Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Reunion

"Meeting my big sister for dinner turns into reliving some hot past memories"

41
12 Comments 12
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

I travel a lot for business and I happened to be heading to the area where my older sister lives. It had been about five years since we were in the same zip code.

I should point out that we did more than just experiment when we were younger. We weren't exactly oblivious when we started playing around and after a few years, we were doing everything.

I wasn't sure how the night would play out but we met for dinner and caught up on life and just about everything else. We'd ordered a bottle of wine with dinner and we'd had one or two cocktails before we sat down to eat also. Neither of us was editing ourselves during the conversation.

My sister said, "You must be tired from traveling and flying in today. I should let you get some sleep."

"I'm fine," I said. "I mean I'm okay if we leave here. Do you want to come hang at my hotel?"

"OK," she said.

I was still in my suit from meetings. Sis had changed into her jeans and a nice blouse so she looked more comfortable than I did. I asked, "Do you mind if I change? I'm hoping to get another meeting out of this suit tthis week."

"I was going to say...," she laughed. "Go ahead and change or I will feel like the skank around you looking all handsome."

"Do you want to hang at the hotel bar or just raid my minibar?" I asked.

"Let me see your room," she said.

Once inside I gave her the 'ta da' gesture and in she came. I flipped on the TV in the suite section of the room (I got upgraded) and said, "I will be ready in a sec." She was walking around casing the room and giving herself the tour. I grabbed a pair of jeans and removed my jacket, dress shirt and slacks while slipping my jeans on over my fitted boxers with my sister standing in the bedroom area as I dressed.

I took off my undershirt and said, "You know they have a pool if you want to jump in tomorrow just take the extra key and shower here after and we can hang some more.

"Cool," she said.

I turned on the TV in the bedroom but the lights were off. "We can just hang in here," she suggested.

"That's fine by me," I jumped at the offer.

We were chatting and laying side by side on the bed. My sister removed her shoes and sunk down a bit towards me. Her shape was so familiar that I slipped my arm under her head and gave it to her as a pillow. The change in her breathing was audible. She gently rolled onto her right side and slid her left knee against my leg. I sniffed her hair and felt the heat of my own breath as I listened to her breathing.

I started rubbing her arm witth my right hand going the full length up and down. She moved her arm slightly back and I didn't change the angle of my hand stroking it. As a result it was now intermittently stroking the side of her left breast. I continued the subtle but meaningful path and saw no complaints from my sister. Instead, she slid her knee up a bit more until it was just below my crotch. This was happening.

AmyStafford
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyStafford

"I'm going to save these jeans for another night," I said.

"Okay. Maybe I should do the same?" she added.

I slipped my jeans off and was already hard as a rock.

On the opposite side of the bed my sister was removing her jeans and she was also taking off her nice blouse. She had her bra on but soon I could see her reaching behind her back to unclip it. Then her panties were coming down. I saw the sign and took the rest of my clothes off and got back into position.

As my sister climbed back into the bed now fully naked, she lay on her left side. I rolled onto my right and began stroking her arm and back. She felt like silk. I rubbed my face against her back and moved against her. My cock was against her ass cheek. She reached back and wrappoed her hand around my shaft. I took her right breast into my hand and rolled her onto her back as we made eye contact. I bent down and began kissing her mouth hungrily.

I moved to her nipples and alternated licking them while cupping her breasts. I began moving my kisses down her stomach and I felt her legs parting. I slipped my hand between her legs and began stroking her pussy until I felt that wet velvety slickness. That's where I moved my mouth.

"Put your legs on my shoulders," I said. She complied.

I licked her pussy like I hadn't been fed dinner only an hour ago.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No. Don't stop," she said.

I sucked her clit while fingering her pussy and teasing her ass.

"Oh God," I heard her moaning.

I moved between her legs and took my cock in my hand and rubbed the tip against her clit and against her wet slit.

"Open your legs wider," I said.

As my sister opened her legs for me I pressed the tip of my cock against the opening of her pussy. I felt it pop in. The warm wetness was incredible. As I slid the whole shaft down to my balls inside her, I watched her mouth opening and taking in air. As I started pumping in and out, I watched her gorgeous big tits swaying up and down.

I'd slip just about all the way out and let the shaft of my cock air dry and then slip it all the way back inside her pussy.

By the light of the television I could see her beauty and her body clearly. It only enhanced the frenzy of fucking her.

"Get on top of me," I said.

"Okay," came her response.

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments