Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wedding Night

"He is welcomed into his new family in a most pleasant and unusual way"

64
9 Comments 9
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Pam looked gorgeous in a flowing, curve-hugging, sleeveless white gown, surrounded by her three beautiful daughters. Ashley, the oldest and the only blonde, wore a light blue, off-the-shoulder dress. The sheer bottom hinted at a pair of sexy legs underneath. Her smile and personality, so similar to her mom's, had strangers thinking they were sisters, not mother and daughter. Maryah radiated beauty in her low-cut pink dress. Her lustrous brown hair cascaded down to her breasts. Jordan's aqua- colored gown accentuated her beautiful brown eyes. Her gown was the most conservative, but that only made her more intriguing to the other wedding guests. Pam beamed when she looked at her gorgeous daughters. She could not have been a prouder mother.

She had divorced their father. Then remarried and divorced again. She fell in love once more and figured that the third time would be the charm. She met a wonderful, kind and handsome man, who loved her very much. She loved him, too. She especially loved his big hard cock. They were excited to be starting their lives together. Today would be the beginning of the journey. And what a marvelous inception it would be.

The nuptials were incredible. There was so much love and happiness in the room. The bride and groom had kept it rather intimate, only inviting family members and the couple's closest and dearest friends. Everyone applauded loudly, as Pam and Craig, affectionately, kissed each other.

A celebration erupted in the reception hall. They were all drinking, dancing and having a marvelous time. Champagne flowed. Glass after delicious glass consumed by the wedding party, as well as their guests. The DJ played a fast song. Pam and her daughters partied on the dance floor, moving and spinning to the music. Their bodies gyrating and pulsing to the beat booming through the speakers. A great time was being had by all. A few of the more inebriated guests had disappeared, presumably they were finding a quiet place to fuck.

"Have you seen Katie?" Ashley inquired, referring to her good friend who had honored them with her presence on Pam's special day. Katie, like Ashley, was blonde and gorgeous. Neither one had any trouble when it came to attracting men.

She looked at her mom as they swung each other around and around. A wicked grin lit up Pam's beautiful face. She stared at her daughter for a second.

"I saw her going outside with that cute bartender," she responded. " That lucky bastard's going to get the fucking of a lifetime," she declared, admiringly.

"Oh, how I would love to see Katie fucking that man silly. Maybe I said too much," she blushed, noticing the others dancing close by, particularly her daughter, Ashley, looking oddly at her. Pam had a fondness for Ashley's beautiful friend and something told her Katie felt the same way about her.

The celebration went on for hours. More dancing. So much more drinking. Some guests left around midnight. Most everyone else was gone within an hour later. The happy couple and their daughters were all that remained as the clock hit one. The girls excused themselves. Hugging and kissing their mom, expressing their deepest, heartfelt happiness for their mother. They each gave Craig a warm hug and congratulated him, welcoming him into the family.

On the elevator, on the way up to their honeymoon suite, the newlyweds' hands and mouths were all over each other. They kissed and groped, lips and fingers exploring bare flesh. Pam rubbed her hand across her husband's crotch, his erection rock hard against her fingers. She dropped to her knees, unzipping his pants.

"I've been dying to do this all night," the smiling bride said, stroking his hardness in her soft, delicate hand. Wrapping her lips around his bulbous head, she sucked him slowly, luxuriating in the feel and taste of his growing cock. She adored giving head. The pleasure on a man's face brought her so much joy. Seeing her lover explode due to her oral skills never failed to get her pussy soaking wet.

"We are nearing our floor," Craig prodded, trying to get his wife to release his cock from her mouth's vise-like grip. He did not want her to stop, but he also didn't want to get caught, literally, with his pants down. How embarrassing it would be if the elevator doors opened and some hotel guests were treated to their own sex show.

"Pam! Please!" Craig said, nervously.

"Alright," Pam said, resigned to delay gratification. "You're no fun."

They got off the elevator, moving down the long hallway. Stopping outside of their room, Craig scooped Pam up in his strong arms and carried her across the threshold. He wanted to continue what she had started on the elevator, but Pam needed to freshen up first.

"Order up a bottle of champagne," Pam said, closing the bathroom door behind her.

There was a knock on the door of the bride and groom's hotel suite. Assuming it must be the room service champagne that he had ordered, Craig walked to the door and swung it inward. The person on the other side did hold a bottle in their hand. But it wasn't a bellhop as he had expected. Instead, Pam's daughter, Ashley, stood there with the champagne in hand and a wide, animated grin on her face. He noticed she had taken her hair down. It flowed down past her shoulders, and made her look even more stunning, if that's possible.

"Aren't you going to invite us in?" the beautiful blonde inquired.

'Us?' Craig thought to himself.

She did seem a bit tipsy. Maybe she mistakenly used us instead of me. Before he could say anything, Maryah and Jordan came into view, peeking their heads into the room. A wicked smile played upon Ashley's pretty face. He stood frozen in place, not sure of what he should do next. A look of confusion etched on his handsome face.

Clad in a sexy, white lacy bra and matching panties, Pam strolled out of the bathroom. She raised her eyebrows when she saw her girls standing in the doorway. A mix of surprise and curiosity showed in her eyes.

Thankfully, Craig had the opportunity and foresight to excuse himself and hurry to the bathroom so he could get some help from his little blue friends. He popped two pills into his mouth and swallowed a cup of cool water. Not one to shy away from any situation, Ashley slinked over to Craig, kissing him hard on the mouth. Ashley's wet tongue searching for his in the heat of their embrace. Her hand slid down his body, firmly grasping his crotch. This caused his mouth to gape wide, allowing her tongue further into his mouth.

She pushed him down on the bed, quickly removing his shoes and pants. Leaving him in only a pair of boxer briefs, which barely concealed his raging hard-on, Ashley ran her manicured fingers along the length of his twitching bulge. With all eyes on her, Ashley was in total control. She slid his underwear off.

"MMMM. Now, this is what I like. Look at the size of this delicious cock," Ashley proclaimed, his cock in her velvety soft hand.

Ashley teased him, circling her wet tongue around the head of his penis. She took just the head inside, then let it pop out. Running her tongue languishingly down along his veiny shaft, Ashley nibbled on his cock before snaking her tongue back up to the throbbing head. She loved sucking cock and was very good at it, too. The sexy blonde kept him on edge, pushing him to the brink before pulling back and letting him get his composure.

After pleasuring his cock, she needed to feel it deep inside her, thrusting and pulsing. She crawled up his muscular torso. Her pussy brushed against his lips. Craig darted his tongue out, trying to sneak a taste. Ashley laid on her back, her fingers spreading her wet, shiny pussy lips. Craig flipped over onto his stomach, his face inches from her hot box. She stopped his advance with a hand to the face. He looked up at her seeing a stern glare on her face.

" I don't want you to lick me. Taste me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard with that massive cock of yours. Make me cum," Ashley commanded. Craig conceded and positioned himself in front of her. He rubbed the head of his throbbing cock against her wet lips, heat emanating from her fiery pussy.

He fucked Ashley, slowly thrusting his hard cock inside her, while Maryah and Jordan kissed him on each side of his neck. He still couldn't believe this was happening. His stepdaughters of about three hours were pleasuring him beyond his wildest dreams. His wife watched from across the room, her beautiful brown eyes glued to the wicked scene playing out before her. Pam and her oldest daughter had talked about sex many times in the past so she knew exactly what kinds of things Ashley enjoyed having done to her. But this was the first time she discovered what her two younger daughters liked to do to their lovers and have done to them.

"Fuck the little slut harder. Make her cum!" whispered Maryah into Craig’s ear.

He obliged by slamming deeper inside Ashley's warm, wet pussy. He was so thankful that he'd had the presence of mind to take a couple of Viagras when he had the chance or else he never would have been able to stay hard for this unforgettable night.

Jordan licked and sucked his earlobe, running her hand across his heaving chest. Pam sat on the bed, watching intently as her girls pleasured their new stepdad. She pulled her lacy white panties aside and ran two manicured fingers along her moistening lips. Her pussy was soaking wet. Begging for some attention.

"I love watching my big sis getting fucked," purred Jordan, running her tongue up along Craig's neck. She bit down slightly into the sensitive flesh, eliciting a blissful sigh from his lips.

CyberBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CyberBBW

The young woman had never watched anyone have sex before and having her older sister be her first object of voyeurism was beyond erotic. She could not have imagined when she woke up this morning that this day would end with her playing with her soaking wet pussy as she watched her sister getting thoroughly fucked by their new stepdad.

Another first for Jordan was masturbating in front of other people. She'd only ever played with herself in her bedroom or the shower. The uninhibited nature of this was all new to her. It felt so kinky, so wrong. But so fucking hot. All around the room her sisters and mom were either masturbating or fucking. It blew her mind how free and open they were with their sexuality. She had not suspected this of her family, but had to admit that witnessing them in wanton displays of lust and debauchery was such a turn-on.

Maryah reached down, grasping Craig's rigid cock, and pulled it out of her sister. She leaned over, circling her tongue around the engorged head before taking it fully into her hungry mouth. She could taste Ashley's delicious juices on his cock, which made her suck even longer. Her pussy grew increasingly wet as she continued to devour his impressive manhood. She circled her wet tongue, teasingly, around the head of his cock

Ashley watched impatiently, her wet pussy needed more affection, but her sisters were lost in devouring daddy's cock. She tried to get their attention but it was pointless. They were so focused on licking and sucking his throbbing cock that they didn't hear a word she said. She decided if she could not have his cock then she'd ride his tongue instead. Ashley lowered herself onto his face. His tongue went to work, lapping at her swollen pussy lips. She relished having her pussy eaten, and Craig did a wonderful job of bringing her to the edge of climax. But nothing felt as good as having a stiff cock pounding her warm, wet pussy.

She could not stand it anymore. Ashley wanted to be fucked hard. And she needed to be fucked now. She had to physically move Maryah away from Craig's beautiful hard cock. Her sister's slobbery blowjob had left it coated in sticky saliva. Ashley lowered her hot cunt onto his throbbing manhood. She squealed when the tip hit just the right spot, deep inside her.

"Do you like that big hard cock fucking your horny, wet pussy, baby?"

"You know I love it, mom," Ashley responded. The sexy blonde rode his cock even harder, bucking her hips and arching her back as her orgasm shot through her. She collapsed in a heap on the bed, her lust sated for the moment.

Maryah wasted no time in climbing onboard for her own ride. Quick as a minx, she slid up his body, positioning her damp hole above his achingly stiff erection. Her eyes locked on to her mom's. Maryah gave her a wink and a devilish smile, then sank onto Craig's twitching cock.

"MMMM. You feel so good inside me, daddy," the brown-haired vixen purred. " I'm going to fuck your brains out!"

All of Pam's inhibitions were gone now, so she slid her ring and index fingers inside her horny pussy. She fingered herself, watching Maryah sink down onto her husband's beautiful erect cock. Her sweet young daughter gleefully bounced up and down, moaning excitedly as she came closer to orgasm. So horny was she that it only took a couple of minutes before she came all over Craig's cock.

Pam pinched and kneaded her aroused nipples while dipping three fingers into her overheated cunt. She slid her hand down to play with her engorged clit, finger fucking herself faster and faster.

This time Jordan got her hands on his cock first. She greedily sucked him, savoring Maryah's sweet nectar. Maryah joined her, tasting her own juices off his hardness. Craig threw his head back, overwhelmed by the dual blowjob. He knew he would not last long if they continued to gratify him in this manner.

Pam was proudly watching her daughters pleasure their new daddy. She taught them to enjoy and explore their sexuality. They were doing just that, albeit with her new husband. Seeing her two youngest running their wet tongues along each side of his throbbing cock had her so wet she could no longer stand it. Although she enjoyed the wild scene playing out before her eyes, Pam needed her husband. Needed to fill him inside her, his throbbing cock making her melt.

Finally, Pam and Craig consummated the marriage. She bent over, placing her palms against the wall opposite the vanity mirror. Craig entered her from behind, his cock easily sliding into her slick pussy. He grabbed her hips firmly, plunging his cock deep inside her. Her marvelous tits swayed hypnotically as he pounded her cunt from the back. He took charge, setting the pace with hard, fast thrusts.

"You love it like this, don't you, Pam?" Craig asked as he continued to fuck her wet pussy with powerful force.

"I bet your daughters didn't know that their sweet mom was such a fucking slut," Craig laughed.

His full balls slapped against her clit each time he pushed himself all the way inside her. She moaned loudly, savoring his thickness. Her pussy walls clenched around his cock, desperately trying to keep his hardness inside her. Pam knew her climax was approaching. Furiously, she rubbed her clit as Craig slammed her from behind.

"MMMM. Please, don't stop, honey," Pam sighed, her eyes rolling back in her head

"Cum for me, you horny slut! Cum all over my hard cock. Show your daughters how much you enjoy getting your pussy fucked hard!!"

Pam relished dirty talk. It was definitely something the couple had in common. Both of them felt a heightened state of arousal when they engaged in naughty dialogue, especially name-calling. She was so close to orgasm, her whole body so tense, her eruption unstoppable now.

"Time for me to ride that nice hard cock of yours. Tell me you want my sweet little pussy to engulf your dick! Tell my girls how much you want me to fuck your cock!!"

"Oh, yes, Pam! I love when you ride me like a stallion. Your pussy is so warm and tight," Craig replied, breathing heavily now.

"I want you to tell THEM, you little bitch," Pam said, authoritatively. Her words did not hurt Craig, but actually increased his excitement. Pam's beauty might only be surpassed by her sluttiness.

"Your mom's pussy is so warm and wet. She knows exactly how to fuck me and make me cum buckets," Craig stated, looking helplessly at Ashley, Maryah and Jordan.

She sunk down on his cock, riding him slowly while her three daughters watched and played with their wet pussies. The smell of sex filled the room. Sensual, kinky depraved sex. Everyone was enjoying family time. Craig leaned forward, taking Pam's succulent breasts into his mouth. His tongue encircled, first one, then the other hard pink nipple. His teeth lightly grazed her nipples as he popped each one out of his hungry mouth.

"Ahhh! Pam sighed, toying with her clit. Craig squeezed her magnificent breasts, manhandling them with his large hands. She loved having her tits played with, caressed and gripped by a pair of strong, manly hands.

Ashley had two fingers darting in and out of her wet hole, seconds from another intense orgasm. Jordan fucked herself with two fingers, adding another finger, when she was close to climax, to push her over the edge. She spasmed uncontrollably as a wave of ecstasy washed over her. Maryah slipped two fingers inside herself, one in her pussy, the other in her tight ass. She rubbed her aching clit with her thumb, her eyes rolling back in her head. She screamed out just as her mom was writhing on top of Craig's cock, soaking it in her cum.

Craig stood before the foursome, stroking his cock. Their eyes were locked on his, mouths opened, waiting for their reward. He already knew Pam loved the taste of cum so he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sexual41
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments