Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tight Foreskin Part 3

"Mum and I continue, sister comes home."

26
5 Comments 5
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Mum and I move to the next stage in our relationship, and my sister Heather comes home and adds to my complicated life."

It was two weeks since mum and I had sex. We had little opportunity to be alone, especially as my younger sister had returned home.

My sister was 17 and had just returned from a trip to Germany. We got on very well and had always been close. Her trip to Germany was part of an exchange deal organised through school and her friend Katrina would be staying with us later in the year.

Mum and I got the odd few minutes together and had established that neither of us felt bad about what had happened. We agreed we wanted to continue and even discussed booking a hotel room. I then suggested a day off sick for both of us. The plan was put into action. I was to be sick and mum would leave for work but return home once Heather and dad had left.

The day arrived and I lay in bed and listened as everyone left the house. Thirty minutes later I heard the front door open and close. Footsteps came up the stairs and then my bedroom door opened. Mum stood in the doorway. I lay on the bed naked and fully exposed, my cock at attention. Mum smiled and started to undo her blouse slowly. She slipped it off her shoulders. She then unzipped her skirt and it slid down her legs. She stepped out of it, still wearing her heeled shoes. She was wearing stockings and suspenders. Her panties and bra were matching white lace, her breasts were partly exposed as the bra formed cleavage. She walked towards the bed slowly.

“I see mummy’s boy is ready” she whispered as she approached.

She knelt at the side of the bed, her hand reached out and took hold of my cock. Slowly it slid up and down, the foreskin sticking slightly each time it moved back over the ridge of my helmet. She leaned over and lowered her mouth over my cock and started to lick and suck. Her tongue flicking the tip of my cock, her teeth gently nibbling. Up and down the shaft she moved to take the whole cock, her hand caressing my balls. Her movement increased in speed. I found myself lifting off the bed and thrusting, I was fucking her mouth. I felt that wonderful surge as my sperm surged through my cock and shot into her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing until I had finished. As she removed her mouth, she licked my cock clean. She turned and looked at me and smiled.

She stood up and slid her panties off. She then climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest. She moved upwards and slowly lowered herself onto my face. I could smell the arousal. I put out my tongue and started to stroke up and down her pussy. I moved so I could reach her clitoris and licked and nibbled. She was very wet. As I continued to lick and nibble my hands were holding her bum cheeks. I gave one a playful slap. She gave a slight moan, she liked it. I continued working on her pussy and clitoris, and gentle slaps to both cheeks. She started to move on my face, her moans were getting louder. My actions became more intense, her movements more frenzied. I knew she was close. Then she started to shudder, and I felt her orgasm.

As she recovered, she moved off my face and lay next to me. We kissed and she licked around my mouth and nose tasting her own juices. We lay on our backs, my left arm under her neck. I pulled her towards me, she moved her face into my shoulder her hand resting on my chest. I now felt like I was with a lover.

We lay still for a while nothing was said. Mum gently played with the few hairs I had on my chest and tweaked my nipples every now and again. Her hand moved down to my cock and started to gently run her fingernails up and down. She also did the same with my balls. We kissed. My cock was once again ready for action.

Mum moved to sit up and then she straddled me, lowering herself down onto my cock. She leaned forward and we started to kiss. My hands reached behind her and undid the clasp on her bra releasing her wonderful breasts. We started to get a rhythm as we gently fucked. I raised my head, so I was able to suck and nibble on her beautiful breasts. Alternating between them. My cock was sliding with ease in her moist pussy.

AnngelFate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelFate

Our pace quickened, “Fuck mummy, fuck mummy hard!” she moaned.

Faster I thrust upwards, my cock completely immersed in her soaking pussy.

“Yes, baby make mummy cum!”

Again I was able to slap her bum cheeks, I was starting to get an extra little thrill from doing that. Our mouths were locked together, tongues dancing. Suddenly she let out a long moan as she reached orgasm and I continued thrusting. My balls tightened and then I also orgasmed. Mum fell onto me, my arms wrapped around her. We kissed long and gently. My cock still inside her pussy. Eventually mum slipped off me.

She climbed off the bed and walked to the door, picking up her clothes as she left the room heading to her shower. She looked back and blew me a kiss. She had informed her work she would be late this morning as she needed to sort something with her son.

After she showered and dressed, she came into the room to say goodbye. She gave me a kiss. As she did her hand slid round my cock. I was surprised but she started wanking me but stopped before I came. She did not want to get my spunk on her blouse but insisted I finished as she stood and watched. Once I had completed the act, she again kissed me and left for work.

After fifteen minutes I got up and walked to the shower. I finished in the shower and dried myself. I opened the bathroom door to walk back to my room.

My sister Heather was standing there in her robe. I was naked. I just stood there not knowing what to do.

“What are you doing home?” I blurted.

She told me she was not feeling too good, so the school sent her home. I made no effort to cover myself, she had seen my body I did not see any reason. I managed to get past her and headed to my room. As I entered my room, I was aware she was following me. I turned to her and asked her why she was following me?

“I saw mum leaving the house as I came down the road, what was she doing home?” she asked.

“She forgot some paperwork” I replied.

“Oh okay” there was a pause, she stood in my doorway.

“Anything else?” I asked, facing her again, still naked.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“Much better thanks,” I said.

“A shower always helps me to relax, I was just heading to have one when you came out,” she said.

I was looking at Heather and noticed the front of her robe was quite loose and I could see some of her breasts. She does have decent size breasts. They possibly seem bigger as she is of slight frame and only five feet two inches tall. I also noticed her nipples were sticking through the thin fabric.

My cock also noticed as it started to rise. Heather looked at it and smiled, it grew to a full erection. I stood looking at her. She moved forward and reached out and took hold of it. My brain was in overload, what was happening. I had just finished having sex with my mother, and now my sister was holding my cock. The sensible thing to do would be to move her hand. My brain was not in charge I was thinking with my prick.

She started to gently stroke my cock, as she looked up at me. My hands went to her shoulders and I slipped her robe off them and down her arms. The robe fell to the floor, Heather was naked.

Her breasts were magnificent with large brown areolas and distinctive nipples. Her pussy was completely shaved.

She continued to slowly masturbate me. I reached forward and started to stimulate her clitoris. We continued doing this to each other. We made no other movements. Our motions increased in speed. I could feel the surge coming, and then it was there. My spunk shot all over Heather, as it started to run down her body she also started to cum. Some of my spunk ran onto my finger as I finished giving Heather her orgasm.

She let go of my cock, picked up her robe, and made her way to the bathroom. I was still standing in my bedroom wondering what else could happen?

Published 
Written by Nibs422
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments