Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ride, A Saga of Motorcycle Love - Chapter 2

"The ride begins as sisters find new horizons of depravity."

3
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
As Ashley stood there in front of me, I marveled at how beautiful she looked. Perhaps I never saw her in the light that I was now seeing her in. I was more in love with her than I had ever been before. She smiled at me as she turned and walked toward Bill, who was sitting on his bike, awaiting her.

Ashley put her hand on his shoulder and swung her leg over the idling Harley. Her pink latex panties glistened in the sun as she lowered herself to the waiting seat. As she sat down, I could see the expression of sexual pleasure in her face as the dildo in her panties was being pushed to its limit, deep inside of her steaming hot pussy. Wrapping her arms around Bill, she glanced back at me once more and mouthed,

“I love you.”

He dropped the bike into gear, roaring off with her holding on to his leather covered body.

Roni approached me and smiled. She hugged me and asked if I was okay.

I said, “I guess so...” and stood there trying to internalize what had happened.

Roni looked at me and said that she was mine, and don’t think about anything else until Monday. She would be coming home with me and that’s that! I asked if I would see Ashley before Monday’s reunion.

Roni said, “We’ll catch up with them later today, don’t worry. Besides Bill being a very strict and sadistic dominant, he is a very loving man; no real harm will befall Ashley. Even though, it might seem to her that she is being tortured, it will be with love and the lust for her body that drives him on.”

She continued, “However, I must warn you that the Ashley that you get back will never be the same one that you knew before, she will change for ever, and I promise you that you will not be sorry.”

She told me that she knew everything that I liked, all my kinks and fetishes, and to let them fly, and not to hold back, she wanted to experience them all. Feeling like a kid in a candy store, I didn’t know what to do. I had lusted after Roni for years, and now she was giving herself to me, no strings attached!

Taking her by the hand, I led her into the house. I took her by her shoulders and pulled her close to me, kissing her so gently. I was about to fulfill my fantasy of having sex with my wife’s sister, my years of dreaming were about to be realized.

I pointed to the darkened bedroom...

Without hesitation, Roni lay down on the bed. Running my hands up her beautiful legs, I stopped at her shiny latex panties, stopping to appreciate the visage of this absolutely erotic beauty that was there in front of me. I slowly and gently pulled her now very wet, purple-latex panties off of her toned and rock-hard body. She gasped as she was denuded, and without hesitation, spread her legs wide apart.

I began working my way up her body, licking and tongue kissing her legs as I lay on my stomach. I was getting ready to eat her pussy, desiring to bring her to the brink of orgasmic bliss, when I did not believe my eyes...Roni had a beautiful, fully developed cock, not a pussy! I was frozen, both in my mind and body, Roni then took me by the hands and looked deeply into my eyes, and said,

“Ashley knew that your love of her fucking you with her strap-on would make us great lovers...You see, I am a unicorn of nature, one in a million, I am a chick born with a dick. I was born a hermaphrodite, as a small child they thought that I was a boy, but I sure fooled them, didn’t I,” she laughed. “I am yours now, think of nothing else, I am here only to please you, and to allow you to indulge your fantasies as reality,” Roni finished.

Stumbling for a second or two, I asked, “Can you...?”

Taking her finger and pressing it against my lips, she stopped me. “Yes, I can, and I will, my lover. Now lie on your tummy and let me place this pillow under your stomach.”

I flipped over at once. Roni spread my legs apart. I felt the marvelous warmth of her body as she straddled my legs, then as she slid her hands up and down my back and my sides. I felt her move closer and closer to my buttocks. She turned toward the bedside table and retrieved a bottle of silicon lube. I felt her fingers gently massage it on and around my anus. I then felt the absolutely erotic feeling of the pressure of her hard cock pressed against my opening. With a slight push forward, she entered me, sliding her cock into my hungry ass, up to its full depth.

Roni stayed there, deep inside me for a minute, to allow me the full range of sensations that I was feeling. The feeling was wonderful, and so intense, I was squirming and purring like a sissy-girl. Roni began pumping away at my ass, with increasing speed and harshness, until we were both groaning with pleasure. The feeling of her rock-hard she-cock plowing away at my ass was sending me to places that I had never known before, but that I knew that I absolutely wanted to be.

“Fuck me, Mistress, I want to be your bitch, Fuck me, please,” I screamed.

She soon let out a deep cry as she exploded in my ass, shooting a flood of her steaming hot cum deep into my hungry ass. I was in total bliss. Roni then collapsed onto my back with the calm satisfaction of a lover being fully sated. Resting for a minute or so, she withdrew her magnificent she-cock and said,

“My turn, baby!”

She took my place lying on the bed, and as she had done to me. Taking the silicon lube, I wet my fingers and stuck all four of them into her ass without a warning. She let out a small squeal of delight as I opened her pussy-ass up. I then mounted her and returned the favor of fucking her ass with all my vigor and might. As I slid my cock into her waiting ass, I could not believe that this unbelievably sexy girl was here, awaiting my cock to invade her tight pussy-ass.

My wife’s sister was a transgendered girl, with a fantastic she-cock, and I was fucking her in her own bed while her husband was off with my wife!! Ten minutes and hundreds of groans and moans later, I exploded in her, filling her ass with my hot cum. I remained inside of her as long as my cock was hard, feeling the wonderful tightness and warmth of her beautiful pussy-ass. We were both spent, and together we rolled over and fell sound asleep, sleeping the sleep of lovers.

We awoke about an hour later, and with a gentle kiss on her lips, I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tightly, and wishing that I could pull her body into mine as one. We rolled around on the bad for a while, and wound up in a perfect “69" position. We simultaneously took each other’s cocks into our mouths and began to send them into another round of sexual bliss.

Several minutes of sucking and nibbling and we were both ready to climax once again. Roni had such an effect on me, as a person that normally came only once in a night, maybe twice at best, had been changed into a multi-orgasmic, fucking machine. It seemed that there was no limit to what I could experience with her!

After our final round of play, we both decided to hit the shower to clean off and get ready for the rest of the day. So much sex had made my bladder fill to the bursting point. I could hardly wait to empty myself as I entered the bath. Roni was already undressed and standing in the shower. I smiled at her and instructed her to kneel down on the shower floor, which she did at once.

“I am going to piss in your face and mouth, you slut,” I commanded.

Standing in front of her, I held my cock pointed at her neck and let my piss flow. The sheer amount of my piss was soaking her torso; she was so very turned on by this new kink, that she begged me to raise my cock. I did, wetting her face and hair, as she hungrily opened her mouth to catch a shower of piss directly in her mouth.

AliGardenier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliGardenier

She swallowed every drop that she could catch. The eroticism of seeing this beautiful girl, soaked with my hot piss, drove me to put my cock directly in front of her wide-open mouth, filling it easily, as she gagged down as much golden nectar as she possibly could.

Finishing my flow, she stood up and kissed deeply me with her piss-flavored mouth. She was driving me crazier than before; her willingness to explore any kink was fantastic.

I then kneeled down as she had done; looking up at her, she smiled back at me, knowing exactly what I wanted. I was masturbating my cock wildly as she pointed her cock at my face and began my shower. I was able to experience a wonderful wetting, covering most of my body, and filling my mouth as I gently moved my open mouth over her lovely she cock and closed my lips around it. She was pissing directly into my throat and I swallowed every precious drop!

We finally had our shower and went into the bedroom to get dressed once again. As I put my red-latex tee-shirt, back on, and pulled up my black-leather, codpiece pants, Roni stopped me before I could put my shoes back on. She went into her closet and brought out a pair of girls, bright-red, vinyl, lace-up, ankle-boots, they had a 1/1 2 inch platform and about five inch heels.

“Please wear these for me, they are your size,” she said.

I blushed as I looked at her. Yes, I loved these boots, and the idea of wearing girls sexy boots at her request, sent my cock to full erect in seconds. I placed them on my feet and laced them tightly to my ankles.

“Yes, they fit perfectly,” I told her.

She then produced a black-latex catsuit, polished to a bright shine, for her to wear. It had slash zippers across both breasts, zipped ankles and wrists, and a crotch zipper as well. She handed me the bottle of silicon, latex dressing lube, which I lovingly spread on every inch of her sensual body. The very feeling of her tender skin, gliding softly under my slippery hands sent us both into another fit of near orgasmic bliss. I then helped her slide into the beautiful latex catsuit and with my help, zipped it up. It fit her like a glove, it was super skin-tight, and fitted her perfectly in every way.

She then brought out another pair of the exact same boots that I was wearing, and put them on her legs. This was so totally sexy to me, seeing her in the same boots that I was laced into. Reaching into her dresser, she brought out, a heavily-boned, latex, waist-cincher, which I placed on her waist and pulled to its smallest size. It crushed her waist smaller by nearly five inches, and made her hips, tits and waist look so sensual. She placed a pair of latex gauntlet gloves with heavily studded gauntlets on her hands; she then gave me a small, heart-shaped, chrome pad lock to secure the back zipper of her catsuit, so that she could not remove it without my permission. I looked at her and shook my head with disbelief at how wonderfully sexy she was, just looking at her drove me to distraction.

“Feel like a nice big plug to finish off the outfits, baby?” she said to me.

“What do you have in mind,” I replied. “You know we have some riding to do yet today.”

With that, she produced from her dresser drawers, a pair of spun-aluminum butt plugs, both the same size, about 7 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches wide.

“Wow,” I replied, “They sure are big, aren’t they.”

“Don’t be a sissy girl,” she scolded. “If I can take it, so can you.”

She then unzipped the crotch zipper of her catsuit, and with ample lube, she slipped the heavy, metal, anal plug into her ass. She moaned with delight as it slid home, no doubt causing her great pleasure as it found it’s new home.

She rezipped her suit, stood straight up and looked at me.

“You’re next,” she scolded.

I dropped my leather jeans and bent forward to await her pleasure. I didn’t have a long wait; the cold, metal point of the plug touched my anus and caused a shiver to run down my spine.

“OK, baby, here it comes; you are now my personal sissy slut, getting your ass filled like you deserve.”

Quickly, she pushed forward, and the heavy, metal plug, immediately filled me.

I had never felt such a violation of my body before. It was so amazingly wonderful; I wished for a second, that it were bigger, heavier and fatter.

As her final piece of attire, Roni produced a black latex hood; it had mouth and eye openings and two small holes for her nostrils.

“Put it on me, please,” she begged.

I pulled it over her head and carefully zipped the back of the hood up. It fit very tightly, and looked so wonderful on her. I tucked the neck carefully into her suit and finished zipping her up. God, did she drive me crazy! A second trip to her dresser produced a combination gas-mask, rebreather and hood. The mask had two corrugated rubber hoses connecting to the backpack type rebreather unit. She slipped the backpack straps over her shoulders and tightened them. Then, with my help, we slipped the hooded gas-mask, over her already hooded head and zipped it tight. The mask had red, transparent lenses, sure to change how she was able to view the world as we rode.

The sound of her breath operating the valves in the mask made me very excited, knowing how she was breathing in a greatly compromised way. In a muffled voice, she directed me to turn the rebreather unit to “LOW”, so that very little new outside air would be available to her. We both knew that this would produce lightheadedness and a semi-faint state, in a short while, but breath control was a big turn on for us both, apparently!

I threw my arms around her and hugged her as tightly as I could. My endorphins were racing like crazy, she was making me her sex toy without trying, and I was supposed to be the dominant one!

We finally finished dressing, and taking her by the hand, I led her out to my bike. She mounted it and let out a small “ooh,” as sitting on the seat shoved the butt plug deeper into her ass.

This will be a good ride, I thought to myself.

As I sat down, I felt the same rush as she had. The sensation of being so deeply filled and now being plugged even deeper was fantastic. I had to admit that Roni: insisting that I wore her stiletto heel boots, along with my leathers, made me extremely excited as well, adding considerably to the moment. Roni placed her arms around my body and whispering into my ear the location we were to arrive at, off we rode.

The first twenty minutes of our ride were eventful to say the least; the heavy aluminum plugs were vibrating in sync. with the engine on the Harley, the result was like a super-charged vibrator, violating our asses. I nearly wrecked the bike as I experienced my first anal orgasm. I almost blacked out as I came, as I was not able to stop as the wave hit me, since we were doing about 70mph on the highway at the time! I swear that Roni seemed to orgasm over and over as we rode; her purring changed to loud moaning and cries as we rode on.

Being that the temperature was nearing ninety and the humidity was like soup, I could only imagine the self inflicted torture that Roni was undergoing, encased in her head to toe latex catsuit, her entire head covered in tight latex, a gas-mask rebreather and the total coverage helmet that she was wearing as we rode. I guessed that she must have been swimming in her own juices by now, since the heat was making me sweat profusely and I was not so totally encased.

We had a long way to go, and with considerable mental fortitude, I was able to focus on my riding as we cruised to our destination. I kept wondering how my Ashley was doing, since this saga was entirely of her own design.

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors