Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Policewoman - Part 6

"Things develop further involving mother and son Sharon and Trent Potts and their mutual lover, Helen Ladbrooke."

45
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Sharon Potts, aged forty-three, was not surprised when her landline phone rang and it said that the caller was Helen L.

The caller was fifty-year-old police sergeant Helen Ladbrooke, and she and Sharon sometimes had lesbian sex together. Helen had, in recent times, been getting fucked by Sharon's eighteen-year-old son Trent, and even more recently, Sharon and Trent had become lovers.

As well as the sex, contact between the three people sometimes involved caning. Helen had caned Sharon a few times in the past, as she did other of her lovers, both male and female, but in recent days, Helen had caned Trent, Trent had caned Helen, Sharon had caned Helen, and Sharon and Trent had caned each other.

In fact, Helen's caning of Trent preceded sex between them, but only by a matter of a minute or two.

The reason that Sharon was expecting the call was that the previous day, Trent had sent Helen a text, with Sharon's knowledge. Helen had not had sex with Trent for a few days, but the plan was for them to get together later this day.

Sharon was okay with her son having sex with her friend and sometime lover, although the initial discovery that they were was a shock. It was almost a certainty that at some point, the two mature women and the teenage youth would have a threesome, it was just a question of when.

Trent's text was confirming to Helen that he could see her for sex, but the venue was to be sorted, either at Helen's house or with Helen coming to Sharon and Trent's house, Sharon was divorced from Trent's father.

If the location was to be the Potts' house, it could be that they had their anticipated threesome.

Helen was ringing the landline rather than Trent's mobile where the text was from because the location had an interest to all three of them.

Trent was actually at work at the moment, and Helen could not get back to them the previous evening because she was out with people from work.

"Hello Helen, how are you?" said Sharon on answering the phone.

"I am good, how are you, and how is your arse?" asked Helen, who knew that Sharon and Trent had just purchased a cane and that it was likely to have been used the previous evening.

"My arse is cane marked, and so is Trent's," replied Sharon.

"And was the sex good afterwards?" asked Helen, who knew that mother and son had recently started their incestuous affair.

"Out of this world," answered Sharon.

"It usually is after a caning," said Helen, who loved sex whilst she had a sore arse, or had just given someone else one.

"Trent is at work, probably feeling horny if he is anything like me," said Sharon.

"Yeah, I got his text about tonight," said Helen.

"Yes, it is up to you, I am happy for him to go to you and fuck you, if that is what you prefer, or you could come here," said Sharon.

"What do you have in mind if I come there?" asked Helen.

"Nothing in particular, just see what happens, I will just leave you and Trent to it if that is what you and he want," replied Sharon.

"What has Trent said about it?" asked Helen.

"Well, he defo wants a threesome sometime, but not necessarily today," answered Sharon.

"I think that I will come to you, and as you say, see what happens," said Helen.

"Fine, as it had supposed to be you and Trent, I will probably let you two get it on to start with," said Sharon.

"I have to go to work now, I will probably come to you straight from work," said Helen.

"In uniform?" laughed Sharon.

"We are normally supposed to leave our uniforms at the police station, but maybe," said Helen, who had taken her uniform home both for when she caned Trent, and when she received a caning from him.

So Helen Ladbrooke would be visiting Sharon and Trent Potts that evening, the only certain thing was that Helen and Trent would fuck, anything else was a maybe.

Sharon was unsure how she would react in the evening. She might let her son and the policewoman go upstairs and fuck and stay out of it completely, she might watch, or she might join in. She wondered if she might feel jealous and possessive when the time came.

Trent arrived home from work, and he and his mother had a long loving kiss.

"Helen phoned, she is coming here, she might be in uniform," Sharon said.

"Okay, so what is the plan?" asked Trent.

"No plan, except you and Helen fuck, anything else that happens, happens," replied Sharon.

"That sounds good, do you intend to watch us?" asked Trent.

"I honestly don't know, not sure how I will feel knowing that another woman has your lovely cock in her vagina," answered Sharon.

"So much has happened in the last few days, since you got your friend the police sergeant to talk to me," said Trent.

"Tell me about it! So it is all my fault," laughed Sharon.

"Well, in a way it is because if Helen and I had not had that talk, she would not have caned me, she and I would not have fucked, I would not know about you and her, and you and I would not be doing what we are doing," explained Trent.

"Ha, yeah, it is all my fault; give me a kiss," chuckled Sharon, before snogging her son.

Sharon stroked the expanding bulge in Trent's trousers as they kissed, if they did not have a guest due soon, they would have fucked.

Trent changed out of his fast-food uniform and put on a T-shirt and jeans.

The doorbell rang, and both Sharon and Trent went to the door. Helen had arrived, and she was in uniform.

She got almost dragged indoors, and Sharon took her into an embrace and the two women kissed. Trent ran his hand over Helen's large arse in her uniform trousers, the threesome, whenever it happened, promised to be sensational.

Helen then faced Trent, and they kissed and battled tongues as Sharon pressed herself against Helen's back.

"Do you two want to go straight to the bedroom, or get started down here?" asked Sharon.

"Um, don't know really, what do you want to do, loverboy?" said Helen.

"Would it upset you if we messed about down here first, Mum?" Trent asked Sharon.

"You two do whatever you want, if it gets too much for me, I will shut myself in the kitchen," laughed Sharon.

"Come with me, sergeant Ladbrooke," said Trent, taking Helen by the hand and leading her into the lounge, Sharon followed.

Trent and Helen sat on the sofa and commenced snogging and groping, Sharon sat in an armchair opposite.

Trent unbuttoned Helen's uniform jacket, and Helen took it off and placed it over the back of the sofa.

Helen pulled up Trent's T-shirt and he held up his arms assisting her in removing it, he was now bare-chested and Helen kissed and caressed his chest.

Trent removed Helen's tie and then unbuttoned her uniform blouse, Sharon was squirming a bit in her armchair, getting aroused by what she was watching.

Helen's blouse was taken off, and then Trent undid her bra and that was thrown aside. Sharon lifted her arse from her armchair and lowered her trousers to her thighs, her hand went inside her knickers and she started fingering her already moist cunt.

Trent caressed Helen's tits and then tongued her nipples. Helen threw her head back, and Sharon's fingers worked faster in her vagina.

Helen undid Trent's jeans and he lifted his backside from the sofa to allow her to pull them down and off. Helen's large arse in her uniform trousers was pointing at Sharon, and Sharon longed to move up behind her and finger her arse crack but remembered her promise to leave them alone, and contented herself with teasing her own clit.

With Helen standing, Trent undid her uniform trousers and pulled them down, Helen bent over to step out of them and Sharon fingered herself faster, looking at Helen's bottom in her black knickers.

Helen then removed Trent's boxers, Sharon could not see Trent's penis because Helen's body was in the way, but she was sure that he would be erect. Helen took off Trent's socks making him naked, all she had on was her knickers.

Helen got onto her knees in between Trent's legs and took his erect penis into her mouth. Sharon realised that she had not performed much fellatio on her son, something that she decided to correct soon.

Sharon's eyes met Trent's, he was obviously getting great pleasure from the policewoman sucking his cock.

Trent had almost forgotten that Sharon was there, as had Helen, but Sharon made it very clear that she was there when she groaned as she came in her knickers, her fingers in her cunt.

Hearing Sharon had Helen stopping her cock sucking, and she turned her head to see Sharon with her eyes closed and her body rigid as she orgasmed.

When Sharon came down and opened her eyes, she saw that Helen and Trent were both looking at her.

"Um, don't mind me, you two get on with what you are doing, I am going to have to change my knickers," smiled Sharon.

She got up from the armchair and went upstairs to get some clean knickers, she went with her trousers at her thighs.

"Shall we go to bed?" said Helen, turning her attention back to Trent.

"Yeah, we might even catch Sharon changing her knickers," laughed Trent, using his mother's name.

Helen and Trent went upstairs, Helen still with her knickers on, and Sharon was in the bedroom when they entered, her cum soaked knickers on the floor and her pulling a clean pair on.

"Are you going to watch us fuck?" Helen asked Sharon, as Trent pulled down Helen's knickers.

"I would probably soak these knickers with cum too if I did," replied Sharon.

"So don't put them on," suggested Trent, as Helen stepped out of her knickers that Trent had pulled down.

Zoeyx4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Zoeyx4u

Trent and Helen were naked, Sharon had her trousers off and a pair of clean knickers almost completely pulled up, plus her blouse and bra.

"No, I will leave you for a while, come back later," said Sharon, finishing pulling her knickers up, but not bothering about putting her trousers on.

Helen and Trent both looked at Sharon's cheeky arse in knickers as she left the room, Helen saw cane marks from the previous day, she had forgotten that mother and son had used their new cane. She had not yet seen Trent from behind.

"Show me your caned bum then," laughed Helen to Trent, and Trent turned to let the policewoman see the marks.

"I like to see a caned arse," said Helen, caressing the youth's backside.

Trent turned again and he and Helen kissed and their hands roamed over the other's bodies.

Trent and Helen moved onto the bed, the bed that was now Sharon and Trent's, and the kissing and caressing continued.

Trent mounted Helen, and she fed his erection into her ready cunt, they started making love slowly but soon picked up speed.

Sharon had gone back downstairs but was now listening at the foot of the stairs to the sounds of a couple copulating, her clean knickers were starting to dampen.

Trent was giving Helen a good fucking, and she was more than ready for it, not having had him between her legs for a few days.

"Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, cumming," wailed Helen, and Sharon at the bottom of the stairs knew exactly how the policewoman was feeling at that moment.

Sharon again had her hand in her knickers, she was unsure whether to join the two upstairs or to stay where she was.

The fucking was getting even more energetic, and Trent and Helen were both panting and groaning.

"Shit, oh shit, fucking hell, fuck, fuck, fuck," screamed Helen, as she came again, Sharon started climbing the stairs as she fingered her cunt.

Sharon re-entered the bedroom to see Helen on her back with her legs on Trent's shoulders as Trent's penis moved rapidly in and out of Helen's vagina. Neither Trent nor Helen was aware that Sharon was there.

The fucking continued, both still unaware of Sharon's presence, and Helen came for a third time. Sharon clamped her thighs together as a second pair of her knickers got soaked with her cum.

Trent groaned and flooded Helen's cunt with his spunk, Sharon's eyes were on the expression on Helen's face as Helen came again and Sharon's knickers got wetter.

"Shit," said Sharon, and only then did Helen and Trent realise that she was there.

Trent's and Helen's bodies started to relax, with Trent's cock still in Helen's cunt, they both looked at Sharon.

"It was a mistake putting clean knickers on," laughed Sharon, a huge damp patch between her legs.

"Are you going to join us?" said Helen, as Trent withdrew.

"I think I will," said Sharon, removing her knickers and tossing them on the floor with her other cum soaked pair.

Sharon took off her blouse and bra and moved to the bed.

"You two girls have some fun, I want to watch," said Trent, getting off the bed.

Sharon climbed on top of Helen, and the two women kissed as their breasts mashed together, and Helen's hands kneaded Sharon's buttocks. Trent's cock was stiffening as he watched.

Sharon moved down Helen's body, kissing as she went. She sucked and licked Helen's nipples and then kissed her stomach, Helen's just fucked cunt was then in front of Sharon's face.

Sharon started tonguing Helen's cunt, tasting Trent's and Helen's cum.

"Oh fuck, oh shit," said Helen softly, as she squirmed her arse on the bed.

Trent was slowly wanking his cock, he was erect but had no intention of cumming as he watched in awe. His Mother's arse was in the air as she feasted on Helen's cunt and Trent thought of going to work on her, but decided to let the women pleasure each other first.

Sharon's head was deep in between Helen's legs and she had Helen writhing in orgasm.

"Fucking hell, fuck, you bitch, shit, fuck," purred Helen as she got tongued to an amazing cum.

Sharon then kissed her way back up Helen's body, and their tongues then danced together, as Helen tasted her own cum.

"Your turn, Mrs Potts," said Helen, moving out from under Sharon.

Sharon was still on her front and Helen kissed and caressed her arse and licked her arse crack. Trent was resisting the very strong urge to wank himself to ejaculation.

Sharon was very close to cumming when Helen rolled her onto her back and started licking her pussy. Helen played Sharon's clit and soon had the slightly younger woman twisting in orgasm.

"Fucking hell Helen, oh yes, oh yes," said the cumming Sharon Potts.

Trent was mesmerised by the up-close view of lesbian sex.

The women were then again aware that they were not alone.

"Nice cock," said Helen, looking at Trent's erection, but really speaking to Sharon.

"It certainly is, do you think he is going to fuck both of us?" asked Sharon.

"I hope so," replied Helen.

"Get on your knees, I want to see your two beautiful arses," said Trent.

"Oh, I love it when he is masterful," laughed Helen.

"Me too," replied Sharon, as both women got on their knees and presented their large rounded bottoms to the young man.

Helen was on the left of the two, and Trent ran a hand over each pair of buttocks and fingered each woman's arse crack.

"Oh fuck," breathed a very turned-on Helen.

"Mmmm," purred an equally turned-on Sharon.

Trent then kissed all over Helen's arse and then kissed all over his mother's backside. Both women were wet from the sex that they had had, and the sex that they anticipated.

Sharon was then aware of the head of Trent's cock touching her cunt lips, and she groaned as he penetrated her.

Helen and Sharon, very close together, kissed and had their tongues playing as Trent started fucking his mother.

The women continued kissing, and each had one hand playing with the other's large swaying tits, and the other hand supporting them on the bed, as Trent fucked Sharon from behind.

"Yes, oh, oh, oh hell," panted Sharon, as Trent took her to orgasm

Trent fucked his mother all the way through her orgasm, before withdrawing and moving over and sliding his sticky cock into Helen. Trent wanted to give both women a good fucking before he came, but he did not know how long he would last in the highly sexual situation.

Trent fucked Helen to climax, before getting his prick back into Sharon and giving her another shafting.

Sharon came again, but Trent knew that he could not last much longer.

"I am going to cum, where shall I cum?" asked Trent, having withdrawn from Sharon.

"Get in front of us and spunk on our faces," said Helen, in a moment of inspiration.

"Yeah, cum on our faces," agreed Sharon.

Trent scrambled to get into position and the women put their heads together. Trent gave his rigid cock three quick jerks and he started spraying spunk, he directed his cock from one giggling mature female face to the other, as his semen splattered their faces and hair.

When Trent stopped cumming, the three of them collapsed in a laughing and giggling heap.

"Fucking hell, that was fun," laughed Sharon, her face and hair sticky with her son's spunk.

"Wonderful," said Helen, also with cum on her face and in her hair.

"Unbelievable," said Trent.

The three lay, limbs interlocking, for quite a while before they decided that they needed to clean themselves up.

After they had all showered, they lay on the bed still naked, with Trent in between the two horny women.

"We will have to do that again sometime," said Sharon.

"Certainly," said Trent.

"With some caning, maybe," said Helen, and nobody argued.

Helen had the next day off, as did Trent, so the three spent the night in the same bed.

In the morning, the women took turns sucking Trent's erection, until they both again got their faces splattered with his cum.

Later in the morning, Trent got a text, it was from a fifty-something married woman who he had sometimes fucked.

Missing you, I need another of your fuckings, my husband is away for three nights, call me. xxxxx

Trent showed the message to Sharon and Helen, and both women laughed.

"Will...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments