Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Three Girls And A Guy

"Living the dream in an unlikely foursome."

13
1 Comment 1
629 Views 629
3.1k words 3.1k words

Some follow their dreams; others are led by them. This was very much a dream come true.

Vicki and I had decided to stay overnight at her house and watch TV on that hot, muggy evening. My cousin and I, as was our habit, got undressed and cuddled up naked on the couch as we flipped through the channels to find something to watch. Our mutual body heat intermingled and stoked the flames of incestuous desire between us. Then, Vicki's phone rang, which instantly doused those flames.

Impatiently, I cried out, “Oh fuck; wouldn't you know it?!” My cock had ceased to continue growing as I had been anticipating an evening of erotic passion between me and my cousin. Even though I knew that it was likely only a brief interruption, I was still somewhat annoyed by the intrusion. If patience were truly a virtue, then I wasn't feeling very virtuous at that point.

Vicki answered her phone, and I could easily hear her end of the conversation. After hearing a series of "uh-huh's" and "yeah," I was disappointed when I heard her say, "Sure, c'mon over!”

After hanging up, Vicki turned to me and saw that I was glaring at her.

“I was kind of hoping to spend some time alone,” I said in a whispered voice. I think my level of frustration was evident.

“To tell you the truth, so was I,” Vicki said. “But I think you will like what is about to happen.”

I was just getting ready to ask what she meant by that when the doorbell rang. "That didn't take her very long,” Vicki said.

Curious, I watched as Vicki rose to go answer the door. I started to ask a question, but I thought it best to simply wait and see.

I heard the twittering of three women greeting each other at the door, and I looked up to see Vicki leading Lorraine and Valerie into the living room. The sight of my naked cousin leading two of our favorite fuck buddies nearly caused my cock to stand at attention. My attitude was changing quickly.

I immediately stood as the three ladies entered. “Well, this is a pleasant surprise,” I said.

Valerie and Lorraine just stood there and stared; their eyes immediately focused on my cock, which was beginning to grow as a result of their intense attention.

The two ladies took a seat on the sofa across from us. I admired them both. Valerie was wearing a short skirt, and since I managed to catch a glimpse of her little bald pussy, I could tell she was not wearing anything underneath. Lorraine was dressed in her usual fare of a buttoned-down striped shirt and a pair of jeans. I sat back down, and my cousin, who was also still naked, came to sit on my lap. I looked across at the two lovely ladies and asked, "So, what brings you two by this morning?”

Valerie said, “Well, Lorraine had come into town to visit, but my husband had left for work, so Lorrie and I are out trying to find something to do.” Valerie and Lorraine were both staring intently at Vicki and me. My cousin was still on my lap, and I could feel the heat from her body as it pressed against mine. It was a true pleasure to be in front of the two ladies while we were naked, especially since it was unexpected.

Vicki looked over at our guests and said, "Well, since you are just looking for something to do, do you think you would enjoy a lap dance?"

Valerie and Lorraine both smiled and exchanged glances. Vicki, meanwhile, had accessed her phone and found a song called “Black Velvet,” which had a sultry-sounding bump and grind-type rhythm. As the song began to play, Vicki stood before the two ladies and swayed her sexy hips back and forth. My cock hardened as I watched the two ladies fix their gazes on Vicki's shaved pussy as it swung back and forth in front of them.

Vicki first began dancing closer to Valerie. Valerie kept her eyes glued to Vicki's delicious pussy as she watched it gyrate closer and closer. Vicki had placed one foot on the couch and her other foot on the floor as she moved in on our neighbor. Then, Vicki arched her back slightly, which pressed her pussy into Valerie's face. Val instinctively reached out with her tongue and began licking Vicki's swollen clam as she continued gyrating to the rhythm of the music.

Lorraine was watching the intense pussy-eating taking place next to her, and she had begun massaging her tits through her blouse.

I sat across from them, massaging my cock while I took in the view. I could easily see Vicki's wonderful ass as it pumped back and forth so that she could spread her pussy juice across Valerie's mouth, and Lorraine cupped her tits with both hands as she watched the lusty action.

Lorraine began to unbutton her blouse slowly and deliberately, and soon her tits were covered only by the lace bra that Lorraine had worn that day. While Valerie was still licking my cousin's pussy, Vicki leaned slightly to the right and reached out with her hand to begin massaging Lorraine's tit through the daintily designed bra. Lorraine reached between the cups of her undergarment and unhooked the cups from one another, springing her tits into the cool air of the living room. Vicki responded by squeezing Lorraine's tit while she continued rubbing her pussy all over Valerie's mouth. Since Vicki had one foot on the sofa and the other firmly on the floor, I could easily see that Valerie had reached in between her legs and was rubbing her shaven clam while she licked Vicki's pussy.

Lorraine, meanwhile, had managed to unsnap her jeans and slip out of them. Vicki and Lorraine were now both naked, and all Valerie had on was what she came in with—her dress and nothing else.

Vicki finally pulled her pussy from Valerie's face, and my cousin got down on the floor, kneeling in between Lorraine's legs. Lorraine opened her legs, and Vicki's head immediately leaned forward to begin giving our sweet visitor's juicy pussy a deep tongue swabbing.

Valerie stood and pulled her dress up over her head. I admired her rounded figure as she stood there for a moment. She then leaned over to begin making out with Lorraine; Vicki was still on the floor, enjoying her midday snack of fresh pussy.

I almost stood to go over and join the three ladies, but I stopped myself. Even though Vicki and I had been in the swinging lifestyle for quite a while, this was still a fairly rare sight: a triad of sexy women in the throws of lusty sapphic sex. I decided to simply remain seated and enjoy the show.

Vicki was stooping over to kiss Lorraine's succulent pussy, her gorgeously well-rounded ass pointing skyward. The way that Vicki was positioned gave me a great look at her adorable, puckered asshole. Valerie saw an opportunity to take advantage of Vicki's situation, so she positioned herself behind my cousin and leaned in to start kissing the meaty cheeks of Vicki.

Valerie saw where I was sitting and accommodated my view; she sat at an angle that allowed me to see her tongue slide gracefully between Vicki's ass cheeks, leaving a tempting trail of spit that dribbled down to her pussy. I kept jerking off, my fingers clenched around my shaft, as I saw Valerie's tongue dart across Vicki's asshole, encouraging my cousin's tongue to sink even farther into Lorraine's ravenous cunt. The moans that came from Lorraine were almost enough to make me shoot my load.

This seemed to go on forever, until, finally, Vicki rose, nearly gasping for air. With her face stained with Lorraine's pussy juice, Vicki raised herself and began kissing Lorraine passionately. Valerie simply turned while sitting on the floor and rested her back against the front of the couch with her legs spread apart. With her pussy pointed directly at me, Valerie's reached in between her legs, and I watched as her fingers spread her juicy bald cunt lips open wide. The sight of her opened clam was truly magnificent, and her juices decorated her fuckhole like syrup dripping down a large stack of pancakes.

After a few moments of passionate kissing, Vicki rolled off of Lorraine and sat next to her on the couch; Valerie was still sitting on the floor. I admired the picturesque vision of the three naked women in front of me, all facing me while displaying their pussies magnificently. From where I sat, it looked as if they were posing for a painting that would be hung in a museum of fine art.

I admired the beauty of Valerie, Lorraine, and Vicki sitting naked across from me. I stroked my cock as I admired all three of them. After a few minutes of seductive silence, Lorraine was the first to speak. “After that bit of play,” Lorraine said, “I think it is time you two cousins entertained your guests.”

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

Vicki looked over at me and then turned to face Lorraine. “What are you talking about?” Vicki asked. Valerie was beginning to get up from the floor to sit on the couch next to Lorraine, with Vicki sitting on the other end.

“Well, since Valerie and I set foot in this house tonight, we entertained you by giving you pleasure,” she said as she stared at Vicki. “The fact that you watched our physical acts of pleasure entertained you,” she said as she looked across at me, “by giving you a nice show.”

I was speechless as I sat there staring, my cock still in my hand. By now, it had become like a loaded gun, cocked and ready to fire.

“What are you suggesting?” Vicki asked.

Lorraine looked at Valerie momentarily so they could exchange smiles, then said, “You two have been lovers for a long time, so I think it would be nice if you went over to Billy and showed Valerie and me the sexy side of incest.”

My cock quickly sprang to life as I saw Vicki rising to walk over to me. “We really should be sure our guests are properly entertained,” my cousin said with a smile.

Vicki sat next to me, leaned over, and began kissing the head of my cock. Vicki swirled her tongue around the head of my cock while being careful to be sure that both Valerie and Lorraine had a clear view. Vicki and I have been active since high school, so I was well acquainted with her cock-sucking talent. My cousin opened her mouth and slid her sweet face down on my meaty pole. Her mouth felt so wonderful on my cock.

Vicki formed her free hand into a cupped position, then (in a caliper-like fashion) began lightly raking her fingertips across my balls. The combined feeling of her fingertips tickling my sack and the warmth of her mouth swallowing my dick was sending me into a heightened state of excitement.

I placed my hand on the back of my cousin's head to caress her beautiful, soft brown hair as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Vicki would occasionally reach the top of my cock and squeeze on the base of my shaft; she did this any time she could tell I was nearing the point of shooting my wad. The one thing Vicki and I both wanted was for this to last as long as possible.

I looked across at our guests, and they certainly seemed to be enjoying the show. Being the taller of the two, Lorraine rested her right arm across the back of the couch to reach around and down to massage Valerie's tit. Valerie, meanwhile, had her hand between Lorraine's legs and was sliding her fingers in and out of Lorrie's juicy cunt. Valerie would occasionally raise her hand to her mouth to taste her feminine lover's juices, and then her hand would immediately go for more, finding the deeper parts of Lorraine's fuckhole.

After a while, Vicki raised her head from my prick to look me straight in the eye. I could not resist. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to my cousin's; Vicki and I began sharing a deep, wet, sloppy kiss. I could taste the saltiness of my pre-cum in her mouth as her tongue probed deep into my mouth.

Vicki raised up and carefully stood on the cushions with one foot on either side of me. Vicki's sexy, bald cunt was staring straight at me and seemed to be begging for attention. “Eat my pussy, Billy,” I heard my cousin say.

I felt Vicki's hand on the back of my head, supporting me as she pressed her wonderful slit onto my face. I opened my mouth and covered the top of her juicy pussy while sliding my tongue up and down the split trail of the cunt I had been fucking for years. I always loved the way that Vicki's pussy tasted; incest with her was always a pleasure.

I managed to slide down a little so that my tongue could find the entrance to my cousin's love cave. Like a snake entering its home, my tongue began sliding deep inside her, darting in and out, giving us both pleasure in the process. I could hear my cousin moaning in pleasure while I ate her, and her juices were beginning to dribble down the sides of my face. My cousin never tasted better.

I could tell that her back was beginning to tire because she stepped off of the loveseat, pulling away my tasty meal of sweet cousin's pussy. Vicki simply lay on the floor on her left side, facing our two female friends. I knew what Vicki wanted.

Her pussy juice was still shimmering on my face like a layer of glaze on a cake doughnut, and I lay down on the floor behind Vicki, facing the same direction as her. I reached down and held my cock, positioning it so that it was prepared to slide into her pussy from behind. Vicki raised her right leg slightly, garnishing the attention of both Lorraine and Valerie; they both stared hungrily at my cousin's pussy and watched closely as they saw my cock begin to slide deep inside.

“Oh, fuck, Vicki," I cried. “Your pussy feels so good!”

“Fuck me, Billy, fuck me hard!”

I began humping my cousin from behind as I reached around to squeeze her tits, and predictably, I found her nipples pointing straight ahead. My cock was sliding deep inside her sweet cunt. “Kissin' cousins,” my ass, “fucking cousins” are much more fun.

Valerie joined us on the floor and faced my cousin while I fucked her. Vicki reached forward to pull her neighbor close, and the two ladies began kissing passionately while my cock was deep inside my cousin.

Not wanting to feel left out, Lorraine came over and began kissing me. Lorraine and I were making out, my cock was buried deep inside my cousin, and Vicki was tongue-swabbing with Valerie; what a horny, sweet pile of human flesh we became.

Having spent a few minutes fucking my cousin from behind, Vicki's pussy juice was gleaming on my cock as I slid over to lay back flat on the floor. Vicki also turned around, but this time she rolled onto my stomach and straddled my waist. Looking down from my position, I noticed my lovely cousin curled up on top of me. My cock slid back into her pussyhole with ease, feeling perfectly at home. Vicki started to press herself against me, pushing my dick deeper into her plump, juicy cunt.

Vicki moaned out loud as she felt my cock throbbing inside her; it was all I could do to keep from shooting my load. Fucking my cousin was a truly erotic pleasure. Valerie and Lorraine seemed to appreciate the display of incest they had requested.

While Vicki rocked back and forth on my cock, Valerie leaned in to begin sucking on one of Vicki's tits. Lorraine followed suit and began sucking my cousin's other tit at the same time while she reached down and began massaging Vicki's clit; all this while my cock continued to explore her tunnel of lust. Valerie, meanwhile, had reached behind Vicki and began sliding a finger inside Vicki's ass. My cousin was being treated to the ultimate pleasure: she had my cock inside her cunt, Valerie was sucking on one tit while she reached around and fingered Vicki's ass, and Lorraine was sucking on the other tit as she reached down and massaged Vicki's love button. It was no mystery that Vicki began gushing her sweet juices, causing a splashing sound to come up from between her legs. It felt as if my cock was a whale swimming in her pool of juicy passion.

Feeling her warm juices beginning to flow, my cock couldn't hold it anymore. “I'm going to shoot my load, Vicki,” I cried.

“Give me your cum, Billy,” my cousin said breathlessly. “Fill my pussy with your sweet cum!”

My cock began shooting a huge eruption of sperm, mixing with Vicki's cunt juice and forming what I called passion paste. Vicki continued grinding on top of me to coax every drop of jizz she could squeeze from my cock.

Cumming inside my cousin was so fucking hot; I held onto her hips tightly, and her titties were still being sucked on by our two friends while they continued fondling her pussy and ass at the same time.

Vicki finally collapsed in erotic exhaustion. She rolled off the top of me and lay flat on the floor next to me.

“Clean up on aisle three,” I heard Valerie proclaim with a laugh. With that, she placed her face in between Vicki's legs and began licking out all of my cum and drinking Vicki's juices.

“I'll take care of aisle four,” Lorraine declared. Lorrie leaned over and began licking the sides of my shaft, then swallowed the head of my cock. I am not sure how she did it, but Lorraine also managed to make me cum for the second...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments