Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Second Time I Saw My Sister Naked

"it just gets better..."

14
0 Comments 0
42.0k Views 42.0k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
It was late, and I was fast asleep, but when I heard my door creak open I awoke. I blinked my eyes open but did not move, to see who was entering my room. I couldn't see much in the dark, but I heard footsteps, and then the door shut quietly. The footsteps grew closer to my bed...

I smiled to myself, and closed my eyes. I knew who it was. She walked so carefully right up to my bed, and I heard some sort of movement so I chanced a quick look through just one eye, but I didn't want her to know I was awake. My sister stood right over me, and I had a short but sweet eyeful of her nightgown being drawn up and over her head, and I shivered with excitement. She remained standing there, now completely naked, and watching me no doubt, to see if I was asleep. I didn't dare move or else I'd give myself away. No, this was too intriguing to ruin just yet. What was she planning on doing?

In the dark, I could only see her outline surrounded by the moonlight pouring in through my window. She bent at the waist, examining my face closer. I had shut my eyes just in time to avoid her catching me. Ironic, that I felt like the one who was doing something secret and naughty. She seemed satisfied that I was still sleeping, and so she lifted the covers and began to slide into my bed right next to me. The pleasant warm sensation was exhilarating as her naked skin slid against my own. I always slept naked, and she didn't seem at all surprised when our bodies touched. She was facing away from me now, in effect causing us to spoon. I continued to feign sleep while she got comfortable, adjusting herself so that the most possible amount of our skin was in close contact. My semi-erect penis gently nudged her hip, which I found to be a most wonderful feeling.

I reached my arm casually over her side and let it fall sleepily onto her, my hand resting on her stomach. She wasn't fooled.

"Faker," she laughed quietly.

I smiled. "What are you doing?"

"I was lonely," she answered nonchalantly. "So I thought I'd come sleep with you."

"But you're...um, naked," I said, pretending that it was something shocking or unusual.

"You weren't complaining this morning," she said devilishly.

Indeed, I hadn't complained a bit when I accidentally spotted her coming out of the shower. Especially when we somehow ended up masturbating together right then and there in the bathroom. No complaints here!

"Is this round two?" I asked with perhaps a bit too much excitement.

She giggled. "What are you implying?"

My dick jutted into her ass cheek as it grew rock hard. She felt it growing, and moaned as she moved her butt against me.

"If you wanted to mess around," I said, "you could just ask."

I saw her hand slide down her front, and disappear from my view.

"I think it's much more fun to be naughty like this, don't you?"

Without waiting for my response, she began touching herself. I could tell by her movements, by the way she let her mouth hang open and her arm moved down and up, down and up, while her wrist rotated. It was so hot to watch her get off right there, laying next to me! I thrust my dick into her butt again, poking her playfully while she fingered her cunt.

"Oohhh..." came a throaty sound. "Put it between my legs..."

Was she serious? That seemed a little bold. We hadn't really touched each other last time. I didn't react right away, so she spread her legs and reached down for my dick. Her fingers touching my throbbing length felt so good... She gently guided it between her thighs and clamped them around it. Her pussy felt so hot as it rested there, and I felt movement again as she continued masturbating.

"Kiss my neck," she whispered to me.

This was too arousing to put a stop to. I reached around for her breasts, feeling their delightful softness and the hard nipples poking at my fingers, and gently squeezed them. I moved my face closer and breathed lightly on her neck. She moaned deeply, her hand beginning to speed up. This was so hot, my dick buried between her legs, her cunt leaking onto it... My lips found the soft, sensitive spot on her neck that I had wanted to suck on for years, and I began a slow, sensuous feast on her delicate skin. It tasted so good, and the sounds she was making were really turning me on. I instinctively began to thrust my hips forward, sliding my dick underneath her vagina as she moved her fingers like lightning across her clit.

"Oh god!" she cried out, her masturbation heightening to a frenzy. "I'm gonna cum!"

I was lost in a haze of sensation as I sucked and bit at her neck, my cock fucking her thighs as her pussy leaked all over. I felt like I could cum this way, and I wanted too so badly I don't think I could have stopped at this point.

"Fuck!" she spat out, holding her breath as her hand began jerking and her hips began thrusting sharply. I grabbed her body and held her against me tightly, her soft butt mashed up against my stomach. That felt so good, for some reason I didn't understand, and I just held her there while she climaxed in my arms, and I thrust one last time forward and exploded underneath her. I felt cum shooting out of me, no doubt making a mess of my sheets and her legs. But it felt so blissful and so wonderful. She began breathing again as the waves rolled over her, and my own hot breath against her neck returned to normal as well.

"Oh my god," she said, her fingers still playing with her dripping pussy. "That felt so good..."

"I made a mess," I said dreamily.

She laughed, feeling my cum on her legs. "At least you didn't cum on my pussy."

That really turned me on to hear her talk like that. "There's always tomorrow."

She nuzzled into me and we resumed our spooning. "Maybe."

Without bothering to clean ourselves up, we both fell asleep.

**********

When the sun woke me up, she was gone. I felt disappointed at first, but then suddenly my door opened and there she was, just having showered. Her hair was still wet, and she wore only a towel. She saw me awake and smiled.

"Hey sleepy, rough night?" she joked.

I yawned. "Did mom dad see you come in here dressed like that?"

She giggled, enjoying the naughtiness of the situation entirely too much.

"They're gone, I made sure to be up early enough so they wouldn't see my room empty."

"You've put some thought into this, haven't you?" I asked.

She struck a nervous, girlish pose and giggled. There was something very different about her since yesterday, like she was this wild sex kitten that I never knew about. Without missing a beat, she dropped her towel and let me see her naked while she combed her hair. She enjoyed seeing me devour her with my eyes. Her soft, tanned skin looked so delicious. Her breasts looked so heavenly as they swayed gently from her movements.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

Her tight stomach and that delicious pussy, with the flame patch of hair she had shaved just yesterday. God I wanted to eat her...

"Come here," I said.

She complied, smiling to herself. I reached out and touched her skin, feeling her legs and her stomach, and touching her breasts again, pawing at them while she sighed contentedly, giving me free access to her sexy body. But I wanted more than a feel...

"Lay on the bed," I said.

She looked a bit frightened actually, as if hesitating. But she did as I asked, and spread herself out before me, her damp hair fanning out on my pillow. She spread her legs, knowing I wanted to see her pussy and probably play with it. As I slid down and positioned my face over her, she smiled and knew what I was going to do.

I held her thighs open and slowly licked the flat of my tongue from the base of her cunt to her clit. She shivered underneath me, and groaned at the feeling. She was so clean and fresh, all I could taste was her soft skin. I pressed my tongue in further, spreading her open and trailing along the pink inside. She groaned again, obviously loving this. I watched a lot of porn so I knew how to eat pussy, it's amazing how much you learn about sex from watching people have it. I continued running my tongue up and down and all around her vagina, drinking her in and sucking the juice out of her.

"That feels so good," she breathed, her hand finding my hair. She tangled her fingers into it and held on for the ride.

I began to eat her finally, teasing her endlessly with my tongue. I sucked on her clit softly, then harder and harder until she was crying out in pleasure. Eating her pussy was so good, better than anything in a porno. She tasted like a tart dessert. I stuck my tongue as far up her cunt as I could, and rubbed her insides with it. Her hips were beginning to buck and I knew she would cum if I kept it up. So I steadily began licking her entire pussy up and down, swirling my tongue everywhere on her sensitive mound. I even ran it down to her asshole, lightly rubbing my tongue on her clean, smooth opening. She began yelling out her pleasure when I did that. I knew she was clean from her shower, so I continued my assault on her asshole, eating the entire area together. First her pussy, then her asshole, then back to her pussy. She was cursing at me with her eyes closed tightly, obscene things coming out of her mouth. I wanted her to cum so badly, so I got bolder.

I moved back to her pussy and lightly touched her asshole with my finger. She sucked her breath in sharply, her climax beginning to build. I just rubbed her butthole with my fingertip in a circular motion, continuing my feast on her dripping cunt. I ate and ate until she moaned loudly, and her vagina contracted under my mouth. She came, hard, and I let my finger slide just a bit into her ass as I found her pee hole with my tongue and lashed at it mercilessly. Her neck and face flushed bright red and she lifted her hips right off the bed, her mouth wide open in agonized pleasure. A small squirt of sweet, clear liquid jetted out onto my tongue from her pee hole, and then she collapsed down onto the bed, panting from the intensity of her orgasm.

I continued to softly, slowly eat her pussy. I loved the taste of it, and she was too exhausted to stop me. She breathed deeply, trying to compose herself.

"Where did you learn that?" she asked, staring down at me as I licked her.

"Porn," I said, wiping my chin. She had made a mess of my face.

"Let me taste myself," she said, and leaned forward to kiss me. Her tongue found mine and she hungrily sucked at it, eager to clean all of her juice from my face. I loved the taste of her mouth, with a hint of mint toothpaste. That kiss really got me off.

"I need to cum," I said, our noses touching. She just nodded.

Pushing me onto my back, she sank down to my crotch and grabbed my aching erection. She had to fight against the urge to inhale it, and began suckling on it, nursing softly and lovingly. I was leaking at the tip already, and she knew it wasn't going to be very long. So she tried to make it last as long as she could, touching lightly and sliding her lips up and down. Once she had me in her mouth, she began sucking eagerly on my cock, withdrawing her lips just to the tip of the head and then sinking back down until her nose touched my pubic hair. God it felt so good!

I felt like I should warn her when I felt my balls beginning to tighten, but then I felt her finger glide under my balls and find my butthole. I smiled, finding it extremely naughty for her to return the anal exploration. She was drooling so much on my dick that her fingers were already soaked, and she lightly rubbed my sphincter, causing me to moan uncontrollably. It was so arousing to think of my sister performing oral on her brother, I had to fight to hold back my orgasm. But her invading finger was too much to bear, and I felt myself begin to boil over.

"I'm gonna cum..." I breathed.

She kept a steady motion with her mouth, sucking a bit harder now though, and her finger began to slide into my ass. I felt the sperm rise and shoot out of my dick and into my sister's mouth, but the finger sliding slowly into my asshole was only heightening the sensation. Even though I was spurting already, the deeper her finger went the harder my orgasm hit me. It was like a spike of pure pleasure that nearly knocked me out until her finger was finally buried in my ass, which was clenching down hard on it as I spasmed. I moaned in near pain as my orgasm was white hot, her wriggling finger stroking each thick rope of sperm out of me and down her throat. I felt a tear roll down my cheek from the intensity, and even when the spike passed over me, her finger was still stroking me inside, milking the sperm out of my spent cock.

I stared down at her as she lifted her face from my dick, already having swallowed my cum. She did not remove her finger, but instead let go of my cock entirely and watched it twitch and jump. Each time she moved her fingertip inside my asshole, a glob of cum would emerge from the tip of my cock. She smiled brightly, loving that she could give me that much pleasure. She moaned softly as she nuzzled her face into my balls, slowly removing her finger from my sphincter.

"Like that?" she asked playfully.

"Loved it," I answered.

"You like the ass, don't ya?" she giggled.

"I like yours."

"It did feel nice," she said, sighing to herself. "Maybe it would feel better if you put something bigger up there."

My cock twitched again, making her laugh.

"You want me to?" I asked in disbelief.

She fondled my balls, massaging me lightly. "We'll see. You'll have to get it nice and wet first, from fucking my pussy."

Dear god, what had I gotten myself into?
Published 
Written by iLust_4_You
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors