Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Through The Looking Glass - Part III The Seduction

1
1 Comment 1
944 Views 944
2.1k words 2.1k words

Part III The Seduction – Through the Looking Glass.

As Robert drove his cock home he felt his pulse race and his cock twitched as his balls constricted.   Eileen curled her toes and arched her back to meet his thrust.    This was her fourth orgasm and she was feeling loved and very sexy.   She felt her dad’s cock throb and release a blast of lubricating cum in her cunt and she arched her back up even more as his cock entered her cervix.   He was depositing his hot baby filled cum right into her womb.    She quickly calculated the days since her last menstrual cycle and said fuck it.   If he makes a baby I will keep it and raise him or her as a single mother.   What would mother say?   Eileen did not even have a boyfriend.    She reasoned that some careful planning was going to have to into this story if she became pregnant.

Robert unleashed the cum from his cock directly into her womb.   He briefly wondered if she was even on the pill.   His cock stayed hard at the thought of impregnating her and continued to fuck her again.   Out of the corner of his eye and in the mirror he thought he saw movement outside the screen door in the bushes.   He figured that it must be Sandy his golden lab looking for a cool spot   to take a pee and continued thrusting his cock deep into his daughter all the while thinking that she has a beautiful ass and that he was going to fuck that soon if she was not horrified by what had happened.   Eileen nuzzled her father’s neck as he regained his stamina and grew in size and was once again pistoning his cock between her legs.   She wondered if he had ever fucked anyone in the ass before.   A few years ago she had let one of the local boys who she had briefly gone out with grope her tits and then he tried to fuck her when they were at a party.     In her drunken state she thought if she gave him a blow job then he would leave her alone.   His best friend had other ideas.   As she was blowing her date for the night her date’s friend lifted her skirt and pushed her panties aside and starting inserting his average sized cock in her virgin pussy.   She turned around and said "if you must do something to me,   just fuck my ass since I am not on the pill."    The friend behind her greased up his cock and shoved into her ass.   It burned as it went in and she briefly felt like she needed to take a shit but after a few strokes it felt great.   The girlfriend of the one fucking her ass started licking her cunt.   The whole party came to a standstill as everyone turned to watch this spectacle.   The boy behind Eileen quickened his pace and blasted his cum deep into her bowels just as his girlfriend sucked Eileen to a huge orgasm.   The ass fucker friend then watched as yet another friend fucked his cunt sucking girlfriend and filled her with his cum.    Then the orgy started, but that is a whole other story. Eileen quickly became known as an ass slut after that night.   Anyone who tried to fuck her got to fuck her ass and only her ass.   That’s how she managed to get through school and retain her virginity.   Her life was a mess.   Most of her girlfriends thought she was a stuck up ass slut and the local boys knew that all they had to do was get her drunk and finger her clit and they could fuck her tight ass without a condom.   She loved the feeling of a large well lubricated cock up her ass. When her dad was reaching the pinnacle of his second orgasm she vowed that she would get his nice sized cock into her ass the next time they fucked.   She was not going to let him fuck her once and then get a conscience about it.   He was hers now and she was going to fuck him until he could not walk or think straight. Anne almost got caught as she stumbled on a bush after a gigantic orgasmic wave had hit her and weakened her knees.   Her husband had looked into the mirror as she grabbed a branch to stabilize herself and she wondered if through his sexual haze he had noticed her watching them.   He had turned his head away so she thought to herself that he had probably assumed it was Sandy their golden lab peeing in the bushes.    What a relief.   She had lost her demons, her inhibitions were gone, she now felt free to fuck the female tennis instructor and her male instructor at the gym since they both openly lusted after her.   She would no longer repel their advances she was going to fuck them as well. Robert blew his second load into Eileen and briefly wondered what is would be like to fuck Eileen’s friend Jean.   Jean was a stark contrast to Eileen.   Eileen was short 5’-5” and had long dark hair, a small rounded butt and medium sized tits.   Jean stood 5’-7” and was blonde with short hair and had perky little firm tits that did not need a bra.   In fact she never wore one.   Her legs and body were tanned all over.   Robert thought that she must sunbathe nude.   Little did he know that her parents were swingers and they always spent their summer vacations at a nudist camp.   Jeans’ father had fucked her when she was 15 and after Jean had sucked him off in the family car on the way to tennis classes.   As Robert removed his cock from Eileen he was delighted in her reaction.   She turned and licked him clean.   He knew right there that she would not feel any regret and as he looked into her eyes, he saw something that had been missing for a few years in his marriage.    Love. Anne rushed back to the master bedroom and took a hot shower.   She was not used to squatting for such an extended period.   Robert breezed in just as she retrieved a towel off the hook.   He had a smile on his face.

AdelleWood1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdelleWood1

  It was nice to see him smiling again.   She had forgotten how handsome he was when he was happy.   Her pussy ached for release.   She would set her plan of seduction in motion tonight after dinner. During dinner Robert and Eileen exchanged knowing glances and Anne seemed oblivious to their flirtations.   Anne asked Robert if he saw where she had put the movies she had picked up for tonight’s viewing as was their tradition on a Saturday night.   Robert said “no dear what did you pick up?”   She said “I don’t know really we have seen so many movies I asked the rental clerk to recommend a great foreign film and she gave me two for the price of one.” Little did they know that Anne had picked out two porno DVD’s and they started off slowly but within the space of twenty minutes the mother daughter and father in the film were fucking each other furiously.   Anne knew this would get the juices flowing and she was going to provide a stimulus.   She sat beside her husband on the long couch and motioned for her daughter to get comfortable beside her.   As usual they were all in their PJ’s and Anne wore a long shirt with nothing underneath it.   Robert wore his usual T shirt and a PJ pants. In reality no one was going to watch the movie because a different movie from today was playing in their heads.   Anne hit play and asked Robert to get a blanket to cover them all since the night air was a bit cool.   Robert draped the blanket over Anne and Eileen noting to himself that Eileen’s nipples were reacting to the cool air.   He was glad that the idea of draping a blanket over them was proposed because he was fighting a raging hard on and he did not want Anne to know why.   Anne nestled into Robert as the movie began.   Eileen lounged on the other end of the couch just far enough away that the blanket still covered her but so she did not have to sit next to her mom.   Strangely enough her mom also stretched out and her foot more specifically her toe was jammed against Eileen’s cunt.   Eileen was getting wet and the movie had not even really started yet.    After a few minutes the movie started to get really hot and steamy;   and pretty soon the father was fucking the daughter in her room.    Roberts cock was making a tent in his pants and the blanket.   Both Anne and Eileen noticed this and their respective cunts dripped with anticipation.   Anne shifted and simultaneously she stuck her big toe hard against Eileen’s slit and rubbed Robert’s hard cock with her hand.   Robert moaned softly and Anne licked his ear lobe and whispered "just sit still and I will quietly jack you off".    Robert nodded in agreement and Anne freed his cock from his pants as he shifted to give her access and they quietly dropped to the floor around his ankles.   There was no turning back. On the screen the mother was sucking the daughter whilst the daughter was giving the father a blow job.   Eileen said sarcastically “great movie mom........do you and dad want to get a room.” Anne pushed her further toe into Eileen’s crotch and said would you like to watch me jerk your dad off?   Eileen almost came as her mother pushed he toe into her cunt.   She did not move or say any more as she watched her mother play with her dad under the blanket.   Robert could not believe his luck or his ears.   His wife was practically asking their daughter to watch them have sex. The feeling in his loins was unbelievable as his wife moved her hand up and down his cock and expertly gave a little twist and rub over his knob end as she came to the top of her stroke.   Eileen seeing all the action at the other end of the couch dipped her had into her panties and rubbed her clit.   Robert by now had discovered that Anne was naked under the shirt and was plunging two fingers into her cunt.   Anne gave up all pretension of decency and threw the blanket off her body catching everyone by surprise.   It was plain to see that they were all engaged in a perverted sexual act.   Eileen boldly moved her panties to one side and fucked her pussy with two fingers.   He mother simply said “let me help you with that” and leaned over and spread her lips and sucked her pussy.   Positioning herself quickly on all fours she asked Robert to find some lube and fuck her ass.   Robert stood up in a daze not quite sure how all this had transpired and followed his upright cock to the bathroom and retrieved some water based lube.   When he got back the two women were in a 69 position on the floor.   Robert was flabbergasted.    Today he had fucked his beautiful daughter and now his wife was eating her out.    Anne looked up as Robert entered and said “Eileen is full of come and it is so yummy it tastes just like yours.   Now fuck my ass please.”   Eileen said “would you fuck mine afterwards daddy I would love to feel your hard prick in my ass.”   “Oh mom I am coming.......................” There was a knock on the front door.   Everyone froze.   Outside Jean patiently waited for someone to open the door.   She had hoped that it would be Robert.     She would fuck him in a heartbeat if she ever got the opportunity.   He was hot. Jean had occasionally dropped by to watch movies with Eileen and her parents...........she had told her mom and dad that she was staying over at Eileen’s parents place but she had forgot to call Eileen to confirm that she was coming over.   In truth she was a bit frustrated and horny because her boyfriend had recently dumped her for what she thought was a lesbian tennis instructor.    Jean had driven around hoping to find a mercy fuck in their small town.   She thought she was out of luck when she drove up the driveway to Eileen’s house.   Was she ever in for a treat.
Published 
Written by paperback-writer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments