Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Thought Game

"My sister and I share a gift. Now we share a lot more."

80
14 Comments 14
3.6k Views 3.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Something happened during the pandemic – something I haven’t talked about with anyone.

It was mid-March when I drove from Orlando Florida to Seward, Alaska. I had just turned eighteen and was ready to experience the outdoors and meet some new people.

So, as I said, I drove to Alaska.

It took me a full seven days to get there, but I was going to make big money working as a tour guide for a local business. The business owner’s name is Cal and he’s married to my older sister, Monica.

The plan was for me to stay with them for a week until my seasonal housing was available. Less than a week later, the pandemic happened. For a while, everyone was hopeful that the tourist season would somehow start, but when July came and went, all hope was lost.

My brother-in-law never had any reason to open his business, which meant I had no job or place of my own to live. I literally had nowhere to go.

In other words, I was stuck in fucking Alaska.

Cal and Monica live in a log cabin. In Alaska.

Living in an Alaskan log cabin for an entire summer may sound very romantic but the reality is something else entirely.

The problem with log cabins is that they’re small. Cal and Monica’s cabin has two rooms - one bedroom and a living room, which is also the kitchen. There is also an outhouse.

A fucking outhouse.

As the months went by, I got bored. There is only so much hiking and fishing a girl can do before the thrill of the wilderness starts wearing off.

Just before August, Cal got a job with the city trail crew, which is a group of five people that groom local trails. Suddenly, it was just me and Monica sitting around the cabin all day.

My sister and I were chatting one day while Cal was at work. The wind outside was howling and making the cabin shake.

Without warning, my sister lifted her head and said, “Johanna, this sucks.”

I looked at Monica. She continued, “Cal and I haven’t had sex since you’ve been here.”

Assuming my sister was kicking me out into the bush, I said, “Well, it’s not like I can go anywhere!”

My sister laughed, “No, silly, that’s not what I’m saying. You’re always welcome here. It’s just that Cal feels weird having sex in the bedroom while you’re in the living room. We had a few quickies in the woods but we usually fuck all night. I’m going a bit stir-crazy.”

I could relate. I hadn’t even seen a boy’s face in months, other than Cal’s bearded face, much less kiss one.

“No kidding sis,” I said, taking a pause before adding, “Do you want to play the Thought Game?”

My sister’s reaction was priceless. She clasped her hands around her mouth as though I’d revealed some long-forgotten secret.

Which is exactly what I had done.

Monica is two years older than me.  We look a lot alike. In fact, we are often mistaken for twins. I’ve always believed that we ended up looking alike because we spent so much time together as kids.

When Monica was a junior in high school, our parents divorced and it was messy. We spent the summer in Ohio with my dad. He’d gotten in with one of those door-knocker cults and wouldn’t let us leave the house because we were required to do the “women’s work.”

During that summer, my sister and I got very close. We talked all the time. Monica was about to be a senior and I was going to spend my freshman year in the same high school so we had plenty to talk about.

The thing we talked about most was boys. We shared a bed, so my sister and I would spoon and gossip and share our hopes and dreams. One night, Monica made a sad face and in a baby voice said, “Tell me a story!”

Playing along, I put my mouth next to my sister’s ear and whispered the lyrics to that Slick Rick song…

Once upon a time not long ago, when people wore pajamas and lived life slow…

Sometime around the second verse, my sister shivered and broke out in goosebumps.

Startled, she said, “My ears are very sensitive.”

I said, “I never touched your ear.”

My sister looked at me like I was lying. “That’s crazy. It felt like you touched me.”

My sister was quiet for a while. In fact, I thought she’d fallen asleep. Without any warning, Monica said, “When you whispered in my ear, it felt like I was dreaming. But it was different because I was awake… It was like your words came to life in my mind… Almost like watching a movie. And I swear it felt like you touched my ear.”

Monica sat up and said, “Tell me a story for real. Any story. I want to see if the same thing happens.”

Leaning in close to my sister’s ear, I whispered,

They were on an airplane flying over the Andes Mountains. They were soccer players eager to land and grab lunch at the airport. Little did they know that THEY were lunch. For each other. Because they ate each other’s butt meat.”

My sister laughed and said, “It’s wild, Johanna, but every word you whisper comes alive in my brain.”

Monica sat up in bed. “Here. Let’s switch places and I’ll tell a story so we can find out if it’s the same for you.”

Monica pressed the front of her body against my back and began whispering.

There was once a girl with blonde hair who lived in Alaska and was afraid of bears. One day, she was walking through the woods and it was getting dark. Suddenly a tall man appeared, his muscles glistening with sweat.

It was weird but I could see my sister’s words, just like she’s explained it. When my sister said the last bit about the muscular woodsman, my body reacted the same way as Monica’s and I felt shivers rippling through my body. I didn’t tell my sister, but the experience made me horny.

After a few weeks of taking turns whispering each other to sleep, we started calling it the Thought Game. Our stories were getting more and more creative and descriptive. I felt like a movie director. Some stories were so good, we repeated them to each other.

One of my favorite Thought Game stories was my sister’s creation. It was about a poor girl from a broken home who eventually becomes a famous astronaut. Every time Monica told the story it was more vivid and real than the last. She always added another chapter to the Astronaut Girl story, which is what we called it.

Lost in the headspace created by my sister’s whispers, I became Astronaut Girl.

...Everyone calls you the Astronaut Girl. You are sent on a top-secret mission to Uranus by the United States government and NASA. An ancient alien has been communicating with the President and is going to share secrets of the cosmos that will forever change human history.

When you land on Uranus, you are greeted by a tall man who appears entirely human.

In my mind, I envisioned the woodsman from my sister’s very first story.

You realize that the tall man is actually an alien. He embraces you with his strong arms and kisses you on the mouth.

I immediately orgasmed.

I tried to hold it in but it came on so suddenly that there was no way I could stop it.

My sister said, “Oh my, Jo. What just happened?”

I'd had countless orgasms masturbating but I'd never had sex. Still, the orgasm I'd just experienced was different - more intense, and I felt it all over my body. So, I wasn't sure whether it was an orgasm or not.

"I don't know," I said. "But it was amazing."

I urged my sister to change places to see if I could tell a story that made her body react in the same way. That night, Monica didn’t respond with an orgasm but after three nights of trying, she finally did. It was then that we fully understood that we shared some special gift.

Every night, we brought each other to orgasm with our words. Even though it seemed a little odd, we never equated the Thought Game to physical sex because we were just telling each other stories that made us feel really good.

Our cousin, Dana, came to visit. She was a little older and a lot more religious. Monica made the mistake of telling Dana about the Thought Game. Dana threatened to tell our dad that my sister and I were committing incest unless we stopped. We agreed and after Dana left, we talked about it and decided that Dana was right and that we should never play the Thought Game again. We also agreed never to talk about it to anyone, including each other.

And that’s why my sister reacted with shock when I suggested we play the Thought Game.

I said, “Look, Monica, I’ve thought about it a lot since we were kids and there is nothing sexual about telling stories that make you cum. You’re horny and I’m horny and there isn’t a lot we can do about it, so why not pool our resources and help each other get off?”

Jasmin08_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jasmin08_TS

At first, my sister was reluctant but thirty minutes later we were spooning on her bed, my mouth almost touching Monica’s ear. Whispering, I began telling Monica a story where she is on a Mediterranean cruise and meets a man that doesn’t speak any English.

He’s tall with jet-black hair and striking blue eyes. His hand touches yours and even though you can’t understand what he’s saying, you know he’s propositioning you.

In the story, my sister lets the man lead her to his cabin. As the details flowed from my imagination, Monica began breathing heavier and her hips involuntarily humping her imaginary paramour.

I suddenly realized that a lot had changed since we’d played the Thought Game as kids. Back then, our stories were relatively tame. We whispered stories about kissing and touching but none of them involved actual sex, even though the innocent details were still enough to make us orgasm.

I wondered what would happen if I allowed my story to reach its most natural conclusion.

He unbuttons your blouse as you watch. You think about Cal because you know what you’re doing is wrong but you also know you won’t stop. Then your nipple is in his mouth. You grab a fistful of hair, holding him there. The harder he sucks the more you pull his head into your body.

My sister began to moan. It sounded like she was in pain. Then her hand was on mine, guiding me beneath her oversize T-shirt and onto her breast. Monica’s skin was hot and her nipple was hard, just like in my story. I pinched it instinctively, caught up in the moment. My sister’s entire body shuddered.

You pull him to your mouth and he kisses you deeply. You’re fully swept away and entirely in the moment but something in the back of your mind wants to know if the handsome stranger is as hard as you are wet. Your hand finds the bulge in his pants. His penis is hard but it also seems unnaturally large.

That was as far as my story got because my sister had the most intense orgasm I’ve ever witnessed firsthand – boy or girl. I held her nipple firmly between my fingers as she came. When it was over, the bed sheets underneath Monica’s hips were soaked.

Covered in a layer of sweat, my sister rolled over and said, “You were right. That is exactly what I needed. I’d forgotten how real it all seems. I could actually feel his cock in my hand. It’s like I’m living your story.”

I said, “I didn’t finish.”

Monica laughed, “I don’t think I could handle what would happen if you finished!”

We switched places. I would never have admitted it but watching my sister orgasm – no – MAKING my sister orgasm, made me surprisingly horny. I hoped she could return the favor.

My sister’s story was particularly naughty. It started with Monica quarantined in the cabin bedroom sick with COVID. Cal is forced to sleep on the floor of the living room while I’m on the sofa.

You hear something. Curious, you roll over. It’s dark but you can make out Cal’s form and you realize that he’s masturbating under his blanket. He doesn’t know you’re watching, and you know it’s wrong, but you just can’t help but reach between your legs. Then Cal turns his head and sees you watching but neither of you stops touching yourselves.

In my mind, every word was real. I was watching my sister’s husband jerk off while I played with my clit. Within that space, I wanted to climb down off the sofa and join him on the floor. My sister must have read my mind.

You get under the covers with Cal and immediately grab his cock. Both of you know that any sound could wake up your unsuspecting sister, so neither of you says a word. You climb on top of Cal and guide his cock into your pussy. Your brother-in-law’s cock is huge.

My body suddenly spasmed in my sister’s arms. It was as though I could actually feel Cal’s cock penetrating me with Monica asleep just a few feet away in the other room. My hand involuntarily slid down between my legs but touching my own pussy somehow pulled me out of the story.

Monica’s right hand was resting on my waist. After placing my hand on top of hers, I guided my sister in between my legs. Without missing a beat within her story, Monica used her fingers to delicately massage my clit.

You find the perfect position and rhythm so that your brother-in-law’s cock grinds against your clit as you thrust back and forth on his muscular body. You feel his hands on your breasts and know they’re the same hands that bring your sister pleasure every night. Then you feel something warm inside your vagina and realize Nick came inside you.

My orgasm rivaled my sister’s. I literally screamed when I came. As the last of the orgasmic waves passed through my body, I felt my sister’s hand pressing against my pussy, grounding me.

I rolled over, face to face with Monica. She was grinning from ear to ear. It struck me how beautiful my sister was so I kissed her lips. Then Monica kissed me. Within seconds, we were making out, our hands exploring the curves of each other’s bodies. In many ways, it felt like being intimate with myself. Even though I probably should have felt weird about what was happening, it all seemed perfectly natural.

Monica and I both got undressed and held each other face-to-face, our bodies pressed together. We talked for a while about what was happening and both of us admitted to fantasizing about one another on more than one occasion.

Running her fingers through my hair, Monica said, “Obviously, we have to keep this a secret.”

“What about Cal?”

“I really don’t know how he would react. Cal and I have fooled around with other men and women. We both like to watch each other fuck other people but, well, this is a bit different.”

Suddenly my sister’s story about me fucking her husband made a lot of sense. I told her to lie flat on her back and close her eyes. Using only the tip of my index finger, I began tracing lines up and down Monica’s arms, chest, and stomach as my whispers began painting the blank canvas of her imagination.

We are laying in bed just like this, my fingers delicately stroking your skin, when we hear Cal’s pickup truck pulling up the drive. Even though we know we should quickly get dressed, we stay in bed. When Cal first walks in, he doesn’t notice us but as he’s taking off his coat, he sees us lying here, totally nude, my finger running circles around your hard nipple.

As I described the action in the story, I matched every movement, relishing the experience of touching the most forbidden parts of my sister’s body.

Your eyes are closed but I lock eyes with Cal. He’s speechless, his expression one of shock but he doesn’t look away. I smirk as my finger slowly drags across your stomach and over your hip bones, then further down until it ever-so-slightly slides between the folds of your labia.

Monica was soaking wet. Her hips involuntarily thrust forward, her thick labia fully enveloping my finger.

Cal’s eyes are fully focused on my finger as I trace circles around your clit, every revolution slightly narrower than the last until my finger finally brushes against your hard button. As I begin teasing it, Cal’s hand reaches for the noticeable bulge in his jeans. When I bite my lower lip, Cal understands my assumed command. In one motion, he unzips his pants, pulls his cock free, and starts masturbating while I watch.

My sister began moaning while I massaged her swollen clit. When her toes curled, I knew she was close.

You feel one of my fingers inside you, then another. Just as you’re about to orgasm, you open your eyes and see my mouth around your husband’s cock.

Monica’s entire body spasmed so hard that she looked like she’d been hit by lightning. My sister grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my lips into hers, my fingers furiously sliding in and out of her pussy.

Making my sister cum so hard brought me close to orgasm. Without any forethought, I sat up, straddled Monica’s face, and lowered my pussy onto her open mouth. Having lost total control, I fucked my sister’s face like an animal possessed. Monica grabbed hold of my thighs and shoved her tongue inside me which made me squirt all over her pretty face.

Needless to say, the rest of the summer was a lot more fun than it had any right to be. Monica and I found new ways to play the Thought Game as we learned the secrets of each other’s bodies. Then there was the night with...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AlaskanDevil
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments