Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion

"It never gets old (even when you get older)."

53
8 Comments 8
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.2k words 1.2k words

My big sister and I had played around a bit when we were kids. OK maybe it started out as playing around but by the time we were in our late teens, we had taken it to every level you could imagine.

Life happens and as much as I think we both enjoyed the interaction, we knew we were playing with fire. We'd both been seeing someone but when we got home, we were now fucking like our lives depended on it. Something had to give.

I broke the news that I was moving out to get a place with a friend of mine. My sister was visibly upset by this but I think we both knew we had to break it off.

Not long after I moved in with my friend, my sister moved to the West Coast with a friend of hers. It was sinking in, Our lives had changed.

A few weeks into our new living arrangements, my sister and I would get on these phone calls and catch up on each other's lives. It was purely brother/sister stuff and nothing out of the ordinary. She was clearly loving Cali and I was telling her about work and my life. Once we started talking each other to sleep, the phone calls got more intimate.

The truth was I felt lost without her. I felt alone. She was in a similar mindset despite loving the life she was now making for herself.

"I miss holding you at night and how you smelled and your warmth," I confessed.

"I miss you too. But I know why you moved out," she admitted.

"Yeah I think Mom was about to bust us," I said.

"What do you miss most?" she asked.

I really had no barrier now. I could say exactly what I was thinking and maybe she'd just hang up?

"I miss how you taste in my mouth. I miss kissing you and then kissing my way down your chest and then licking you until you came," I said.

Keep in mind that while my sister and I were fucking around, it kind of became our secret. We never discussed it in daylight or openly. We just did what we did. Now though, I felt like I had nothing to lose.

My sister hadn't responded to anything I'd just said. I just figured I would keep going...

"I miss touching you and how soft that spot near your hip bone is. I miss how your stomach twitched when I stroked it. And I miss tracing my finger on the inside crease of your thighs and feeling how hot your skin felt. I'd ask you if you wanted me to stop...", I paused. "Should I stop now?"

"No," she said.

"I'd crawl between your legs and start kissing your stomach and letting my chin slowly rub against your pussy. I could feel you pushing up against it to grind your clit against it. Did that feel good?"

"Yeah," she said.

"Are you wet right now?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Then tell me," I teased her.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Should I stop?"

"No don't stop," she responded.

"Are you in bed right now?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"Take everything off for me," I said.

"Jesus...".

I could hear my sister removing her clothes.

"Tell me when you're naked."

"OK, everything is off," she said.

"Are your nipples hard?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Touch them for me. Rub the phone against them so I can hear," I requested.

I could hear my sister rubbing the phone against her gorgeous full tits.

KarinaLovey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaLovey

"What next?" she asked breathlessly.

"I want you to stroke your pussy so that I can hear how wet you are. Don't put your fingers inside but I want to hear how wet you are right now," I instructed her.

"OK," she replied.

My sister then moved the phone next to her pussy and started stroking it. It took about thirty to forty-five seconds before I could hear the familiar sound of her wet pussy being stroked.

"Does it feel good?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Does it feel as good as when I did it?"

"No," she said.

"Slide your finger inside," I told her.

I could hear an audible hiss as my big sister started fingering herself.

"Put me on speakerphone so that you can play with your tits while you finger your pussy."

She followed my instructions.

"Now slip a second finger inside and start moving faster," I ordered.

I could hear more movement as my sister familiarly began writhing against the fingers fucking her. As I listened, I began stroking my cock.

"I'm stroking my cock now and I'm going to pump it at the same pace I can hear you fingering yourself. OK?"

"Yeah...." she said.

The image of my sister laying on my bed naked is burned in my memory. Me licking her nipples while her tits bounced towards her chin while I fingered her pussy and stroked her clit. My cock rock hard against her outer thigh. The softness of her naked legs against my balls and shaft. Her mouth parted slightly as I fingered her to orgasm after orgasm. Me becoming mesmerized watching the shadows cast by her massive tits and hardened nipples against the glow of my television in my then room. Her right arm at first over her head. Her legs spreading wider to accommodate my penetrating her pussy.

"I love how you taste and how I can move your clit with my tongue," I confessed. "Has anyone ever eaten your pussy as good as I have?"

"No."

"Do you want me to lick it right now?" I asked.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Tell me," I demanded.

"I want you to," she hesitated. I could hear her breathing becoming more erratic.

"Say it," I commanded her.

"I want you to eat me and make me cum," she relented.

Hearing my sister confess that she wanted me between her legs was all I could take. I shot a stream of cum so hard that it landed on my own chin. The second spurt landed on my sternum like it had been dropped.

"I'm cumming," I said.

"Don't stop!" my sister gasped as she kept up her own pace.

The truth was that I couldn't stop if I wanted to. I wasn't sure as I lay there that any sexual relationship that I might have would exceed the intensity and desire I had for fucking my big sister. The combination of the taboo, her smoking body and the passion we had when we were together we unrelenting.

I could hear her gasping harder.

"Tell me," I instructed her.

"I'm cumming... fuck!" she coughed.

As we both cooled down my sister settled down and we started talking regularly again.

"So...," she asked coyly. "When do you think you'll come visit me in California. You know you can crash in my room, right?"

How fast do you think I booked the ticket?

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments