Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Second Friday As A Threesome

"Sally spends another Friday night with Gina and Ryan and all three get sore arses."

19
3 Comments 3
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Gina Meadows arrived home from work on Friday, "What time will Sally be here?" asked her son Ryan.

"Fucking hell, you are eager aren't you?" laughed Gina.

"Just asking but yeah, it was fun last week," replied Ryan.

"She should be here in about an hour and, oh, she wants to cane you," said Gina.

Seventeen-year-old Ryan seems to have been more or less permanently aroused since his mother had given him a bare-arsed belting a few weeks ago but the mention of Sally caning him made his cock twitch.

"Oh, and did you say she could?" said Ryan.

"Not up to me but I did say that it would probably give you a hard-on," replied Gina.

"Well, I came when you caned me so I might do the same when Sally does," said Ryan, using 'when' rather than 'if'.

"Yeah, Sally intends to give me a spanking too so I said that I would spank her," said Gina so Ryan now knew the additional entertainment that his mother and Sally had planned for the next few hours.

Sally arrived and had a long passionate kiss with both Gina and Ryan before Gina said, "I told Ryan that you wanted to cane his arse."

"Yeah, I do. Are you alright with that Ryan?" asked Sally.

"Certainly but I will give you a good fucking tonight or tomorrow," replied Ryan.

"So I would hope," said Sally caressing Ryan's crotch.

"Do you want to cane him now?" Gina asked Sally as if Ryan was not there.

Ryan's cock was rigid in his clothing as he thought of baring his backside for a sexy mature woman with a cane in her hand.

"Yes, I might as well warm his arse before we all get down to some serious sex," said Sally with her eyes sparkling.

"Fetch the cane, Ryan. There is a good boy," Gina instructed her son.

Ryan went to fetch the cane and thought of removing his jeans and underpants whilst he was away but then thought that either being told by Sally to drop his clothing or having her pull them down was far sexier. He returned with the cane in hand and handed it to the house guest.

Sally seemed fascinated as she bent the cane, she had been on the receiving end as a seventeen-year-old and last week but she had never administered a caning.

Both Ryan and Gina were looking at Sally expecting her to give Ryan some instructions and when she realised this, she said, "Take down your jeans, please, Ryan."

Ryan very slowly and deliberately did so and both women looked at the huge bulge in his underpants and both women licked their lips.

"Those down too, please, Ryan," said Sally indicating his underpants and her voice almost cracking with excitement.

Ryan lowered his underpants and the rigid penis that both women were acquainted with, and would be again, came into view.

Ryan knew that the next words that Sally was bound to utter might make him cum because there was something magical for him with those words in this situation.

"Bend over, Ryan," Sally used the expected words and Ryan felt a surge of excitement that only just stopped short of ejaculation although he knew that his spunking would not be far away.

Ryan turned his back to the women and bent over and for a moment all three of them were frozen in anticipation.

Gina glanced at Sally and Sally decided to take things to the next stage by raising the cane and slashing it down across Ryan's backside, CRACK!  "Umm!" grunted Ryan and his penis twitched. Gina and Sally were both damp in their knickers.

Sally delivered a second stroke and Ryan almost came. He knew that he would do so with the next one.

CRACK! Sally landed a third stroke and spunk shot from Ryan's penis causing Sally to gasp.

"He came when I caned him, and when I belted him," said Gina but she said it breathlessly rather than in a matter of factually way.

"Kinky fucker," said Sally before giving him a fourth stroke rapidly followed by a fifth.

Sally added one more stroke to the now slightly sobbing Ryan's arse before saying, "Well, that was fun," and indicating that the caning was over.

Ryan stood up and put his hands to his behind, "That fucking hurt," he announced.

"Yeah, but you obviously enjoyed it," said Gina indicating the pool of spunk on the floor and the sticky line hanging from Ryan's cock.

"It seems so," said Ryan rubbing his caned arse.

Nobody was sure what would happen next but they knew that it would be sexual and Gina moved towards Sally and locked her lips on Sally's. Sally let the cane drop to the floor as she grabbed Gina's buttocks that were in tight trousers.

The women stopped kissing and Gina said, "Fancy a sixty-nine?"

"Fuck yes," replied Sally before kissing her again.

The two women went upstairs and Ryan removed his jeans and underpants and followed. He wanted a good view of the lesbian sex but he was not going to be sitting down to watch it.

The women quickly had their upper clothing off and their tits mashed together as they kissed and each groped the other's arse.

Trousers and knickers then came off before Gina was on her back on the bed as Sally lowered her cunt onto her face and leaned forwards to start licking Gina's slit. They licked and sucked and panted and writhed as tongues and lips took vagina's towards orgasms that promptly arrived.

Ryan was fascinated by the movement of Sally's arse as she rode his mother's face and he loved it when she shuddered in an obvious orgasm brought on by Gina's tongue.

The two women finished having sex and Sally swung around to lay next to Gina as they kissed and caressed each other's breasts. Ryan looked at the two wet cunts that he would no doubt be putting his penis in at some point in the next several hours.

"What about these spankings?" Sally asked Gina.

"Why don't you spank each other just before bed and then I can fuck you both while you have got sore arses?" suggested Ryan.

"That sounds good to me," said Gina, and Sally agreed.

The women did not bother about putting any clothes back on but the trio went back downstairs although Ryan was not yet putting his caned arse on a chair.

Over the next hour or so, there was a lot of mutual touching and kissing and Gina put some music on, Ryan caressed her arse as she bent over putting a CD in. Ryan danced slowly with each lady, in turn, his erect cock pressing against them as he did so.

"I am going to get a chair from the kitchen and then we will have the spankings," announced Gina.

When she returned she said, "Who spanks first because whoever gets spanked first will be sitting down with a very sore arse?"

"Oh yeah, let's cut a pack of cards, whoever gets the highest card does the first spanking," said Sally.

A pack of cards was produced and Ryan held the pack for Sally to cut, she got the ten of hearts, "Looks like you might be having to sit on a sore arse Gina," she said as the odds seemed to favour her.

"Wait a minute, are aces high or low for this?" asked Gina who did not really fancy putting a just spanked arse on a hard seat.

"High," ruled Ryan so Gina calculated that there were sixteen cards in the pack that would top Sally's selection.

Gina cut the pack and looked from Sally to Ryan before turning the card over to reveal the five of clubs, "Ha, you are going to be sitting on a red hot arse, Mrs Meadows," laughed Sally.

Sally sat on the chair and invited Gina to lay over her lap, "How many are you going to give me?" asked Gina.

"I don't know. I am just going to tan your backside, that's all," said Sally.

"No, you both need to get the same, one hundred spanks each, I will count them," gloated Ryan.

"One hundred?" echoed the two women.

"Yes, a hundred, you both need very sore bums," said Ryan.

The women looked at each other but neither protested as Gina put herself over Sally's lap.

Sally caressed her friend's ample buttocks for a while before commencing the spanking with Ryan calling out the number after each SLAP

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Gina was bucking and squirming on Sally's lap and her arse cheeks were red as Ryan shouted out, "Sixty," although the numbers had long stopped registering in Gina's mind.

Sally's hand was stinging as it continued to make contact with one or other of the large buttocks and Gina was sobbing loudly by the time Ryan said, "Eighty."

Gina's arse cheeks, as well as her facial ones, were bright red when Ryan announced, "ninety-nine" and then "one hundred."

Gina lay limply for a while before getting up and putting her hands to her arse, her eyes sparkled with tears and her cunt sparkled with a different sort of dampness.

"Shit, Sally, you fucking spanked hard," she said in between sobs.

"Well, you know how hard to spank Sally don't you?" said Ryan whose cock was not surprisingly erect.

"Too fucking true," said Gina as she put her arse on the chair but then shot up and clutched her buttocks as she shouted, "Shit!"

She sat down again but much more gently and, although it was very painful, she managed to stay down.

She was still sobbing as she ordered Sally over her knee and she started spanking her hard and fast. So fast, in fact, that Ryan was having trouble keeping count and in next to no time, he was saying, "Forty-five," as Sally yelped from the punishment her backside was taking.

Gina's arse on the chair was red hot and she actually orgasmed but kept spanking as she turned her friend's backside the same colour as hers.

"Seventy-six," said Ryan as his mother's hand continued to tan Sally's buttocks.

Still, the spanking went on and there were a mixture of noises ranging from Gina's ongoing sobs to the sound of hand hitting buttock via Sally's yells and Ryan's counting.

At last, Ryan said, 'one hundred' and now both mature women had very sore arses.

Sally got off Gina's lap and cupped her arse cheeks and Gina was glad to get her own sore behind off the chair.

"Which of you two ladies shall I fuck first?" asked Ryan whose penis was desperate for a wet cunt to enter.

Both women were ready for his cock and in between sobs Gina chuckled, "Shall we cut the cards again?"

Sally agreed that that was a good idea and Gina cut first and got a nine before Sally triumphantly turned over a jack, "That seems appropriate," she laughed as the three of them went to the bedroom.

Sally was on the bed with legs wide apart awaiting her prize and Ryan slid his rigid penis into her. He gave her a very slow and very long fucking and he did it rather expertly as he was still learning some of the tricks of the trade. Gina looked on with envy as Sally came three times before Ryan spurted his cream into her.

Sally was very contented but Gina needed a good fuck but before too long Ryan had recovered and his again hard cock entered his mother. He managed to fuck Gina just as satisfyingly as he had Sally and Gina had climax after climax before Ryan's ejaculation signalled the end to the sex for the night.

Sally was again staying most of Saturday so she and Gina had some more lesbian sex, with Ryan, of course, watching, mid-morning before Ryan gave Sally another fucking Saturday afternoon. There would be plenty of time for Gina to get more fuckings during the rest of the weekend.

The three lovebirds had had a great twenty-four hours together, again.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments