looking directly at her boobs.

"It's ok bro, you can touch them"

BRITHANNY_35TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BRITHANNY_35TS

She giggled and reached down to his hands and held them, placing them on her boobs. She moaned as he held them and began to fondle them. He lent down and began to kiss her breasts and she whimpered.

Her boyfriend got off the bed and came behind her. He crouched down and opened her butt cheeks to show that tight asshole from before. His penis was so hard it was uncomfortable. He slid a finger inside her asshole and wriggled it around. She moaned loudly, but there was no one else in the house but them. Her brother was suckling hard and fast and his hand was slowly traveling down towards her pussy. His fingers were rough and he opened her pussy and slid a finger in, playing with her clit as he did. She was moaning very loudly with a finger in her asshole and in her pussy; she couldn't wait for what was to come. She leaned down and pulled her brother's towel away from him. His penis was erect and precum was bubbling at the tip. He was about eight inches she would say.

"Mmm please..."

She moaned as the three of them moved to the bed. Her brother lay down first, allowing her to climb on top of him, one leg on either side, she was shaking with anticipation. Her boyfriend sat behind her, penis already touching her asshole. He pushed inside her and she felt more pleasure than she'd ever felt. His pulsating penis inside of her asshole was such an amazing feeling, her walls sucking him in, milking him. She turned towards her brother while her boyfriend grunted and pounded her ass. He slowly guided his penis to her vagina entrance. They were about to commit a terrible sin but that made the act so much hotter. He ran the tip of his penis back and forth across her vagina, she was moaning and shaking with pleasure. He pushed deep inside her, feeling and touching every nerve he could, she screamed with pleasure and he yelled as she squeezed and milked his cock inside her pussy. He thrust out and in, again and again, feeling her breasts against his chest as she was fucked from below and above. The feeling for two penises so deep inside her and one of them being her brothers was unbelievably sexy and hot. She could feel herself almost to the edge. They were both thrusting in and out of her tight holes, filling her to the brim.

"I'm... almost... there," her boyfriend said behind her, thrusting between words, keeping her speechless.

"Me too," whimpered her brother. They made eye contact, shared the lust and desire they felt for each other. She was almost cumming too but she couldn't speak with the amount of pleasure she was in.

"Arhhghhh!!" her boyfriend yelled, as he pushed deep into her asshole, filling her with his semen, her walls milking and sucking him in deeper and deeper.

Her brother and she held their eye contact as he let out a huge moan and thrust as deep as he could inside her pussy and her pussy sucked him in, he released his cum deep inside as he felt her pussy shiver as she came around him, moaning as loudly as him, his penis being sucked in further and further and he felt her pussy walls milking him of every last drop of semen. They lay locked in an embrace for a few minutes, catching their breaths. Her boyfriend slowly pulled out of her asshole and stepped off the bed, looking for a towel or something to clean them up.

"Try the bathroom... round the corner," her brother said. Her boyfriend left the room, leaving them together. She could feel the two loads deep inside her, drops of her boyfriend's semen were dripping onto her brother's legs below. Her brother's semen was kept inside her by the now soft penis of her brother. She brought her head up and made eye contact with her brother. They shared a look of secrecy and love.

"I'm sorry if I was too loud," she said.

Published 
Written by katiekittykat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments