Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Two Loves Of Alma Gray

"A woman is torn between the man she loves and the father she sleeps with."

14
3 Comments 3
1.7k Views 1.7k
5.6k words 5.6k words

Author's Notes

"The story of Alma and her father's hot burning lust for her has caused to rethink the promise she made to her mother on her death bed. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The promise to always be by her papa's side, and to share his bed is taking a tool on her, because of Jake, the man she loves."

Ince her mother's death. Alma stood by the peach stand when he saw her take a big juicy bite out of sweet peach. Jake thought st was a beautiful spring day when Jake first saw his sweet Alma. She was just twenty years old and lived with her Papa sihe was the prettiest little thing he has ever seen.

At a country fair where the smell of honeysuckle, popcorn, and hotdogs filled the air is where Alma stole Jake's heart. It was her body that first caught his eye. A tall slim beauty with long strawberry blond hair. A sweet angel face.  But her body was made for sinning. Jake couldn't help himself; he fell in love with Alma that very first day.

Alma had come to the fair with her Papa, Allen. Alma and her father had had a very close relationship since the death of her mother. Alma had been walking around alone while Allen talked business with some of the farmers. Allan never saw his daughter slip away. Alma rarely had time to herself. She was with her papa day and night.

She was walking around on her own. Alma felt a rare sense of freedom. Life with her Papa could be hard at times. After her mother died, Allen took on various roles in his daughter's life. He was very protective of the life that they had built together.

She noticed him when she was buying some peaches for Papa. He was tall with dark brown hair and whiskey brown eyes. He was as solid as a tank with big broad shoulders. His skin was tone and tan, with a smile that can make any girl drop her panties. Alma's feelings in the pit of her tummy were nothing like that she has felt before. Not even her Papa could make her feel the way Jake made her feel.

Jake still does not know how he worked up the nerve to approach her. But he did. She was more beautiful up close, and Jake couldn't take his eyes off her. Alma's smile lit up Jake's heart. The pretty yellow summer dress she wore showed off her carves and her lovely small apple tits.

''Hi, I couldn't help noticing you like peaches,'' was his opening line.

''My papa likes them,'' Alma said as she paid a dime for a bag of five peaches. And that is where it began. Jake and Alma walked and talked for hours enjoying each other's company. Besides Allen, Jake was the only man who has ever shown any interest in Alma because Allen had made it clear that all suitors should stay away.

When he saw his Alma talking to a young man, a shot of rage went through him at the idea of his Alma given herself to another man, made his blood boil. No father had ever loved a daughter more than Allen Ray loved his Alma. Since he had lost his wife, his girl had been his primary comfort source. The fact that Alma had been such a sweet willing partner always made his heart swell with such pride.

The first time he fucked her sweet tight pussy, she had just turned eighteen years old, but she did things to him that no other woman had ever done. Allen knew it was wrong, but loving Alma felt too good to stop. Alma had kept her word to her dying mother. She had become her father's lover

Alma loved her father dearly. She had watched him care for her mother for months. Before Kate died, her mother made Alma promise to take care of her dad after she was gone. Alma didn't know what Kate meant when she asked her to take care of her father's needs. Kate was aware that her husband hadn't been inside of a woman in months. He had been a faithful husband, and Kate wanted to reward him after she was gone.

Kate knew all too well the happiness that a young daughter can bring to her father's life. She had done that for her father soon after her mother walked away from her father. Kate had spent five years in her father's bed, and she was never happier than when he was on top of her, loving her.

Seven months after her mom's death, Alma made good on Kate's dying wish. Alma went to bed with her father. For three years, Allen never allowed another man near his Alma. And now, to see her talking to a young man that he did not know worried him.

"Alma, it's time to go, honey," Alma heard her Papa say as she looked up and saw him walking towards them. She saw the look in her Papa's eyes, and he was not pleased.

"I have to go, but it was nice talking to you," Alma said as Jake watched her walk away. Jake watched Alma and the older man, and when he saw Allen put his arm around Alma, he knew there was something off about their relationship.

The bright red pickup truck was speeding down the old dirt road. Allen was angry. Seeing her with that boy made him a bit crazy. He had never been a jealous man, but the idea of his sweet angel given her body to another man drove him insane. She was looking out, remembering the handsome young man, when Alma was snapped out of her daydream when she felt Papa's hand go up to her dress. She felt too good and he couldn't wait a minute longer to have her. When he found his way into her panties, driving while he finger-fucked her, she knew that he would be all over her once they got home.

However, Allen couldn't wait to be inside his Alma. Pulling the truck over by the side of the road and killing the engine, he pushed Alma down on the seat, pushed up her dress. He tore off her panties and started finger-fucking her deeper.  Allen undid his pants, pulled out his cock, and buried himself so deep inside his Alma, hitting the back wall of her pussy, making her scream in pain and pleasure.

Pounding her sweet kitty over and over, Allen wrote his name all over her pussycat. Once again, Allen Ray claimed what was his; Alma was his body, mind, and soul. He was relentless as he tore open her dress, grabbing a handful of tits, as Allen fucked her hard, harder than he has ever fucked her before. Alma's screams of pleasure and told him that he was getting through to her.  

His dick never felt better than when it was inside his girl. His dick was hard and expanding inside Alma's pussy as he cupped her ass and pounded into her young body. Alma laid beneath her Papa; she loved given him pleasure. For as long as she lived, Alma would never forget the feeling of Papa's good cock as it pounded her body into submission.

However, this time, her Papa was different. Alma felt his anger. As much as he loved his girl, he had to punish her. Allen needed to remind his daughter of his rules. She was his and his alone.

They were ready. Allen and Alma always came together. Allen would always pull out at the last minute. But this time, he didn't pull out. Instead, he filled her with his seed. After they put themselves back together, Allen started the truck and headed home.

Alma was so confused. She had never seen her Papa in such a state. Papa was angry, and he had taken his anger out on her. "Why did you do that, papa?"

"Do what, honey?" he asked, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"Why did you hurt me, and why did you cum inside me?"

"I didn't want to hurt you, hone. I swear I didn't want it to be like this. But when I saw you with that boy, it made your old Papa crazy. I love you so much, Alma. I can't lose you or what we have.," Allen said, trying to explain his behavior.

"Papa, you don't have to worry; you will never lose me. I love you, Papa, and I promised mama that I would always be by your side. I love being your girl," Alma said as tears ran down her pretty face.

Later that night, Allen and Alma made love again. Alama meant every word she said to Allen, except she couldn't stop thinking about Jake. She could not explain when her Papa was on top of her why it was Jake's face she saw; it was Jake that she wanted.

Two days later, while her Papa worked the fells, she saw him walking up the dirt road. From the time he watched her walk away with the older man, Jake couldn't stop thinking about her; thoughts of Alma played in his mind for hours.

Jake had never met anyone like her before. Alama was not only beautiful and sweet; she was also sexy as hell. He could tell that Alma was no baba in the woods. He had concluded that she had enjoyed a dick or two, and that was okay with him. So when Jake found out that the older man he saw Alma with was her father and that he was looking for help to work his farm, he saw it as his opening to make some money and get next to Alma.

"Hi, again," Jake said as he saw Alma standing in the yard.

"Hi Jake," she said as she flashed her beautiful smile.
He was pleased that she had remembered his name.

"It's good to see you again, Alma. I was wondering, is your father home?"

Alma couldn't imagine why he wanted to see Papa; in a way, it scared her at first. Did he know what he was doing to her? Her nipples were hard, and her panties were nearly soaked. Everything in her wanted him. And no matter how hard she tried, those lustful thoughts of Jake played in her mind.

"My Papa is out in the fields working. He will be back in an hour for lunch. Is there Something I can do for you?" she asked.

If she only knew what he wanted her to do to him. Jake had dreamed of Alma's sweet body under him and all the beautiful feelings they could share. In just one day, Jake had a new goal, fuckin Alma, and he vows not to let anything get in the way of bedding her.

"I'm looking for work, and I heard your father was looking for a hired hand. I'm a good worker, and I can give your dad an honest day's work. I truly need the money," Jake explained.

Alma was impressed. She loved the way he talked to her. He never treated her like a child, like most of the people she knew. Most people thought of her as a good girl that her dad was very proud of, but most of the town's folks did not realize that Alma had let her father take her pussy for more than two years.

"I know my Papa is looking for help. He won't be back until around noon, but you are welcome to wait," Alma said as she watched the tall, handsome stranger check out her body. Alma knew what Jake wanted, and the idea of giving herself to Jake had its appeal.

Jake was more than happy to take Alma up on her offer and wait for her father. They spend the morning talking and getting to know one another. The more they talked, the more at ease they felt with each other. Alma never thought of herself as being any man's wife. She knew her place was with her Papa. She had kept her mother's dying wish; she had taken care of all of her Papa's needs. Alma has been the perfect daughter, friend, and lover that any man could ask. And while there was a part of her that would always be in love with her Papa, there was Something about Jake that made her smile whenever she saw him, and she somehow knew just how easy it would be to fall in love with him.

He had been thinking about his sweet girl all morning after the night of beautiful, passionate lovemaking. Then came morning light, and the sounds of her screams as he ate her first thing that morning filled him with such joy that he could not wait to get back to her. Fucking Alma had been the lifeline that he needed after Kate died.

Alan smiled when he thought of his sweet Kate. No man could have asked for a better wife and lover. Kate's relationship with her father, he had taken her to his bed and done right by her. He loved her the way nature had intended for fathers to love their daughters. So when Allen took Kate on their wedding night, he knew he had Kate's father to thank for Kate's well-trained pussy. Kate was up for whatever her new husband had in store.

When Alma was born, Kate couldn't help thinking about the relationship between her husband and their daughter. Kate had wondered if Allen would be the kind of father that could take his girl to his bed and train her in the fine art of lovemaking, just the way her dad taught her.

Sadly, Kate never got to see her husband's relationship with their daughter blossom into a burning sexual relationship. Alma was only seventeen when her mother took ill. Knowing that her time was growing close, she sat her daughter down for their first and only woman-to-woman talk.

Kate spent her last days teaching her daughter how to care for her father. They spent hours going over Allen's likes and dislikes, teaching her how to cook his meals, and telling Alma how he liked to be bathed every night. "I know this is a lot for you to take on, my sweet, but I know you can be the woman that your father needs after I am gone."

She left nothing to chance. Kate needed to be sure that Alma had what it takes to please her father. So it was the last day of her life when she called her daughter to her bedside. "Alma, darling, I have one last thing to ask of you. Please, sweetheart, I need you to trust me."

"Yes, mother, anything."

"Take off your clothes; I need to see my beautiful daughter."

Alma never questioned her mother. Instead, she quietly stood up and stripped down to nothing. After Alma removed her panties, Alma just stood there, Allowing her mother to take in her beauty. Kate smiled and wished she could be there the night her husband sees their daughter as a woman for the first time.

Kate was so overwhelmed; her beautiful Alma would be just what her father needed to warm his bed on cold lonely nights. "Oh my darling, your father is going to be so pleased. The first time you come to his bed, and you give him your beautiful pussy, it will be a night that you will never forget."

His dear wife was right; taking Alma to his bed was the best decision he has ever made. It took him a while to come around to his wife's way of thinking, but once he got there. Once he realized there was nothing wrong with fathers and daughters bounding in the most natural way God intended, then Allen was all in, literally all into the best pussy ever made.

His heart always smiled whenever he thought of his late wife and all she has given him. Thanks to Kate, Allen had everything he could ever want in this life. Kate had been the perfect wife who had given him the ideal loving daughter. Thanks to his sweet wife, he had a loving relationship with Alma, a precious daughter, and a gentle lover.

They sat talking for hours. Jake and Alma got so engrossed in their conversation that they lost track of time until they heard the old pick-up rumbling up the back road. While she tried her best not to show it, she feared her Papa's reaction to Jake. After what had happened when Allen saw her talking to Jake at the fair. He took her pussy out of anger, not love.

He was looking forward to a good lunch, and if he were lucky, Alama would give him a piece of her excellent pussy before he went back to work. He stopped in front of his house. Seeing Alma sitting on the porch swing with that boy from the fair made Allen's blood boil. Who was this punk sniffing around his girl? Whoever he was, Allen didn't like him. He knew what this kid was after, and he wasn't getting it here, Allen determined.

VictusMusa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictusMusa

"What do you want?" Allen yelled at the boy as he bolted from the truck, slamming the door behind him.

"Papa, this is Jake, I mean Mr. Means, he's looking for work, and he heard you were looking for help," Alama said as she and Jake stood up and greeted the old man.

Allen's cold hard stare made it real clear that this Jake fellow was not welcome. "There's nothing for you here, now get off my land and don't come back."

There it was again, that side of her Papa that Alma didn't know. He was always so kind and loving to everyone. Alma didn't understand why her Papa was so angry. "Papa, please just hear him out; he's just trying to make enough money to get back home, New York, right?" She turned to Jake, gave him a wink and that shy sexy smile that he would come to love.

"Oh, yes, yes, sir. I'm trying to get back home to my family. I have been on the road for a few months trying to find work. My ma has been sick, and I have been looking for work. I hope to have enough money in a month to get back to New York," Jake had to think fast. Alma had given him the opening he needed.

Alma saw her Papa's...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments