Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ride, A Saga of Motorcycle Love - Chapter 1

"Two sisters swap husbands and become intimate lovers."

0
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words
It was another perfect day for a ride. Ashley and I had gotten up extra early to clean and polish our new Harley. This was to be the first time out for the new bike. We were meeting our best friends, Bill and his wife Roni, whom we usually rode with. They were a great couple: young, very friendly, and both had that sexy air about them. Not only were they our best friends, but my wife Ashley and Roni were sisters.

Ashley found Bill to be a smolderingly sexual man: tall, rock-solid, tough, tight, and gruff looking, but with a heart of gold. His wife Roni was a beautiful girl in her own right, the type that didn't need makeup to be fantastic, but when she did, she was unbelievable. She was about 5' 4" tall, thin, and curvy in all the right places, with straight mid-back length, blonde hair with a bright-red streak in it. Her smile lit up a room, and quite frankly, she drove me to distraction, and seemed to love doing it. Every time we saw each other the sexual tension could be cut with a spoon. More than once I wanted to jump on her, drag her off into a dark corner and not come out for about a week...

My Ashley seemed somewhat distracted as we prepared to leave for our day’s outing. She had spent extra time last night making sure her beautiful dark-brown, waist-length hair was set to perfection; her outfit was finally laid out after an hour of trying on everything in her play-clothes closet.

Last night she had been so very attentive to all my desires. We made soft, loving, passionate love for hours, something that we hardly ever did anymore. Our time together had transformed into wham-bam, let’s fuck, but not this time.

This morning she made us both a great breakfast and afterwards, she attacked me in the shower, we made wild, anal-love until we nearly fainted. She knew how much I craved her infrequent sessions as dominating; the feel of her strap-on dildo penetrating my ass drove me insane, as my cock fucking her ass did to her. I didn't’t know why her attentions had changed so drastically, but I was not going to look a wonderful gift horse in the mouth, so to say. She had entered the shower without saying a word, she took the soap and lathered us both up, from head to toe.

She pressed herself against my body and rubbed hers up and down against me. The strap-on dildo that she was wearing slid on my stomach as she did her dance of lust.

She then turned around: bent over, and parted her ass cheeks with her hands, then told me,

“You know what I need.”

My soap-covered cock pressed against the rosebud of her tight and lovely ass, she moaned as she felt the pressure of my cock beginning its invasion of her hot and willing behind. With a sharp push forward, my cock rammed deep into ass, I stayed inserted to my cocks full length for a few seconds, when I felt her relax, I began pumping her ass harder and harder. I soon felt the unmistakable feeling of my cum welling up in my balls, aching for release. I then pushed forward once more and the shower of hot cum shot into her hole. Together we moaned and groaned until she and I were satisfied fully. She then uncoupled and instructed me to do as she had done. Complying, I bent over and willingly accepted her dildo deep into my rear; I had known this wonderful ten inch intruder on several occasions, and loved every encounter we had. She grabbed hold of my hips and fucked me like a crazed sailor, until she made me scream with orgasmic pleasures.

Finishing in the shower, we dried off, and I sat on the edge of the bed as my lovely lady got dressed. First, she donned a pair of bright-red, latex, dildo-panties: something that drove her wild with lust whenever she wore them. Watching as she slipped into them, I could see the rush of sexual tension as the well-lubricated dildo found its way deep into her wet and willing pussy. The soft purr she emitted told the entire story. Then, Ashley donned: shiny, white-spandex, micro-shorts, with a sexy red belt, and a large, silver buckle which she pulled tightly closed.

“Wouldn't want to lose that,” she said, as she pointed at the crotch of the dildo panties.

She then slid into a bright-red, latex, crop-top, with long poet sleeves, and tight, ruffled wrists, with a single snap on the front for closure.

As the tiny, latex crop-top stretched across her ample breasts, they were jutting boldly forward, barely covered, as the small, single snap on the top only provided a closure of the extreme bottom of the blouse. Her entire cleavage was exposed, and most of her gorgeous tits as well.

On her legs, she donned a pair of crimson-red, 1970's style, knee-high, Go-Go boots with a high platform and 6- inch spiked heels.

She then asked me for help. On her dresser were heavy stainless-steel cuffs and a collar. They were each: about an inch and a half wide, and about 3/8 of an inch thick, each with an attached “D” ring, and a hinged closure with a single set-screw to fasten them securely closed.

As I picked one up to put it on her wrist, I was amazed by the sharpness of the inside of it. The outer portion of the bracelet was highly polished, like a mirror. Inside, however, the bracelet was patterned with thousands of tiny, pyramid-like protrusions, made by numerous “V” shaped grooves, that were cut in the surface, both length and width-wise. The result was a pattern of very sharp, pointed, pyramids of steel. As I closed it around her wrist, the bracelet was obviously about a half inch too small to close easily. I showed her and told her that it would not fit. She smiled at me and told me to squeeze it closed and screw it together. As I squeezed it closed, I could see the grimace on her face as it crushed shut. I inserted the screw and tightened it quickly, with the tiny wrench that was supplied. I could see by the expression of anguish on her face that it was painful. I had felt the tiny points bite into her skin as I shut it. She said nothing, but raised her other wrist toward me, as a sign to fit the other bracelet to her, which I did.

Her facial expression was the same, as the sharp points dug into her soft, white, flesh.

Next was the collar, it was similar to the bracelets but wider, about 2 inches wide ,with a large “D” shaped ring on the front of it. Fitting it to her lovely neck, I again pointed out that it was at least one-inch too small. I doubted that I could safely get it closed.

“Roni lent these bondage manacles to me, and since she and I wear the same sizes, it should fit,” Ashley told me.

Positioning it on her mid-neck, I gently squeezed it shut, watching as it constricted her neck considerably. I could see that it was making her breathing more and more difficult, plus it was severely digging into her neck. She shook her head ever so slightly and said,

“Please, screw it closed quickly.”

I did, and without saying another word. She was now completely locked into the steel torture implements that she had selected for herself. I asked her how she was doing.

She replied, “It hurts like hell, but I’m fine. Now, do the last of them.”

Looking at her dresser, I saw two more steel bands, much larger then the bracelets. I asked her what they were for.

She exclaimed, “My upper thighs, please.”

Shaking my head affirmatively, I picked one up and repeated my task, I placed it just below the bottom of her shorts, and after tightening it, I attached the second one. The tiny points dug so deeply into her, noticing as I tried to turn one of the bands slightly to adjust it, it would not move.

It had dug itself firmly into her soft, milky-white skin with a grip that could not be broken. I asked her if she could stand these five, torturous bands, she said that she could, and she added,

“They are quite painful for now, but in an erotic way. I am sure that I will get accustomed to them, as Roni is, besides, my pussy is soaking wet from wearing them.”

I was amazed at her ability to find pleasure in the face of pain, and quite pleased, seeing her in such lovely torment always made my cock rock hard!

Speaking of hard, she told me to, “Take the codpiece off of your leather jeans.

IvyClaire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyClaire

I want your exposed cock right now.”

She took a polished, stainless-steel collar that was on her dresser and split it into 2 pieces. The ring was about one inch thick, and about an inch and an inch and a half wide. She grabbed hold of my balls and pulled them downward. As they stretched, she slid the 2 halves of the split-ring, around the skin above my balls and held them together. She then took the 2 small screws and fastened the halves together. My balls were now stretched to near bursting, an inch and a half below my cock.

“Hope you like that, it’s not coming off any time soon,” she said.

With that, she took the tiny tool that had come with the steel implements and dropped it into the toilet! We were now both locked into our torture devices with no way out.

We finished dressing, and left for the garage to start our ride. Walking, for me, was a bit difficult, with my balls pulling and stretching as I moved. I was not sure if it was sexual or just pain, but it did feel exciting.

As we started out of our driveway, Ashley whispered into my ear that the vibration of the Harley was already driving her dildo much deeper into her and she was already nearing an orgasm. It was going to be a fun day, I thought. Being the sadist that I am, I made sure that I held the throttle open to the place that provided the most vibration transmitted from the engine, back to the bikes saddle, this always had the desired effect on my female riders.

Less than a mile from our home, Ashley dug her fingers deeply into my back, screaming at the top of her voice,

”I’m cumming, you fucking bastard, I’m cumming!”

We arrived at Bill and Roni’s home quickly; they live about two miles from us and the drive is only about 10 minutes. They were standing in their front-yard awaiting our arrival.

Roni was always an amazing girl to see, today was no exception. She was wearing a purple-latex, pleated, cheerleader’s skirt that almost covered her behind . . . but not quite, with hot-pink, latex panties under it. A matching, purple-latex, short- sleeved, scoop neck top, and hot-pink, thigh-high boots, completed her outfit for the day.

“Wow,” was all I could manage to say.

On her neck, she wore an eternity collar with a very distinctive ring that I had given to her sister Ashley some time ago, with the matching set of bracelets on her wrists. The girls had switched their ownership-collars and bracelets for some unknown reason.

Bill was as always dressed in Harley gear: skin-tight, leather jeans, tall biker boots, and a fitted, red latex tee shirt. On his neck he always wore a silver heart-shaped lock that fastened a heavy silver chain around his neck. Roni had given him this symbol of ownership, love, and devotion on their wedding day, he never removed it. It was his wedding band.

We dismounted our bike, Bill and I started to small-talk as the girls went into the house to prepare for our ride. Bill and I busied ourselves as we waited for their return. Nearly a half hour later, we had exhausted our topics of BS, and were getting a bit pissed-off as we stood and waited.

Soon our wait was over.

The girls walked out of the house, hand in hand. Roni spoke up first.

“We have a few things to tell you guys before we get going,” she said. “First, I guess that we owe you both an explanation of our behavior over the last few days. We have been planning this day for about 3 months now. In fact, we have just spent the last half hour eating each other’s pussies until we both came. As you can see, we have switched our collars and wristbands as a sign of our desire to live in each other’s lives for a while. Ashley has told me in great detail about her life with fetish and kink as her daily routine, and this I find very exciting. I have told her about my love of captivity, bondage, pain and submission to the cruel whims of my Master, and the despicable deeds that I must endure.”

She continued, “My sister, Ashley, now desires to take that life on as her own. Secondly, we owe it to you both, to admit that for the last two years, we have been lovers. We both have spent many hours in bed with each other, eating pussy, kissing, and even giving each other enemas and bathing in golden showers. I love my sister, and she loves me, we are inseparable and will continue as lovers for ever. Our times together are precious to us both. So, therefore, Ashley will be riding with my Bill today, and will be his to use, as he sees fit, for the rest of the weekend.”

“I shall be yours,” Roni said to me. “I am to be used as your portal to pleasures, and shall submit to your kinkiest desires without hesitation.”

Ashley spoke up, “Any questions, guys?”

I was dumbfounded to say the least. The idea that my wife and her sister were intimate lovers drove me to distraction. I could only imagine the hot scenes that must have taken place over the past two years. My cock was raging hard.

Bill looked at Ashley and said, “You know, I don’t play easy, if you are with me, it’s going to be a rough and painful road, little lady.”

Ashley lowered her head and replied, “Yes sir, do with me as you please. I expect nothing but to serve your most selfish desires,”

Bill looked at her once again and said, “I’m not sure that you understand what you are asking for. I do not believe in safe words, your screams, moans, pleading and begging, only serve to excite me to greater levels of tortures for you. I intend to violate your body completely. I will use your ass, and your mouth for my cock’s pleasure, your pussy is destined to be ripped apart by my cock after I am finished with your other holes. Now, get on your knees, cunt.”

Ashley did so at once. Bill took a chrome-steel, double ring-gag from his saddle bags. It was about 2-inches in diameter, and had a leather straps with a locking buckle attached to it. He placed the rings deep into Ashley’s mouth, filling it completely. He then fastened the straps behind her head with the locking buckle. Dropping his pants to the ground, he pulled his enormous cock from its confines, and with a few seconds of masturbation, it grew to nearly 10- inches long and 2 inches wide. Without hesitation, he thrust his throbbing cock into Ashley’s mouth, via the hole in the rings. Stopping for only a second to allow her to breathe, Bill pushed his cock fully into her throat, leaving only his balls exposed. Ashley had taken his entire cock deep into her throat, without gagging at all. Satisfied with her performance, he withdrew his cock, and removed the ring gag.

“You’ll do for a novice,” he told her.

He motioned for her to stand up. As she stood erect, he took his hands and placed them into the wide-open front of her latex top. He took her nipples into his hands and gripped them with his fingernails.

“Place you hands behind your back and lock your fingers together. Make no sounds until I tell you to.”

Bill squeezed his fingers together with all his might, nearly piercing her nipples. The pain on her face was enormous; she turned bright-red, and started to collapse as he tightened his grip. Ashley wanted to scream at the top of her voice, this was so far beyond any pain that she had ever felt before, but she remained mute. Soon, Bill relaxed his grip and stepped away. Ashley regained her composure, she then walked over to me, and gave me a kiss, and she spoke softly into my ear,

“I love you so much: but my body craves to feel the total release of my inhibitions, that only my complete submission, and the acceptance of the glorious relief of severe, and unrelenting pain and tortures will give me.”

Needless to say, the show that I had just witnessed had driven my cock to iron-like hardness, I could have fucked my wife into a heap of stammering flesh right then, but I maintained my composure, as the day had not yet really started.

-------------

Published 
Written by Lustyrose4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors